April 28, 2024, 06:03:30 PM

Author Topic: Max Bretos Again....  (Read 3928 times)

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
Max Bretos Again....
« on: October 20, 2005, 09:08:39 PM »
This man is simply the best/worst. Watching Fox soccer ... the man talking bout the playoffs for the WC. This man will look to say that Australia should be the one playing Bahrain instead of Uraguay. The man say that Australia probably do FIFA something to get that South American contest and Uraguay full ah stars for the Aussies to play against.

This man say at least another Americas woulda be in the WC if Australia was playing against Bahrain instead since Australia will be in that Asian group for the next WC 2010.

I feel he get ah set ah emails bout the kinda shit he does be talking and the bad press he giving T&T. The man say he get invited to Trinidad for carnival to be on a float and how he backing Trinidad to win the playoffs.

I feel is all the set ah cuss he get from the emails about all the shit he talking. Well we'll see ....... make him choke on that those words come mid November.

Go Warriors Go  :beermug:
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Fox Soccer
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2005, 11:42:29 PM »
De man (MAx I Think) say how T&T should have been grouped with Uraguay instaed of bahrain, and Aussie should be paired wid Bahrain...

Den after he say he know it have plenty viewers in T&T, and he had been invited on ah float in T&T for carnival.. He say he want to make it clear, he is rootingfor us to get tru..

FLAMES for he yes... he too full ah shit.!
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Fox Soccer
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2005, 01:12:49 AM »
he come back wit dat shit again on Fox...ah feel we should blitz he ass with e-mail.

Offline trinibug

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2005, 06:37:09 AM »
Is how many years COMEBOL playing Oceana for that last spot?
Steups...

If it was the USA in 4th spot, I know he would be glad is not Uraguay they have to play
Must rhyme with an O

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2005, 07:25:27 AM »
He talking thing about  oh we guh save money on travel and shit..!!.. Stupes.!!!

FUGGER
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Max Bretos Again....
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2005, 09:36:12 AM »
Sour grapes.
I done say already if Australia want an automatic spot, the Caribbean deserve an automatic spot too, cause we much more competitive than their group, and all things being equal, T&T and Ja could give australia a run for their money (forget that debacle last week in the UK)

Offline superoli

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2005, 09:53:12 AM »
Australia will be in the Asian group from next year and about time, they have been asking for years to get in that group but Asia has been resisiting because they know OZ will be taking one of those top places.
Superoli for President of TTFF
I have one promise...........
A professional organization for professional players

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2005, 10:58:18 AM »
They will qualify automatically next time around, as they are moving to the Asian confederation.  They'll be a lot more competitive there, and in all fairness, it'll probably be easier than having to play the fifth-placed CONMEBOL team.

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2005, 11:40:24 AM »
but for the future of we ball though...allyuh doh tink tplaing with South american teams go be good for the ball?

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2005, 12:18:07 PM »
but for the future of we ball though...allyuh doh tink tplaing with South american teams go be good for the ball?
Honestly, I eh think a possible 2 game playoff against a south american team every four years go do a thing fuh we ball. If yuh want to play south american teams to improve we ball/ballers then all we have to do is schedule regular matches(friendlies) against them. We eh need a World Cup playoff fuh dat.

Australia will be in the Asian group from next year and about time, they have been asking for years to get in that group but Asia has been resisiting because they know OZ will be taking one of those top places.
This I agree with, as I think Australia needs the competition. Their game is good enough but their Confederation, Oceania, is weak. Oceania really only deserves a half spot because of the weakness of the teams but I believe Australia is good enough to be given the option of qualifying automatically.

Sour grapes.
I done say already if Australia want an automatic spot, the Caribbean deserve an automatic spot too, cause we much more competitive than their group, and all things being equal, T&T and Ja could give australia a run for their money (forget that debacle last week in the UK)

I don't think we deserve an automatic spot, as we already have 3 available to us. But also I think Oceania doesn't deserve one because of the weakness of the group. Moving Australia to the Asian confederation makes more sense to me.

Logistically speaking though, I agree with Max, it makes sense in terms of travelling for all the teams involved to have Concacaf playing Conmebol, and Oceania playing Asia. That way there's less travel involved for everyone concerned. That being said, I much prefer to be playing off against Asia than against 5th place Conmebol.

Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2005, 01:42:55 PM »
That said.  New Zealand will now become the powerhouse of Oceania, but it virtually guarantees South America five spots in the WC, cause I don't think New Zealand is strong enough to beat the fifth places CONMEBOL team.

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2005, 10:47:28 PM »
Yeah NZ will probably take over as the powerhouse of the region. BTW, didn't they make it to a WC back in '86 or something?
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2005, 05:30:29 AM »
Yeah NZ will probably take over as the powerhouse of the region. BTW, didn't they make it to a WC back in '86 or something?

VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline FLi !

• Luck is recognising the opportunities when they arise
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2005, 05:40:15 AM »
Man, I alone sent about 5 e-mails cussing up Bretos to Fox....I tink the programme director tell him there's a large trini viewership and that he should try and appease us instead of antagonising us!!!

POWER TO THE PEOPLE !!!!  ;D

FLi'lll be in Germany 2006 !!
Director of Waggonist Prosecutions (DWP)

Special Advisor to WN(UK)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2005, 06:27:02 AM »
I believe concacaf and asia is of the same standard thats why it is better to have them compete with each other, Austriala and Uraguay is much better clash... this way smaller countries can live the dream and not just the big countries...

Send that for that kaka hole for meh... ask him if America was 4th if he woulda say de same thing...
« Last Edit: October 22, 2005, 06:28:01 AM by Flex »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Solo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2005, 10:22:51 AM »
Max Bretos like some americans have no loyalty to CONCACAF,...imagine de shit he does be saying,....it ent have no aussie playing in de MLS, we help tuh build de MLS we we playas, and we all from de same CONCACAF family

he is a shittong!

1]; } ?>