April 28, 2024, 05:13:05 AM

Author Topic: what really goin on in trini boy  (Read 1958 times)

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
what really goin on in trini boy
« on: December 10, 2010, 12:29:24 PM »
I jus get ah a email from greendot tellin me dat from december 31 dem have stop showin Starz an' Showtime because TATT say so, WTF >:( dem is done d only 2 premium movie channels I have, dey sayin dat dat is d directive for all cable providers..........so cinemax an' hbo goin an get d same treatment.........dias real shit..............an I did done lookin forward to Sparticus................I sure is some over sensitive religous nut behind dat shit move >:(
I pity the fool....

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: what really goin on in trini boy
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2010, 09:03:58 PM »
I jus get ah a email from greendot tellin me dat from december 31 dem have stop showin Starz an' Showtime because TATT say so, WTF >:( dem is done d only 2 premium movie channels I have, dey sayin dat dat is d directive for all cable providers..........so cinemax an' hbo goin an get d same treatment.........dias real shit..............an I did done lookin forward to Sparticus................I sure is some over sensitive religous nut behind dat shit move >:(

Ever taught dat they might not have had permission 2 show it in d 1st place?
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2010, 09:30:53 PM »
I jus get damn mad.....................because d damn package ent really have many good alternatives, they claim they fightin d decision................erm y would u fight openly to keep tief ting, dat doh make sense ???, so what really going on...........dey openly askin yuh to send yuh protestations to TATT and Min of PA, so again for tief ting why ???
I pity the fool....

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2010, 09:59:15 PM »

Ever taught dat they might not have had permission 2 show it in d 1st place?

Yep!!!   ;)
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2010, 11:30:53 PM »

if it was that maybe they woulda get rid of the blues channels?
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2010, 06:08:39 AM »

if it was that maybe they woulda get rid of the blues channels?

yeah I'm probably overreacting, it been a really really messed up last couple ah weeks.................sigh :-\

apologies if I offended anybody :beermug:
I pity the fool....

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2010, 07:09:02 AM »
cable is shit on d whole. Between d spanish and cutting good channels, i doh know which worse.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2010, 07:25:35 AM »
cable is shit on d whole. Between d spanish and cutting good channels, i doh know which worse.

you tellin me, an real feelin dis, because dese is d only two commercial free channels I have, and doh even dig showtime as much but and wasn't even buggin over cinemax an' hbo, I get over dey Late-night offerings since I in mih teens............how much "simulated sex wit no story" ah brodda could watch(unless dey real change ent see both in a while) steups :(, Starz is mih station, dem Starz originals does be real good :'(
I pity the fool....

Offline Conquering Lion

• Tell me how can a man who doh know his roots form his own ideology?
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2010, 02:36:43 PM »

Well Trinidad really gone through boy!.........dat is pressure ;)
We fire de old set ah managers we had wukkin..and iz ah new group we went and we bring in. And if the goods we require de new managers not supplying, when election time come back round iz new ones we bringin. For iz one ting about my people I can guarantee..They will never ever vote party b4 country

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2010, 03:01:00 PM »
I have a 20mb connection from Flow. Downloading movies and series with real pace. I stream it to the xbox360. The only thing I watch on tv is local news.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2010, 04:40:08 PM »
I have a 20mb connection from Flow. Downloading movies and series with real pace. I stream it to the xbox360. The only thing I watch on tv is local news.

i does use a CinemaTube Media player.......EPL, Champion league.....everything i streaming of the net onto TV. Not to mention i have my collection of classics like Jeffersons, Goodtimes, Night Court etc.  ;D
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2010, 05:09:40 PM »

i does use a CinemaTube Media player.......EPL, Champion league.....everything i streaming of the net onto TV. Not to mention i have my collection of classics like Jeffersons, Goodtimes, Night Court etc.  ;D
I will check that out.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2010, 08:08:49 AM »
 :(

Removal of Starz and Showtime
admin_corporate posted on December 14, 2010 14:35

Effective December 31, 2010, Starz and Showtime will no longer be available to digital subscribers with Flow Full Flicks or Flow Flicks Combo optional packages on Channels 263 and 264, respectively.

These channels were available for a limited time only at no additional cost. Flow Full Flicks remains $99.99 VAT Inclusive and Flow Flicks Combo will remain $79.99 VAT Inclusive.

This has become necessary, as we continue to work closely with the Telecommunications Authority of Trinidad and Tobago (TATT) in support of their efforts to ensure that legal agreements are secured to bring these networks legitimately to the Trinidad market.

We thank you for your understanding, as we strive to provide you, our valued customers, with the widest range of programming available in Trinidad.

http://www.flowtrinidad.com/corporate/MediaRoom/Advisories/tabid/367/articleType/ArticleView/articleId/100/Removal-of-Starz-and-Showtime.aspx
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2010, 08:46:50 AM »
so let me get dis strait deh want we pay for ting dem doh have legal and does blacklist yuh if u do someting dem consider legal or damaging to dem bottom-line  ??? >:( steups..........an untop ah dat starz an showtime eh have no CA and SA presence so even more pressure to negotiate a deal..........dais if dem goin an negotiate anyting..........what coulda be better dan free :( ah real miss dem Starz originals............ah know it have torrent an dvd but still....................
I pity the fool....

1]; } ?>