April 26, 2024, 09:11:27 PM

Author Topic: Dead Birds and fishes being discovered globally  (Read 3934 times)

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
Dead Birds and fishes being discovered globally
« on: January 05, 2011, 02:49:02 PM »
WTH is goin on?

The bird count in Arkansas is much higher than previously reported. What initially was estimated to be around 1,000 dead birds that fell from the sky on New Year’s Eve has now been upped to 3,000.
The mystery remains as to what could have caused these birds to fall from the sky. Many claim that they birds could have been poisoned. Others suggest that fireworks could have been responsible for the deaths; but now more startling news are coming forward.

The DailyMail is reporting that 100,000 dead fishes washed ashore on the banks of an Arkansas River. The 20-mile stretch was littered with thousands of dead Drum fish.

Disease is said to have killed the fish, but with the recent hoopla of the 3,000 or so dead black birds in the same state, this story has conspiracy theorists’ heads spinning.

To add more to the mystery, a report came out today that around 1,500 endangered and protected ‘Sooty Shearwater’ (Puffinus griseus) birds have been found dead in the coast of Chile.
Near the sectors of Mela & Colmuyao, officials found nearly 1,500 dead birds and are puzzled as to why they have died.

One would think that there might be some ‘Twilight Zone’ type of goings-on in Arkansas and Chile. With the impeding year of 2012 fast approaching, you can’t help but read various chats online about this being a possible precursor to a worldly apocalypse. If one thing is for certain, history does repeat itself. (well that and death & taxes)

Remember the Y2K hysteria?

If one was to look a little bit into the history of these cases, we can quickly come to the realization that these types of things occur on a yearly basis. Most of the times the media doesn’t even catch it. So what’s so special this time around? Just the fact that it occurred right before the new year.

Chile has had reports of thousands of the endangered Shearwater birds mysteriously dying. What was attributed to a possible poisoning by a plant species that was re-introduced, the website ElMostrador.cl reported the death of the birds last year. Almost no one else heard about it.

Just a few days ago, Chilean officials found more of these dead birds and the media was quick to jump on it.

Now, more and more sites are trying desperately to tie these stories together, as if reporting that species of animals are committing suicide throughout the world. Another ‘apocalypse hysteria’ is being spun.
I’ll tell you this much, the day I come home and I find my dog trying to jump out the window of my building is the day that I stock up on ammo and astronaut food.

http://www.ghosttheory.com/2011/01/04/arkansas-chile-dead-birds-fish click here for video

Dead bird riddle shifts to Sweden

Dozens of dead birds have been found lying in a residential street in Sweden, days after thousands of birds fell from the sky in the US.

Police in the town of Falkoeping have told Swedish media between 50 and 100 jackdaws had died.

Some are said to have been hit by cars but others have no visible injuries.

Parallels have been drawn with the mysterious death of about 3,000 red-winged blackbirds in the US state of Arkansas on New Year's Eve.

That was followed by a similar incident this week in Louisiana, where around 500 birds were discovered dead in Pointe Coupee Parish.

The Arkansas Game and Fish Commission is awaiting test results to find the cause of the deaths of the blackbirds which died on New Year's Eve, as well as the deaths of 80,000 to 100,000 fish found floating in the Arkansas River about 160 kilometres away.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2011/01/06/3107223.htm?section=justin
« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 02:55:35 PM by triniairman »

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Dead Birds and fishes being discovered globally
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2011, 03:22:05 PM »
Yeah I read that story.  Chile or not.  You think is fireworks kill 5000 + birds...:)  This year is a big year for mankind.  I'm not saying that it's the end but as you say.."WTH is going on?"  I also understand that this is the year they planning to turn on the atom splitter they built.  Hopefully they don't open a door to the other side then all of a sudden its the 'Return of the Nephilim.'   :o  It's amazing how hard "We ARE" how much we don't want God to exist and if we believe He exists, we don't want Him involved.  5000 birds fall....100K + fish...and we're like so what...As in the days of Noah was so shall the coming of the Son of Man be.  I was asking myself these same questions.  I'm so desensitized it's a shame. Lord help me.  I was watching the movie "Devil" and one the stronger lines in the movie is when the devil ask the fella.  "You know who I am now, right?"   
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2011, 03:30:02 PM »
I forgot to mention about the earthquakes that are happening frequently now around the world. I don't believe that all these things are a coincedence.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2011, 03:43:18 PM »
I find a dead bird in my dining room last night.
It was afflicted with original recipe.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 03:45:36 PM by Bitter »
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2011, 04:15:25 PM »

:rotfl:

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2011, 04:39:07 PM »
DEC 21 , 2012 we almost there, enjoy the ride
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Preacher

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2011, 04:54:21 PM »
Or May 11th or 21st 2011.   Plus well over hundred more. :)  When are they turning on that Atom Splitter/Star Gate?  You know?

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2011, 05:04:43 PM »
here are three reasons:

1) flying (well, not really) cats

An estimated 100 million cats roam North America, according to a new television documentary that suggests these felines are putting bird populations at risk, fostering sometimes heated disputes between "cat and bird people." In fact, bird groups estimate cats kill one billion birds every year, says Maureen Palmer, director of the documentary, Cat Crazed, which airs Thursday (Jan 6, 2010) night on The Doc Zone on CBC Television

Read more: http://www.cbc.ca/technology/story/2011/01/05/f-feral-cats-current.html?ref=rss#ixzz1ACjcTfn7

Maybe is one of these reason that got airborne

but I hear the wind mill turbines count going up as well

Wind turbines may kill 33,000 birds per year, and, as in the case of electrocutions, these birds tend to be large and scarce (e.g. raptors). The recent surge of interest in wind power has heightened concerns about their effect on birds, and has led to at least the discussion of efforts by the wind power industry to design more benign windmills and to choose locations that are less “birdy”. It’s difficult for an environmentalist to come out against renewable energy like wind turbines, but as long as the electricity generated is considered a “supplement” to satisfy increasing demand, wind power will not really help the fight against global warming. Establishment of wind farms should go hand-in-hand with drastic cuts in electricity use, and there is a real need for more study of the relationship between birds and wind farms.

http://www.sibleyguides.com/conservation/causes-of-bird-mortality/

3) Restaurants

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline Conquering Lion

• Tell me how can a man who doh know his roots form his own ideology?
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2011, 07:30:03 PM »
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
We fire de old set ah managers we had wukkin..and iz ah new group we went and we bring in. And if the goods we require de new managers not supplying, when election time come back round iz new ones we bringin. For iz one ting about my people I can guarantee..They will never ever vote party b4 country

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2011, 07:41:04 PM »
:rotfl:  oh gosh, all yuh is too much kix dread
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2011, 08:21:06 PM »
:rotfl:  oh gosh, all yuh is too much kix dread

ENTTTTTTTTT
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2011, 10:50:30 PM »
Or May 11th or 21st 2011.   Plus well over hundred more. :)  When are they turning on that Atom Splitter/Star Gate?  You know?

its already in operation

Offline Preacher

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2011, 12:06:26 AM »
Or May 11th or 21st 2011.   Plus well over hundred more. :)  When are they turning on that Atom Splitter/Star Gate?  You know?

its already in operation

Full steam?  If so there goes the Star gate Theory.

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2011, 02:14:59 PM »

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2011, 03:22:06 PM »
anyone wid an iphone would know wha really goin on....

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2011, 08:43:07 AM »
Google map of all dead animal incidents around the world

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=201817256339889828327.0004991bca25af104a22b

Interesting that it is mainly in the Industrial World & in the areas of the main concentration of the industry
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2011, 09:35:57 AM »

An estimated 2 million fishes have turned up dead in the Chesapeake Bay.... cause: Cold Water Stress..

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2011, 07:33:07 PM »
Much ado about nothing. These things are not new and are constantly happening all over, including the earthquakes and dead animals.
However for whatever reason, (slow news day maybe?)the media grabs ahold of it at certain times and everybody acts like it's the first time never seen before.

THERE HAS BEEN NO INCREASE IN THE INCIDENTS OF MASS DEAD ANIMALS NOR THE OCCURRENCE OF EARTHQUAKES OVER ANY OTHER PERIOD OF TIME.
Two islands are better than one.

Offline Trini1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2011, 07:15:15 AM »
Much ado about nothing. These things are not new and are constantly happening all over, including the earthquakes and dead animals.
However for whatever reason, (slow news day maybe?)the media grabs ahold of it at certain times and everybody acts like it's the first time never seen before.

THERE HAS BEEN NO INCREASE IN THE INCIDENTS OF MASS DEAD ANIMALS NOR THE OCCURRENCE OF EARTHQUAKES OVER ANY OTHER PERIOD OF TIME.

I beg to differ on the earthquakes part, check this out: http://www.earth.webecs.co.uk/

Just one quote, 'But between 1997 and 2007 (incl), a period of only 11 years, there were 99 earthquakes with magnitude 7.0 or greater : This is more than a six-fold increase on the previous similar period - and is a stark increase on any earlier decades in 20th century too.'

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2011, 09:50:40 AM »
I was reading yesterday some scientist somewhere posited a theory that it has to do with the proliferation in cell phone towers and the radiation they emit.....apparently also a cause for the vanishing act of bees around the globe

who knows wha really goin on in troot?
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2011, 12:24:00 PM »
I was reading yesterday some scientist somewhere posited a theory that it has to do with the proliferation in cell phone towers and the radiation they emit.....apparently also a cause for the vanishing act of bees around the globe

ah tell yuh .. .flying cats

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2011, 12:58:19 PM »

ah tell yuh .. .flying cats

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2011, 03:34:29 PM »
wildlife dying globally and as usual pecan only studyin pussy
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

truetrini

« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2011, 04:41:18 PM »
Is Canada....after dem birds stay south in de US and know dem have to return to Canada dey committing suicide!

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2011, 06:49:41 AM »
wildlife dying globally and as usual pecan only studyin pussy

Dutty, do I have to instruct you on the differences between flying cats and pussy?

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2011, 08:41:07 AM »

I beg to differ on the earthquakes part, check this out: http://www.earth.webecs.co.uk/

Just one quote, 'But between 1997 and 2007 (incl), a period of only 11 years, there were 99 earthquakes with magnitude 7.0 or greater : This is more than a six-fold increase on the previous similar period - and is a stark increase on any earlier decades in 20th century too.'

Boss...This from the USGS.........

Are Earthquakes Really on the Increase?

We continue to be asked by many people throughout the world if earthquakes are on the increase. Although it may seem that we are having more earthquakes, earthquakes of magnitude 7.0 or greater have remained fairly constant.

A partial explanation may lie in the fact that in the last twenty years, we have definitely had an increase in the number of earthquakes we have been able to locate each year. This is because of the tremendous increase in the number of seismograph stations in the world and the many improvements in global communications. In 1931, there were about 350 stations operating in the world; today, there are more than 8,000 stations and the data now comes in rapidly from these stations by electronic mail, internet and satellite. This increase in the number of stations and the more timely receipt of data has allowed us and other seismological centers to locate earthquakes more rapidly and to locate many small earthquakes which were undetected in earlier years. The NEIC now locates about 20,000 earthquakes each year or approximately 50 per day. Also, because of the improvements in communications and the increased interest in the environment and natural disasters, the public now learns about more earthquakes.

According to long-term records (since about 1900), we expect about 17 major earthquakes (7.0 - 7.9) and one great earthquake (8.0 or above) in any given year.
        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuh hadda be careful. Yuh could find anything on the internet to justify people fears. Next thing yuh know big church build up and Pastor getting rich.
Two islands are better than one.

Offline E-man

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2011, 02:33:22 PM »
Its likely the changing of the magnetic field
Hart for president

Offline Trini1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2011, 02:40:07 PM »

Boss...This from the USGS.........

Are Earthquakes Really on the Increase?

We continue to be asked by many people throughout the world if earthquakes are on the increase. Although it may seem that we are having more earthquakes, earthquakes of magnitude 7.0 or greater have remained fairly constant.

A partial explanation may lie in the fact that in the last twenty years, we have definitely had an increase in the number of earthquakes we have been able to locate each year. This is because of the tremendous increase in the number of seismograph stations in the world and the many improvements in global communications. In 1931, there were about 350 stations operating in the world; today, there are more than 8,000 stations and the data now comes in rapidly from these stations by electronic mail, internet and satellite. This increase in the number of stations and the more timely receipt of data has allowed us and other seismological centers to locate earthquakes more rapidly and to locate many small earthquakes which were undetected in earlier years. The NEIC now locates about 20,000 earthquakes each year or approximately 50 per day. Also, because of the improvements in communications and the increased interest in the environment and natural disasters, the public now learns about more earthquakes.

According to long-term records (since about 1900), we expect about 17 major earthquakes (7.0 - 7.9) and one great earthquake (8.0 or above) in any given year.
        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuh hadda be careful. Yuh could find anything on the internet to justify people fears. Next thing yuh know big church build up and Pastor getting rich.

nah my church doh run so lol but ok but dont get too comfortable cuz its only guna get worse and i fully believe that.

truetrini

About 200 dead birds found in Yankton
« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2011, 05:48:59 PM »

Feb 01, 2010 | 6:35 pm | Loading…

StoryDiscussionAbout

200 dead birds found in Yankton
Posted: Tuesday, January 18, 2011 9:45 am | Loading…

YANKTON, S.D. (AP) - Officials are trying to determine what killed more than 200 birds in the South Dakota city of Yankton.

The dead starlings were found in a downtown area where they had been congregating instead of migrating for the winter. Yankton Animal Control Officer Lisa Brasel tells the Press & Dakotan that a veterinarian didn't immediately find anything wrong with them.

Their deaths come on the heels of reports of mysterious bird deaths in several other states. Scientists say mass die-offs of wildlife happen regularly, and are usually unrelated and unreported.

Brasel says that in more than 10 years in the animal control field she has never witnessed anything like what she did Monday. She called the scene "creepy" but said she thinks the bird deaths are just "a fluke thing."

1]; } ?>