March 28, 2024, 03:03:27 AM

Author Topic: LATAS GONE  (Read 13530 times)

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: LATAS GONE
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2010, 11:00:36 AM »
Dutch coach, huh?  :-\

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2010, 11:01:59 AM »
Bring in a South Korean or Japanese coach...
Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 19, 2010, 11:06:20 AM »

what wrong with dutch?
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 19, 2010, 01:01:12 PM »
does Camps know this ??

:rotfl: YUH KILLIN MEH HEAR BM
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Anbrat

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 19, 2010, 01:50:25 PM »
Latapy done what most local coaches did, play their favorite players, ignore players who could make the team better, and go on wid all kinda childish fackry.

Please help me to understand what you mean by "favourite players".

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #35 on: December 19, 2010, 02:22:21 PM »
i wish him well, still my favorite football player in T&T history, however he needs to gain experience as a coach at youth level or another country for another 7-10 years and achieve before he thinks of tt sr team football

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 19, 2010, 02:28:18 PM »
Well,well, like all yuh trying tuh spoil meh peacefull Sunday at home wid meh family ah what? Let meh come off de forum and go and watch de Dolphins yes, this is very hard to accept. Nuff respect and blesssings to Latapy and his family. HIGHLY BLESSED.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 19, 2010, 03:23:33 PM »

what wrong with dutch?

Nothing per se ... I'll await the official confirmation.

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 19, 2010, 06:38:47 PM »
Latapy done what most local coaches did, play their favorite players, ignore players who could make the team better, and go on wid all kinda childish fackry.

uptil now we never hear latas in ah post or pre game interview explainin to the fans of his team selection and why certain players were included and excluded. seems like any coach who fackin wid aklie , makkan and keon does fall on their faces.

ah hope the next coach don't even bother wid these guys, as ah matter of fact latas got it right too little too late!

i did like the last set of players that latas had on the team, the only thing was , it was too little too late! had he done that earlier he would've had more success.

i'm not gonna stay here and thank latapy for anything except jovin jones and houton hector, that's the least he could've done considering the circumstances and the time allotted to him.

good riddance latapy, loved yuh as ah player, "but hated you!!!!" as ah coach!

PS: i bet all the birchallites must be jumping for joy!   :devil:

Yuh talkin dat so easy, i jumping up like carnival....yuh on ponit wid most everything else yuh say too....best news in ah long long time
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 19, 2010, 07:28:23 PM »
Nice news....Progress
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 20, 2010, 01:39:50 PM »
Sad way to part company, still the best ever baller from tt shores, he did the rite thing.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 20, 2010, 03:13:23 PM »
Is this "LATAS" sacking a legitimate occurrence? BC up til now i can't see an article or a news report of this anywhere. no disrespect to weary 69, ah know she wouldn't come up with something so bizarre, but ah wonder if her source "andre baptiste" didn't goof on this one.

ah just don't want to celebrate until i see an official article proclaiming the good news of his sacking.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline lil damo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 20, 2010, 04:50:29 PM »

uptil now we never hear latas in ah post or pre game interview explainin to the fans of his team selection and why certain players were included and excluded. seems like any coach who fackin wid aklie , makkan and keon does fall on their faces.

ah hope the next coach don't even bother wid these guys, as ah matter of fact latas got it right too little too late!

i did like the last set of players that latas had on the team, the only thing was , it was too little too late! had he done that earlier he would've had more success.

i'm not gonna stay here and thank latapy for anything except jovin jones and houton hector, that's the least he could've done considering the circumstances and the time allotted to him.

Bro u talkin shit and is so much shit u talk in that paragraph i can't even begin to explain y u make no sense; don't have that kinda time. Latapy did his best with mediocre players and even if he selected different players they would still be mediocre if they came from the pro league. He should be fired yes but not bec he didn't do a good job but only bec he didn't get results and at the end of the day good job or not he didnt get results.  Latapy as a coach tho did just fine considering what he was working with . I respect latepy the player and the coach and I appreciate his efforts for our football both on and off the pitch  :beermug:
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 04:54:08 PM by lil damo »

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 20, 2010, 05:01:29 PM »
Is this "LATAS" sacking a legitimate occurrence? BC up til now i can't see an article or a news report of this anywhere. no disrespect to weary 69, ah know she wouldn't come up with something so bizarre, but ah wonder if her source "andre baptiste" didn't goof on this one.

ah just don't want to celebrate until i see an official article proclaiming the good news of his sacking.

da fuh true
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 20, 2010, 06:20:49 PM »

Bro u talkin shit and is so much shit u talk in that paragraph i can't even begin to explain y u make no sense; don't have that kinda time. Latapy did his best with mediocre players and even if he selected different players they would still be mediocre if they came from the pro league. He should be fired yes but not bec he didn't do a good job but only bec he didn't get results and at the end of the day good job or not he didnt get results.  Latapy as a coach tho did just fine considering what he was working with . I respect latepy the player and the coach and I appreciate his efforts for our football both on and off the pitch  :beermug:
You on yuh period or what gyul?? look how long i dun write dat and forget i wrote it! stuueepppssss!!

BTW , the man was ah shyte coach and plummett we fifa standing to it's lowest ever. how good of ah coach could he be when he ignored hyland , colin samuel, darryl roberts, avery john, julius james and scott sealy totally leavin them out his squad in the hex for man who cyar play ah lick of football!

you talking bout appreciate his efforts, exactly what fackin efforts you talking bout?? the man was ah failur!! and ah plain power tripper, not releasing the names of his squad until the last minute to the media, keepin the fans in the dark about his decisions, latas actually gave us nothing but, "we're tyring to get the team to play how i want them to play blah blah blah"

the man had no skills, no clue, no plan and to top it off, no respect for the hardcore fans that supported him over the yrs! and it showed in his post game interviews when he gave no accountability for his actions or solace to the fans who were clearly disappointed and heart broken.

all this BS about not having enough support or help is crapola! who the fack told him to take the job when he of all ppl knew what the federation and jack warner gave!

i had no doubt in my mind that latapy took that job with no care in his heart for T&T football, but rather a way and means of boosting his new found career! yes! it was ah career move and nothing more! if you feel that latapy for one second gave ah solitary fack about the team or T&T football, then you're delusional as all fack.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 06:24:41 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline fitzinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 20, 2010, 07:01:18 PM »
Jus Cool fella u realize what u sayin? Even if it was a career move u don't think he know that if he want another wuk he have to perform??? I can't understand how u could say and believe he didn't care about the team. If you tell me he wasn't capable of doin the job then sure, but one doesn't equate to the other.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 20, 2010, 07:22:29 PM »
Jus Cool fella u realize what u sayin? Even if it was a career move u don't think he know that if he want another wuk he have to perform??? I can't understand how u could say and believe he didn't care about the team. If you tell me he wasn't capable of doin the job then sure, but one doesn't equate to the other.
Bredder, i don't think you love latapy more then me! for starters, he was around the time of all my lil football frens, and when i mean lil, i mean younger than me.

fellas like darryl edwards, gershwin fortune and paul rudder was in latapy age group, i watch dem fellas mature and grow into dynamic footballers right before my very eyes. i also had ah special love for them bredders BC they was from behind the bridge like me, and that made me proud.

now, do you think i would stop here and malign latapy maliciously without cause after watchin them bredders and feelin joy in meh heart for what they have accomplished as footballers??

i just being honest and called latas out, now i not saying i 100% right! but rather saying what i saw and believe to be true.

i believe the true lovers of T&T football is man like you and I, men who don't even live on the island, but yet find the time to follow the sport like if we did, and feel the hurt just as much as the fans who live there when we underachieve.

i know it hard to hear ppl say uncomplimentary things about latapy, but he showed me contempt by doing the same or even worst than a man/pancho who not only caused us to miss out on the GC, but totally destroy we football and make we look shame in the eyes of the world in the process, and tuh add insult, he turned around and did worst than pancho and kept us the fans in the dark as far as his decisions for his whole tenure.

yuh see that one? that was when i grew fangs for latas! so don't ask me to be kind, BC this man was less than kind to us the fans.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 08:24:52 PM by just cool »

Offline Yogi

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 20, 2010, 08:08:55 PM »
Too late, too late shall be the cry! They shoulda fire him since that draw with Belize (what the hell is Belize rank anyway?). Anyhow, I hope the new coach could mould the local players into a team like how Wim had the third choice players playin in 2007. As I said before we have good local players (even Terry Fenwick say so) they just need proper guidance and discipline. Latas really drag the team and the fans through shit and I for one doh feel sorry for him, he should have done the honourable thing and resigned before things got out of hand, but pride and arrogance is a hell of a thing. Goodbye Latas, love yuh as a player, hate yuh as coach.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 20, 2010, 08:27:49 PM »
Too late, too late shall be the cry! They shoulda fire him since that draw with Belize (what the hell is Belize rank anyway?). Anyhow, I hope the new coach could mould the local players into a team like how Wim had the third choice players playin in 2007. As I said before we have good local players (even Terry Fenwick say so) they just need proper guidance and discipline. Latas really drag the team and the fans through shit and I for one doh feel sorry for him, he should have done the honourable thing and resigned before things got out of hand, but pride and arrogance is a hell of a thing. Goodbye Latas, love yuh as a player, hate yuh as coach.
Doh mind dem latapy worshipers. they have their noses stuck so far up latapy's rectum that their brains start malfunctioning BC of ah lack of fresh air.  stueeppsss, i doh know why ppl so infactuated with him anyway, to me dwight york was much more of ah star than he was.

Offline Yogi

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 20, 2010, 09:07:20 PM »
Nah boy Jus Cool I go have tuh disagree with yuh dey. Give jack he jacket (somehow i feel offkey sayin that in this site LOL) Latas was the most skillful player I ever see play for this country. I was born the year after them men get tief in 73 so I didn't get to see men like Gally and Archibald etc play but I was there for all them Strike Squad games from the qualifier against honduras in '88 come up so I see Latas play plenty times and D man was brilliant.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 21, 2010, 01:53:54 AM »
Nah boy Jus Cool I go have tuh disagree with yuh dey. Give jack he jacket (somehow i feel offkey sayin that in this site LOL) Latas was the most skillful player I ever see play for this country. I was born the year after them men get tief in 73 so I didn't get to see men like Gally and Archibald etc play but I was there for all them Strike Squad games from the qualifier against honduras in '88 come up so I see Latas play plenty times and D man was brilliant.
Ah right friend, i will strike that, but only BC ah don't want tuh run competition between latas and yorke, after all , they were both damn good footballers, but if i had ah choice i would choose yorke. is that better?

as ah matter of fact, my favorite national player was clint marcelle and david nakid, then ah lil black boy from malick name dexter seaton aka aurtis whitley, and as of now my player is darryl roberts and khaleem hyland. always like players who plays with grit and precision, and that's why i loved yorke style of play over latas, even though latas was ah joy to behold.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2010, 04:47:58 AM by just cool »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 21, 2010, 05:53:44 PM »

da fuh true

AB usually on pt so we go c d 22nd is 2mor
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 21, 2010, 09:29:36 PM »
as ah matter of fact, my favorite national player was clint marcelle and david nakid, then ah lil black boy from malick name dexter seaton aka aurtis whitley
  Is that Otis brother :)

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 22, 2010, 03:31:52 AM »
as ah matter of fact, my favorite national player was clint marcelle and david nakid, then ah lil black boy from malick name dexter seaton aka aurtis whitley
  Is that Otis brother :)

:heehee: :heehee:

"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 22, 2010, 12:57:49 PM »
will believe this when i really see this

Offline fitzinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 22, 2010, 01:41:30 PM »
We getting Jose Mourinho...i get that on a good source

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 22, 2010, 04:03:13 PM »
Too late, too late shall be the cry! They should fire him since that draw with Belize (what the hell is Belize rank anyway?). Anyhow, I hope the new coach could mould the local players into a team like how Whim had the third choice players play in in 2007. As I said before we have good local players (even Terry Fenwick say so) they just need proper guidance and discipline. Lat as really drag the team and the fans through shit and I for one do feel sorry for him, he should have done the honourable thing and resigned before things got out of hand, but pride and arrogance is a hell of a thing. Goodbye Lat as, love uh as a player, hate uh as coach.
Do mind Dem letup worshipers. they have their noses stuck so far up letup's rectum that their brains start malfunctioning BC of ah lack of fresh air.  steeps, i do know why Pol so infactuated with him anyway, to me Dwight york was much more of ah star than he was.

JC, ah doh know who yuh talking about, but just fuh de records yute, I was and still is a big Latapy fan. You prefer Yorke and I prefer Latapy, it is simple as dat star. Supa never worship anyone, some times my words as ''meh idol" may seem dat it may appear to be dat, but it surely is not. We cool, but as uh know I do talk de thing round here. As yuh on yuh on dat topic, may be yuh should talk about de people here dat does kiss azz and worship de people wide a title, etc on de forum. Talk de thing Supa & De Enterprise. HIGHLY BLESSED. 
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #57 on: December 22, 2010, 05:22:14 PM »
We getting Jose Mourinho...i get that on a good source

didn't know he was dutch or brazillian  :D

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile