March 28, 2024, 02:50:02 PM

Author Topic: Can you guys rate the TTFF members ? here is mines.  (Read 1423 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Can you guys rate the TTFF members ? here is mines.
« on: December 23, 2010, 09:47:05 AM »
Mortal Kombat and the TTFF.

Richard Groden (General Secretary) = Kabal - Does he even exist ? to date I have not heard of him.

Oliver Camps (President) = Shinnok - TTFF President for over 20 years, unchallenged and a dictator and we only hear from him when a sponsor comes on board to give money, he is there with a big smile receiving the check. How can a man 65 years old teach us anything new, does he have the drive and modern idea to lead T&T football in a up position, get real, he is a master of scotch and coconut water.

Jack Warner (TTFF Advisor) = Onaga - Jack Warner is everything from T&T, Caribbean, Concacaf and FIFA. No one can stop him and he is a one man machine who is unstoppable, a thief, liar and a con man. Once he is stagnant, everything freezes in T&T football. No one can think or move and when Jack ready, back to life everyone.

Lincoln Phillips (Technical Director) = Ermac This man is our TECHNICAL DIRECTOR can anyone here decribe what a TD duties are, he claim to be different, the way I look at it, if I am liming with a bunch of thieves even though I am not a thief and police arrest us, do you think they will make me walk free ? Lincoln feels we would get satisfaction if he comes out in public and bad talk the TTFF, we dont expect that !!! we need to see work being done, impelling ideas, not just talk !!!. But he has been here for 6 years plus, he makes over $70,000.00 a month and what has he done except for one camp he held with the help of Flex in 2005. He is more interested in qualifying parents and prisoners get their badge or build some hall of fame for players we never even see play. He is also having a coaching class every six months what is becoming of it ? who gets qualify and what type of license they getting ? it seems our local coaches are still on the same level ? He might say he help qualify the under 17 and under 20 teams to the World Cup, but how ? I remember our under 20 team qualify for a world cup with ONE win !!!!! that sounds like Jack Warner played with the fixtures to me. Ah wonder if he go take credit for the 18 goals we under 17 collect in Korea. All we hear is one man cant do it all but yet he still working there and collecting a pay like the others, so then he just as bad ?

Keith Look Loy (Football Committee) = Meat - More interested in helping his club team 1st FC Santa Rosa than T&T football. He could talk a big talk though, but asked him to follow up and put it in action, all of a sudden he forget.

Cheryl Abrams (Youth Manager) = Sheeva - A true unprofessional manager, how did she get that job ? maybe she wears short skirts. Them partying from December 01st to January 31st, forget T&T football, we could take 2 months off, its de season, bring drinks Cheryl, you and Zoran Vranes in for a rude awaking when we under 20 team meet Honduras, Costa Rica, Mexico, Canada and USA and then they go look quick, quick.... for quick fixes. I remember Flex said here on the forum that he hand picking a few good players who paying their way for a trial for T&T and cant even get a confirmation on dates or venue where the team training, a simple thing like that. And to be honest, them blasted Trinis who leave T&T why do they even want to play for T&T under such unprofessionalsum ? you better of working for Walmart, atleast you will get paid.

Anton Corneal (Youth Director) = Noob Saibot - A man who hate youths and does not have the patience to help young players is our youth director ! - please. When will we learn !!! his father always bashing T&T football in the Guardian but yet Anton holds a big position, maybe he too know Jack secrets.

David Muhammad (Manager) = Goro - The best thing David can do is Text or send a BBM to players to invite them to training, he cant even book a ticket. He probably dont even know how to spell Manager.

Shaun Fuentes (Media Officer) = Scorpion - Did great with Flex interview and give him a plug on his site, but really, maybe he was looking for different responses to get it published on the Guardian, Brent Rahim journey was more important, or yea, Brent Rahim thank Jack Warner in his interview, maybe Flex needed to do the same. Take a look at Flex interview on his site and you will see all kinda of codes scramble up in it, is like he did it without care, half ass job nah. Or maybe he just made a mistake and didn't bother checking it back, but we still grateful for the interview Shaun.

Jamal Shabaaz (Women's Coach) = Reptile - This man is T&T's longest serving coach ever, either he working for free or he know Jack Warner deepest secrets too, like Anton.

Russell Latapy (Men's Coach) = Tarkata - Dont even have a coaching badge, never coach a team in his life and now he leads T&T. Maybe Lincoln could invite him to his coaching seminars so he can finally get his license. I remember when Latas was a player he and Yorke was the 2 most indiscipline players we ever had, now he hear and he still on de liming vibes, carrying he 2 women to Martinique while on business and expect his players to respect him, but hey, why not, nobody tell him anything, so why stop, hell, he not even getting paid, so go ahead dummy, do your thing, lead your team on the field, promise them the world and allow the TTFF to make them follow in your steps and dont pay them a cent. And all of a sudden is de government resposibilities to pay everyone, de TTFF brook as soon as they hear "open book" Jack back peddleing, maybe we PM could help Jack hide some money in she account so the 2006 WC playes go get less.

Ross Russell (Men's Assistant Coach) = Havik - What qualifications does he have or what success on the field to allow him to be T&T assistant coach ? What is the criteria of being a coach or assistant for T&T, this guys make $120,000 per month, yuh right boy, stay quiet and collect yuh pay check, like he went Lincoln Phillips school.

Even Pelluard (Women's Technical Director) = Motaro - Really and truly, this guy making $120,000 per month and what is he doing in T&T at the moment, we still loosing EVERY single games and not qualifying for any tournaments or playing any football unless is a tournament where we have no choice, If he can sit here and accept Shabaaz as head coach too, then he just as bad.

Raymond Tim Kee (Vice President) = Quan Chi - Does he even exist ? to date I have not heard of him. Maybe he know somebody. Same goes for shit head Lennox Watson = Moloch.

Anil Roberts (Sports Minister) = Shao Kahn - He makes Roger Boynes and Gary Hunt look like kings. He is working for a corrupted government who claim they are here to clean up T&T when they are the ones needing clean up, our PM hired two demons to work for her, Warner and his side kick Anil, how can she be any good ?. Jack buy a ticket for Roberts to go Bahrain and stole his head and Anil was Jack biggest enemy eh, one ticket, 2 scotch on the rocks to the trick.

Really and truly guys, can we blame any of the TTFF members ? I myself would not have done anything if I receiving pay to do nothing and many here would have done the same.

The TTFF redefine the word unprofessional.

How can we expect different when everything remaining the same !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: December 25, 2010, 08:12:29 AM by Flex »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Can you guys rate the TTFF members ? here is mines.
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2010, 10:40:46 AM »
Men, so harsh, but so dam ture and a little funny too !

Well said Sam.

But Shaun is ok though ? atleast he is trying, but one will never know his true intentions of that interview with Flex. And I just took a look at the article on his site to and you are right Sam, its like no real effort was put into it, you can still see some html codes scramble up in it ? maybe he missed it ?.

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2010, 07:36:26 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Sam, what a way to end the year !!!

I think you will get post of the year.

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 08:25:47 PM by Tallman »

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2010, 09:47:41 PM »
I want to disagree with Sam but I can't. The football dead dead dead right now. We don't have anything to comment on anymore. We can only wallow in this mess.

2010 -The worst year for football.
Shame on you players and coach. Thanks Jack and Oliver for another solid year.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2010, 12:09:54 AM »
Just read the TTFF members assessment/ratings by Sam and most of it is spot on!
However note that LP is not our TD he is our TA (Technical Advisor) and as the TTFF doh pay him they doh have to listen to him, he can only advise.

In rating these men it would have been nice if Sam had also given each TTFF member a score out of ten after each assessment so here are my scores.

Richard Groden(General Secretary) = 0 out of 10
Oliver Camps (President) = –5 out of 10
Jack Warner (TTFF Advisor) = –10 out of 10
Lincoln Phillips (Technical Director) = 5 out of 10
Keith Look Loy (Football Committee) = 2 out of 10
Cheryl Abrams (Youth Manager) = 0 out of 10
Anton Corneal (Youth Director) =  0 out of 10
David Muhammad (Manager) = -5 out of 10
Shaun Fuentes (Media Officer) = 2 out of 10
Jamal Shabaaz (Women's Coach) = 2 out of 10
Russell Latapy (Men's Coach) = 2 out of 10
Ross Russell (Men's Assistant Coach) = 0 out of 10
Even Pelluard (Women's Technical Director) = 2 out of 10
Raymond Tim Kee (Vice President) = 0 out of 10
Anil Roberts (Sports Minister) = 2 out of 10
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Insider

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2010, 04:43:43 PM »
Sad, but realistic !!!!!!!!!!!!!....

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Good question Sam, what is the duties of the TD in detailed ?, now we know the managers and presidents are a waste but LP seems to be more respectable ?.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2010, 04:49:08 PM by Insider »

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2010, 08:08:44 AM »
Shaun confirmed with me Sam that it will be published, the problem is, the Guardian wants to use piece not the whole thing because of space or something. so... !!!! but he is trying.
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2010, 10:43:56 AM »
Jah, shame on the players for not joining FPATT or for not performing right ?
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

1]; } ?>