March 28, 2024, 10:43:01 PM

Author Topic: Tobago, ah wha going orn??  (Read 4316 times)

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
Tobago, ah wha going orn??
« on: December 23, 2010, 04:53:59 AM »
Bago peeps refresh mih memory, whey Harmony Hall is again??  Mt. Grace side??

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/Skull_found_on_empty_lot_at_Harmony_Hall-112356529.html

Skull found on empty lot at Harmony Hall
By Tobago Bureau

Officers of the Scarborough Homicide Bureau now believe an empty lot located at Harmony Hall may have been the dumping ground for the bodies of several people missing in Trinidad and Tobago.
The officers came to this conclusion yesterday after a skull was found close to a ravine on the lot.
On Monday the skeletal remains of a female were also discovered a short distance away. Tests on the remains are yet to be conducted.

This week's findings come in the wake of the discovery of 71-year-old Gloria Virginia Quashie's body and the skeletal remains of a female, which was believed to be that of missing 12-year-old Peaches Sebro, on December 4 at the same lot.
The Express was told a number of human bones have been found at the site since then.
Christopher James, 23, of Harmony Hall, has appeared in the Scarborough Magistrates' Court, charged with Quashie's murder; while blood samples from Sebro's parents have been sent for DNA testing.
Sebro went missing on August 8 after she went to a nearby shop in Cinnamon Hill. She was a Form One student t the Mason Hall Secondary School. —EW
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Tobago, ah wha going orn??
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2010, 08:27:39 AM »
Pressha!!

Bago have a serial killer?
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2010, 10:18:23 AM »
Pressha!!

Nah a serial dumper dey get kill in Tdad
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2010, 10:32:43 AM »
Pressha!!

Serial dumper? Have the bodies been dismembered?
Cause I thinking is only plane and boat to Tobago
Which means it have ah serial cutter too.

Too much Sorpanos watching!! :-\

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2010, 10:38:59 AM »
Pressha!!

Serial dumper? Have the bodies been dismembered?
Cause I thinking is only plane and boat to Tobago
Which means it have ah serial cutter too.

Too much Sorpanos watching!! :-\

D sad ting is d lady who get kill is a friend stepfadder mther. He bybass d bago Police and went 2 Tdad and SUATT came up and is so dey finding d bones dem. I was in bago when d body was found. So if he did not do dat God alone know if dey wouldhve found dem bones.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2010, 11:18:29 AM »
Pressha!!

the man get hold in Tobago , living there right or trinidad?
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2010, 10:32:26 AM »
Pressha!!

the man get hold in Tobago , living there right or trinidad?

In bago

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2010, 11:13:31 AM »
Pressha!!

why go tru all that trouble,is problems to transport ah dead body to tobago......btw u could transport ah van on the boat.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2010, 05:15:45 AM »
Pressha!!

why go tru all that trouble,is problems to transport ah dead body to tobago......btw u could transport ah van on the boat.

Capo, I'm assuming that last part is a question?? 

If yes, then yes vehicles of all types could go on the different ferries and the security checks are non-existent.  Yuh could transport any blasted thing between the two islands and not get ketch.....ah eh putting it pass dem criminals dese days eh but transporting dead bodies to and from boy!!!  hhhhhmmm dais ah new level on the madness. 

Now the thing is, unless yuh from Tobago or have links in Tobago, how de hell yuh coming from Trinidad and going Harmony Hall to dump bodies.  Most Trinis only know to come off the boat (or plane) and head for Store Bay and Pigeon Point and maybe the Mt. Irvine/Grafton area..... :-\ :-\
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2010, 08:27:21 AM »
he playing Dexter
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2010, 09:14:32 AM »
Pressha!!

Capo, I'm assuming that last part is a question?? 

If yes, then yes vehicles of all types could go on the different ferries and the security checks are non-existent.  Yuh could transport any blasted thing between the two islands and not get ketch.....ah eh putting it pass dem criminals dese days eh but transporting dead bodies to and from boy!!!  hhhhhmmm dais ah new level on the madness. 

Now the thing is, unless yuh from Tobago or have links in Tobago, how de hell yuh coming from Trinidad and going Harmony Hall to dump bodies.  Most Trinis only know to come off the boat (or plane) and head for Store Bay and Pigeon Point and maybe the Mt. Irvine/Grafton area..... :-\ :-\

Dem criminals eh d normal Trini

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2010, 06:14:48 PM »
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2010, 07:49:43 PM »
Bago peeps, ah keep driving pass ah piece of empty land in Cinnamon Hill and dey say dais where dey find some dead body or something so.  It have police caution tape around it for about 2 weeks now....If dais the place where the bones/bodies were found as referred to in this article, then dais not Harmony Hall.....and that piece of land right by the main road.  If you dumping a body dey yuh doing that in the dead of night cuz it have houses all around and like ah say is right by the road..... ???

Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2010, 09:46:22 PM »
I doh know who fool allyuh and tell allyuh bago ppl is angel nah! in the eighties one ah the baddest men in T&T was ah bandit name greace from lesotho (lesquito, lequito) or whatever the name ah the place is. dat same man beat his woman to death and used his baby as the weapon of choice, killin both mother and child.

one night back in the early eighties , before the bandit ting became prevalent, i saw ah ole man chop way ah young bagonian boy achillies heel who tried to rub him wid ah rusty gun, sad to say, the yute died of his injuries. bago ppl like to think trinidadians alone worthless, but nothing is farther from the truth.
http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/BOYCOTT-TOBAGO-112487594.html
« Last Edit: December 28, 2010, 10:13:55 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2010, 03:45:18 AM »
I doh know who fool allyuh and tell allyuh bago ppl is angel nah! in the eighties one ah the baddest men in T&T was ah bandit name greace from lesotho (lesquito, lequito) or whatever the name ah the place is. dat same man beat his woman to death and us his baby as the weapon of choice, killin both mother and child.

one night back in the early eighties , before the bandit ting became prevalent, i saw ah ole man chop way ah young bagonian boy achillies heel who tried to rub him wid ah rusty gun, sad to say, the yute died of his injuries. bago ppl like to think trinidadians alone worthless, but nothing is far from the truth.

Just Cool, please....ah mean seriously.  Tobago and its people have always been waaaaayyyy less violent than Trinidad.   When Trinidad racking up the numbers Tobago used to have bout 3 - 5 murders if so much or none at all.  And they were almost always some dispute between family.  Ah think last year when we recorded 10 that was a big deal. 

If yuh want to tell mih that crime is increasing and getting more violent within recent times fine.  And even then Tobago is still waaaaayyyy less violent than Trinidad.   I can still leave my house unlocked and go away and come back and it still in tact.  Same for mih car too.....

So wheel and come again brudder.....and btw lesotho, lesquito, lequito....is really Les Coteaux....its French  (never found out what it means..... :thinking:)
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2010, 10:33:27 AM »
I doh know who fool allyuh and tell allyuh bago ppl is angel nah! in the eighties one ah the baddest men in T&T was ah bandit name greace from lesotho (lesquito, lequito) or whatever the name ah the place is. dat same man beat his woman to death and us his baby as the weapon of choice, killin both mother and child.

one night back in the early eighties , before the bandit ting became prevalent, i saw ah ole man chop way ah young bagonian boy achillies heel who tried to rub him wid ah rusty gun, sad to say, the yute died of his injuries. bago ppl like to think trinidadians alone worthless, but nothing is far from the truth.

Just Cool, please....ah mean seriously.  Tobago and its people have always been waaaaayyyy less violent than Trinidad.   When Trinidad racking up the numbers Tobago used to have bout 3 - 5 murders if so much or none at all.  And they were almost always some dispute between family.  Ah think last year when we recorded 10 that was a big deal. 

If yuh want to tell mih that crime is increasing and getting more violent within recent times fine.  And even then Tobago is still waaaaayyyy less violent than Trinidad.   I can still leave my house unlocked and go away and come back and it still in tact.  Same for mih car too.....

So wheel and come again brudder.....and btw lesotho, lesquito, lequito....is really Les Coteaux....its French  (never found out what it means..... :thinking:)
My intentions was never to compare trinidad with tobago, what i did say though, and i'll make it plain, tobago ppl like tuh go on like is only trinis that know how to commit crime and does commit crime exclusively.

FYI, i know how much of a paradise tobago was and maybe to some extent still is. i also know dat tobago ppl does live like family, it's like one big family and ppl respect eachother for the most part, as ah matter of fact, i think tobago is one of the safest places on earth, except for the obeah ting here and there that they like tuh do to eachother.

i have no doubt that trinidadians does come to tobago and carry on wid fackry, but to say it's only trinis and no bagonians doing things is pretty naive to me since i know real bad ppl from tobago livin in trinidad and gettin on real bad.

remember i have cousins in tobago, both on the windward and leeward side of the island. my uncles leff trinidad in the sixties and moved to tobago, so every easter and summer holidays i was there.

my cousins and their mother in signal hill used tuh dog trinidad to no ends and brand us as devils, while tobagonains are an angelic peaceful fun lovin specie! that's the part i can't take wid tobago ppl, that and the fact that they strongly believe that they have no relation to trinis, and probably hate trinis more than jamaicans do.  and yes i've experienced that hate from the yrs i've been going there, even from my own relatives.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2010, 03:37:48 PM »
Seriously Just Cool, yuh ever hear anybody say Tobagonians doh do nutten bad or horrific??!! 

The FACT is Trinidadians carry on with more violent crimes than Tobagonians.   And since the crime rate is higher in Trinidad than in Tobago, that must be where the perception that Tobagonians doh get involved in nutten in violent came from.

There was once a time when as a Tobagonian one could state that any violent crime (e.g. gun or gang type crime) that was committed in Tobago had to have a Trinidadian involved.  The type of crime that would normally be perpetrated here was between family or husband and wife.

Of course with the changes going on all around us Tobago has changed and so too its people.  So in the recent past there have been more murders and of a violent nature.

But jump high, jump low I still feel a whhooooolllleee lot safer in Tobago than I ever will in Trindiad.  To say that we Tobagonians claim to be angelic is disingenious and you know it!!!!....

As for hating Trinidadians, I personally have always loved the fact that I could live in peaceful idyllic Tobago and then jump on the plane or boat and shop and fete and go back home.....I can tell you that over time Tobagonians have always resented being treated like the annoying little sister that needs to shut up and stay in a corner and doh say nutten unless Easter weekend or Great Race weekend came around.  Then we were expected to smile and wave and be friendly and accommodating until the next main event....we were forgotten until then....

If you experience hate because of that well wha ah goh tell yuh.....is probably the result of the history and/or development of the islands.....
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2010, 01:14:43 AM »
Seriously Just Cool, yuh ever hear anybody say Tobagonians doh do nutten bad or horrific??!! 

The FACT is Trinidadians carry on with more violent crimes than Tobagonians.   And since the crime rate is higher in Trinidad than in Tobago, that must be where the perception that Tobagonians doh get involved in nutten in violent came from.

There was once a time when as a Tobagonian one could state that any violent crime (e.g. gun or gang type crime) that was committed in Tobago had to have a Trinidadian involved.  The type of crime that would normally be perpetrated here was between family or husband and wife.

Of course with the changes going on all around us Tobago has changed and so too its people.  So in the recent past there have been more murders and of a violent nature.

But jump high, jump low I still feel a whhooooolllleee lot safer in Tobago than I ever will in Trindiad.  To say that we Tobagonians claim to be angelic is disingenious and you know it!!!!....

As for hating Trinidadians, I personally have always loved the fact that I could live in peaceful idyllic Tobago and then jump on the plane or boat and shop and fete and go back home.....I can tell you that over time Tobagonians have always resented being treated like the annoying little sister that needs to shut up and stay in a corner and doh say nutten unless Easter weekend or Great Race weekend came around.  Then we were expected to smile and wave and be friendly and accommodating until the next main event....we were forgotten until then....

If you experience hate because of that well wha ah goh tell yuh.....is probably the result of the history and/or development of the islands.....
Girl fren, seriously, did you read my post? BC if you did, half the things that you typed would not have been necessary. most of the things you said i agreed on in the last post, i also went on to say that the real issue i have wid bagonians is the disgruntled view they have of trinis, and i don't mean the deserved ones, but the simple trini fella who can't even help himself or don't have ah pot to piss in.

allyuh have a right to be angry @ the way tobago was neglected, and i'll give you that, but that neglect didn't come from me the lil black byoi and the other hand tuh mouth black ppl who was in ah woss of position than allyuh,

but rather , their anger should've been first directed towards the british colonials, then the capitalist on the main land like the french creoles, the whites descendants of the colonial masters, and all dem high color rich ppl who doh run nothing to the under privilege and huggin up all the opportunity for them and theirs not even caring bout the rest of the ppl on the twin island, hence the reason most young ambitious under privilege trinidadians (especially the ones from the slums like EDR and leventille) had tuh run out of trinidad looking for opportunity!

they didn't give us shyte, thank god for eric williams, even though "he self" eh give we much neither but @ least he throw us ah lil crumbs and afforded us ah basic education. all this talk of neglect, it had to be infrastructure wise you referring too, BC bago ppl have it cork!!

who eh have live stock have land, who eh have land have boat on the water makin money, who eh have that driving nice car makin paper, the british leave allyuh wid ah nice lil someting someting, but they leave my ppl wid jack squat!!!

just imagine i was ah lil boy, and big hard back men who could be my fardder used to come to me wid all this baggage talking bout "allyuh trini too thief, and allyuh trini this and allyuh trini that" and the sad part, no sensible elder came forward condemning that crap, come on, something seriously wrong wid that picture, that beyond hatred, that's madness!

on the flip side, when ah bago man fall in in town, we does treat him like family, the most he will get is ah lil pecong, (and ah talkin town trini ) just like country ppl does get pecong if they move in town, but after a month or so all is normal. but bago ppl serious wid dat shyte yow.

bottom line, i am fedup of the way black ppl has been taking their frustration out on each other world wide, and the only thing i could attribute this too is the accessabilty and proximity over the yrs since we've been in this wilderness of post slavery and colonialism. we rarely see the real culprits who directly or indirectly responsible for our condition and covertly manipulate the out come, but rather their neighbors who may have ah different drawl, language or twang.

i ardently hope in the next 100 yrs, BC i think about five generations have tuh fall out the race tuh repair this thing, but nonetheless i hope by then ppl would mature in such a way that they could agree to disagree without any hard feelings.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2010, 01:39:15 AM »
Ah either too tired, sleepy or just find that this is another of your usual rants about race and ah really eh in de mood right now to be bothered with it.....take win!!...
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2010, 01:48:54 AM »
Ah either too tired, sleepy or just find that this is another of your usual rants about race and ah really eh in de mood right now to be bothered with it.....take win!!...
Doh abandon knowledge in the name of leisure. ;D listen lady, i not arguing wid you neither, i just stating some factual occurrences. it's never good tuh run from confrontation in ah peaceful dialogue session. after all, healthy dialogue is an education in itself.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2010, 03:42:50 AM »
Another innocent tobago "angel" gone bad and turns to the dark side.  :devil:
http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/Man_in_court_for_attacks_on_English_nationals-112640559.html

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2010, 04:33:00 AM »
........and I still feel 115% (VAT inclusive) safer in Tobago......despite all these little devils running around the place....... ::)
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

1]; } ?>