April 19, 2024, 04:31:29 PM

Author Topic: Come and show off  (Read 3316 times)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Come and show off
« on: December 25, 2010, 07:54:31 PM »
Santa GPS musse break because ah still waiting tuh hear reindeer on mih roof.  Anybody get anything cool?

Offline grimm01

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Come and show off
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2010, 08:02:12 PM »
Xbox with Kinect, de thing is real tears yes. Even meh 60+ year old mother jumping and prancing in front de tv.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2010, 08:26:56 PM »
Xbox with Kinect, de thing is real tears yes. Even meh 60+ year old mother jumping and prancing in front de tv.

Ah wanted tuh get dat fuh meh yuteman, but ah couldn't find it anywhere.  He go hadda wait until he birthday.

Ah get ah pair of shin pads. Doh laugh.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2010, 09:38:30 PM »

I feeling like ah blasted teenage gyul at ah Justin Bieber concert... and is not even me get it.  Nice!

As yuh mention yuh grandmother... Ah was playing some parang fuh mih mother on mih iPod in de car de other day and she real enjoy it.  So when we reach by she ah install iTunes on she computer and upload some chunes fuh she... she say it eh sound like in de car wid de bass and ting.  Right away ah know ah was getting she some PC speakers fuh Crissmuss.  Hook everything up today and she rell liking sheself... parang and Babyface Christmas in mih head whole day.  And my mother is 72 eh, see mih gyul loading CD and uploading songs tuh iTune, playing chunes on iTune radio all kinda thing.  All ah had to do was show she once.

Ah wanted tuh get dat fuh meh yuteman, but ah couldn't find it anywhere.  He go hadda wait until he birthday.

Whey dat for... tuh fan yuhself when yuh siddung by de cooler at de next sweat?

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2010, 10:28:24 PM »
de sis real shock me this year.. all the WC 2006 tickets and a couple of pics of the crew we went with and the team warming up for the last game in one big frame...bess gift i got
Back in Trini...

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2010, 10:41:28 PM »
Ipad, more games for the Wii, some jazz CDs that I asked for (angels thing in the office) and the bess gifts - meh moms black cake, and the god daughts logging on to skype to sing me a Christmas Carol in german minus a tooth.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2010, 05:05:07 AM »
de sis real shock me this year.. all the WC 2006 tickets and a couple of pics of the crew we went with and the team warming up for the last game in one big frame...bess gift i got

aaaawww NY, your sister real thoughtful ah home made gift and yuh luv it more than anything store bought.....

oh yeah, Santa eh pass by me yet either.....ah going and find dem blasted reindeer and organise with Rembunction and Scrunter to buss ah cook..... >:( >:(
« Last Edit: December 26, 2010, 05:08:39 AM by Brownsugar »
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2010, 07:08:28 AM »

my sis bought that for her husband. he almost peed himself
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline 1-868

• Hero Warrior
  • Haters love me
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2010, 08:35:40 AM »
mih daughter give me the new Itouch.. with Facetime.. you can make a video call to anyone with a Itouch (new) as long as you have wifi..
Phenomenal, lovely atmosphere.

Offline 1-868

• Hero Warrior
  • Haters love me
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2010, 08:38:35 AM »
This Itouch come with camera too..
Phenomenal, lovely atmosphere.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2010, 10:02:19 AM »
I go use d excuse dat is because I eh home he get lost and could not find me but when I return 2mor I will c what in store.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2010, 11:05:41 AM »
Best Gift of all: FAMILY  at home to spend the holidays.
Cheers to all

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2010, 05:13:57 PM »

I feeling like ah blasted teenage gyul at ah Justin Bieber concert... and is not even me get it.  Nice!

As yuh mention yuh grandmother... Ah was playing some parang fuh mih mother on mih iPod in de car de other day and she real enjoy it.  So when we reach by she ah install iTunes on she computer and upload some chunes fuh she... she say it eh sound like in de car wid de bass and ting.  Right away ah know ah was getting she some PC speakers fuh Crissmuss.  Hook everything up today and she rell liking sheself... parang and Babyface Christmas in mih head whole day.  And my mother is 72 eh, see mih gyul loading CD and uploading songs tuh iTune, playing chunes on iTune radio all kinda thing.  All ah had to do was show she once.

Bakes you real lucky. My dad is 75 and I still can't get him to change the channel with the remote.  :-[
The old man does still press  the buttons on the T.V.

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2010, 06:12:19 PM »
After 2 yrs of pounding my wife decided that I can have a PS3....Larddddd she doh know what she just did.....
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2010, 06:31:35 PM »

Bakes you real lucky. My dad is 75 and I still can't get him to change the channel with the remote.  :-[
The old man does still press  the buttons on the T.V.

Dred I had tuh ban mih mother from mih Facebook page... she cyah go a day without she computer or internet connection.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2010, 07:13:01 PM »

No, is tuh buss ah calpet in yuh tail next time ah see yuh down South Beach  :devil:

After 2 yrs of pounding my wife decided that I can have a PS3....Larddddd she doh know what she just did.....

Somehow dat eh reading right  :rotfl:
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2010, 07:28:18 PM »
The wife decided I still have some years left on a field, I got Puma boots and Liverpool shorts..
The kids real rack up, they get all kinda giant Star Wars vehicles and figures.  Yoda and Darth Vader fightin all day yesterday and today.

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2010, 08:25:13 PM »

Be careful with your wording boy  ;D

As soon as I read this I respond  right away without reading the reply from the rest on here.

The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2010, 05:58:04 AM »
Well all yuh I eh goh lie.

I doh really follow League football, International football/World Cup is my thing and as a result ah doh run down the juzzy and dem and do the "worship" of the players thing.  So ah wasn't expecting the reaction ah get when ah gave the Barcelona Messi 10 juzzy to the recipient.  De man turn into a snow cone that  you have been drinking for a while and it finally turn to mush at the bottom of the cup.

For a full 30 - 45 mins de man curl up like a ball and hugging up the juzzy like he eh wha let it go for nutten......ah trying to imagine what he was going through.  The closest ah coulda come to that was when we beat Bahrain and qualify for Germany.....

Ah really wish ah was video taping the reaction, ah really underestimate the power of Messi..... :o :-\ ;D
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2010, 07:18:24 AM »

I doh really follow League football, International football/World Cup is my thing and as a result ah doh run down the juzzy and dem and do the "worship" of the players thing.  So ah wasn't expecting the reaction ah get when ah gave the Barcelona Messi 10 juzzy to the recipient.  De man turn into a snow cone that  you have been drinking for a while and it finally turn to mush at the bottom of the cup.

For a full 30 - 45 mins de man curl up like a ball and hugging up the juzzy like he eh wha let it go for nutten......ah trying to imagine what he was going through.  The closest ah coulda come to that was when we beat Bahrain and qualify for Germany.....

Ah really wish ah was video taping the reaction, ah really underestimate the power of Messi..... :o :-\ ;D

:rotfl:
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2010, 09:13:57 AM »

Is this your way of telling mih dat yuh have ah next man?  :(

------------------------

Santa finally swing thru and bring mih ah fancy watch.  I eh go lie, ah real happy.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2010, 09:16:24 AM by Bake n Shark »

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2010, 12:13:41 PM »

Be careful with your wording boy  ;D

As soon as I read this I respond  right away without reading the reply from the rest on here.

lol alyu like sh*t  :devil: :rotfl: :beermug: :beermug:
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2010, 07:35:07 PM »

Is this your way of telling mih dat yuh have ah next man?  :(

Nah man Bakes, is mih "cousin".....doh worry ah goh write all mih family name on ah piece ah paper for you.... :devil: ;D
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Dr. Rat

• Licks Pass!!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2011, 01:57:07 PM »
An assignment back in the US (for good).  Who going home for Carnival?
PNM in yuh mudda-in-law

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2011, 02:50:27 PM »
An assignment back in the US (for good).  Who going home for Carnival?

"for good" fuh now? ;)

1]; } ?>