April 29, 2024, 10:26:25 AM

Author Topic: Ego, Perception or Talent: Where do you draw from?  (Read 661 times)

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
Ego, Perception or Talent: Where do you draw from?
« on: November 27, 2010, 12:52:06 PM »
 Now it appears that most local professional football players yearn for the opportunity to play overseas. For the obvious reasons:
 money. development.

If then it stands to reason that the caliber of football is  at a  higher level than the one in Trinidad, and if a player is  exposed to that  competition day in and day out, does it also stand to reason that their skill level may be above what the local professional?

I just am not  understanding why the TTFF appears to be ignoring some of the players  who could possibility bring another dimension to  our program and to our team?

from a player's standpoint, I would be extremely frustrated, disappointed and disheartened if I am playing in a foreign league, experiencing success at a particular  position and yet seeing sub par players  wearing the national colours, representing TnT and I  am not even getting a twitter.......

When will these perceived inequalities change in our program?  Let's get rid of the 'egos'  change our perceptions, and bring  our most talented to represent.

Cheers

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
Re: Ego, Perception or Talent: Where do you draw from?
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2010, 07:47:20 PM »
 The pipeline  from all the above must be empty.

1]; } ?>