April 28, 2024, 02:44:59 AM

Author Topic: Hislop says hold on to Latapy  (Read 4041 times)

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
Re: Hislop says hold on to Latapy
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2010, 05:43:32 PM »
I just happen to feel that Latas can still contribute, just at a younger age group.

You feel Latapy could tell any young player bout curfew, disciplined training, nutrition, or the adverse effects of late night partyin, smokin and drinkin on a young aspiring professional athlete and dey go take him serious?
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2010, 08:45:44 PM »
NO way Shaka... I do NOT agree... let Russell start as Head Coach of the Under-15's, while also gaining more Coaching Badges, thereby increasing both his qualifications and experience... if he's successfull, then he could be promoted to U-17, then-20 coach and THEN U-23... he wasn't ready for Senior Coach and you want to entrust him with the nucleus of our NEXT Senior Team...NO, NO, NO!!!

Agreed Patriot.  Shaka boy ah not wid yuh on dis one.....

CO-SIGNNNNNNNN
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline RGarcia

• Forward To Mid-Field to Defense
  • Hero Warrior
  • Who Jah bless, no man curse!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2010, 09:18:24 PM »
latapy is the man to keep at coach.

the reason we losing now is not coaching related.

To change the coach would be useless
Shhhh, doh say that on this site.... ;D I concur
All American

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2010, 10:10:33 PM »
NO way Shaka... I do NOT agree... let Russell start as Head Coach of the Under-15's, while also gaining more Coaching Badges, thereby increasing both his qualifications and experience... if he's successfull, then he could be promoted to U-17, then-20 coach and THEN U-23... he wasn't ready for Senior Coach and you want to entrust him with the nucleus of our NEXT Senior Team...NO, NO, NO!!!

That's good talk.
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2010, 10:11:16 PM »
Obviously if Latas is being replaced by a Gullit or even Bruce Arena - well one can understand him having to vacate the premises and as JC said so eloquently... football is a result oriented sport however I am also of the opinion that like Shaka say if it aint going to be Gullit and a developmental program, then we could do worse than Latas and we should take this time to get some developmental work done. I still believe that Latas needs help in the Defence and overall transition of the moving parts and he could be a star.
Warren N. Boucaud

1]; } ?>