April 27, 2024, 06:27:26 AM

Author Topic: Latapy wants to stay on  (Read 5462 times)

Offline Yogi

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Latapy wants to stay on
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2010, 04:17:13 PM »
Yuh know, when they had qualify for the Hex I was one who had say fire Maturana now and bring in a real coach (it recorded here on this site). At the time I thought anybody would a be better than Maturana. When they appoint Latas ah say boy I eh know yuh know he not what I wanted (another of Beenhakker's pedigree was what I really wanted) but ah say he have to be better than Maturana, man Latas spin all ah we around bend we over and F we good and hard hhmpf (take win Mats). I really doh know yuh know, the warning signs were there, losing to Jamaica (at home worse enough) and Panama and then of all friggin countries, yuh cyah even beat Belize? When last you hear bout Belize in football, steups. But the TTFF wait, wait, wait 'till look what happen. Same shit with Maturana, ketchin tail to beat small side and then lose in a WC qualifier at home to Bermuda, any other country he ass and Latas too would ah be long gone. Look at Mexico, Sven Goran Erikison had the side playing shit he get the axe, their next coach take the same players and they reach second round of the World Cup. The difference between Mexico and us is they eh hesitate to fire the coach when they not gettin results, not the TTFF. Man fire he ass fortwith and bring somebody who could mould the talented players we have back to the world class team we was 4 years ago. Friggin want to stay on, my ass, and it still huttin FMC.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2010, 07:03:38 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/8SsUCGwbeqw" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/8SsUCGwbeqw</a>
Yuh know what does really piss me off wid this guy, he never admitts to nothing!! he's still talkin bout the team movin forward!! the team hasn't been movin forward since he took over! and the shameful part of it all is him saying the team playing how he wants them to play. sttuueepss!

one thing i know bout my ppl , and that is " they have no fackin shame whatsoever"! if i was latas i woulda concede and say " i tried and i failed, now i think is time for us seek true professional help", but that's just me.

one thing i know, if that was anyone of the top three concacaf teams , he woulda never even got a chance @ the degicel cup.

but then again , we is ah monkey ppl wid ah monkey govenment, ah monkey minister of sports ( who we cyar hear from all now) and ah monkey football federation!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2010, 07:06:12 PM »
I not hearin anyting about what he goin to do different.

Exactly he did not even say what he would do different...

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2010, 07:18:08 PM »
HE BELIEVES THAT THE FOOTBALL BE PLAYED IN A CERTAIN WAY

SOMEBODY HELP EXPLAIN THIS PLEASE. WE GET KNOCK OUT AFTER 2 GAMES!!!! WITH 1 FLICKING GOAL TO WE NAME WHAT IS THE CERTAIN WAY WE SHOULD PLAY

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2010, 08:09:58 PM »
I warn this man about this yuh know....
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2010, 08:32:01 PM »
I warn this man about this yuh know....

D magician dat livin wit u doh listen all d time so ease up on Latas.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2010, 03:43:05 AM »
D.H.W., whaiz dah one hoss???

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
I now ketch this and wonder if anybody else noticed then I saw this post....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2010, 08:13:34 AM »
D.H.W., whaiz dah one hoss???

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
I now ketch this and wonder if anybody else noticed then I saw this post....

Good find
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

1]; } ?>