April 18, 2024, 11:53:42 AM

Author Topic: Terry Fenwick: Where do we go from here?  (Read 11284 times)

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Terry Fenwick: Where do we go from here?
« on: November 29, 2010, 08:16:53 PM »
Terry Fenwick: Where do we go from here?
By Terry Fenwick (socawarriors.net)

Clichés that come to mind watching this latest embarrassment to T&T football added Jabloteh head coach Terry Fenwick:

"What you sew is what you reap."

"Fail to prepare, prepare to fail."

"A faint heart never won a fair lady."

"What goes around comes around."

Trinidad and Tobago national senior football team were officially eliminated from the 2010 Digicel Caribbean Cup last Sunday after two games with no points and no goals. T&T are the only team in the competition not to have scored after two games.

A workman like performance from a very committed Grenada team sees them advance to the knockout stage of the competition thanks to a sensational strike by Kitson Bain in the 69th minute, without a doubt the best goal in the tournament so far which leaves T&T asking, where do we go from here? The loss has also cost the Soca Warriors a place in the 2011 Gold Cup.

T&T’s performance yesterday against Grenada was a marked improvement from the last game against Cuba. Wholesale changes in personnel and a change in formation seemed to have made a huge difference in the confidence of the team, but this was still to no avail.

Much of this game was dominated by Trinidad and Tobago and it was clear that T&T had the more gifted players. T&T's shape was much better with its 4-5-1 formation and the players looked to be enjoying the change.

Listed below are critical points deriving out of yesterday's results, the campaign and what might be in store for T&T football.

1] - How could we have gotten it so wrong in the first game and need to make so many changes in personnel and formation at this stage of the campaign ? After all this time didn't we know our best team and formation by now?

2] - Positives from this game were the performances from Kevin Molino, Daneil Cyrus and Hughtun Hector.  Devon Jorsling is also developing into a top striker and a key figure within the team.

3] - Despite T&T's domination of possession, Grenada enjoyed as many chances due to T&T's lack of defensive organisation. T&T were made to work hard to create chances.  Grenada on the other hand was gifted opportunities when T&T were caught ball watching on several occasions.

4] - The final pass, cross and shot were again poor on the night for T&T, many impressive moves came to an end because of our final delivery or shot. Composure and technique were lacking in the final third of the pitch as well.

5] - Set plays were again awful, we persisted with short corners that never created an attempt on goal, central free-kicks were wasted as we didn't seem to know who would execute. Fact - 35% of international games are decided by set plays.

6] - Substitutions were poor, T&T's best player Hector surprisingly replaced by Glen and he along with Daniel and Theobald did not make an impact. Jamal Gay was ignored after being favored in the first game.

7] - Kendall Jagdeosingh, Keon Daniel and Cornell Glen, all three players looked short on match fitness. Silvio Spann's call up also asked the question, is there any criteria for inclusion into the national set-up as fitness and form seem to be totally disregarded? To make matters worse Spann was sent back home for another unfit player in Cornell Glen.

8] - Leadership and direction were amiss. This was evident in both games and led to the inconsistency in the team’s performance.

9] - Where do we go from here?

10] - How will the TTFF, The Special One and the Minister of Sport view this latest dismal failure?

My disappointment is laced with anger at this poor reflection on T&T football. We are not this bad!!! Change will undoubtedly come, but how and where and who will be held responsible? Who will carry the blame for throwing a national icon, Russell Latapy, to the wolves?

Unfortunately, in the ruthless game of professional football, the buck will inevitably stop with the coach and many equally responsible will escape condemnation. Many will prefer to throw scorn on my comments and personalize their denial at me but the truth hurts.

"I cyah vote for this." A disappointed Terry Fenwick in Martinique ended".

Players/Coach Observation.
By Inshan Mohammed.

Marvin Phillip - I personally like this player, however, he looked nervous and unsure and had trouble with high balls and crossed balls in the area. Despite being one of the best shot-stoppers we currently have based in T&T, he did allow a 25 yard direct shot to go in the net, but this happens, even to the best of keepers.

Anthony Wolfe - Full of energy, another player I like, but someone needs to tell Russell Latapy that Wolfe in not a left back or a right back. I prefer him in the left wing position. By the way, was Kern Cupid dropped?

Daneil Cyrus - A solid center back that had a pretty good game. His final pass let him down a few times though.

Julius James – He scored a goal that was disallowed because of a foul in the box, but Julius is clearly the best of the back four.

Joevin Jones - Made some good runs forward and helped in defence.  His recovery time was a bit frightening though, but he is still young and can improve for sure.

Kendall Jagdeosingh - Full of energy, but lost almost every ball he got, his crossing was also woeful.

Clyde Leon - Broke up plays well and tried his best. His one dimensional play however is his biggest problem. His shooting is a poor sight to behold. How Leon was made captain is baffling, as he is the quietest player on team.

Trent Noel - Had an excellent game. Surprisingly, his downfall on the night was his free-kicks as he is a player who is capable of delivering from set-plays. He was wasteful with free kick opportunities, but he broke up many good attacks from Grenada.

Kevin Molino - Showed confidence and glimpses of good football, however he was very wasteful with his final delivery of the ball. His decision making was also very poor which gave an indication of his inexperience. The simple things were missing in Molino's play. A simple return pass, an off the ball run, a cross ball or a shot deserted him at times. He also wasted many good passes from Noel, and Jorsling was often left holding his head as if to say, "Hello, I'm right here, free like a bird!".

Hughtun Hector - Had an excellent game and I was surprised he was substituted.

Devon Jorsling - Isolated upfront for most parts. Devon’s trapping and shooting are superb. Had Jorsling gotten better service from the wing men he would have delivered.

Substitutes

Densill Theobald – He showed his passing was class and was composed on the ball.  He communicated with the players around him, but failed to add energy to the team. The final spark was missing.

Cornell Glen - What can I say, a player who relies on his speed looked a shadow of himself. Maybe he is unfit; I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. His level of play did not improve and he didn't combine well with Jorsling, as Baptiste normally does.

Keon Daniel – He had two, maybe three chances to score, but wasted every opportunity. He brought no spark to T&T attack and drifted in and out of the game.

Russell Latapy - A problem, but one within a bigger problem. He is not the only one to take blame for this disaster, but he must accept he is not cut out for coaching a national senior team at this point in time. My advice to Latapy if he does get fired as T&T head coach is to spend some time coaching a youth or professional team and try to better himself as a coach.

Latapy displayed too many flaws. The first one was putting two different line ups in two games. This was the final stage of the Caribbean Cup, not a friendly and it seemed he was still guessing who should or shouldn't play?  He should have had a settled team by now. Hello, this was the actual tournament!

Secondly, his player selection seemed bizarre. Silvio Spann had been inactive for such a long time, he got the call and then he was dropped for another unfit player. Kerry Baptiste was also unused against Grenada. Why was an unfit Glen given the nod over Baptitse who happens to be T&T's second highest goalscorer for the year, after Devon Jorsling?

A natural right back in Kern Cupid showed a lot of improvement in the qualifying round, but was dropped for a makeshift Anthony Wolfe.

All these unanswered questions lead to a main one, what exactly is the criterion for national selection? I recalled asking a member of the TTFF (not calling names) to give a trial to a T&T player who has professional experience. He is a solid defender who was willing to cover his travel expenses and I was told that he could not get the trial because he was not connected to a professional club. If this was the case then why was Jamal Gay even on the team? Having been without a club in over six months, Gay was surely short of the fitness required for international football.

Finally, Latapy seemed to lack a fixed game plan which begs questions such as: Why wasn't a formation settled? Why was the team playing in spots, leaving big gaps between zones? Why was the team displaying such poor organization especially in defence?

Russell tried his best with what he had to work with and did try to exposed many young players. We as fans may also be oblivious to what goes on behind closed doors. So should he take 100% blame? No, but it's a reoccurring problem that has haunted T&T football for decades. No plan, no brand!!!

Latapy mentioned that after the loss against Cuba he said the team wasn't prepared, but November 17th was a date for international friendlies, so why didn't he utilize it? There was the FA-Cup on the 17th as well as Pro League games on the 19th, but our first DCC game was the 26th! That's a week to at least organize a game, even if it was against a club side. Besides, what manner of communication exists between the TTFF and the Pro League that not even a match between the Warriors and a Pro League 11 could have been scheduled?  To put this fiasco into perpective, Grenada does not even have a professional league.

Maybe he had false hopes after the semi-final stage where T&T blew past St Vincent and Haiti and scraped by Guyana or maybe Latapy simply underestimated his final round opponents. Either way, Russell has hung himself and must accept defeat without the same poor excuses. A win versus Martinique is now irrelevant but this might be the time when T&T performs at its best and then we will again hear all the good things promised as the cycle continues. Sorry, but enough is enough, it’s time to move on and rebuild.

Copyrights of the Soca Warriors Online - Any press using the following article written by Inshan Mohammed are welcome to do so providing they reveal the source and writer. Furthermore, no portion of this article may be copied without proper credit as well.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2010, 10:21:19 AM by Flex »
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Terry Fenwick: Where do we go from here?
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2010, 08:31:14 PM »
Like he eh get d memo Brown sent Brazil.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2010, 08:37:55 PM »
Is Fenwick going to be a regular contributor now... sorta like "De Terry Match Report"?  I like this move.

Very balanced commentary as well, some praise mixed in with de guava whipping.

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2010, 08:52:34 PM »
My disappointment is laced with anger at this poor reflection on T&T football. We are not this bad!!! Change will undoubtedly come, but how and where and who will be held responsible? Who will carry the blame for throwing a national icon, Russell Latapy, to the wolves?

Unfortunately, in the ruthless game of professional football, the buck will inevitably stop with the coach and many equally responsible will escape condemnation. Many will prefer to throw scorn on my comments and personalize their denial at me but the truth hurts.

"I cyah vote for this." A disappointed Terry Fenwick in Martinique.

Let me see who is man or woman enough to say I share some of the blame .Could it be the special one ?
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2010, 09:03:46 PM »

"I cyah vote for this." A disappointed Terry Fenwick in Martinique.

Let me see who is man or woman enough to say I share some of the blame .Could it be the special one ?

Latas know more than anybody here know how ruthless Jack iz and he take d wuk so this is d consequences he got 2 deal wit it.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2010, 09:14:50 PM »
Ah wonderin if this was a set up by the special one .
 From day one I was bawling out to laterz stay where you are dont move dont come here  , yuh let Jack reel yuh in like ah greedy fish .
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2010, 09:19:54 PM »
Express , Guardian , Newsday , Tv6. Please do not steal the article and dont give credit to the writer / source please. Also Big Up to Mr Fenwick, Mr Mohammed I Enjoy the Reports.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 09:22:07 PM by D.H.W »
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2010, 09:22:27 PM »
 From day one I was bawling out to laterz stay where you are dont move dont come here  , yuh let Jack reel yuh in like ah greedy fish .

Is everybody dream 2 coach dey national team so he came wit his EYES WIDE OPEN. He should have realize them fellas does turn yuh dream into a nightmare in Bolt speed.

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2010, 09:41:07 PM »
I said it before and I'll say it again.Latapy has no vision.I predicted at the time of his appointment that he wouldn't succeed.His body language alone showed insecurity.He didn't really have a clue.Coaching is hard work,it's not like making a stew.Latapy's idea of coaching is mainly about finding the right mix of players.In Trinidad football that doesn't work because we don't have enough players on that level.We have to really coach,teach and preach to the players to get what you want from them.We need experience coaches,myself,Jan Steadman,Fenwick,Hart,Dick Furlonge,St Claire,Fevier,Zagalo,Arena,Schellas Hyndman,Valcourt,Siasia,and Gorman.These are some of the names of coaches with vision.Latapy is not ready because he has limited coaching experience.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2010, 09:48:52 PM »
1] - How could we have gotten it so wrong in the first game and need to make so many changes in personnel and formation at this stage of the campaign ? After all this time didn't we know our best team and formation by now?

3] - Despite T&T's domination of possession, Grenada enjoyed as many chances due to T&T's lack of defensive organisation. T&T were made to work hard to create chances.  Grenada on the other hand was gifted opportunities when T&T were caught ball watching on several occasions.

4] - The final pass, cross and shot were again poor on the night for T&T, many impressive moves came to an end because of our final delivery or shot. Composure and technique were lacking in the final third of the pitch as well.

5] - Set plays were again awful, we persisted with short corners that never created an attempt on goal, central free-kicks were wasted as we didn't seem to know who would execute. Fact - 35% of international games are decided by set plays.

Reading Fenwick comments hurting meh... is de same ting ppl saying since how long.

Latapy like ah unprepared CXC student, he only guessing..

He ent know which tactics to use when... he ent know who he best players is...
He ent have ah clue about defensive organization
The team cyah score in a brothel... go and watch dis side train... no serious work on composure and finishing...
They cyah kick corners or freekicks far less execute an elaborate set play... again watch dem train... no set piece practice... Harry Redknapp Style... but we ent have no Van de Vart...
Compare this to Jamaica practicing set pieces one day and den had we busy with de same set pieces the next day back in August
Latapy calling man to lime... and den dropping dem when better liming partners reach.. Silvio Spann doh smoke cigarette

wha we go do... where we going... i hurting... and facking Madrid get five....  :'(
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2010, 09:51:11 PM »
I said it before and I'll say it again.Latapy has no vision.I predicted at the time of his appointment that he wouldn't succeed.His body language alone showed insecurity.He didn't really have a clue.Coaching is hard work,it's not like making a stew.Latapy's idea of coaching is mainly about finding the right mix of players.In Trinidad football that doesn't work because we don't have enough players on that level.We have to really coach,teach and preach to the players to get what you want from them.We need experience coaches,myself,Jan Steadman,Fenwick,Hart,Dick Furlonge,St Claire,Fevier,Zagalo,Arena,Schellas Hyndman,Valcourt,Siasia,and Gorman.These are some of the names of coaches with vision.Latapy is not ready because he has limited coaching experience.

some of dem coaches yuh call dey experience in truth... but ah never hear bout ah couple of dem...

like... arrrmm.... Hyndman, Shchellas, MYSELF, and Gorman  8)

THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2010, 09:52:06 PM »
     Just ask yourself if when the special one got him out of retireing from playing for T&T to play in WC 06 if that was a set up,it will answer your question.  

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2010, 09:53:29 PM »
Ok the crying done..... cyar change what was so how do you objectify this situation?

Who would not want to return to his native land after a successful career?

If given an opportunity to make a difference for your country who would not want that?

After living abroad and acquiring some knowledge, who would not want to  jump at an opportunity if BIG $$$$ where thrown your way?

I mean there are many factors whether perceived or real that are playing out in this scenario. One thing about sports or sometimes in other organizations, is when you have an unsuccessful boss/coach who gets fired and they hire the assistant to make things right, I wonder why the assistant could not share expertise with the boss to make things workout before?  Doe sit matter? I mean did Latapy give Mats the support he needed? or was Maturana a good mentor for Latapy?

Regardless of  this, our football program have indeed suffered partly because of  some decisions that in hindsight  could have been different.

Where do we go from here? assuming the same people will be running the organization, are we doomed to see history repeat itself over and over? Have we not seen enough of the carousal or revolving door when it comes to coaching our TnT  men's team?

At one time Anton Corneal appeared to be in the wings waiting to take over this program after his  stint under Beenie...that  idea  wilted in the tropical sun. What credentials what expertise  does the Jamaican , Cuban or for that matter the Grenadian coaches have compared to our own?

How could a team  self destruct in a matter of weeks? Who  will be strong enough to accept this position and  move ahead?  Look at the perceived difference with the way  local coaches are treated?

Local coach: TTFF tells you what to do, who to select and what to play

Foreign coach: ( Beenie)... and maybe Wim..... They tell the TTFF what they want and who they want...They stand up to the TTFF. Maturana was not able to do this; he had Anton Corneal as his translator on the other hand  who knows if the language barrier got in the way or meddling or sabotage  antics  was part of his demise? The man had a proven success. Regardless of  where we are today, I hope that in the near future we will be in a better place or pathway to lead out out of this seemingly quagmire of ineptitude.

Hope for  the best , expect the worst. I am done...... gone fishing.....

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2010, 10:14:11 PM »

Reading Fenwick comments hurting meh... is de same ting ppl saying since how long.

The team cyah score in a brothel... go and watch dis side train... no serious work on composure and finishing...
They cyah kick corners or freekicks far less execute an elaborate set play... again watch dem train... no set piece practice... Harry Redknapp Style... but we ent have no Van de Vart...
Compare this to Jamaica practicing set pieces one day and den had we busy with de same set pieces the next day back in August
Latapy calling man to lime... and den dropping dem when better liming partners reach.. Silvio Spann doh smoke cigarette

wha we go do... where we going... i hurting... and facking Madrid get five....  :'(

I could understand dat RM get 5 and yuh upset did not c dat coming but u saw d practice game vJA and d game v JA and u still upset?

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2010, 12:47:35 AM »
Express , Guardian , Newsday , Tv6. Please do not steal the article and dont give credit to the writer / source please. Also Big Up to Mr Fenwick, Mr Mohammed I Enjoy the Reports.

They may not necessarilly be stealing. If it'sa message on a forum, it's fair game.

However, if it's an actual article they can quote portions and attribute to the source.
However, if Flex says no portion of this article may be copied without express permission of the webmaster then that's a different story.

You will notice the first time around, it was just a post and they repeated it and attributed the source. So really they did nothing wrong - legally.

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2010, 02:43:18 AM »

FF If ah remember well..CXC aint only multiple choice..yuh have tuh write explanations as well.....

Ah want tuh hear what was Latas game plan
Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2010, 05:49:38 AM »

They may not necessarilly be stealing. If it'sa message on a forum, it's fair game.
last article they did not give credit to anybody. it was straight copy and paste.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2010, 05:56:25 AM »

last article they did not give credit to anybody. it was straight copy and paste.

The  time b4 that and b4 that ...

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2010, 06:00:00 AM »
I recalled asking a member of the TTFF (not calling names) to give a trial to a T&T player who have professional experience, a solid defender who was willing to pay his way and all he wanted was a trial with the T&T team and I was told that he cannot get the trial because he is not connected to a professional club. My concern is, does Jamal Gay even play for a team ?
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2010, 06:02:24 AM »
I recalled asking a member of the TTFF (not calling names) to give a trial to a T&T player who have professional experience, a solid defender who was willing to pay his way and all he wanted was a trial with the T&T team and I was told that he cannot get the trial because he is not connected to a professional club. My concern is, does Jamal Gay even play for a team ?

Yep d same team Hyland played 4 last qualifiers. It is a very good club and once u play 4 dem u accustom 2 wukin 4 free so when u reach d national team and u eh get pay is nutten.

Offline PIMP

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2010, 06:29:13 AM »
Good article Fenwick....it summed up all that we wanted to say...

Latas have to go!!!!

If he there still I boycotting T&T football until that happens

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2010, 06:33:57 AM »

SHAMLESS !!!!!! I sure was LP you spoke too. !!!!!

Good stuff Fenwick and nice observation Flex.

But Latapy have a god father in de TTFF.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2010, 07:17:23 AM »
I do believe I have to change my tune about Fenwick ..... it may be the man genuinely cares about our ball based on a few things he said ......
I didn't know Latas called up Spann then dropped him for Glen ...... oh my oh my how clueless and desperate can you get?

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2010, 07:28:24 AM »
I really cant believe this !!!! Latas fail big time, not only we got eliminated, we aint even score a goal to. NAH !!!

What is Gernada FIFA ranking ?

Good observation by Fenwick and Flex.

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2010, 07:34:59 AM »

Jamal Gay is Jack stepson.

Imagine Latapy coaching T&T over 1 year and 6 months and he still guessing. ...  :rotfl:

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2010, 07:50:15 AM »
I do believe I have to change my tune about Fenwick ..... it may be the man genuinely cares about our ball based on a few things he said ......
I didn't know Latas called up Spann then dropped him for Glen ...... oh my oh my how clueless and desperate can you get?

ahh boy Ngozi yuh wasn't keeping up wid de soap opera dat is we football (not dat ah blaming yuh for dat)....yeah man Spann get he call up den get send home (at least ah think he get send home, he might still be dey for all we know)....setta jokers!!!
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2010, 08:27:39 AM »

However, if it's an actual article they can quote portions and attribute to the source.
However, if Flex says no portion of this article may be copied without express permission of the webmaster then that's a different story.

You will notice the first time around, it was just a post and they repeated it and attributed the source. So really they did nothing wrong - legally.

VB

I've added a copyright notice at the bottom of the article.
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2010, 08:33:47 AM »

Since he make Leon he captain I realise what going on.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2010, 08:37:23 AM »

VB
That's all well and good, but the piece have a Title and an author attached. Even more so, as a News source you should expect that they would provide their readers with the source of information. Ethical obligation or some shizz like that. I will try that on my next research paper and see what happen.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2010, 08:39:47 AM by elan »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2010, 10:09:42 AM »

VB

I've added a copyright notice at the bottom of the article.

i did see a quote to the effect "according to SWO" in the last piece from flex that the express copied.

Wasnt the exact words used but some kinda credit was given albeit a small one..................if im not mistaken
« Last Edit: November 30, 2010, 10:23:59 AM by Cowen »
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

1]; } ?>