12 (15.8%)
Anil Roberts
59 (77.6%)
Roger Boynes
5 (6.6%)
Other
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 74

Author Topic: De Minister of Sport doing everything but Sports !!!!  (Read 90526 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
De Minister of Sport doing everything but Sports !!!!
« on: January 07, 2011, 11:00:26 AM »
De Minister of Sport doing everything but seeing about Sports !!!! Kamla running unlimited money and Jack Warner and Anil Roberts making mass.

Is everyweek Anil Roberts holding a fete and concerts in de newly built national stadium that they spend millions on it to host the under 17 women world cup just 4 months ago. In four month he waste more tax payers money than any other minister in T&T history. He make the 2 million Gary Hunt spend on a flag look jokie.

From Nicki Manaj to Soca Monarch !!!! ah wonder what he do with de money Chinese Laundy give him for the Maroon 5 concert ?

They should rename the Hasley Crawford Stadium to the National Fete Stadium or something so.

And as Flex pointed out; - Can anyone tell me the real purpose of the National Academy for Performing Arts ?

Somebody need to buss some hard slap on he ass. Only in T&T man could do this and get away with it.

T&T people stupid and will do anything for a lime !!!.... no wonder they does get stamp on... it good for them....

Jack, Anil, Kamla and Anand (Ish Galbaransingh boy) will run down T&T like Manning did. They will suck de country dry...

They spent over $84 million just four months ago to redo the stadiums and now they just mashing it up. Football dead, de pro league will have to postponed games again to accommodate fete.

Same shit, different minister, just worst now because Anil corrupted and have money to his leasure.

http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=52345.msg716970#msg716970
« Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 11:20:19 AM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
Re: De Minister of Sport doing everything but Sports !!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2011, 11:30:55 AM »
A-FORKANE-MEN!!
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2011, 11:45:39 AM »
http://www.livestream.com/power102fm

Ah letting you guys know Anal Roberts would be on power 102FM on tuesday morning with Marcia & sharmin @ 9 . 00 am so alyuh  doh forget to flood the station website or call in with questions i would really like to see him loose his cool . 
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2011, 11:49:46 AM »
http://www.livestream.com/power102fm

Ah letting you guys know Anal Roberts would be on power 102FM on tuesday morning with Marcia & sharmin @ 9 . 00 am so alyuh  doh forget to flood the station website or call in with questions i would really like to see him loose his cool . 

D LAST TIME HE EH SHOW UP.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2011, 12:32:01 PM »
I now see him laughing and grinning in Sir Ellis processional. Everybody else tryign to fake a sombre thing, he laughing and waving with everybody like he on a victory parade.
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2011, 12:57:02 PM »
Wha allyuh complaining about?  Hunt is ah khunt.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2011, 12:59:51 PM »
I now see him laughing and grinning in Sir Ellis processional. Everybody else tryign to fake a sombre thing, he laughing and waving with everybody like he on a victory parade.

glad man vibes right troo....dais what does happen yuh stumble wit luck into a big wukk you eh qualified for

Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2011, 01:26:14 PM »

glad man vibes right troo....dais what does happen yuh stumble wit luck into a big wukk you eh qualified for

Yuh probably right, pure glad man vibes right thru! The man cyah even fake ah sadness for Sir Elis Clarke furneral!  8)
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2011, 01:53:03 PM »

Yuh probably right, pure glad man vibes right thru! The man cyah even fake ah sadness for Sir Elis Clarke furneral!  8)

this not the funeral pic tho. This is from the "drifting" demo in QPS using lara's benz
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2011, 02:17:25 PM »
An allyuh vote change....all dem who was crying down Hunt..what allyuh have to say now.....with regards to de stadium thing..Jack showin de man how to make money....
who gives final approval to use the stadium.....who signs off on the contracts..who stipulates what's in the contracts......

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2011, 03:47:28 PM »

:beermug:

But that is Patrick fault. He should ah build the Carnival center and we would not be going thru all ah this. I dead serious!!!!!!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2011, 04:54:56 PM »

But that is Patrick fault. He should ah build the Carnival center and we would not be going thru all ah this. I dead serious!!!!!!

Perhaps Deeks, but Hunt is de ONLY MoS in recent memory to stand up to Jack.  Yet the public never forgive him fuh putting dey England friendly in jeopardy, fuh not caring about "ghetto youth" and fuh ah host of other meaningless minor maladies.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2011, 04:57:47 PM »

Perhaps Deeks, but Hunt is de ONLY MoS in recent memory to stand up to Jack.  Yet the public never forgive him fuh putting dey England friendly in jeopardy, fuh not caring about "ghetto youth" and fuh ah host of other meaningless minor maladies.

I agree!!!!

AirMan

« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2011, 05:15:23 PM »
An allyuh vote change....all dem who was crying down Hunt..what allyuh have to say now.....with regards to de stadium thing..Jack showin de man how to make money....
who gives final approval to use the stadium.....who signs off on the contracts..who stipulates what's in the contracts......

You being naive to think Hunt was the main reason why so many people voted against Manning

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2011, 05:43:38 PM »

You being naive to think Hunt was the main reason why so many people voted against Manning

And you being foolish to ignore what MEP's actually saying in yuh haste to rush in and talk about Manning.

AirMan

« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2011, 05:45:12 PM »

And you being foolish to ignore what MEP's actually saying in yuh haste to rush in and talk about Manning.

You are being more foolish to assume that I dont know what MEP is actually saying

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2011, 06:04:38 PM »

You are being more foolish to assume that I dont know what MEP is actually saying

Jackass... I said you were being foolish to ignore it, I made no assumptions about what you know from what you don't know.  Do you have a problem with Engish?

AirMan

« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2011, 06:10:48 PM »

Jackass... I said you were being foolish to ignore it, I made no assumptions about what you know from what you don't know.  Do you have a problem with Engish?
In your haste to call me a jackass, defend MEP and ask me if I understand English you made the assumption that I ignored what MEP really said. Why not tell me what I ignored since you think you know

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2011, 06:12:53 PM »
Good Guvahment, bess Minista.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2011, 08:16:49 PM »
In your haste to call me a jackass, defend MEP and ask me if I understand English you made the assumption that I ignored what MEP really said. Why not tell me what I ignored since you think you know

You could continue playing smart with foolish if yuh want, but I don't have to assume anything, the fact that you didn't address his point in favor of some other minor non-issue is self-evident.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2011, 08:20:42 PM »
Good Guvahment, bess Minista.

CO-SIGN D 1st part bess Minista is Jackkkkkkkk hands down.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2011, 08:45:24 PM »
All ah allyuh out fuh lunch oui !!! the PNM and the PP is the same school of thought, and the difference is minute. i tired of the PNMites though, it's like allyuh real disgraceful @ defeat, i suggest allyuh wait another five yrs, chill and watch the ride!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

AirMan

« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2011, 08:55:34 PM »

You could continue playing smart with foolish if yuh want, but I don't have to assume anything, the fact that you didn't address his point in favor of some other minor non-issue is self-evident.
..and what was his point from that post ?..I read the post for what it is...and like I said he was being naive to think that Hunt was the main reason why people voted against Manning..
Now you must have read his post from an angle that would have suit your political point of view and felt my response did not agree with your angle of understanding....and yes you did assume, your posts are there to prove it

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2011, 09:16:06 PM »
..and what was his point from that post ?..I read the post for what it is...and like I said he was being naive to think that Hunt was the main reason why people voted against Manning..
Now you must have read his post from an angle that would have suit your political point of view and felt my response did not agree with your angle of understanding....and yes you did assume, your posts are there to prove it

I now realize that I was being generous in thinking you was talking shit on purpose yes.

AirMan

« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2011, 09:20:37 PM »

I now realize that I was being generous in thinking you was talking shit on purpose yes.

enough shit for you to respond with haste

Offline boss

• Hero Warrior
  • When I grow up I want to be Dennis Lawrence
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2011, 11:18:58 PM »
Revolt IN COP
Anil to challenge Dookeran for leadership post
By Anna Ramdass anna.ramdass@trinidadexpress.com

Story Updated: Jan 8, 2011 at 10:47 PM ECT

Moves are afoot to remove Finance Minister Winston Dookeran as political leader of the Congress of the People. And sources say the man in the challenger's corner is Sport Minister Anil Roberts.

Dookeran says he is not bothered by reports of any such moves. "I will not engage in such frivolities. There are major issues to deal with in the country," he responded when asked to comment on the reports yesterday.

Pressed for a further comment, Dookeran said:

"You remember when Gandhi was spat on in the train in South Africa and the people asked (him) 'aren't you bothered about that?'

"His response was I don't have to be bothered, he (the man who spat on him) has to be bothered because he's the one who has done something wrong."

Sources said that there was strong COP support for Roberts to put himself up for the leadership position come March.

According to the COP constitution, the notice for the post of political leader will be placed in March, following which there would be nominations for the position.

Contacted for comment yesterday, and asked specifically if he was interested in leading the COP, Roberts said he was willing to serve if he was given the mandate by the membership.

He said he agreed with former prime minister Basdeo Panday that leadership was not a cow, that somebody cannot hand it to him.

"If people on the ground would like me to, I would never shirk my responsibility and I am not afraid of anybody nor any responsibility, so if my membership across Trinidad and Tobago would like me to, I will accede to the request. Of course, I will be privileged and honoured," he said.

He said there were divisions within the COP and he was certain there will be a shake-up in the leadership and the structure of the party coming out of internal elections later this year.

"Yes, it definitely will because we cannot continue to go on like that, because members who have worked hard, who believe in the COP, the leader and its policies, are not being given guidance and leadership," he said.

He said some members have lost faith in Dookeran's leadership, predicting that Dookeran will have a fight on his hands at the party's elections.

Roberts levelled blame against four members of the party for causing the divisions within the COP, saying that they were speaking out against the Government without facts.

"The UNC appears to have strong leadership and discipline, the MSJ, the TOP and NJAC. In the COP there are certain members who have been given certain positions of high office who seems to be making irresponsible, unnecessary, selfish and uninformed attacks on the Prime Minister and the People's Partnership Government," he said.

"When I read deputy political leader of the COP, Robert Mayers, on New Year's day, saying the People's Partnership Government has no plan, what is he talking about—because he is a strong member of the Partnership, he's an economic policy member, he's an adviser and a confidant of Mr Winston Dookeran, the leader of COP who is instrumental in the plans and the visions of the Partnership.

"It appears he has his own selfish agenda, he has no information and he's not making statements based on fact," he continued.

Roberts also criticised COP executive member Vernon De Lima for his statements that the People's Partnership had no no crime plan and that the Minister of National Security was not doing his job and that the COP crime plan was not being looked at.

"He's absolutely 100 per cent wrong … he's speaking from a position of no information whatsoever.

"He's not consulted with any of the members of Cabinet, of members of Parliament, especially when he attacked the honourable Prime Minister for divulging to the population (news) about the SIA," said Roberts.

He said Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar consulted with the Cabinet before making her decisions.

"I would ask him and others to cease and desist and show the discipline that the other members of the coalition party are assuming," he said.

Roberts also insisted COP members were being treated fairly with respect to board appointments.

"Their numbers (COP members) were absolutely wrong and skewed, they did not ask any members of Cabinet like myself, and I am one of the COP members who's also on the boards' committee, we are very very well represented.

He said Dookeran should take disciplinary action against members who made false statements.

Contacted for comment on Roberts's challenge to Dookeran and his claims of a rift within the COP, party chairman Joseph Toney said he will respond after hearing for himself what Roberts has to say.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2011, 09:34:00 AM »
 :whistling:

+

Like yuhself Spalk. Who vex dahs dey bizness. De people dem vote for yuh. Who say de devil yuh know better than the devil yuh dont know.

Dress properly for an occasion. Maintain some degree of seriousness in a somber occasion. I sure when anybody come and ask him bout it after...he go be like:

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTT????
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2011, 10:50:45 AM »
All ah allyuh out fuh lunch oui !!! the PNM and the PP is the same school of thought, and the difference is minute. i tired of the PNMites though, it's like allyuh real disgraceful @ defeat, i suggest allyuh wait another five yrs, chill and watch the ride!
I think Gary Hunt and Roger Boynes were better than Spalk. That's all it comes down to.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2011, 04:00:06 PM »
I was with Gary up until he blink when facing down Warner.  He lost the PR battle against de master of PR himself. Alright ah coulda forgive him but then the flag thing nah....not after that.

Spalk on the odder hand....lawd fadder, *smh*  He in a category by heself.........   ::)*sigh*
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2011, 05:06:23 PM »
I was with Gary up until he blink when facing down Warner.  He lost the PR battle against de master of PR himself. Alright ah coulda forgive him but then the flag thing nah....not after that.

Spalk on the odder hand....lawd fadder, *smh*  He in a category by heself.........   ::)*sigh*

Wham to allyuh in true? You see dat lovely creature he rolling with? He must be doing SOMETHING right.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

1]; } ?>