March 28, 2024, 02:05:51 PM

Author Topic: How these men does find this site (All Bahrain men ride out)  (Read 7133 times)

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
How these men does find this site (All Bahrain men ride out)
« on: October 19, 2005, 06:41:06 AM »
One Set of baharain men all over the place.

Them men worst that RF, Sting Pana and Bim Blast combined.

Whe they hell they come out!

Time for them to ride out cause we not really on them.
and is not like we could go back to their site and deal with them cause on them site is nothing but scribbles.
we cant read nothing.

I watch the goals video from the Baharain site, they had real fans and thing in the stands.
I go feel sorry for them on Nov 16th.
Sad to say but they go be real disapointed.

Ba-ha-rain ride out Joke

Yesterday I hear Nakhid say on the radio that only the Syrian and them Glad we have to play Baharain.
When they ask him why? he say because they go sell plenty cloth, Them men have on long dress and long head tie. Plenty Yards
Time they reach in Piarco and Bwee lost they suitcase is straight down to Town they heading to buy Yards and Yards of cloth to make dress. :rotfl: :rotfl:

A next one

Why did Jack Warner put the TnT home game first?
Because in Baharain women cannot attend the games in the stadium.
When them Baharain men start to see bottom and tits bouncing in the stadium so them go get Bazodee not to mention hair, noses and mouths..... :rotfl: :rotfl:
Let Bennie man stay in Holland for this one, just put the Carib girls to give lap dances on the Baharain bench all them men and them go fake injury and ask to come off
we go win by default.

and the last one

I go save that one for later (men might say I is a racist)

Post your Baharain Ride out joke here and let we ride them out

Offline Jayerson

• Hero Warrior
  • Gunners for life
    • View Profile
Re: How these men does find this site (All Bahrain men ride out)
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2005, 06:59:41 AM »
It is football forum on the world wide web, what do you expect. For me this is what football is about, meeting of cultures and peoples. And I am actually glad they've visited the forum.

Offline khalid

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2005, 07:04:41 AM »
I would be really disappointed if your other fellow trinis  read this thread of yours and actually support such abnoxious racist postings which tend to reflect a very bad image of people from T & T. I have met some true gentlemen in this forum and we have exchanged views and opinions about the upcoming game in the most respectful and civilized manner. But here we have some shallow minded people like yourself who underestimate the size of such postings. You have insulted our traditional and islamic dress code. I'm not sure how any fellow countrymen of yours would react if his nation and people were to be talked about the same way.
I know we are all excited and pumped up about the game, but you have gone toooo far my friend. I'm not threating you but believe me if you were in Bahrain and were to make such remarks, you would have gotten it where the sun don't shine !
Last but not least, i have reported this to the moderators and i really hope that they close this thread coz it gives a really bad impression about the people from T & T especially for first time visitors who know nothing about the country or its people.

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2005, 07:26:19 AM »
my point exactly
alyuh men want to come here and change the vibes on we message board

Talking bout racism and reporting to moderators and all that Jazz.

Kiss my ass

We does talk real shit on this site, men does cuss out one another and it is all in good fun.

you with your dotish self want to take things personal.

What the hell is all these Baharain photos and websites and links and this and that doing here.

Ride out!

one or too post is fine but now alyuh men jumping into every conversation

Offline Jayerson

• Hero Warrior
  • Gunners for life
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2005, 07:33:03 AM »
Khalid,

The views and the opinions expressed by the originator of this thread are not the views and opinions of the Soca Warriors forum or its associated members.

I have no problem with friendly banter between supporters of both teams, it is what football is about. Believe me, there are many Muslims in T&T and I can't understand why such silly comments were made. As a person who works with Muslims brothers, have Muslims friends and play football with Muslim brethren on a Sunday evening I really can't understand, not to mention I have a Muslim background.

Offline khalid

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2005, 07:40:24 AM »
my point exactly
alyuh men want to come here and change the vibes on we message board

What Vibes you talking about???

Talking bout racism and reporting to moderators and all that Jazz.

If such remarks are not racist, then could you please define racism???

Kiss my ass

Talk about insults again - ya that's obviously not personal !!

We does talk real shit on this site, men does cuss out one another and it is all in good fun.

So when another guy from a different ethnic origin directs a racist remark towards you, you are gonna sit there and laugh and give him a hi5??? Believe me that's not humor.
You guys have a thread titled " Racism shows it's ugly face/but words won't kill me, it makes me stronger." You are criticizing others about being racist about skin color and here you are yourself being racist. So tell me my friend, when people make a skin color racist remark towards you (i for one don't see black or white- i see humans for who they are) then that's all good fun?????

you with your dotish self want to take things personal.

What the hell is all these Baharain photos and websites and links and this and that doing here.

Maybe you are not interested, but i'm sure others are

Ride out!

one or too post is fine but now alyuh men jumping into every conversation

I suggest you take a chill pill and relax!

Peace !

Offline khalid

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2005, 07:43:59 AM »
Khalid,

The views and the opinions expressed by the originator of this thread are not the views and opinions of the Soca Warriors forum or its associated members.

I have no problem with friendly banter between supporters of both teams, it is what football is about. Believe me, there are many Muslims in T&T and I can't understand why such silly comments were made. As a person who works with Muslims brothers, have Muslims friends and play football with Muslim brethren on a Sunday evening I really can't understand, not to mention I have a Muslim background.

Exactly, this is just a friendly banter. Yes, i agree the originator of this thread does not talk for all the ppl of T&T , but he still needs to wake and realize that his behavior is very uncivilized. Thank you for your comforting reply....

Offline jr sams

• Hero Warrior
  • Every time....all de time....true to form
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2005, 07:52:31 AM »
I would be really disappointed if your other fellow trinis  read this thread of yours and actually support such abnoxious racist postings which tend to reflect a very bad image of people from T & T. I have met some true gentlemen in this forum and we have exchanged views and opinions about the upcoming game in the most respectful and civilized manner. But here we have some shallow minded people like yourself who underestimate the size of such postings. You have insulted our traditional and islamic dress code. I'm not sure how any fellow countrymen of yours would react if his nation and people were to be talked about the same way.
I know we are all excited and pumped up about the game, but you have gone toooo far my friend. I'm not threating you but believe me if you were in Bahrain and were to make such remarks, you would have gotten it where the sun don't shine !
Last but not least, i have reported this to the moderators and i really hope that they close this thread coz it gives a really bad impression about the people from T & T especially for first time visitors who know nothing about the country or its people.

Some things that you should understand about Trinis. We are a people that like to have fun, we heckle each other a lot, its part of our cultute. Sometimes those outside the country do not understand this and take it as a personal attack, some within the country may not realize how much this 'heckling' affects those who are foreigners.
I am not supporting KNDs comments, and trust me he gets his fair share of feedback from some things he says, but if you think that he has gone too far or you feel insulted by his remarks, then discuss that with him through a pm.
You are new to our board and if you do not like what people have to say then you are not obligated to stay. Also you cannot expect to come on our board and dictate what members on the board have to say. You and some of your fellow country men have come and post pics and information on Bahrain and we have not objected. But there are some who claim they are from Bahrain and posted some insulting things about TnT as well.
At the end of the day, this a TnT football forum, and ofcourse we are going to support and defend our team from any critics. We want to get to the World Cup as much as you do. Lets just see what unfolds on the 12th and 16th Nov.
well yes

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2005, 07:54:32 AM »
rude boy

Please relax

Not because I make fun of the fact that you wear long garments that makes me a racist.

The problem we you is that you are not tolerant of other people views.

I make fun of how you dress and how you treat your women. This is not racism.

The joke was directed at my Trini people who can understand the joke.

It was not directed at any Bahrain clowns who like to read post on a TNT web site.

Offline khalid

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2005, 08:01:37 AM »
rude boy

Please relax

Not because I make fun of the fact that you wear long garments that makes me a racist.

The problem we you is that you are not tolerant of other people views.

The joke was directed at my Trini people who can understand the joke.

It was not directed at any Bahrain clowns who like to read post on a TNT web site.

I am very tolerant with anything forum members say with respect to the football and the game and either team. All i'm saying is there is no need to go off track to issues which have nothing to do whatsoever with the topic on hand

Offline kuwait girl

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2005, 08:04:18 AM »
Because in Baharain women cannot attend the games in the stadium

correct your information please ???

hope to see a strong match :) :)

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2005, 08:10:05 AM »
Oh God!

I bringing them out in Droves

Now Kuwait Girls and all on we site.

Lord Ah Mercy

Offline Sentinel

• Full Warrior
  • Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2005, 08:28:17 AM »
KND2:

Doh worry...soon enough you will have people dong in the "mange" (at  the back ah Fatima) on yuh case too..."follow fashion never die!"

Luv U T&T!

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2005, 08:41:41 AM »
KND2:

Doh worry...soon enough you will have people dong in the "mange" (at  the back ah Fatima) on yuh case too..."follow fashion never die!"

Luv U T&T!

Senitnel...check yuh PM.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2005, 08:47:15 AM »
Khalid - haul yuh stinking bahrain bamsee.

yuh is a man or a mouse?

If yuh come on dis site, expect the treatment what you get.

U gone and report it to the moderator and hope they close the thread.

Steups.

In this part of the world, we have something call FREE SPEECH!

I could cuss you how much I want, and nobody cyah do nutten.

We have a name for u in Trinidad, maco-meh-man!

KND, the man say if u was in bahrain and you said that, u would have gotten it where the sun dont shine, HAHAHAHAHAHAH :rotfl: :rotfl:

You lucky I cant decipher that egyptian-like symbol thing you all have for your language, I woulda go on that Bahrain board and share cuss left right and centre.

But in any language, I know you could understand this:  :busshead:

Yuh lucky I cant find a middle finger too.

is like one seta pest come on d board bringing their chuppidness with them.

Come on keep postin, let me shit yuh up again!

You will meet more moderate people here, and you will meet more agressive people.

Seeing that your country stands between my country and destiny, is all out war!

Kuwait Girl - Welcome, we always welcome the ladies here.
KND pick up.

Offline khalid

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2005, 09:06:16 AM »
Trini, keep looking for your middle finger - when you find it put it up ur a**  :rotfl:   Cheers !

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2005, 09:12:00 AM »
Trini, keep looking for your middle finger - when you find it put it up ur a**  :rotfl:   Cheers !
khalid yuh know where my finger is now.LOOK UNDER YUH MAMMY SARI.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline khalid

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2005, 09:18:07 AM »
khalid yuh know where my finger is now.LOOK UNDER YUH MAMMY SARI.

Weak joke  :yapping:

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2005, 09:21:32 AM »

U seem to have a thing for my ass and KND's ass.
Are you a typical Bahrain masculine individual?
I would be scared to be a supporter in Bahrain stadium if they ever score a goal and 45,000 man in there.

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2005, 09:23:43 AM »
 Khalid ..yuh cyah take a joke? In Trinidad and Tobago we joke all the time..yuh see why MUSLIM, HINDUS and CHRISTIANS does live in T&T without war...yuh see, Because Trinis could joke ..Is not like the man drop a bomb :rotfl: ..Yuh so sensitive, YUh didn't have to BLOW UP LIKE THAT..if yuh find what the man say racist that is your bizness...but doh get vex..next ting yuh know yuh want to kill someone ;D...That was a joke :rotfl: anyhow relax my boy...because it have plenty ole talk to get if yuh want to be on this website..

Offline khalid

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2005, 09:45:52 AM »
Khalid ..yuh cyah take a joke? In Trinidad and Tobago we joke all the time..yuh see why MUSLIM, HINDUS and CHRISTIANS does live in T&T without war...yuh see, Because Trinis could joke ..Is not like the man drop a bomb :rotfl: ..Yuh so sensitive, YUh didn't have to BLOW UP LIKE THAT..if yuh find what the man say racist that is your bizness...but doh get vex..next ting yuh know yuh want to kill someone ;D...That was a joke :rotfl: anyhow relax my boy...because it have plenty ole talk to get if yuh want to be on this website..

Aiight man, sounds cool - i guess its all to do with cultural differences - but, we live and we learn  ;) Cheers

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2005, 09:48:02 AM »
Kalid and the Bahrain crew,

It's all about football in the end....so don't be affected by the hostility....If we invaded a Bahrain football site, we'd probably get some abuse too......

Everyone has micro-chip muscles, but if we were face to face, we'd get along just fine. Trinis like to crack jokes, and some of us are not up to speed with global(American) standards of political correctness...that's just our society....it's not perfect, but it's harmless if you ever get to understand it. These same Trinis who talk about being sensitive are the same ones who took offense to a stupid Nike commercial about American soccer where we were referred to as microscopic islands.........so it just goes to show that everyone's view is skewed by context and the position that you're in.......Apologies for any offense....take it with a grain of salt.....no stress

You're better off focussing on preparation for a real beating on the field Nov 12th and 16th........and rebuilding your team for 2010.....
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2005, 09:50:36 AM »
 That is more like it Khalid... ;D

Offline khalid

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2005, 09:56:30 AM »
Kalid and the Bahrain crew,

It's all about football in the end....so don't be affected by the hostility....If we invaded a Bahrain football site, we'd probably get some abuse too......

Everyone has micro-chip muscles, but if we were face to face, we'd get along just fine. Trinis like to crack jokes, and some of us are not up to speed with global(American) standards of political correctness...that's just our society....it's not perfect, but it's harmless if you ever get to understand it. These same Trinis who talk about being sensitive are the same ones who took offense to a stupid Nike commercial about American soccer where we were referred to as microscopic islands.........so it just goes to show that everyone's view is skewed by context and the position that you're in.......Apologies for any offense....take it with a grain of salt.....no stress

You're better off focussing on preparation for a real beating on the field Nov 12th and 16th........and rebuilding your team for 2010.....

Just a comment - i'm not american  ;D

Offline Nawaf

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2005, 10:02:31 AM »

U seem to have a thing for my ass and KND's ass.
Are you a typical Bahrain masculine individual?
I would be scared to be a supporter in Bahrain stadium if they ever score a goal and 45,000 man in there.

I am a typical masculine Bahraini individual, and I admit I have a thing for your and KND's asses, despite the fact that I know jack shit about how you look, or even what gender you are..  :-*

::)

That was a joke, Trini..   :rotfl:

Oh btw..  Whoever posted that "Sari" joke.. you need to get your facts straight before you try to act like you are semi-idiotic at the least.  Arabian women do not wear "SARIS", but they wear normal dresses, and, believe it or not, pants, skirts, jeans, shirts, etc.

Oh. My. God.  Do you realize how stupid that statement is?  It's like saying, "I'm making fun of the way you live, and how you live in your country, but I am in no way racist."

Now, can you be a good boy and find the mistake?  I'll give you a hint: Your sentence is self-contradictory.

Cheers! ;)

Offline Hyperhot J

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2005, 10:05:36 AM »
Khalid if you're not American then what are you? You related to the weird "Uncle" Khalid who have a supermarket in Princes Town ent!?!?!

HAHAHAH.  :rotfl:
"The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power." 

Cassius told Brutus in Julius Caesar by Shakespeare

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2005, 10:10:48 AM »

Just a comment - i'm not american  ;D

I know....I was just commenting on the standards of political correctness that many in Trinidad don't adhere to.......
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2005, 10:23:35 AM »
Uncle Khalid, how much life insurance your wife had anyway???  DONT GET MAD, not a personal attack, its a Trini thing about something that happen here.

Boss, the problem I am having with your country men (not you) is that most of them seem to fall into the 15-20 year old catagory and are treating this as some MSN chat,  If allyuh want to come in and talk constructive about football and the match, you are all welcome.  But to come in and post 100 times over and over WE WILL WIN, YOU ARE NOBODYS etc  and pics of allyih flag and team 100 times,  as well banter to each other in arabic is disrespectful to us and the site. .  If man want to do that let them go find there own site and talk that shit.    Most of the members on here are very passionate about the site and use it on a daily basis to talk football. I can promise you everyone would like to hear informative things about your team and country.

Keep in mind this is our house, your country men are a guest so try and respect it.  Kicker has a nice post trying to explain what Trinis are like, expect some teasing from us, that is how we are.  If allyuh dont like it, there is an easy solution......

AN to the boys on d site, doh study dem,  by the 16th dem goh drop off like sting pana and dem, so a few more weeks and it ova.  Actually we goh give dem such a cut ass on the 12 dem gone by then.
This is jus the start, as the team progress, plenty more ppl from other countries will find the site from doing searches and do the same shit.....The price of fame i guess  ;D

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2005, 10:25:03 AM »
Khalid if you're not American then what are you? You related to the weird "Uncle" Khalid who have a supermarket in Princes Town ent!?!?!

HAHAHAH.  :rotfl:

oh gosh J you was readin my mind.  you beat me to it while i was postin my ting dey  :rotfl:

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2005, 10:26:07 AM »
Nawaf, you don't know what racism is.  Does everyone in your race wear nighties/dresses?  No, because you yourself said that some people wear jeans.  But I suspect that you are a little boy, and do not understand these things as yet.  Grow up, or if you are an adult, go and read some books.

1]; } ?>