March 28, 2024, 04:51:30 AM

Author Topic: Fenwick: T&T lacked commitment and coaching ideas.  (Read 9768 times)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Fenwick: T&T lacked commitment and coaching ideas.
« on: November 27, 2010, 10:02:05 AM »
Fenwick: T&T lacked commitment and coaching ideas.
By: Inshan Mohammed.

Terry Fenwick was a bit disappointed yesterday in T&T's performance against Cuba in their all important Digicel Caribbean Cup opener. Read what the current San Juan Jabloteh's head coach had to say in his latest match analysis report of the Trinidad and Tobago versus Cuba 2010 Digicel Caribbean Cup game.

The former England international is currently in Martinique covering the said tournament told the Soca Warriors Online (SWO) that Trinidad and Tobago side were beaten by a well organized Cuban team and that the Soca Warriors lacked commitment and coaching ideas.

"Fenwick added: T&T were out played here in Martinique by a good Cuban side and several things contributed to this poor T&T performance".

"Questions will be asked about the lack of commitment, tactical know how and amateurish performance at this stage of the competition. Clearly there is no confidence in the tactical and strategic plans of the coach".

1] - T&T were tactically inept.... and without a clue !!! All departments of the team, defense, midfield, and strikers were isolated and without a strategic game plan.

2] - It was clear T&T players were not familiar or prepared for their roles within the team mechanism. Too many obvious mistakes!

3] - The discipline was apparent from the start. Keon Daniel was fortunate not to see red for a stamping incident, Lester Peltier red card for an off the ball fracas. Mentally weak and unprepared, T&T conducted themselves very poorly!

4] - Woeful defensive performance yet again, defenders ball watching when T&T were on the attack. Cuba counter attacks should have reaped more goals. Clearly no work on the training field to ensure cohesion and structure when defending in games.

5] - T&T very pedestrian, rigid 4-4-2 formation with no interaction or rotation of players, very easy to play against. Substitutions were made but no changes to tactics or formation, very predictable and straight up and down.

6] - Unbelievable!! Cornell Glen included with much media coverage and not even on the bench. What was the point of including him?

7] - Body language of technical staff and several players asked the question - Can T&T progress past the group stage?  Players are very disenchanted with the lackluster preparation and lack of tactical information leading into the game?

8] - Russell Latapy is clearly out of his depth and without support.....  recipe for disaster!!!

"As I predicted Flex, Russell will be hung out to dry after this embarrassing result and performance. Cuba were made to look good only because we were so bad, we have good players looking awful because they haven't been coached or informed of their responsibility within the team structure.....  very basic organization is missing."

"Grenada and Martinique looked poor to me, T&T should beat both of these sides but I just don't believe the players have any spirit or confidence in Russell, it could go very wrong if we don't get off to a good start against the next team, ended Fenwick."

Copyrights of the Soca Warriors Online - Any press using the following article written by Inshan Mohammed are welcome to do so providing they reveal the source and writer. Furthermore, no portion of this article may be copied without proper credit as well.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2010, 10:23:06 AM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
Re: Fenwick: T&T lacked commitment and coaching ideas.
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2010, 10:06:53 AM »
nice analysis.
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2010, 10:08:27 AM »

1] - T&T were tactically inept.... and without a clue !!! All departments of the team, defense, midfield, and strikers were isolated and without a strategic game plan.

4] - Woeful defensive performance yet again, defenders ball watching when T&T were on the attack. Cuba counter attacks should have reaped more goals. Clearly no work on the training field to ensure cohesion and structure when defending in games.

5] - T&T very pedestrian, rigid 4-4-2 formation with no interaction or rotation of players, very easy to play against. Substitutions were made but no changes to tactics or formation, very predictable and straight up and down.

the highlighted above is what i saw in august when i went and watch dem train and in de jamaica game..

no kind of aim in training... it was like a fete match atmosphere with no structure at all...
dis is a group of individuals and not a team being developed... my 2 cents  :-\
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2010, 10:09:39 AM »
sos...fax immediately to RL

TO: the Coach

For : Your immediate attention. There are enough men looking to inherit your position. If people with know how resides in your yard, I do not understand why these same individuals are not offering assistance. Dropping by training sessions; faxing or texting; or twittering and offering you suggestions?

The buzzards / cobeauxs are circling; fuh yuh own good and fuh the good of a nation: lock yuh self up with all these players: get into a deep soul searching session fuh all man who want an international career in football, be it in coaching or playing, allyuh pray, allyuh do some visioning  and at the end of the day all yuh come out and DOMINATE AND CUT GRENADA ARSE REAL BIG!!!!
END OF STORY..... STOP  ALL THE

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2010, 10:20:10 AM »
I think Terry should focus on critiquing the shortcomings of the team and not that of the coach when you criticize the coach  in public like that it looks as though your plan is to undermine someone to highlight someone else ...looks like an alternative  agenda.... the players not understanding their roles didn't need to accompanied by they have no spirit or confidence in Russel..... he's just being a prick now.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2010, 10:31:05 AM »
I think Terry should focus on critiquing the shortcomings of the team and not that of the coach when you criticize the coach  in public like that

so who in charge of team not latas? i think the criticism should fall on everyone
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2010, 10:46:29 AM »
I think Terry should focus on critiquing the shortcomings of the team and not that of the coach when you criticize the coach  in public like that

so who in charge of team not latas? i think the criticism should fall on everyone

With a performance like this isn't obvious where the blame falls?
I'm just saying no need to take puck shots ... it shows a different agenda not that there is a problem but
rather I obviously know better ... and the man is this bad and such.
He's being redundant he's stating the obvious with intent to maim!
For all the criticism we have heaped on the man it's never with intent to maim but rather to see improvement  which unfortunately is coming right now.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2010, 10:55:46 AM »

I'm just saying no need to take puck shots ... it shows a different agenda not that there is a problem but
For all the criticism we have heaped on the man it's never with intent to maim but rather to see improvement  which unfortunately is coming right now.

ok i see where u coming from. It looks like everyone wants a piece of latas this rounds
Youtube Channel

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2010, 11:00:07 AM »

ok i see where u coming from. It looks like everyone wants a piece of latas this rounds

Partnah I dunno which coaching role worse coaching England or TT ..  :(

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2010, 11:05:09 AM »
What a great analysis from a consumate professional and ngozi no disrespect but fenwick was at the game and based on your response I'm to assume you were'nt,you no I often wonder if we're all reading the same thing fenwick clearly says the team as whole played with no life,he then proceeded to single out peltier and daniel for their poor play and lack of professionalism,then he took latas to task,look here latas when he took this job knew it was critism abound for failure to deliver and props if he did deliver it's a vicious circle from which we have evolved....      

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2010, 11:10:04 AM »
In terms of the team and what they did or didn't do can't fault the statements.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2010, 11:13:21 AM »
then he took latas to task,look here latas when he took this job knew it was critism abound for failure to deliver and props if he did deliver it's a vicious circle from which we have evolved....      

General statement. I find that alot of people getting latas the player, mix up with latas the coach and cant take or make criticism about about him because it offends them. If you do they brand u "2 face" "gone against" and all sort of shit. The facts clear as day, something wrong , but some people just not seeing it.
Youtube Channel

Offline TRUwarrior

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2010, 11:14:00 AM »
6] - Unbelievable!! Cornell Glen included with much media coverage and not even on the bench. What was the point of including him?
[/quote]

Dis is d shit i cya understand with T&T football...he pick Glen...who not even playin for SJ Earthquakes at the moment... and Sealy who playin major minutes in their midfield eh get ah call...smdh

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2010, 11:14:51 AM »

Dis is d shit i cya understand with T&T football...he pick Glen...who not even playin for SJ Earthquakes at the moment... and Sealy who playin major minutes in their midfield eh get ah call...smdh

he drop spann for him too.
Youtube Channel

Offline RGarcia

• Forward To Mid-Field to Defense
  • Hero Warrior
  • Who Jah bless, no man curse!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2010, 11:17:53 AM »
Fenwick looking for a wok!
All American

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2010, 11:21:15 AM »

Maybe he should get it he can't be any worse than our present in latas.

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2010, 11:25:56 AM »

Maybe he should get it he can't be any worse than our present in latas.
There can always be worse.

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2010, 11:29:09 AM »
      With the kind of money passing don't tell me you will not want it too.Coaching in T&T is too much pressah!!!!

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2010, 11:30:08 AM »
I mean has someone really sat down and mapped out what we want in a coach? Have we considered  creating a profile of what our coach ought to  bring to the table?  Have we done a Needs Assessment to identify what are our specific goals and challenges we have for this coach? Which person best fits our context? who will be the selection committee and who will decided the agenda for this coach? How well could this coach work with our PFL?

Do we want a man to come in the last minute and take seasoned professionals and 'fine tune' what another coach was working on?

Do we want a coach who could train and develop  potential talent?

Do we want a master tactician?

Do we want ah man who could build a solid cohesive system and have an organized team with a balance of scoring and defending?

Do we need a coach who could blend foreign talent with local?

Do we want a coach to just  get us through to the WC?

I think those who are given that responsibility ought to make make public the criteria they are looking for  in a person to coach our national team.

At this time, there appears to be a clamoring for a  man with a reputation as oppose to examining the contextual needs of our situation.

Public debate and  a public disclosure should focus on this if it's public taxpayers funds which would be used to subsidized the cost of  coaches salaries.

Possible Porcesss
P.S. we starting with a blank slate: we will solicit responses from focus groups: THE PLF executive, the public, the player s local and foreign, the TTFF, ummm.. special advisor JW, umm.. former  coaches, local coaches..... mouth men like A.Corneal....

Now we take all that information and we begin the process of finding common trends, common needs and gathering data on needs and  the best fit.

We bring the group back together again to start looking at  submitting names of possible candidates and examining which of these candidates best fits our profile.

Offline TRUwarrior

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2010, 11:37:52 AM »
I mean has someone really sat down and mapped out what we want in a coach? Have we considered  creating a profile of what our coach ought to  bring to the table?  Have we done a Needs Assessment to identify what are our specific goals and challenges we have for this coach? Which person best fits our context? who will be the selection committee and who will decided the agenda for this coach? How well could this coach work with our PFL?

Do we want a man to come in the last minute and take seasoned professionals and 'fine tune' what another coach was working on?

Do we want a coach who could train and develop  potential talent?

Do we want a master tactician?

Do we want ah man who could build a solid cohesive system and have an organized team with a balance of scoring and defending?

Do we need a coach who could blend foreign talent with local?

Do we want a coach to just  get us through to the WC?

I think those who are given that responsibility ought to make make public the criteria they are looking for  in a person to coach our national team.

At this time, there appears to be a clamoring for a  man with a reputation as oppose to examining the contextual needs of our situation.

Public debate and  a public disclosure should focus on this if it's public taxpayers funds which would be used to subsidized the cost of  coaches salaries.

Possible Porcesss
P.S. we starting with a blank slate: we will solicit responses from focus groups: THE PLF executive, the public, the player s local and foreign, the TTFF, ummm.. special advisor JW, umm.. former  coaches, local coaches..... mouth men like A.Corneal....

Now we take all that information and we begin the process of finding common trends, common needs and gathering data on needs and  the best fit.

We bring the group back together again to start looking at  submitting names of possible candidates and examining which of these candidates best fits our profile.

as a country that went to the world cup...EXPERIENCE should be high on d list

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2010, 11:38:49 AM »
I think Terry should focus on critiquing the shortcomings of the team and not that of the coach when you criticize the coach  in public like that it looks as though your plan is to undermine someone to highlight someone else ...looks like an alternative  agenda.... the players not understanding their roles didn't need to accompanied by they have no spirit or confidence in Russel..... he's just being a prick now.

I don't know enough to speak to Fenwick's intent or mind state so I'm not trying to defend him from your criticism.  That said however, Fenwick has always been a very outspoken person, direct in his comments, fair or foul.  Everything he's said in this article to me is fair criticism.  It is a brutal assessment of where we stood yesterday on the field, and where we now stand in general.  The last time I criticized him a little bit for sounding like a broken record in his criticism of Latas.  The criticism seemed gratuitous.  

This time however he's apparently commenting in response to a request by Flex, and as such he's providing as thorough and as honest a report as possible.  I suppose his comments will not earn him many friends locally... and might drive an even wider wedge between him and members of the local coaching fraternity.  To be sure it will not earn him any favors within the TTFF.m  If his agenda (as you see it) is to campaign for the job then he's gone about it all wrong.  If his agenda (again, as you see it) is to undermine/maim Latas... then perhaps he's succeeding, but in reality most of Latas' injuries are self-inflicted.  

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2010, 11:46:25 AM »

I don't know enough to speak to Fenwick's intent or mind state so I'm not trying to defend him from your criticism.  That said however, Fenwick has always been a very outspoken person, direct in his comments, fair or foul.  Everything he's said in this article to me is fair criticism.  It is a brutal assessment of where we stood yesterday on the field, and where we now stand in general.  The last time I criticized him a little bit for sounding like a broken record in his criticism of Latas.  The criticism seemed gratuitous.  

This time however he's apparently commenting in response to a request by Flex, and as such he's providing as thorough and as honest a report as possible.  I suppose his comments will not earn him many friends locally... and might drive an even wider wedge between him and members of the local coaching fraternity.  To be sure it will not earn him any favors within the TTFF.m  If his agenda (as you see it) is to campaign for the job then he's gone about it all wrong.  If his agenda (again, as you see it) is to undermine/maim Latas... then perhaps he's succeeding, but in reality most of Latas' injuries are self-inflicted.  
----------------------------------------------------------------

Well said. I fully agree. It raises the question about 'intent'. How complex is it to decipher one's intent from honest comments based on the perspective one is taking from observation.

One might agree that most fans want what is best for his/her team. Comments either out of frustration , anger, disappointment, may still be with some intent to see improvement and or better results coming from a fan.
Question is Fenwick  a fan of TnT football or an aspiring coach who believes that given an opportunity  to coach a national team  could  rectify the faults  which are allegedly  evident from his perspective as a footballer and coach?

Will his  comments instill confidence in players who are from his club and are participants on the national team under the direction of the present coach or could his comments serve to undermine the present coach and his players sense of loyalty?

Is there a professional ethical protocol for how professional should  provide feedback to another? We have not heard from Mr. Corneal for a while on his views of our team to date; we have heard from Mr Fenwick. People who have the best interest at heart for TnT, ought to have a guideline for when providing critiques in a public forum to another professional in my humble opinion. There are just too many high stakes 'fall outs' not including personal and professional collateral damages that could occur.

What could constructive criticism look like?:

1. Plan before you do it. Make sure you know what you want to say, and why. Have a clear path through the discussion. Leave room for questions and dialogue. Keep the conversation open and flexible, but make sure you plan to get your key points across.
   2. Build the person up. Before you get to the criticism itself, focus on positives. Highlight some of the good work the person has done recently, goals that were met or surpassed. Emphasize positive, solid qualities that the person brings to the table. This isn’t about over-inflating egos or setting a person up for a fall; it’s about making sure the person understands they are valued and important, even if the next thing you’ll be doing is pointing out some problems.
   3. Provide clear criticism. Now it’s time to bring your concerns to the table. Do it as concisely as possible. And as clearly as possible. Don’t waffle around. Get to the point. Your approach will differ depending on the person you’re speaking to; some would rather you spit it out, others require a slightly more delicate approach. Still, it’s best to make sure your criticisms are as clear as you can possibly make them. Otherwise it makes it difficult to set a clear path towards improvement.
   4. Build the person up again. Focus on solutions. Focus on re-emphasizing the positive, while keeping an eye on what needs to be done to improve. Open it up for discussion…“What do you think of my assessment?” Or “What do you think of your recent performance?” The goal at the end of a session like this is to leave the employee understanding the problems, and having a path towards resolving them, without feeling like crap.
   5. Follow up. This exercise should never be undertaken without follow up. It may be another meeting scheduled with the employee. It may be an impromptu session, where you review the progress made. If the person knows there’s follow up, they’re going to feel more confident that the criticism isn’t hanging over they’re heads forever. It’s not a permanent dark cloud. Follow up can erase constructive criticism, if the person has improved and met goals. Always follow up. Even if it’s a quick compliment on a job well-done and not a formal second review. Follow up.

Giving constructive criticism is part of being a boss. You need to evaluate employees and measure their success.

When providing constructive criticism you want to make sure you get the message across and set goals, without demoralizing or devaluing the person.
                               By Y. Yekovitz
« Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 12:06:41 PM by AB.Trini »

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2010, 12:25:50 PM »

Partnah I dunno which coaching role worse coaching England or TT ..  :(

The England coaching job is provided with everything to ensure success. Funding, Training Camps, High level International Games, Staffing, no interference from a Special Adviser. The list goes on. Can we say the same for the  T&T job.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2010, 12:32:53 PM »

he was offered the job of national coach 3 times before and rejected it
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2010, 12:36:17 PM »
I would agree with everything Terry saying... everything he said is true... we've all seen similar patterns through Latas time in charge

Very good analysis Terry... thanks

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2010, 12:41:36 PM »
Well I didn't see the game, however a 2-0 scoreline is a beating. Cuba have a good team and from what I read, it seems they did thier homework on us very well. The important thing is we didn't seem to have a plan against them.

How do you beat a counter attacking team? By been a cohesive unit and be patient. We are not a unit. This latapy squad have never looked as a mature, stable competent side of quality. To me this Tnt side looks like an intercol team. When they are tested, they have no answer.

Fenwick have more coaching experience than latas dispite what he said that may offend the TTFF, it mite hurt his future with the staff itself but it is well deserved. Also if the staff take any negativity in the well deserved critism, they should be removed.

TTFF is a big joke. A scandal, A private bizness to fix up their pockets and ruin this football culture for their own means.
Trinidad football is now the biggest joke in Caribbean football. Everyone is laughing thier asses off at us.

AND WE DESERVE IT. LATAS IS A CLUELESS BITCH.

I have no experience and sure i can do a way better job. Hire me and i will work for food because my country is above all.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 12:44:18 PM by sHOTTA12 »

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2010, 12:49:20 PM »

That's :bs: Ngozi, this is a big man game. If yuh can't stand de heat get out the the oven. Fenwick is not out of podition to call Latapy out. Is not like he is just ah rum shop coach. Other coaches criticize the National team coach all the time. We in T&T does try to say man stabbing yuh in de back because they call a spade a spade. We need a different type of mentality now.

Since Mexico game in Mexico I tell alyuh Latas not making any tactical adjustment ( he never help out the fullback who was getting kill). See once we win men doesn't criticize we does take it and run. We eh care about the quality of the opposition or what we did in the game - we win. This i show many teeny boppers does support sports, only the result matter.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2010, 12:50:13 PM »
As a coach preparing your team for a challenge is the main objective, this means scouting the other team, making sure you have players that can counter their style of play, look at the weakness and how best to use your team to get a result. When is the last time Latas checked out another team?

This is a horrible result, losing to cuba? Really? This is the worse tnt team in the history of our football.

Which coach blames the players"? Oh yea my boy Trappatoni when he was in germany? Bayern lol. Unforgettable!

I would love to see Capello come out and say "we lorse b.c rooney is shit"

LOL. This team is going nowhere. And latas, you have ran your course. ENOUGH SHIT, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

WE ARE not beating Grenada playing like this and going to draw with MARTINQUE. MARK MY WORDS.
Someone cant go rock latas some slap to wake him up?
We leaving DCC with 1 point. IF WE LUCKY
« Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 12:56:23 PM by sHOTTA12 »

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2010, 12:58:53 PM »
I would change the entire side and sent all of them shithongs home and never call them up again if I was head coach.

jamal GAY? YOU CANT BE f**kIN SERIOUS!! He missed so many sitters in the under 20 wc. THE MAN IS PURE SHIT.
SHIT COACH MUSS RUN SHIT PLAYERS. SHITTY SHITTY SHIT SQUAD.

I will bet anything Malick Comprehensive would Beat the shit out of latapys team without trying.

i am so fukin upset rite now.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 01:02:28 PM by sHOTTA12 »

Offline trinipepper

• New Warrior
  • addin fire to the flame ...izatrini
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2010, 01:16:24 PM »
Awh the real deal..trini did shine with them easy teams they beat, but now its the big games Latas this is when you have to step it up as a coach and so to the players chosen... trini football the same chorus... I agree with Fenwick..After playing in the world cup we should know better .... We heading down the drain when it comes to big games we in a mess and Latas dem fellas need to step it up... Latas the player was talent whee... but Latas the coach lack in many areas as a coach... lets see more big games to play... All I know we going Brazil whee but with who as coach... Fenwick tell dem is real shit they doing and many may not see it but we need to be moving forward with football and not backward especially when it comes to big games... stay tune ...

1]; } ?>