April 28, 2024, 12:22:18 PM

Author Topic: Phillips: No need for knee-jerk reaction over Latapy.  (Read 8405 times)

Offline coachman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Phillips: No need for knee-jerk reaction over Latapy.
« Reply #60 on: December 01, 2010, 11:05:05 AM »
I remembered they said St.Clair needed help and they brought in Nahkid,Maturana needed help and in came Latapy,now Latapy needs help?If I WAS THE COACH OF THE TEAM,would Phillips and they be looking for help for me???Same faith for all i say.Poor results means FIRED,plain and simple.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 01, 2010, 11:06:49 AM »
I am in support of getting rid of Latas..but what about getting rid of Phillips and the TTFF executive..allyuh dont think they have failed the country too ?..

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 01, 2010, 12:08:02 PM »
What is all this talk about fire Latapy?? We don't have any games to play for the next year or so why waste money?

Latapy and Trinidad is a waste of time, anyone and everyone needs to find another team to support. Complete and utter rubbish. No one wants to see Latapy or his team play. GET IT.

Once Latapy and his coaching staff is removed, everyone will feel better and we can move on.

Until then Latapy is a waste of time... I feel like throwing up everytime i type his bloody name
« Last Edit: December 01, 2010, 12:18:39 PM by sHOTTA12 »

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 01, 2010, 12:20:53 PM »
Until then Latapy is a waste of time... I feel like throwing up everytime i type his bloody name

Allyuh men brutal on this board...
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 01, 2010, 12:25:25 PM »

Understand this, the amount of money throwing away in this effort to get a gold cup ticket could have been used to feed the poor in laventile or the beetham. The fact that Latapy took this job without proper preparations himself says alot about him as a person. If he cared about the development of the team and this country he would  get the proper certificates in order to fully prepare a team.

You can't be clueless and expect things to fall into place, this is modern football not the stone ages.

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 01, 2010, 12:29:15 PM »
 The other thing is knowing when you are not capable of acheiving certain objectives, getting help, improving yourself or atleast be man enough to step down. But knowing latapy without any moral values, without any dignity or pride only chasing money and favoritism to further embarass this country to a level where we dont want to be trinidadains anymore or have this idoit latapy represent us.

WHAT DID WE DO SO BAD THAT WE HAVE TO SUFFER THIS INDIGINITIES.
This is national tradegy.
Football keeps kids of the streets, when they dont have any heroes to look up to or a team to support guess what, they will move to drugs or track and field.
Under latapy losing is okay, losing to JA at home is okay and a test to guess some more when the times comes.
Shame us for no f**king reason.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2010, 12:31:47 PM by sHOTTA12 »

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 01, 2010, 12:38:23 PM »

nah dais just shotta
I suspect most on this board would like the man to simply step down and wish him well

is a small cadre handful of vitriolic thread starters gettin on like de man rob dey whole family, when in fact they should be savin all dat visceral venom for the special advisor

say wha, empty pan does beat loud
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 01, 2010, 12:38:28 PM »
Leon as captain? Gay in the squad? Wolfe a defender? If i wasnt so sick to my stomach after typing his name so much this this would continue but sadly all is lost already, it doesnt make any sense anymore to do anything or make any changes now.

Let the TTFF and latapy live long and prosper. But they have lost a fan that purchased alot of tickets here in usa to watch a team that was once a part of my country. But TTFF don't need money, they don't need fans, they need latapy, Licoln etc.. Well let them keep it the same way.

We the former fans of tnt, you know what u need to do and it will be easy since we dont have any games to go watch.  USA USA USA!!!!

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 01, 2010, 12:40:53 PM »

nah dais just shotta
I suspect most on this board would like the man to simply step down and wish him well

is a small cadre handful of vitriolic thread starters gettin on like de man rob dey whole family, when in fact they should be savin all dat visceral venom for the special advisor

Why don't you find latapy tell him you are his all time hero (BIG JOKE) and ask him to sign your shirt with a striaght face. Then go home and try selling that said shirt only to find out the value of it is now worth less than the shirt itself. Then you can come back here and tell me about latapy robbing my family, YES OFC HE DID, TRINIDAD IS MY FAMILY U REHAB

AirMan

« Reply #69 on: December 01, 2010, 12:50:33 PM »

nah dais just shotta

Why don't you find latapy tell him you are his all time hero (BIG JOKE) and ask him to sign your shirt with a striaght face. Then go home and try selling that said shirt only to find out the value of it is now worth less than the shirt itself. Then you can come back here and tell me about latapy robbing my family, YES OFC HE DID, TRINIDAD IS MY FAMILY U REHAB

:D allyuh aint see this young fella Shotta is ah "proud proud Trini".doh get tipe up..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57smAiD_k-E

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 01, 2010, 03:44:46 PM »
Yesterday, newly re-elected T&T Football Federation president Oliver Camps

somehow that line struck me....... ??? ??? ??? ???

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 01, 2010, 05:11:56 PM »
LP is no stupid man, he worked for the US national team once, so he got to know stuff, my question is, why doesn't he dont get more directly involved with T&T football and get out de office ?

I would love to read his report on the Digicel Cup. Come on Flex, whip up some questions for him, lets see if he will duck them again like de last one you sent for him after T&T lost 3-0 to USA.

Just for de record fellas, I prefer Lincoln over any of the TTFF members, I believe deep down he could do good stuff, but either he dont have the balls to do it or he just worried about he big ass pay check.

When saying so, all this money these members making and the Warrior Nation having a Christmas thing where they collecting stuff to help lil poor children, how come none of these members from the TTFF dont help ? look even North East Stars support it.

Like they don't believe in charitable work, $75,000 a month and they cant afford to donate a couple dollars to the Warrior Nation or Flex football site and we all love T&T football de same....

Not one of them TTFF members spending a bad cent to see two crapo fight.

Look Tobago United went underground and the TTFF dont even care, they neglet football in Tobago and we have two members from Tobago on de current team, Cyrus and Keon.... how we expect to discover more....

Football dead allyuh !!!!! what program de TD writing now.....
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

1]; } ?>