April 29, 2024, 04:05:17 AM

Author Topic: does the TFFF really care  (Read 3175 times)

Offline banton

• Hero Warrior
  • football in meh veins football in meh blood
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeWOxnWoXKI
does the TFFF really care
« on: November 28, 2010, 07:27:43 PM »
does the TFFF really care bout football or making money?how soon before they hire a new coach and will they invest in friendly matches
« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 07:31:56 PM by banton »
football in meh veins football in meh blood

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
Re: does the TFFF really care
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2010, 07:30:25 PM »
does the TFFF really care bout football or making money

They only care bout making money buh doh have the longterm sense how to do it!  :-[
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2010, 07:32:07 PM »
does the TFFF really care bout football or making money

TIEFIN MONEY U MEAN.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2010, 07:35:38 PM »
how dey makin money peddling shit?

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2010, 07:37:41 PM »
how dey makin money peddling shit?

Correction to my comments they the TTFF are not interested in making money!

Weary is on the money!! Refer to her above comment in answer to the question!
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline fordy

• Hero Warrior
  • give thanks!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2010, 08:01:38 PM »
What needs to happen is the people of Trinidad & Tobago needs to boycott football! When I say boycott I mean games playing in empty stadiums and private sector sponsors pull out their funds. This action needs to be done until the President and other executive officers of the TTFF and its "Special Advisor" is replaced forthwith. The head coach and his entire pappy show staff needs to be replaced as well. And when I say boycott, I mean U17 boys and girls U20....all T&T teams need to be playing in empty stadiums in Trinidad and when they abroad....only the other team fans in d stadium!

We need to start having a dam backbone as a people and start demanding certain things from elected officials...cause the TTFF are elected officials and we deserve better as a football loving public! This madness would not be tolerated in Brazil, Argentina, Germany..shit USA! So why are we to take it. I for one,an avid fan of T&T team will be boycotting everything that says T&T football until there are changes from top to bottom! Never again will they get my money...regardless of what smoke screen they going to come with after this tournament!

Let's see how much they care when their precious gate receipts revenue and corporate sponsorship dries up and their wallets are affected!
football...the one true life experience!!!

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2010, 08:05:04 PM »
What needs to happen is the people of Trinidad & Tobago needs to boycott football! When I say boycott I mean games playing in empty stadiums and private sector sponsors pull out their funds. This action needs to be done until the President and other executive officers of the TTFF and its "Special Advisor" is replaced forthwith. The head coach and his entire pappy show staff needs to be replaced as well. And when I say boycott, I mean U17 boys and girls U20....all T&T teams need to be playing in empty stadiums in Trinidad and when they abroad....only the other team fans in d stadium!

We need to start having a dam backbone as a people and start demanding certain things from elected officials...cause the TTFF are elected officials and we deserve better as a football loving public! This madness would not be tolerated in Brazil, Argentina, Germany..shit USA! So why are we to take it. I for one,an avid fan of T&T team will be boycotting everything that says T&T football until there are changes from top to bottom! Never again will they get my money...regardless of what smoke screen they going to come with after this tournament!

Let's see how much they care when their precious gate receipts revenue and corporate sponsorship dries up and their wallets are affected!

This might be too hard for some of us to do as old habits die hard but I'm with you!  :challenge:

T&T football is in the toilet and we as fans who love our football have a hard decision to make!

We need to make the shortterm scarific now if we want to regain control of our football and in order to see longterm benefits! Nothing good comes easy especially when you up against greed and power!
« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 08:10:19 PM by Socapro »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2010, 08:08:54 PM »

This might be too hard for some of us to do as old habits die hard but I'm with you!  :challenge:

I ready since d BLACKLIST but d only Boycott we know bout is Geoffrey.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2010, 09:01:03 PM »

Like the time when allyuh was supposed to wear black VS england? what ah joke!  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2010, 09:07:14 PM »

Like the time when allyuh was supposed to wear black VS england? what ah joke!  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

So u laff because a couple of us wore black juzzy after d decision was taken 2 wear what bright idea u have except 2 cry for Roberts exclusion.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2010, 09:17:27 PM »

So u laff because a couple of us wore black juzzy after d decision was taken 2 wear what bright idea u have except 2 cry for Roberts exclusion.
No moron, i laughing BC i remember allyuh organize ah boycott and the only black jerseys i saw was the hair cuts ppl was rockin and the scattered few hiding under ah giant flag.  jokers  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2010, 09:22:03 PM »
Yeah Just Cool yuh right to laugh....when I keeping up mih refrain yuh vex with mih.....ah doing it because, all this weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth goh end in the morning because we getting a bess coach and the treasury is the TTFF own and once we start to win a few games again, we happy like pappy.

So yeah laugh, ketch yuh kicks, yuh right.  Is the only thing we know how to do here, take everything for a joke.

One thing that is not ah joke thought is

WE GOING BRAZIL!!!

"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2010, 10:17:28 PM »
Yeah Just Cool yuh right to laugh....when I keeping up mih refrain yuh vex with mih.....ah doing it because, all this weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth goh end in the morning because we getting a bess coach and the treasury is the TTFF own and once we start to win a few games again, we happy like pappy.

So yeah laugh, ketch yuh kicks, yuh right.  Is the only thing we know how to do here, take everything for a joke.

WE GOING BRAZIL!!!

If all else fails we go play Brazil United in d next warm up at d Brazil Rec Ground

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2010, 10:21:28 PM »
NO
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2010, 10:32:54 PM »
The existing TTFF must go for our football to rise to the occasion these men are not healthy for our football .

TTFF MUSTTT GOOOOOOOOOO 
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2010, 10:34:43 PM »
Who is going to remove dem?  JW and Anil is brudders in arms with de PPP.

Offline Coach

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2010, 10:39:19 PM »
If a person is looking for a job and the employer hires that person but that person don't have a clue what he is doing on the job, but the employer is paying his salary and not complaining about his work.

Do you blame the employee for making a living to take care of his family????

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2010, 10:41:40 PM »
If the stadiums stay empty on game days i bet they have to go and i am not talking about one game all games from here on and people with signs saying TTFF must go .  
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2010, 11:32:05 PM »
Brazil up Talparo way  looking good for 2014 ; I should be retired and in TnT by then.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2010, 12:12:53 AM »

WE GOING BRAZIL!!!

Yuh ever hear the saying "not all skin teeth is laugh" ? well trust meh i not laughin, but humoring my self about trinbagonians and their self delusional mentality, especially with this boycott nonsense. since when trinis boycott anything? they can't and they wont! that's BC they are complaisant selfish mavericks.

just last week i asked ah question , " how can we remove the TTFF", everyone who answered told me it was nearly impossible and i would have better luck swimming the english channel with one leg and one arm. so i concede. nothing is impossible, but since there's no one to remove them, i enjoying the ride till they remove them selves, so don't call me a joker.

BTW ah thought yuh said tuh come off ah yuh, now look yuh on me again,            make up yuh mind.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2010, 05:34:17 AM »
BTW ah thought yuh said tuh come off ah yuh, now look yuh on me again,            make up yuh mind.

Ah post dis before ah post dat..... ;D
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2010, 06:23:11 AM »
wha you'll doh realise there is no separation between TTFF and Jack Warner.It is the SAME thing.Jack Warner is TTFF not the rubber stamp executive.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2010, 06:43:34 AM »
wha you'll doh realise there is no separation between TTFF and Jack Warner.It is the SAME thing.Jack Warner is TTFF not the rubber stamp executive.

Is not a cojoint twin that u could seperate.

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2010, 08:50:38 AM »
The TTFF doh care. They just puppets and puppets can't have emotions of their own. They are just used to expres the message of the puppet master.

So just ask if Jack care. And Jack only care about himself. If losing making him look bad, then we will start winning again. Otherwise, he will just do what he feel like at a given moment and have a scape goat in place to blame.
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2010, 09:00:56 AM »

I doing dat already ....long time now ! You think this now happening ? .....I even walk out a practice game when T&T was playing ...I was there for another reason ...I eh even want to participate for free !!!!! ...

1]; } ?>