April 27, 2024, 04:37:56 PM

Author Topic: Ah want this playoff series over as quickly as possible!!!  (Read 926 times)

Offline Rodney

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Ah want this playoff series over as quickly as possible!!!
« on: October 19, 2005, 02:47:12 PM »
This is the first time I am annoyed by non-T&T posters on this board. Sadly, some of our own are pissing me off as well, ah know we is Trini but we should know by now yuh doh insult Middle eastern people country and culture cause they does get mad-crazy!!! Is not so much about the topics (though some posts are getting unacceptably offensive) it is more the amount of posts saying pretty much the same thing, over and over and over again  ??? Some ah them trying to match AlbertaTrini fuh post tonnage.  I have nothing against Bahrain or its supporters but don't you guys have yuh own supporters site? Yuh could criticise us yuh hearts content overthere, including Jack Warner, but to post critical and abusive posts here and expect to be treated as revered guests.....you must be kidding :rotfl: Its one thing to post on another teams site but if you have no clue about the culture of that nation (especially T&T) I suggest not bothering...cause you WILL BE OFFENDED! I know its not a good thing to mess with people from the Middle East but YOU have come on our site to spout so take yuh knocks and move on brothers.

It is sad that we seem to be stooping to gutter talk, ah just want this tie over and T&T in Germany.  Best of luck to Bahrain.

TrinInfinite

Re: Ah want this playoff series over as quickly as possible!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2005, 02:50:10 PM »
i agree wit u, but these men are not stoppin for anything, dey will continue until de 16th and den only after dat u will never see dem again, unless dey decide 2 stay and attack we bc dey idle minded

1]; } ?>