April 27, 2024, 07:36:03 AM

Author Topic: Devon Josling?  (Read 3330 times)

Offline Karl

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Devon Josling?
« on: December 23, 2010, 05:56:38 AM »
Where is he?
How can I contact him directly?

My contact: karl@reggaeboyzsc.com
Thank you.

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Devon Josling?
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2010, 07:11:35 AM »
Why would a Jamaican of all people want Jorsling contact ?

Like he dated one of your girls when T&T visited Jamacia in October ?....  :rotfl:

AirMan

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2010, 07:13:58 AM »

Like he dated one of your girls when T&T visited Jamacia in October ?....  :rotfl:

you sound like a child..would it make a difference if it was an englishman trying to contact Jorsling on football business instead of a jamaican?...unless you is Jorsling woman yuh have no need to to get so emotional

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2010, 07:28:16 AM »

you sound like a child..would it make a difference if it was an englishman trying to contact Jorsling on football business instead of a jamaican?...unless you is Jorsling woman yuh have no need to to get so emotional

Wait, how you know is about business ? and England does have good football clubs that pays well. !!! And for over 15 years, Jamaicans dont import players especially from T&T, they have one foreigner in their league from Grenada.

Karl, I was just kidding, no offense, but Jorsling mammy come and get vex, so I just wanted to tell you I was just kidding, I dnot want she to get too upset, she dont know what is peong, she too probably from Grenada.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 07:50:46 AM by Flex »

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2010, 08:08:45 AM »
Where is he?
How can I contact him directly?

My contact: karl@reggaeboyzsc.com
Thank you.
We don't know. Send an email to the TTFF
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2010, 08:50:19 AM »

You do realize that there is an official FIFA agent residing in Jamaica right? And you do realize that this agent have some inside connections to scouts from accross Europe and North america right? (check out the # of Jamaicans playing in Scandinavia and MLS for example)

Listen, given your very "laid back" and "jokey jokey" culture, 'll cut you some slack, but you cant joke away your life fella.

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2010, 08:55:21 AM »

Wait, how you know is about business ? and England does have good football clubs that pays well. !!! And for over 15 years, Jamaicans dont import players especially from T&T, they have one foreigner in their league from Grenada.

Karl, I was just kidding, no offense, but Jorsling mammy come and get vex, so I just wanted to tell you I was just kidding, I dnot want she to get too upset, she dont know what is peong, she too probably from Grenada.

Funny, when Latapy and Leonson Lewis and at least 4 other Trinis (Irasto Knights, Micheal Rosales etc) played professionally (in one Parish, St. Thomas) when I was a teenage growing up! If foreigners play in your PFL...i see no reason why the same foreigners wouldnt play in Jamaica where they would probably stand a better chnace of getting into European and North aamerican leagues. The tradition for Jamaican clubs is more to look to sell players...not to import talent. there is enough raw talent in Jamaica

« Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 12:15:01 PM by Reggaefan »

Offline Karl

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2010, 01:48:10 PM »
I am a part of The Sports Agency - www.sportsagencyja.com - I am finding it difficult reaching this young man. I have an opportunity that I would like to discuss with him. He may or he may not be be interested.

Offline jahkingdom

• Strictly The Best
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2010, 05:48:19 PM »
the trinies like to think they bigger than who they really are. let them keep it up. ;D
« Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 05:51:01 PM by jahkingdom »
Hard work is the key to success

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2010, 05:55:52 PM »
the trinies like to think they bigger than who they really are. let them keep it up. ;D

nobody bigger than God, if Karl is really interested, he will get in contact with shaun fuentes and he will give Karl the number of the player to contact.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2010, 05:56:02 PM »

Come on fellas is one Caribbean!
Back in the day the slave ships drop off some of us in T&T and some of us in Jamaica so please lets stop being so slave minded and grow up, we are free now so let’s not perpetuate the divide and rule!   ;)
« Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 05:58:29 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2010, 06:01:52 PM »

Back in the day the slave ships drop off some of us in T&T and some of us in Jamaica so please lets stop being so slave minded and grow up, we are free now so let’s not perpetuate the divide and rule!   ;)

Some people evidently rode the short slave ship on de way to de Caribbean.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2010, 06:32:56 PM »

Well said pro. it's really disturbing to see how silly some ah the BYOIS on this site could be! they does be embarrassing they self and the site on ah global stage daily and not even recognize it.

i have nuff jkans friends who like football and would love to join the site and give their input, but i would not give them the address BC i would be embarrassed and shamed by the way they would be treated by some ah de imps dem on this site! man like sam , sando prince, and other jamaican haters who i will refrain from mentioning.

they like tuh use the site as ah way tuh air their prejudices and silly hang ups, but man like you and the rest of the foreign based who have ah bigger view of the world and actually interact with all nationalities know that ppl is ppl.

reggae fan and jamaica 2099 is also tribal trini haters who like tuh come here and get their jollies off ah the members, and instead of enjoying the vibe and talking football, they choose to infuriate and antagonize with their petty hang ups and small minded comments.

this is real immature dotish idiot behavior folks, and i'm really tired of it. this small minded monkey island  bullsh!t have no place on ah football forum, or any where else for that matter. the world is bigger than two dots on the map. it's time tuh done wid the BS and grow up ppl.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2010, 06:46:56 PM »
Karl, I will get someone to get his info for you and have them e-mail you..

If you dont get an e-mail soon (after the Christmas ?), please let me know so I can follow up for you.

Thanx.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 07:04:23 PM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline jahkingdom

• Strictly The Best
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2010, 06:57:10 PM »
« Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 06:58:42 PM by jahkingdom »
Hard work is the key to success

Offline TTvibes

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2010, 07:19:11 PM »

Well said pro. it's really disturbing to see how silly some ah the BYOIS on this site could be! they does be embarrassing they self and the site on ah global stage daily and not even recognize it.

i have nuff jkans friends who like football and would love to join the site and give their input, but i would not give them the address BC i would be embarrassed and shamed by the way they would be treated by some ah de imps dem on this site! man like sam , sando prince, and other jamaican haters who i will refrain from mentioning.

they like tuh use the site as ah way tuh air their prejudices and silly hang ups, but man like you and the rest of the foreign based who have ah bigger view of the world and actually interact with all nationalities know  that ppl is ppl.

reggae fan and jamaica 2099 is also tribal trini haters who like tuh come here and get their jollies off ah the members, and instead of enjoying the vibe and talking football, they choose to infuriate and antagonize with their petty hang ups and small minded comments.

this is real immature dotish idiot behavior folks, and i'm really tired of it. this small minded monkey island  bullsh!t have no place on ah football forum, or any where else for that matter. the world is bigger than two dots on the map. it's time tuh done wid the BS and grow up ppl.

As a Jamaican myself I second dat motion....

As yardmen let us all reason together....

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2010, 10:28:51 PM »
So now I see where the term "small island mentality" come from.

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2010, 11:08:39 PM »
didnt jorsling just pick up a contract with some A-league team from nxt mth?

1]; } ?>