12 (15.8%)
Anil Roberts
59 (77.6%)
Roger Boynes
5 (6.6%)
Other
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 74

Author Topic: De Minister of Sport doing everything but Sports !!!!  (Read 90498 times)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: De Minister of Sport doing everything but Sports !!!!
« Reply #90 on: January 17, 2011, 08:02:46 AM »
Allyuh know bout the dangers of second hand smoke right?

Well he does suffer from second hand alcohol. He doh drink..de man MP office RIGHT NEXT TO A BAR. So de alcohol fumes does have him so......cuz he always in he office hearing people concerns.

:beermug:
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Boodsy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 18, 2011, 08:47:01 AM »

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #92 on: January 18, 2011, 09:26:18 AM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: eh alyuh gooood  that is the bestis laugh ah had for the morning .
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 18, 2011, 09:47:40 AM »
all dat pic need is ah flask or ah cup ah puncheon in he hand and it will be perfect
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 20, 2011, 10:50:30 PM »
Anil saves WASA fete
By Anna-Lisa Paul Friday, January 21 2011

Sports Minister Anil Roberts may have saved the annual WASA fete after offering the Hasely Crawford Stadium in Port-of-Spain as an alternative venue for next weekend’s event.

In the event the stadium is unavailable, Roberts said the Larry Gomes Stadium in Arima can also be considered as another option.

Roberts said he moved to take action upon “hearing the reports and being concerned about the babies.”

On Wednesday, Justice Minister Herbert Volney went to the Tunapuna Magistrates’ Court and objected to the granting of a dancehall and bar licence to the promoter of the WASA fete at the ground of the water utility at Farm Road, St Joseph, which borders the Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex (EWMSC), Mt Hope. He said he did so out of concern for patients and residents in his constituency.

Revealing he had spoken with Volney, who is also the MP for St Joseph, about complaints by hospital staff and residents, Roberts said, “I realised that there was a possibility there would be some objections to the fete, but it is my belief that culture includes Carnival of which this event is part.”

Roberts said he had contacted the promoter, Icon Bliss Promotions to inform them of the offer, along with the news that the car park on the southern side of the stadium may also be a possibility.

Claiming that Volney had been “excited” with the offer, Roberts said once the stadium is available, the promoter “can negotiate price and conditions.”

The Sports Minister said he had met with Woodbrook residents some time ago where they had expressed concerns about events being held at the stadium as there was a general disrespect and disregard for the area and their property.

However, Roberts quickly issued the assurance that their top ten concerns would be included in any contract and that promoters would have a responsibility to ensure they were adhered to.

Among them was a visible police presence up to two hours after the event to curb unruly behaviour, ensuring the area is left free of debris and garbage and turning the speakers away from their homes.

The minister said an estimated $1.8 million a month is spent to maintain major sporting facilities and “if they are to be made free to the community to use for all activities, some of the costs to taxpayers have to be made up in some way to help maintain the facilities.”

Acknowledging there may be some fall out from his offer, Roberts said the recent hosting of the Junior Gong and Maroon 5 concerts had “gone quite smoothly” and there was no reason why this event was going to be any different.

It was not all that smooth for the Maroon 5 concert, which took place last December, as the Environmental Management Authority had issued a notice of violation to the stadium management over the event earlier this month.

As one of the headline acts at the WASA fete, billed as “Renaissance”, soca star Machel Montano yesterday said, “This is Carnival time and issues will come up.”

However, he expressed hope that “they would be dealt with appropriately” and that “they will make some considerations as it is Carnival time.”

The WASA fete is scheduled to take place on January 29, and the next hearing for a licence is due to take place on January 26.

A wardsmaid at the Women’s Hospital of the EWMSC yesterday denied the fete disrupts operations at the facility, adding that it had in fact helped to take her mind off her difficult delivery last year.

This was in contrast to other nurses who complained the annual event is “stressful, especially to patients who have just had surgery and who may not be able to rest properly as well as newborn babies.”

Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 20, 2011, 10:54:07 PM »
Who is the Minister of Culture?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 20, 2011, 10:58:35 PM »
Well, it makes sense to try to earn revenue from the stadiums, so I guess Roberts is thinking smart.

I heard Volney actually walked into court with reporters so he could get publicity. However, this excitement may have backfired, as I heard he had a heart attack today. Thankfully, it was not fatal (I wouldn't wish that on anyone) but you have to wonder at the timing and consider the possibility that God is an ex WASA employee!

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 21, 2011, 01:01:00 AM »
WASA Fete!  Nicki Minaj Fete!  Maroon 5 Fete!   How bout a Football Fete to raise money to PAY THE FOOTBALLERS 

Offline 1-868

• Hero Warrior
  • Haters love me
    • View Profile
Phenomenal, lovely atmosphere.

Offline fitzinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 22, 2011, 03:26:45 PM »
Has Minister Roberts really made any headlines for sports so far?? Well beside him talking bout the ex MNT coach??

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 22, 2011, 04:52:39 PM »
Has Minister Roberts really made any headlines for sports so far?? Well beside him talking bout the ex MNT coach??

Then it would not have need 4 this thread. Yeah he tell d elites athletes perform or no money.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 22, 2011, 10:49:48 PM »
Without delving too much into politics, Anil said he was cleaning out SPORTT because there were people without the satisfactory qualifications getting paid as managers. Fair point. Then the govt goes and appoints a 31 year old as head of SIA. WTF? She started there 4 years ago as a JUNIOR IT TECHNICIAN!! Now she may be shit hot at her job, but she will be meeting with Intelligence heads from USA, Russia and UK who will probably be in their 50's & 60's and spent 30-40 years in the spy service (probably ordering the deaths of people, if not actually killing people themselves), and these spooks meet a 31 year old promoted from I.T.

The story goes that her best friend is Kamlas personal assistant. Conspiracy theorists, including former Minister of National Security Donna Cox, say this girl told Kamla she was being bugged and the job is payback for breaking the Official Secrets Act.

Whatever the case, this is an example of Ministers not singing from the same song sheet. Anil is already in trouble for making unfounded comments in Parliament. How can one Minister say people must be suitably qualified, then the next appoints an unqualified person to the most sensitive job in the country???

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 22, 2011, 11:20:30 PM »

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 23, 2011, 01:21:23 AM »
Yuh preaching to de choir...

Ah hear yuh hoss! But its still good to get it out of your system lol

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 23, 2011, 02:19:56 AM »
Yuh preaching to de choir...

Ah hear yuh hoss! But its still good to get it out of your system lol

No doubt... ah juss sharing the link because ah know plenty doh even know it have other forums on the board, lol

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #105 on: May 14, 2011, 05:51:54 AM »
Anil spoke out of turn.
By: Yvonne Webb.

Energy Minister Carolyn Seepersad-Bachan believes Sports Minister Anil Roberts strained relationships within the Congress of the People (COP) when spoke “out of turn” in the Mary King matter. Seepersad-Bachan said as a non-executive member of the COP, Roberts had no authority to speak on behalf of the party. She added that he could not have spoken on behalf of the Cabinet as that is the prerogative of Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar, who had already spoken on the subject. Roberts, who is aspiring to lead the COP, called a news conference on Monday, and demanded the resignation of King, who was later fired as a senator and Minister of Planning, Economic and Social Restructuring.

King, an economist, was recommended for the senatorial and Cabinet posts by the COP, which is led by Finance Minister Winston Dookeran. On Tuesday, King’s appointment was revoked by President George Maxwell Richards on the advice of Persad-Bissessar, over the award of a $100,000 contract to Ixanos, a company King owned with her husband Professor Dr St Clair King. Commenting on the firing of King, Seepersad-Bachan said it was unfortunate. Seepersad-Bachan said she did not expect any negative fallout within the People’s Partnership.  “At the end of the day, the People’s Partnership is committed to transparency, accountability and integrity in public life,” she said.

Asked if it would strain relations between the COP and its other coalition partners, she also answered in the negative. “The only strain I would say, and what I disagree with is with Anil Roberts’ statement…I disagree with him,” she said. “There is an executive in the party and there are processes in the party and the party will take care of that. “He could not speak as a member of the Cabinet, because the PM had already done that…That is the prerogative of  the PM, not Mr Anil Roberts, and Mr Roberts is not on the executive of the COP. “As a result of that, the executive of the COP must go through their process, meet with the executive and make a statement.” Asked if any disciplinary action would be taken against Roberts for speaking out of turn, Seepersad-Bachan replied: “That is a matter for the (COP) executive.”
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 14, 2011, 10:07:36 AM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Oh lawd.....I find this whole Anil running for leadership of the COP is so funny.....in fact, if the COP eh done dead already, he taking over will surely kill it.....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 14, 2011, 01:47:46 PM »
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Oh lawd.....I find this whole Anil running for leadership of the COP is so funny.....in fact, if the COP eh done dead already, he taking over will surely kill it.....

Dat is he plan.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #108 on: May 15, 2011, 06:49:01 AM »
Roberts not moving on issue
By CAROL MATROO
Sunday, May 15 2011

Sport and Youth Minister Anil Roberts is standing his ground and has reaffirmed his belief that former Planning Minister Mary King should have resigned and not have waited for Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar to fire her

He said his call for her resignation before her appointment was revoked earlier this week was based on the Congress of the People’s (COP) principles, of which King was the author along with COP leader Winston Dookeran.

He said it was important that they adhere to the things that brought them together.

“The vision of new politics, the principles of behaviour of government officials and so on, so I would not have liked it to reach the stage where the Prime Minister had to act. If I make any breaches of the COP’s principles in action or in process I will resign immediately. I will not put any Prime Minister, especially this one, under any pressure to fire me, and that’s the sort of new politics we must get.,” Roberts told reporters after the sod turning ceremony for the National Tennis Centre at the Eastern Regional Sporting Complex in Tacarigua yesterday.

He said it was okay for a family member to receive a contract from a minister once the process was proper.

“Remember the Constitution is the supreme law of the land and the Constitution says there must be equity and fairness and everybody must have equal opportunity, but the problem is that you must disclose,” he said.

“The benchmark is not legal or illegal, it’s not about if you’ve broken a law or not. That’s not the benchmark, that’s a PNM benchmark. Our benchmark at the COP is if you make mistakes in our structure and in our principles for example, failure to disclose...We must disclose, it’s not a problem. Disclosure is a very important thing.”

He added, “Had Minister King just disclosed ... ‘listen, that my husband’s company or son,’ there would be no problem. If they won on merit, they won on merit. I am hearing people talking about ministers’ families cannot get jobs or contracts, that’s rubbish.”.

Roberts said what must not happen was awarding contracts to people who did not qualify. He added that political appointees should not be placed on a tendering committee.

“As an MP and as a minister there are certain jobs you can give without that transparent process, and one of them is your special adviser or personal assistant. That person is chosen specifically by me so I cannot put that person on a tender or evaluation committee. They represent me, so it’s like I’m sitting there evaluating and that’s not good,” Roberts noted.

Asked if King’s dismissal was an indication that the People’s Partnership was starting to unravel, Roberts said there was absolutely no threat to the coalition party.

“The Partnership is extremely strong. We are together, we are unified on a vision and mission. There will be no general election in Trinidad and Tobago until late 2015 or early 2016 whenever the Prime Minister chooses to call it, or constitutional reform is complete and fixed date elections are there,” he said.

However, Roberts said the COP was diminishing in value and the party was losing support..

“Our passionate supporters are disinterested. They’re not going to meetings because we have, unfortunately, a vacuum in leadership. That is why this leadership contest on July 3 is very important.

“I did not want to be a leader. I didn’t ask to be a leader. I was very happy and comfortable where I was, but if the COP is allowed to continue to dissipate and disappear then the People’s Partnership is at risk because everybody knows the UNC cannot win an election on its own,” he said.

He said COP supporters were feeling neglected while the party has been unable to hold a single meeting with its MPs and Cabinet ministers.

“The East/West Corridor is very critical. The COP, based on the vision and the new politics of Winston Dookeran, and I thank him for creating the COP and also stating that the new politics will open the door for young leaders, well I thank him for just cracking the door open and right now we’ll just push it open and move through, but we must be in the East/West Corridor for the Partnership to survive and win the next election,” he said.

Roberts said it was time for the COP to look within itself to see what was wrong and fix the problem

“With all due respect to the existing executive, they have failed. The COP needs to be rebuilt, re- energised, revitalised and get back to basics that brought us together,” he said.
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #109 on: May 15, 2011, 07:04:38 AM »
Strange he doh think Warner should resign after Twenty five years of compromising  himself or Camps after 20 years of accomplishing nothing unless JW sponsor dem. ::)
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 15, 2011, 07:25:14 AM »
Strange he doh think Warner should resign after Twenty five years of compromising  himself or Camps after 20 years of accomplishing nothing unless JW sponsor dem. ::)

Here is an issue even closer to home for Anil.  He doh find nutten wrong with the fact that a High Court judge has ruled that the accounting for the funds received by the TTFF from government for the 2006 campaign is woeful at best.  How does Anil respond??  Give them money to pay Pfister!! 

Whhhhhhhhaaaaaaatttttt????!!!!  A big long sttteeeeuuuuuppppsssss!!!!   Dais why I cyar take Anil seriously......
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #111 on: June 09, 2011, 04:35:08 AM »
Roberts: Elite athletes must compete
NAAA National Championship launch
By Kwame Laurence.

Minister of Sport and Youth Affairs, Anil Roberts is insisting that all elite track and field athletes compete at the June 25-26 National Senior/Open Championships.

Speaking at yesterday's launch, at the Hyatt Regency Hotel, in Port of Spain, Roberts said athletes are obligated to show off their wares at the two-day meet.

"All the best athletes must come home and run. You want funding, you call everyday, you write everyday, you want taxpayers' money. It's not a right.

"The people want hospital beds, we have 175,000 people living on less than $665 a month, we have pensioners who need their $3,000. We are competing for every dollar we get. So when athletes feel they deserve funding, that's not how it works. You get what you deserve, based on your work ethic, on your pride and love for country, on how you perform.

"So to those athletes," Roberts continued, "who will try to feign injury and not run in your National Championships, you have a coach as Minister of Sport and Youth Affairs, so it's not going to be that easy. You must run at your Championships, or else you may be penalised for not performing.

"We are watching the trends as we move forward. And for all other athletes, whether it's cycling, swimming, who feel they cannot represent Trinidad and Tobago, no problem. If you don't want to, go to Sagicor and get some funding. But as long as you get funding from your people, from your taxpayers, you must treat that responsibility with the utmost respect that it deserves. Red, white and black is critical."

But Roberts, who coaches 2004 Olympic 200 metres individual medley bronze medallist George Bovell III, stressed that "no athlete in Trinidad and Tobago will ever be penalised for being legitimately injured".

The National Championships will be staged at the Hasely Crawford Stadium, on a brand new Mondo track. Acting Permanent Secretary in the Ministry of Sport and Youth Affairs, Ashwin Creed, said yesterday the laying of the track will be completed next week.

"The Sport Company (sportt) is charged with the responsibility for the refurbishment of the stadium, the relaying of the track. It's on schedule. We expect a delivery around the 16th or 17th of June, once there are no challenges with the weather. We are almost 80 per cent ready. Let's pray for good weather to ensure that we meet the delivery time."

National Association of Athletics Administrations (NAAA) secretary and Games Committee chairman, Alan Baboolal, explained that countries hoping to qualify for the World Championships in the 4x100m and 4x400m relay events will have the opportunity to do so at T&T's National Championships.

"The IAAF (International Association of Athletics Federations) once again has granted us permission to use the Championships as a relay qualifier."

T&T earned silver in the men's 4x100m relay, at the 2008 Olympics and 2009 World Championships.

Richard Thompson, Keston Bledman, Marc Burns, Emmanuel Callender, Darrel Brown and Aaron Armstrong are among the sprinters who will be bidding for selection on the T&T sprint relay team for the August 27-September 4 World Championships, in Daegu, Korea.

At the National Championships, Team T&T will square off against St Kitts & Nevis, St Lucia, Antigua & Barbuda and Puerto Rico.

"Still waiting word on Brazil and Japan.

"We're going to have invitational 100 male and female events and invitational 400 male and female," Baboolal continued. "For instance, we'll have Daniel Bailey coming from Antigua. He will not compete in our open 100, but in an invitational.

"Denzel Ramirez just ran under 15 (minutes). So, we're going to bring five Kenyans and two Venezuelans for the 5,000. They will also compete in the 3,000 metres steeplechase. We'll bring two or three athletes, around 50/51 seconds, to help Jehue Gordon (in the 400m hurdles). Ayanna Alexander, we will bring some people to assist her with the triple jump. And we told (half-miler) Melissa De Leon if she doesn't see the kind of competition she's looking for (at home), get us some athletes and we'll bring them."

Yesterday's function also served as a launch for the NAAA's new website, www.ttnaaa.org. The impressive website was designed by former marathon runner Shane Collens. Collens also designed the NAAA's new logo.

T&T Olympic Committee (T&TOC) president, Larry Romany, praised NAAA president Ephraim Serrette and his executive.

"Track and field has been the carrier of the flag in sport in Trinidad and Tobago for a long time. Of the 14 medals we have won at the Olympic Games, track and field has won over 70 per cent of those medals, and continues to perform. We expect great things from the team (at the Olympics) next year.

"Mr Serrette has moved it (NAAA) from one level to the next level. He's somebody that has a lot of creativity and a lot of ideas. And it's no surprise to me today that you would be launching a new logo and a new website--things that inform the public as to what you're actually doing. The executive of track and field must be commended for this effort."

While Minister Roberts also lauded the NAAA, he challenged track and field's local governing body to do even better.

"They have been very good over the years. The NAAA is one of our best associations. They are functioning well, but good is not great."

The Ministry of Sport and Youth Affairs has sponsored the 2011 National Championships to the tune of $400,000, while Sagicor has contributed $150,000.

Hyatt Regency and Blue Waters are also sponsors of the two-day meet.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 09, 2011, 06:36:30 AM »
I hate this man (Anal Roberts) more than Oliver Camps.

Roberts is a f00cking crackhead.

Tell him I say so,....
« Last Edit: June 09, 2011, 06:38:39 AM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 09, 2011, 06:52:12 AM »
For years he complaining about lack of funding for every sport in the world, tiddlywinks and crab racing all kinda thing.
But only now that he in charge of the purse,  he realise that sports competing with people needing hospital beds and flood relief. He is really an ass, boy
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 09, 2011, 07:13:18 AM »
For years he complaining about lack of funding for every sport in the world, tiddlywinks and crab racing all kinda thing.
But only now that he in charge of the purse,  he realise that sports competing with people needing hospital beds and flood relief. He is really an ass, boy

tiddlywinks and crab racing  :rotfl:

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #115 on: June 19, 2011, 05:51:28 AM »
Anil comes under fire
By: Shaliza Hassanali (Guardian).

The Congress of the People’s (COP) four members in the race for leadership of the party came under pressure from each other and party supporters on Friday night. The party held a joint platform meeting for its candidates—Anil Roberts, Prakash Ramadhar, Vernon De Lima and Nalini Dial—at the Arima Government Primary School after they discussed the topic: “COP’s role in the People’s Partnership.” During the meeting there was a no-barred session where candidates were allowed to question each other on any topic. The moderator was Dr Indira Rampersad.

The members questioned Roberts if Jack Warner, Sadiq Baksh and Gerard Hadeed were funding his campaign and if the COP was up for sale. Roberts said thousands of COP supporters were rallying behind him to bring home victory and that, “Warner is a UNC and UNC has no business in the COP election.”  Roberts was also questioned about being “very critical of Dookeran” and now singing his praises. Roberts denied saying anything adverse in public about Dookeran, insisting that “it’s just a rumour and old politics.” De Lima waded into Roberts, asking why he did not attend national council meetings.

“Since you became vice chairman I have not received one invitation to any meeting. The leadership has not been performing for the membership,” Roberts replied. Roberts was also questioned by Dial about whether he had regrets about the Nicki Minaj concert. “Yes I had regrets. The population would not understand that anyone who would spend $876,000 on a concert has to be in St Ann’s. What it meant that we as a people must respect our local food, culture, wear and products through ‘Localise It’.”  Roberts said ordinarily to host a concert of that nature would have cost the country $3.4 million.

Clearly, most of the questions were fired at Roberts. Ramadhar was asked: “Can you stand up to Jack Warner?” “History has shown that I have stood up against the hardest and strongest. I am afraid of no man or woman. When you have right on your side you can stand up for anything.” Asked what were some of the leadership challenges she faced, Dial answered:

“I always have to face sexual harassment. My bosses always come on to me,” causing COP members to erupt in uncontrollable laughter. Turning to Dial, Roberts told her she was a known animal lover and activist. “When Our Worship the Mayor of Arima sat on a donkey, why didn’t you say that this was not appropriate?” Due to the cheers and jeers of members, Dial asked Roberts to repeat the question, which he refused. De Lima had to appeal for order, stating that COP was a party of discipline.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 19, 2011, 10:47:42 AM »
Turning to Dial, Roberts told her she was a known animal lover and activist. “When Our Worship the Mayor of Arima sat on a donkey, why didn’t you say that this was not appropriate?”

Anil is the bess!!!!!!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 19, 2011, 01:17:18 PM »
At least he was honest when he said “History has shown that I have stood up against the hardest and strongest. I am afraid of no man or woman. When you have right on your side you can stand up for anything."

We mustn't forget the way Anil criticised Warner on Spalk and demanded honesty and transparency and now he's Minister of Sport he.....well, he...erm, he said ahm.... Look, its a lot harder to keep up to date with sport when yuh organising concerts and ting, ok?

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 19, 2011, 01:56:34 PM »
I hate this man more than Jack Warner !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 20, 2011, 12:45:42 PM »
Roger Boynes was the best.

1]; } ?>