April 27, 2024, 09:20:19 PM

Author Topic: Warner gives Cameron a lesson in the brutal realities of FIFA politics  (Read 19607 times)

giggsy11

Re: Warner gives Cameron a lesson in the brutal realities of FIFA politics
« Reply #120 on: December 09, 2010, 08:50:04 AM »
WTF????    I really sense in some reactions a bit of the arrogance of the western world of Christian background.

Is Blatter trying to say that religeon is a factor now? OK, Qatar may not be Christian, but theres an awful lot of Christians in Russia!  So what is Blatter....Muslim, Jewish, Hindu, Mormon (or should that be Moron?)

I can't help thinking that the more FIFA speaks about this, the more shady it looks. They can't be seen to punish England for having a free press, its been accepted that the English bid was one of the better ones, so theyre throwing up all kinds of smokescreens to hide the truth.

I'm trying to understand what he meant by that statement or why he felt it important or necessary to utter such a statement.

Personally I feel is de same reason jack trow out de blame de english media ting..

blatter know conventional wisdon dese days is the west vs the muslim world does be front and center in op-ed pieces in major newspapers............why not open a whole can of worms dat have nuttn to do with the issue at hand

Dem  fellahs is classic smoke and mirrors mafia men

Hey Bush used 9/11 to get another term by feeding the fears of most of the American public and giving the impression he has the now how to keep dem safe. All dem is politicians and dey what to say to try to induce certain responses or mindsets.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: December 09, 2010, 10:08:31 AM »
Ah wonder if the English journalist that Jack is referring to in this interview is Andrew Jennings?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/_dDeo6sL6jg" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/_dDeo6sL6jg</a>

And in case yuh don't know who Andrew Jennnings is, look at this video!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/0puFaKUg56I" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/0puFaKUg56I</a>
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: December 09, 2010, 10:20:31 AM »
That Warner interview is like a comedy sketch!
Warner say in the interview that if there is a backlash against T&T in the UK then there was a blackmail and he is not part of that!
This coming from the king of blacklisting & blackmailing!! ::)
I know Warner is both black & male but he's taken the artforms of blackmailing & blacklisting to another level where if he doesn't do it one starts to wonders where is the catch!
Talk bout the pot calling the kettle black!!  8)
« Last Edit: December 09, 2010, 10:27:09 AM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: December 09, 2010, 01:49:11 PM »
That Warner interview is like a comedy sketch!
Warner say in the interview that if there is a backlash against T&T in the UK then there was a blackmail and he is not part of that!
This coming from the king of blacklisting & blackmailing!! ::)
I know Warner is both black & male but he's taken the artforms of blackmailing & blacklisting to another level where if he doesn't do it one starts to wonders where is the catch!
Talk bout the pot calling the kettle black!!  8)

U 4get he is d original King of Comedy. Bernie mac etal eh want nutten wit Jack
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #124 on: December 10, 2010, 09:38:37 AM »
Jackie baby says he doesn't owe anybody anything. Hey jackie baby, you remember the Soca Warriors? You owe them, big time, fool.
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: December 10, 2010, 08:49:05 PM »
Jackie baby says he doesn't owe anybody anything. Hey jackie baby, you remember the Soca Warriors? You owe them, big time, fool.

CO-SIGNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: December 11, 2010, 06:18:01 AM »

aye, aye long time no see...how things?? 
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

1]; } ?>