April 27, 2024, 03:50:54 PM

Author Topic: Warner unopposed for CFU presidency  (Read 2280 times)

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Warner unopposed for CFU presidency
« on: December 22, 2010, 08:53:31 AM »
CFU President responds to nomination
caribbeanfootballunion.org

Jack Austin Warner has been nominated unopposed for the presidency of the Caribbean Football Union.This means, Mr. Warner will be elected for the 8th consecutive term as President of the region’s governing body of football. All remaining incumbent members of the Executive Committee have also been nominated unchallenged in their current capacities.

Nominations for posts within the Executive Committee of the Caribbean Football Union (CFU) closed at 4pm on Monday December 20th, 2010 (yesterday).In a demonstration of the ongoing stability and unity within the Caribbean Football Union that has characterized his Presidency, Warner received multiple nominations from the CFU’s diverse membership of 30 nations. 

Warner, who has served as the President of the CFU since its inception in 1982, has described the development as both “humbling and invigorating.” In accepting the nomination, Warner said, “I am humbled today by the trust bestowed upon me by my Caribbean brothers and sisters; this trust that you my family has placed upon me has invigorated my spirit and my soul to continue to serve you to the best of my ability.  For over 40 years of my life I have served this sport but I cannot and I will never personalize the sequence of events.  I now bear with the other members of this Executive Committee the task of implementing the mandate set by you the members of this great and promising Union.”

Continuing Warner stated that “we are a young institution and our environment is dynamic but our dreams and our visions have remained the same.  Our Union has risen above numerous challenges, we have braved the storms, we have sailed on sometimes uncertain seas but our commitment to a vision of improving Caribbean Football remains our compass. It is this commitment that is our beacon which shines through the mists of ambiguity and allows up to guide our ship to a brighter and better tomorrow.  While we are still confronted by numerous challenges, our capacity and our love for the sport have remained undaunted. The time has come to reaffirm our enduring spirit; to choose our better future ; to carry forward the principles of our sport, that all are equal, all are free, and together this team, which is not only the members of this Committee, but this team made up of every member of every Federation will work hand in hand to a better tomorrow.”

He also reaffirmed his commitment to the task at hand by saying “we embark on a journey for the next four years the task ahead of us is challenging and we the members of this Committee need all hands on deck, all talent, all wisdom, each and everyone must take an active part in guiding our Union to a better tomorrow. We must never allow the seeds of separation to germinate within our family. It’s time to build a future together which we can all share, hold pride in and I look forward to once again working with every member as we embark on yet another chapter of the great book of the Caribbean Football Union.”

Nominations for CFU Executive Positions

In addition to Mr. Warner, the nominations for the upcoming CFU elections are;

1st Vice President, Capt. Horace Burrell, President of the Jamaican Football Federation;
2nd Vice President, Mr. Colin Klass, President of the Guyana Football Federation

CFU Executive Committee Members Mr. Victor Daniel, General Secretary of the Grenada Football Association; Mr. Luis Hernandez, President of the Cuban Football Association, Mr. Yves Jean Bart, President of the Haitian Football Federation and Mr. Lionel Haven, General Secretary of the Bahamas Football Association.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Warner unopposed for CFU presidency
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2010, 10:53:49 AM »
so much power boy .... even if the central American countries  don't vote for him Warner  has all the CFU votes to remain concacaf president
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2010, 05:33:56 PM »
so much power boy .... even if the central American countries  don't vote for him Warner  has all the CFU votes to remain concacaf president

iz Jack Augustus warner

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2010, 05:39:56 PM »
Meet the f**kers

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2010, 06:05:33 PM »
Meet the f**kers

Aye Flex, that is not a pejorative word. There is a current movie by that name. It plastered all over the washington metro. No asterix!!!!!!!!!

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2010, 02:35:13 PM »
The strongman of TnT Maomar Khadafy........Oops I mean Jack -the dictator- Warner for life. You dig.
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2010, 06:03:16 AM »
And it was written that this year(2011) will bring change.... :devil:

I waiting patiently..... ;D

All I can do is HOPE

AirMan

« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2010, 11:43:30 AM »
just what i expected

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2010, 12:01:23 PM »
 :applause:

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2010, 04:21:27 PM »
Luke 4:24
English Standard Version(2001)
And he said"Truely I say to you,no prophet is acceptable in his hometown".Just wondering!!!  :-\

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2010, 08:21:38 PM »
And he said"Truely I say to you,no prophet is acceptable in his hometown".Just wondering!!!  :-\

Yes boy.  When all else fails, try God.....steups!!!....prophet!!  Ha!!.... ::)
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2010, 08:52:19 PM »

1 Cor 6:10
Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

TTFF
Matt 23:33
Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2010, 08:58:41 PM »

And he said"Truely I say to you,no prophet  PROFIT is acceptable in his hometown".Just wondering!!! 

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2010, 03:24:22 AM »

1 Cor 6:10
Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

TTFF
Matt 23:33
Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

Preach sister!!!.....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2010, 04:49:52 AM »
Jeremiah...said even the priest and the prophet will be dealing falsely in this time..... :devil:

Promises oh promises......is a comfort for a fool

Jack get back to where you came from

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2010, 07:55:01 AM »
Amen bruddaz and sistaz. 8)

1]; } ?>