April 28, 2024, 09:27:21 AM

Author Topic: How these men does find this site (All Bahrain men ride out)  (Read 7231 times)

Offline Nawaf

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: How these men does find this site (All Bahrain men ride out)
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2005, 10:30:30 AM »
Nawaf, you don't know what racism is.  Does everyone in your race wear nighties/dresses?  No, because you yourself said that some people wear jeans.  But I suspect that you are a little boy, and do not understand these things as yet.  Grow up, or if you are an adult, go and read some books.

Please.. If you're making fun of how the culture generally (this is an important point. Of course there is bound to be some diversity) acts (in this case what we wear) are you not making a racist remark, no matter how small and weakly offensive it may be?

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2005, 10:35:44 AM »
Maybe racism has a different meaning in Arabic.  You should check the English meaning of racism.

Offline fillin

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2005, 10:35:58 AM »
We came here to clear the Picture that you TnT picture

Such Sick Jokes that will not heelp any of the teams or the Fans

insted of Saying Good Words about how both teams managed 2 reach to this stage of the World Cup Qualification

You are wasting Web space on such Sick jokes which only show how intiligent you are sir.

Anyhow … please don't say such things as the internet is filled with such sick joke that will never represent us as modern Bahraini people to say it about TnT.

With Respect we treat each other

And Cheeeeeeeers

Offline Alsalman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2005, 10:38:42 AM »
Nawaf, you don't know what racism is.  Does everyone in your race wear nighties/dresses?  No, because you yourself said that some people wear jeans.  But I suspect that you are a little boy, and do not understand these things as yet.  Grow up, or if you are an adult, go and read some books.

yea because making comments about clothing, putting down another culture, and instigating that we mistreat our women is not racist at all ...

its racist and stupid...

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2005, 10:40:53 AM »
We came here to clear the Picture that you TnT picture

Such Sick Jokes that will not heelp any of the teams or the Fans

insted of Saying Good Words about how both teams managed 2 reach to this stage of the World Cup Qualification

You are wasting Web space on such Sick jokes which only show how intiligent you are sir.

Anyhow … please don't say such things as the internet is filled with such sick joke that will never represent us as modern Bahraini people to say it about TnT.

With Respect we treat each other

And Cheeeeeeeers

fork man you would almost think these ppl is white north americans by how soft dey skin is..  Boss for d last time, this is we culture, if you eh like it RIDE OUT

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2005, 10:47:27 AM »
LIKE ALLYUH AINT NOTICE THAT WE HAVE THE SWEETEST SET OF OLE TALK IN THE WORLD

WHERE ELSE COULD YOU DISRESPECT MEN AND HAVE THEM COMMING BACK FOR MORE

THEM LIKE THIS OR ELSE WHY THEY COMMING BACK?
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2005, 10:54:14 AM »

yea because making comments about clothing, putting down another culture, and instigating that we mistreat our women is not racist at all ...

its racist and stupid...

My brother, look up the words "culture" and "race".  See if they are the same thing.

Offline thane

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2005, 11:10:58 AM »
he say he from bahrain, he location is new york. :-\..and he sying CHEERS like d english...he rel tiefing my head :rotfl:

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2005, 11:31:40 AM »
Oh God!

I bringing them out in Droves

Now Kuwait Girls and all on we site.

Lord Ah Mercy

:rotfl:

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2005, 11:41:35 AM »
Futbol where di Kuwaiti gyal dey boi???  ::)

Offline Alsalman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2005, 12:44:33 PM »

its racist and stupid...

My brother, look up the words "culture" and "race".  See if they are the same thing.

Culture is tied to race thats how it is... U make fun of the way Arabs dress, or claim they mistreat women ... its a joke about Arabs, hence a racist joke about a group of people

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 19, 2005, 12:47:16 PM »
nah man, racism is racism no matter where you are in the world.racism is not part of our culture. banter is. i know knd dont mean it like that but it came off racist. i dont want anyone thinking that we can throw racist comments around and then say its our culture and therefore ok. its not ok in our culture, and without being soft-skinned you can look at knd's comments and deem them rather racist...altho im sure he didnt mean it like that
Hart for president

Offline Alsalman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2005, 01:02:16 PM »
nah man, racism is racism no matter where you are in the world.racism is not part of our culture. banter is. i know knd dont mean it like that but it came off racist. i dont want anyone thinking that we can throw racist comments around and then say its our culture and therefore ok. its not ok in our culture, and without being soft-skinned you can look at knd's comments and deem them rather racist...altho im sure he didnt mean it like that

Thank you for clearing things out ...

Its just a rough time for people from the region, lots of discrimination going around the world about muslims, and arabs especially (suddenly we are women beating, nomadic suicide bomber, with no culture and history according to the media lol!!) so you can understand why some people can be sensative ... 

Offline greenpea

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2005, 01:08:34 PM »
Funny how,

1. people who claim to be educated always saying how many degrees they have .... like good common sense, good road sense and good manners don't count.

2. people claim others are racist in their remarks then turn around and make racist remarks themselves -

3. people want to talk about standards of political correctness as if Trini doh have a unique culture ..... wherein we've developed our own pc standards.

4. people who gone to school for over 30 yrs will still spell in Trini - a..ah, can't...cyah, take..... ticket...

5. people know and love football as a fun sport yet still find something to argue about.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2005, 01:18:32 PM »

3. people want to talk about standards of political correctness as if Trini doh have a unique culture ..... wherein we've developed our own pc standards.

The web is world wide, so even though it's a Trini site, it's still cool to respect what may offend others around the globe..........I don't see any harm in that.
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

TrinInfinite

« Reply #45 on: October 19, 2005, 01:19:15 PM »
like dat one morvant, yuh kill meh wit dat one dey :rotfl: :beermug:
LIKE ALLYUH AINT NOTICE THAT WE HAVE THE SWEETEST SET OF OLE TALK IN THE WORLD

WHERE ELSE COULD YOU DISRESPECT MEN AND HAVE THEM COMMING BACK FOR MORE

THEM LIKE THIS OR ELSE WHY THEY COMMING BACK?

« Last Edit: October 19, 2005, 01:21:59 PM by TrinInfinite »

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 19, 2005, 02:00:14 PM »

The web is world wide, so even though it's a Trini site, it's still cool to respect what may offend others around the globe..........I don't see any harm in that.

I hear yuh Kicker, but really and truly they don't have to be on this site.  We make fun of every team we play, and it's no different with Bahrain.  They comin from a very different culture, they should not expect to understand where we comin from.  Plus men already point out to them that this is what we do.  It is up to them to stay or leave.  Most of the posts I read from them is complaining about someting we say.  Like dey really want us to talk different.  I kinda fed up of de whinin dred.  If dey so don't like it dey could ride out in truth.

Plus they are all youths who just come here to stir up trouble anyway.  Waste of time.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 19, 2005, 02:14:34 PM »

I hear yuh Kicker, but really and truly they don't have to be on this site.  We make fun of every team we play, and it's no different with Bahrain.  They comin from a very different culture, they should not expect to understand where we comin from.  Plus men already point out to them that this is what we do.  It is up to them to stay or leave.  Most of the posts I read from them is complaining about someting we say.  Like dey really want us to talk different.  I kinda fed up of de whinin dred.  If dey so don't like it dey could ride out in truth.

Plus they are all youths who just come here to stir up trouble anyway.  Waste of time.

Yeah......well after the 16th of Nov, it'll be back to normal, and we'll only have to deal with RF........
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

1]; } ?>