April 25, 2024, 06:36:33 PM

Author Topic: News From the Motherland.  (Read 6256 times)

Offline Insider

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
News From the Motherland.
« on: December 02, 2010, 10:44:45 AM »
Just a little news, nothing much....

Latapy Carries girlfriends to Martinique, players and staff ramp up €15,000 hotel bill. Disgruntled Players not paid for 10 games and disappointed at Latapy approach.

Watch this space.

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: News From the Motherland.
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2010, 10:47:19 AM »

Latapy Carries girlfriends to Martinique, players and staff ramp up €15,000 hotel bill. Disgruntled Players not paid for 10 games and disappointed at Latapy approach.

Watch this space.

clarify this please..didnt know him to be a box-to-box midfielder

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2010, 10:48:22 AM »

Watch this space.

Latas not doing anything to command respect from his players but wants to stay on as head coach!
The man just getting paid for a good time yes, he needs to concentrate on his distractions outside of T&T football, like liming, smoking, the girls & playing golf and leave our national team to someone who commands respect and is more experienced and professional with results and titles to back them up!

If TTFF kepts him on as head coach then its official the TTFF & Soca Warriors should now be rebranded as the Soca Jokers!
« Last Edit: December 02, 2010, 10:51:46 AM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2010, 10:50:08 AM »
A birdie whistle the no pay story to me and say that the poor play was a result of player action.
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2010, 10:53:00 AM »
Jokers...

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2010, 10:54:48 AM »
If TTFF kepts him on as head coach then its official the TTFF & Soca Warriors should now be rebranded as the Soca Jokers!

Joka Warriors?   :-\

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2010, 10:58:49 AM »
A birdie whistle the no pay story to me and say that the poor play was a result of player action.

That is crap. They were outplayed and lose the damn games. If they were disgruntled about not getting paid, leave the team. Stay home and pull-bull. Stop wasting peoples time. They lose get that in we trini hard coconut heads

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2010, 12:14:39 PM »
Shameless !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2010, 12:18:17 PM »
latas turning the job into a gyalfarm experience

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2010, 12:25:36 PM »
I wonder if is the reds he take.   :devil:
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2010, 01:05:14 PM »

Watch this space.

Well now self dey eh getting paid.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Insider

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2010, 09:32:03 AM »
For obivious reasons Concacaf officials and Digicel are trying to keep the lid on the situation.

But I will try and find out more.

There were two ladies with the magician, maybe one his girl and the other her friend ? or maybe Latapy is an undercover freak...  :rotfl:

Latapy told me he will be leaving for Portugal soon.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2010, 09:40:23 AM »
For obivious reasons Concacaf officials and Digicel are trying to keep the lid on the situation.

There were two ladies with the magician, maybe one his girl and the other her friend ? or maybe Latapy is an undercover freak...  :rotfl:

I will tell you what no one on this site will probably will, because you serving their purpose.. But you hadda be a real two face kinda fellah hoss.

You sound like one ah them smile up in man face and talk behind man back kinda fellas yuh does hadda watch out for when they around yuh lime.

How you all up on the man personal beeswax so?

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2010, 11:57:26 AM »

I will tell you what no one on this site will probably will, because you serving their purpose.. But you hadda be a real two face kinda fellah hoss.

You sound like one ah them smile up in man face and talk behind man back kinda fellas yuh does hadda watch out for when they around yuh lime.

How you all up on the man personal beeswax so?

only a maccomere man can be an insider sah 8)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2010, 12:13:38 PM »
whey sah, i really have no faith in t&t ball nah  :'(
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2010, 01:07:56 PM »
How much woman Latapy take with him on tour is not my business.

However, players not getting paid is.
Becz is my fokking tax dollars they (TTFF) is be asking for every year.

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2010, 01:55:19 PM »
It doh matter how much Woman Latapy has or how much gyal he was movin' wid in the tourney...  If anything I happy for him if he liking himself like that....That's not a footballing matter.

Give us something good tuh chew on- the man personal business is just that- personal. 
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2010, 01:58:07 PM »

That is crap. They were outplayed and lose the damn games. If they were disgruntled about not getting paid, leave the team. Stay home and pull-bull. Stop wasting peoples time. They lose get that in we trini hard coconut heads

You would play for free for 10 consecutive games in today's environment?
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2010, 02:00:16 PM »

You mean that brilliant goal scored by Grenada was as a result of the players deliberately not definding?

There was a money dispute in the Jamaica camp, the players got together and dealt with the situation.  Deliberately throwing games as you suggest is not only unethical, its plain stoopid.

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2010, 02:03:36 PM »

Is there a rule against coaches taking their GF/Wife/Spouse to the tournament?  Not sure why CONCACAF or digicel would want to keep anything under lids actually...there is nothing to keep under lids.

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2010, 04:49:57 PM »
The information may be true but it could also not be true.

Somebody come on here and literally write 3 sentences, provided no proof and people just run with the information.

How is someone to even defend against that sort of accusation. At this rate anybody could come on here and say they ketch Latas taking man in the backseat of an Tunapuna maxi taxi.

Is one thing to put somebody business out there but to not provide any proof and have people spreading that talk is not cool at all.

If anybody gonna put people business out in the public, particularly the internet, the least yuh could do is provide evidence  :beermug:

Offline fitzinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2010, 04:56:03 PM »

Somebody come on here and literally write 3 sentences, provided no proof and people just run with the information.

How is someone to even defend against that sort of accusation. At this rate anybody could come on here and say they ketch Latas taking man in the backseat of an Tunapuna maxi taxi.

Is one thing to put somebody business out there but to not provide any proof and have people spreading that talk is not cool at all.

If anybody gonna put people business out in the public, particularly the internet, the least yuh could do is provide evidence  :beermug:

Pictures or live video anyone??

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2010, 04:56:38 PM »

How do you suggest they do that?  ;)
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2010, 05:09:10 PM »
It eh no personal business. You on official business of the country so therefore you are open to scrutiny in every aspect. From what you eat to what color draws yuh wear. Cyah be carrying gyul on trip nad then saying the TTFF eh have money to get a game vs somebody. When you should be reviewing the last game you have distractions waiting for you in the Hotel room. Not good.

For those of you who saying is the man bizness I going and get the

John terry horn he wife thread

Ashley Cole Cheat on he wife

Tiger Woods wife beat him up after he horn she

Roooney and he granma skank

To show how two face alyuh is.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2010, 05:36:19 PM »
It eh no personal business. You on official business of the country so therefore you are open to scrutiny in every aspect. From what you eat to what color draws yuh wear. Cyah be carrying gyul on trip nad then saying the TTFF eh have money to get a game vs somebody. When you should be reviewing the last game you have distractions waiting for you in the Hotel room. Not good.

Buh elan every story you provide have proof. Dias the difference. I ent against the dissemination of information but none ah dem stories is just 3 lines people take and run with.

People do interviews with ah member of ah team without saying who but the amount of information is usually substantial not just 3 lines then duss it. That isn't fair to anyone.

I'm all for putting public figures business in public but not without substance

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2010, 06:41:28 PM »
You guys being really hard on insider jed ,hes not a newbie .just saying before you rip him apart .Some times he has a rear scoop .

Offline Star Child

• Hero Warrior
  • Pure Pipe
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2010, 08:11:10 PM »
Thanks for the news Insider.

When BBC does is in the UK, everyone happy, but when you do it for T&T man vex.

Insider just doing his best to keep us updated at what goes on behind the scenes in T&T football, who else would do it for us, its better than nothing, maybe its not as informative as BBC, but this is T&T its hard to get really indepth on the team without being made out.

The TTFF lurks here.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2010, 08:55:21 PM »
D info bout d bill has been confirmed by somebody who else was in Martinque unless dat person is d insider but I doubt it.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2010, 10:19:33 PM »

Buh elan every story you provide have proof. Dias the difference. I ent against the dissemination of information but none ah dem stories is just 3 lines people take and run with.

People do interviews with ah member of ah team without saying who but the amount of information is usually substantial not just 3 lines then duss it. That isn't fair to anyone.

I'm all for putting public figures business in public but not without substance

They never prove JT own and the woman come out and say nothing never happen. Plus JT never admit to anything happening.

Men just like to be like to be "rogue" when they ready. :bs:

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2010, 11:40:28 PM »

i think i heard lincoln phillips speaking angrily about that incident on morning edition yesterday..so there's truth to it if that is indeed what i heard..i just heard it in passing..

1]; } ?>