March 28, 2024, 08:43:58 AM

Author Topic: One of T&T's unsung heroes recognized today.  (Read 35217 times)

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: One of T&T's unsung heroes recognized today.
« Reply #60 on: February 16, 2011, 04:58:56 PM »
i basically watched the rest of the tournament,it's was not like today where these guys get the necessary medical treatment,i had to wait until i got back home and use my soft candle,safron,ratchet etc etc 

Coops,
               Things have changed so much in football since them days. Rudy Howel was a very speedy and skinny player for Caroni.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 16, 2011, 08:56:19 PM »
i basically watched the rest of the tournament,it's was not like today where these guys get the necessary medical treatment,i had to wait until i got back home and use my soft candle,safron,ratchet etc etc 

Coops,
               Things have changed so much in football since them days. Rudy Howel was a very speedy and skinny player for Caroni.

Nah these days we does drop yuh in d hospital and doh pay d bill.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 17, 2011, 09:03:19 AM »
Cooper, do you remember these games ? I saw you played there, can you fill in/correct the blanks ?

Panamerican Games 1975 (Mexico) - Match Details T&T scored four goals, one each from Michael Grayson, Noel 'Sammy' Llewellyn, Ron La Forest and Tom Phillips.

Mexico vs T&T

Mexico 6: José Gómez; Gabriel Márquez, Eduardo Rergis, Carlos García, Mario Carrillo; Ernesto De la Rosa, José Luis Caballero, Guillermo Cossío; Héctor Tapia (Rafael Toribio 64'), Víctor Rangel (Alberto Sandoval 90'), Hugo Sánchez.

Trinidad & Tobago 1: Earl Carter; Russell Tesheira, Selwyn Murren, Lawrence Rondon, Winston Phillips; Leon Carpette, Gordon Husbands, Michael Grayson; Noel 'Sammy' Llewellyn, Kenwyn Cooper (?. Howell 78'), Ron Laforest.

USA vs T&T - Noel Llewellyn with the winner in the 60th (unofficial time).

USA 0: Kurt Kuykendall, Tino Domingues, George Chapla, Telmo Pires, Bruce Hudson, Glenn Myernick, Neil Cohen, Santiago Formoso, Dennis Wit, Len Salvemini (Pallo Garibay), Tim Hunter.

Trinidad & Tobago 1: Team ?

Argentina vs T&T

Argentina 5: Carlos Suárez, Luis Galván, Eduardo Marillack, Aldo Espinoza, Américo Gallego, Pablo de las Mercedes Cárdenas, Carlos Salinas, José Santiago Tello, Juan César Silva, Daniel Valencia, José Luis Ceballos.

Trinidad & Tobago 1: Devonish Paul; Russell Tesheira, Lawrence Rondon, Selwyn Murren, Winston Phillips, Kendall Walkes, Michael Grayson, Noel 'Sammy' Llewellyn, Gordon Husbands, Tom Phillips, Ron LaForest.

Bolivia vs T&T

Bolivia 3: Peinado; Espíndola, Édgar Vaca, Martínez, Tomás Porcel; Sempertegui, Natalio Flores, Escobar; Camacho, Blanco, Maldonado.

Trinidad & Tobago 1: John Granville; Francis Furlonge, Selwyn Murren, Lawrence Rondon, Winston Phillips; Leon Carpette, Gordon Husbands, Kendall Walkes; Tom Phillips (Ron Laforest 46'), Noel 'Sammy' Llewellyn, Steve Khan.

Brazil vs T&T

Brazil 7: Carlos Roberto Gallo, Mauro de Campos Júnior, Roberto Franqueira 'Tecão', Edino Nazareth Filho 'Edinho', Francisco Fraga da Silva 'Chico Fraga', Alberto Raimundo Marques 'Leguelé' (João Batista da Silva), Eudes Lacerda Medeiros, Rosemiro Corrêa de Souza, Erivélton Martins (Marcelo de Oliveira Santos), Cláudio Adalberto Adão, João José dos Santos.

Trinidad & Tobago 0: Devonish Paul; Russell Tesheira, Lawrence Rondon, Selwyn Murren, Francis Furlonge, Kendall Walkes, Gordon Husbands, Leon Carpette, Noel 'Sammy' Llewellyn, Ron Laforest, Steve Khan.

ALSO....

Matches Coached by Kenwyn Cooper - click here - Fell free to let us know if you have more info on the games you coach. Like the line up and goal scorers.... etc....
        Flex i wish my memory was still that sharp,i was one that had a passion for keeping reports and newspaper clippings because i felt someday it might be usefull but over the years a lot gone missing,i had all the reports from Mexico but was in spanish and i still kept it,i'm so sorry today i don't have that part of our history to share with you all because it was never recorded in T&T history of Football,it have players there we don't know or heard about.
     As i said before i got injured in that fisrt game with Mexico and was replaced by Rudy Howell,i basically watched the rest of the tournament,it's was not like today where these guys get the necessary medical treatment,i had to wait until i got back home and use my soft candle,safron,ratchet etc etc 

Good thing yuh didn't play Coops, de amount ah licks them fellas collect in that tournament.  :rotfl:
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 17, 2011, 09:24:39 AM »
Cooper, do you remember these games ? I saw you played there, can you fill in/correct the blanks ?

Panamerican Games 1975 (Mexico) - Match Details T&T scored four goals, one each from Michael Grayson, Noel 'Sammy' Llewellyn, Ron La Forest and Tom Phillips.

Mexico vs T&T

Mexico 6: José Gómez; Gabriel Márquez, Eduardo Rergis, Carlos García, Mario Carrillo; Ernesto De la Rosa, José Luis Caballero, Guillermo Cossío; Héctor Tapia (Rafael Toribio 64'), Víctor Rangel (Alberto Sandoval 90'), Hugo Sánchez.

Trinidad & Tobago 1: Earl Carter; Russell Tesheira, Selwyn Murren, Lawrence Rondon, Winston Phillips; Leon Carpette, Gordon Husbands, Michael Grayson; Noel 'Sammy' Llewellyn, Kenwyn Cooper (?. Howell 78'), Ron Laforest.

USA vs T&T - Noel Llewellyn with the winner in the 60th (unofficial time).

USA 0: Kurt Kuykendall, Tino Domingues, George Chapla, Telmo Pires, Bruce Hudson, Glenn Myernick, Neil Cohen, Santiago Formoso, Dennis Wit, Len Salvemini (Pallo Garibay), Tim Hunter.

Trinidad & Tobago 1: Team ?

Argentina vs T&T

Argentina 5: Carlos Suárez, Luis Galván, Eduardo Marillack, Aldo Espinoza, Américo Gallego, Pablo de las Mercedes Cárdenas, Carlos Salinas, José Santiago Tello, Juan César Silva, Daniel Valencia, José Luis Ceballos.

Trinidad & Tobago 1: Devonish Paul; Russell Tesheira, Lawrence Rondon, Selwyn Murren, Winston Phillips, Kendall Walkes, Michael Grayson, Noel 'Sammy' Llewellyn, Gordon Husbands, Tom Phillips, Ron LaForest.

Bolivia vs T&T

Bolivia 3: Peinado; Espíndola, Édgar Vaca, Martínez, Tomás Porcel; Sempertegui, Natalio Flores, Escobar; Camacho, Blanco, Maldonado.

Trinidad & Tobago 1: John Granville; Francis Furlonge, Selwyn Murren, Lawrence Rondon, Winston Phillips; Leon Carpette, Gordon Husbands, Kendall Walkes; Tom Phillips (Ron Laforest 46'), Noel 'Sammy' Llewellyn, Steve Khan.

Brazil vs T&T

Brazil 7: Carlos Roberto Gallo, Mauro de Campos Júnior, Roberto Franqueira 'Tecão', Edino Nazareth Filho 'Edinho', Francisco Fraga da Silva 'Chico Fraga', Alberto Raimundo Marques 'Leguelé' (João Batista da Silva), Eudes Lacerda Medeiros, Rosemiro Corrêa de Souza, Erivélton Martins (Marcelo de Oliveira Santos), Cláudio Adalberto Adão, João José dos Santos.

Trinidad & Tobago 0: Devonish Paul; Russell Tesheira, Lawrence Rondon, Selwyn Murren, Francis Furlonge, Kendall Walkes, Gordon Husbands, Leon Carpette, Noel 'Sammy' Llewellyn, Ron Laforest, Steve Khan.

ALSO....

Matches Coached by Kenwyn Cooper - click here - Fell free to let us know if you have more info on the games you coach. Like the line up and goal scorers.... etc....
        Flex i wish my memory was still that sharp,i was one that had a passion for keeping reports and newspaper clippings because i felt someday it might be usefull but over the years a lot gone missing,i had all the reports from Mexico but was in spanish and i still kept it,i'm so sorry today i don't have that part of our history to share with you all because it was never recorded in T&T history of Football,it have players there we don't know or heard about.
     As i said before i got injured in that fisrt game with Mexico and was replaced by Rudy Howell,i basically watched the rest of the tournament,it's was not like today where these guys get the necessary medical treatment,i had to wait until i got back home and use my soft candle,safron,ratchet etc etc 

Good thing yuh didn't play Coops, de amount ah licks them fellas collect in that tournament.  :rotfl:
      I will not say so nah Sam!because when you look at the teams we were up against,what preparation we had,our technical staff etc etc all local to boot,i think for Mexico Sanchez scored about 4 in that game,just to play against those countries was worth it,that's the kind of mentality we had.What would you think about playing those same teams today,nothing has changed.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 17, 2011, 10:49:09 AM »
I spoke to Mike Grayson, Carter, Walkes, Sammy. They say altitude was one of the many issues they had to deal with. Those teams were better prepared than TT. Mexico had an axe to grind against we. We beat them in Haiti. We beat them in Santo Domingo, We tie them in the U-19 in Ottawa. So it was payback in Toluca. Sanchez and Rangel had played in the U-19 in Canada, so they were familiar with some of the TT guys. Them men say Bolivia, Brazil and Paraguy were too much. It was pros against amateurs. At least they scored 4 goals.

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 17, 2011, 11:15:45 AM »
I spoke to Mike Grayson, Carter, Walkes, Sammy. They say altitude was one of the many issues they had to deal with. Those teams were better prepared than TT. Mexico had an axe to grind against we. We beat them in Haiti. We beat them in Santo Domingo, We tie them in the U-19 in Ottawa. So it was payback in Toluca. Sanchez and Rangel had played in the U-19 in Canada, so they were familiar with some of the TT guys. Them men say Bolivia, Brazil and Paraguy were too much. It was pros against amateurs. At least they scored 4 goals.
         Well don't talk about that altitude,all the other countries had their teams in Mexico days or weeks before to acliamatize,we got there may be a day or two before,even Hasely Crawford and them who was there for the athletics was dropping like flies,i think Hasely lost to Quantarina from Cuba in the 100 meters,but it was oxygen tanks after our athletes performed,so you see i'm not trying to make excuses you get it from other players like myself who were there,they thought was Steve,Archie etc they would be up against again so they took us Tuluca.   

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 17, 2011, 11:55:12 AM »
Yes, I also forget that they said that Mex thought Archie and Gally would be on the team. Mex fraid speedy forwards from the opposite end. They get burn with speed in Haiti, so Toluca was the equaliser. It just goes to show how the amateur rules was a big sham. Mex and all the SA teams were shamateurs. All those guys played for pro teams. They use the technical terms to disguise that they pay the players a pro-players salaried stipend. Our guys were the real amateurs.

Coops the guy that beat Crawfie in 100 was Silvio Leonard. He had step on a broken glass just before Montreal Olimpics. And that is history. Gold Crawfie!!!!!!

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 17, 2011, 12:48:41 PM »
Yes, I also forget that they said that Mex thought Archie and Gally would be on the team. Mex fraid speedy forwards from the opposite end. They get burn with speed in Haiti, so Toluca was the equaliser. It just goes to show how the amateur rules was a big sham. Mex and all the SA teams were shamateurs. All those guys played for pro teams. They use the technical terms to disguise that they pay the players a pro-players salaried stipend. Our guys were the real amateurs.

Coops the guy that beat Crawfie in 100 was Silvio Leonard. He had step on a broken glass just before Montreal Olimpics. And that is history. Gold Crawfie!!!!!!
       You see how my memory mix up,Quanterina was the 400 meters guy you are correct.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #68 on: February 18, 2011, 08:13:36 AM »
Goals scorers from the Panamerican Games 1975 (Mexico), one each from; Michael Grayson vs (Mexico), Noel Llewellyn (vs USA), Ron La Forest (Bolivia) and Tom Phillips (vs Argentina).
« Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 11:47:59 AM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline john_public

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 19, 2011, 08:48:59 AM »
Cooper was also a trainer for a national under 16 team which was packed with talent such as Russell Latapy, Clint Marcelle, Colin Rocke, Ansley Weeks and Ross Russell and played some role in developing these players. He mentioned that he was and still is shocked that Collin Rocke was never called up by Trinidad and Tobago senior team and that the midfielder was a more complete player than Latapy and Marcelle. Coops said “You could have put him anywhere on the field and when it came to dribbling he had the tools as well.”  Coops further added that Rocke, Marcelle and Latapy use to terrorize defences and they where the three top midfielders in the country at that time.

Great read, Anyone that was involved with San Juan team- good with me.

coops, did you pick Rocke for the B team? I`m to young to know those days, if you didn`t any reasons??

« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 09:14:35 AM by Flex »

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 19, 2011, 03:28:33 PM »
Cooper was also a trainer for a national under 16 team which was packed with talent such as Russell Latapy, Clint Marcelle, Colin Rocke, Ansley Weeks and Ross Russell and played some role in developing these players. He mentioned that he was and still is shocked that Collin Rocke was never called up by Trinidad and Tobago senior team and that the midfielder was a more complete player than Latapy and Marcelle. Coops said “You could have put him anywhere on the field and when it came to dribbling he had the tools as well.”  Coops further added that Rocke, Marcelle and Latapy use to terrorize defences and they where the three top midfielders in the country at that time.

Great read, Anyone that was involved with San Juan team- good with me.

coops, did you pick Rocke for the B team? I`m to young to know those days, if you didn`t any reasons??

Colin was not in T&T around that time,he was out dealing with his college carear.That U16 tournament was the last of Colin and T&T football,he was never called or considered for our national teams after that,i don't know why.

Offline john_public

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 20, 2011, 06:13:41 AM »
kool, thanks bro, was just a bit curious.   :beermug:

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 20, 2011, 09:33:29 AM »
Nice thread and very appropriately titled. Good job by Flex. Nuff respect on your contributions Coop's. Youths need to see that yuh have to contribute and represent. Fight dem Coop's.
Now Coop's, dah doh mean yuh geyyin' a bligh when yuh hit we wit' any controversail stands eh. Right  :beermug:
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 20, 2011, 10:26:55 AM »
Nice thread and very appropriately titled. Good job by Flex. Nuff respect on your contributions Coop's. Youths need to see that yuh have to contribute and represent. Fight dem Coop's.
Now Coop's, dah doh mean yuh geyyin' a bligh when yuh hit we wit' any controversail stands eh. Right  :beermug:
      Dreamer,Breds ah know that's why i does try to be cautious,i took enough beating on this site to gain the respect guys give me today,i have nothing but love and respect for everyone on here,we all are entitled to our views and ideas.Ah hear yu  :devil:

Offline Star Child

• Hero Warrior
  • Pure Pipe
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 23, 2011, 07:17:35 AM »
Only hear of Sherwood, Rocke and Sampson,,,,, coops, can you tell us more how these men played ?

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #75 on: August 14, 2011, 11:50:35 AM »
See one of the T&T games Kenwyn Cooper coached. -
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 14, 2011, 12:05:22 PM »
Only now seeing this thread, great interview, big respect to the interviewer and the interviewee and wishing you a full recovery Coops  :beermug:

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 14, 2011, 12:21:06 PM »
Garfield was world class

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 14, 2012, 06:06:50 AM »
I had to pull up this interview again, to show how sour coops was with the TTFF and T&T football, but yet today he singing they praises..

Even Gally jam him up.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 14, 2012, 07:30:06 AM »
Garfield was world class

Garfield De Silva?

Based on?
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 14, 2012, 07:31:21 AM »
This is a fitting thread for a legend of T&T football.  Great work Flex

Big respeck to Coop's...one of my favourite T&T players ever.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 14, 2012, 07:48:54 AM »
Garfield was world class

??????? ???  Always thought World Class meant that the individual identified, could play on any team in the World
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 14, 2012, 08:06:48 AM »
Garfield was world class

Garfield De Silva?

Based on?

Because we went San Juan Government Secondary and 1 of the houses is now named after him.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 14, 2012, 09:27:40 AM »
Guys,i know i am a pain in the butt but for the time i'm on here while others have quit Coops still here fighting his battles,it's the same way i played the game.

You all may notice i don't disrespect or hate anybody regardless of what's said too or about me,is just that my responses hit home very hard,Coops will always be Coops with his controversial views.

I must say this subject has touched me very much and cannot thank Flex enough even though it was a surprise to me at first,i certainly want to show some appreciation to the posters who contributed to this topic and want all to know don't judge me by what you read on this website.

I had to be strong to stay on this website after getting beat up so many times :justkidding:but thanks to guys like Palos who told me to hold on,i've learned a lot from you guys because you are more up to date on everything than me,don't worry about me and JW/Camps,TTFF etc i'm not going to come on this website and criticize anybody,i don't know who reads what goes on here and while i may have had some bad experiences as a Coach with the Admin i think i had a reasonable good playing career,it was a time when you enjoyed playing Football.

Thanks guys love you all.
       Coops     

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 14, 2012, 10:09:40 AM »
Coops first time I think everyone will agree with you :)
Guys,i know i am a pain in the butt but for the time i'm on here while others have quit Coops still here fighting his battles,it's the same way i played the game.

Seriously though while there are those who may disrespect your views there are others like myself who do respect your opinion as it one cultivated from your experience which harkens back to the heyday of TnT's football.  Just ignore the haters and remember debate is always healthy.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 14, 2012, 10:16:35 AM »
This was/is a real nice thread....bringing back memories of when I was a lil' boy....my God Mother (R.I.P.) used t take me to every sporting and cultural event possible and her two sons were excellent footballers, one of whom was a good friend of Gally and Russell Tesheira.....so seeing some of them names that played alongside with Coop's (Leon Carpette, Selwyn Murren, Francis Furlonge (was one of her favourite players) and of course Sammy and Ron La) names I was used to hearing as I used to be in the oval, the savanna and in King George V, watching Malvern, Maple, Police Defence Force, Falcons, (ent it had a side from Carenage, too?)...and hear them names call all d time....Burt Neptune....Football was rel sweet in dem times.....fast-forward to Coop's' involvement with that U-16 team.....a team that had galvanized our country for that epic CONCACAF tournament.....remembering what it was like to had our own little battles at QRC against practically every member of that squad....Memories, boy, Coop's.....Thank you.  Me eh know what your corrent relationship with or against the ttff is, Coop's but dize between you and dem and allyuh business.  You could be jacula bess fren and all but ah have to respect your contribution to we football.  Bless up, Coop's!!  :beermug: :beermug:

PS...Coop's, ah could appreciate what yuh say about Colin Rocke....he had speed fuh days and BOY de lil' f**ker coulda beat!  :laugh:  He had people on dey feet in the HC stadium, SRO and was amazingly humble fuh a CIC fella :devil: with all dat ability....Clint wasn't so much of a dribbler even though he could.....when he was younger he used to rely more on his speed than anything else (at least, whenever he was beatin' we ass!) but his finishing was exceptional for a young fella...Latas was always my favourite player from since he small and even though Shaka is meh boy, Ross Russell was always the best GK of our generation for me....the most naturally gifted GK I ever see...made all the difficult shit that GK's do look like he coud do in a deep sleep.  I sorry that he never (for what ever reason) pursued a career in football overseas.  He coulda save in a foreign league, easy, easy.  Ah lie 'bout anything dey, Coop's?   :beermug: :beermug:

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 14, 2012, 11:06:23 AM »
This was/is a real nice thread....bringing back memories of when I was a lil' boy....my God Mother (R.I.P.) used t take me to every sporting and cultural event possible and her two sons were excellent footballers, one of whom was a good friend of Gally and Russell Tesheira.....so seeing some of them names that played alongside with Coop's (Leon Carpette, Selwyn Murren, Francis Furlonge (was one of her favourite players) and of course Sammy and Ron La) names I was used to hearing as I used to be in the oval, the savanna and in King George V, watching Malvern, Maple, Police Defence Force, Falcons, (ent it had a side from Carenage, too?)...and hear them names call all d time....Burt Neptune....Football was rel sweet in dem times.....fast-forward to Coop's' involvement with that U-16 team.....a team that had galvanized our country for that epic CONCACAF tournament.....remembering what it was like to had our own little battles at QRC against practically every member of that squad....Memories, boy, Coop's.....Thank you.  Me eh know what your corrent relationship with or against the ttff is, Coop's but dize between you and dem and allyuh business.  You could be jacula bess fren and all but ah have to respect your contribution to we football.  Bless up, Coop's!!  :beermug: :beermug:

PS...Coop's, ah could appreciate what yuh say about Colin Rocke....he had speed fuh days and BOY de lil' f**ker coulda beat!  :laugh:  He had people on dey feet in the HC stadium, SRO and was amazingly humble fuh a CIC fella :devil: with all dat ability....Clint wasn't so much of a dribbler even though he could.....when he was younger he used to rely more on his speed than anything else (at least, whenever he was beatin' we ass!) but his finishing was exceptional for a young fella...Latas was always my favourite player from since he small and even though Shaka is meh boy, Ross Russell was always the best GK of our generation for me....the most naturally gifted GK I ever see...made all the difficult shit that GK's do look like he coud do in a deep sleep.  I sorry that he never (for what ever reason) pursued a career in football overseas.  He coulda save in a foreign league, easy, easy.  Ah lie 'bout anything dey, Coop's?   :beermug: :beermug:
       It have nothing to lie about,i'll give anything for the good old days.Yes Carenage had a very good team,they had some good players that's where guys like Kelvin Jones,Hayden and Marlon Waterman,Anton Thomas,Angus Eve who also had a brother that was pretty good,it also had a player who i liked a lot called Dave Denoon,some real good players came out of that area. 

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 14, 2012, 11:38:21 AM »
Is more this section here ah was arkskin' yuh 'bout dey, Coop's. 

PS...Coop's, ah could appreciate what yuh say about Colin Rocke....he had speed fuh days and BOY de lil' f**ker coulda beat!    He had people on dey feet in the HC stadium, SRO and was amazingly humble fuh a CIC fella with all dat ability....Clint wasn't so much of a dribbler even though he could.....when he was younger he used to rely more on his speed than anything else (at least, whenever he was beatin' we ass!) but his finishing was exceptional for a young fella...Latas was always my favourite player from since he small and even though Shaka is meh boy, Ross Russell was always the best GK of our generation for me....the most naturally gifted GK I ever see...made all the difficult shit that GK's do look like he coud do in a deep sleep.  I sorry that he never (for what ever reason) pursued a career in football overseas.  He coulda save in a foreign league, easy, easy.  Ah lie 'bout anything dey, Coop's?   

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 14, 2012, 11:41:41 AM »
Yeah man, Coops ... I was introduced to Tricia some years back. It must be rewarding to see that she's carrying on in the family business.  :beermug:

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 14, 2012, 01:01:37 PM »
Yeah man, Coops ... I was introduced to Tricia some years back. It must be rewarding to see that she's carrying on in the family business.  :beermug:
      I am very proud of her achievements in the game because she didn't have much help from me,it's rewarding to see what Football has done for her.

1]; } ?>