April 29, 2024, 08:13:06 AM

Author Topic: 2011 Asian Championships.  (Read 5572 times)

truetrini

Re: 2011 Asian Championships.
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2011, 01:38:37 PM »
ah watching yuh posts for sometime now an ah never say nutten, yuh true self come out...I like dat yuh expose yuhself, yuh dutty f**ker.

Yuh does bad talk Jamaicans, say it strange haitians eh "kill no visitor" while watching football dey, yuh used to find dat jack warner was a demi god, dat ah "black boy" could take 3 weeks to heal a chip bone in he wrist

yuh cuss all kinda peole here in fact tellin g people to hust dey modder c**t before...

yuh cuss out arrow when he was pulling chain yuh tell he hush and using f**king commonsense

Kev call yuh out as a racist before.  Yuh is Born In Shepards Bush. de Laventille of London yet yuh could talk to me about Laventille and dais wey I learn to kill, shoot and tief?  lol

Yuh expose yuhself.

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2011, 02:47:36 PM »
Keep talking rubbish mate coz ah know seh yuh cyah help yuh underbred self,if yuh try hard yuh can soon join the human race yuh ugly rat.Yes born in Shepherds Bush but have lived in Twickenham for many years,yuh know de place,now carry yuh rass back up de hill,keep cussin meh modder if it meks yuh rass happy coz there's no happiness in yuh sad facking life. ???

truetrini

« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2011, 11:04:33 PM »
I see now you copy the same Jamaicans you disparage daily...by imitating their speech.

You have offered no defense for your race baiting anf your statements about Laventille...yeah we niggers from up the hill..dats right f**ker.

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2011, 05:54:39 AM »
I see now you copy the same Jamaicans you disparage daily...by imitating their speech.

You have offered no defense for your race baiting anf your statements about Laventille...yeah we niggers from up the hill..dats right f**ker.
Me nah himitate nobady sah caz me can chat Yardie full arn,anyway forget how I write or how I want to speak.You say that I cuss Jamaicans on this MB but I have probably got about 2 threads which I did about Jamaica and their football and it wasn't nasty in anyway.Now be honest with yuhself and talk about the many nasty comments that some ah you make to Reggaefan and other Jamaicans,I have never been nasty to anybody.
The big deal about this is that I was having a discussion with "theworm2345" and you jumped in and tell im to tell me to"haul me modder c--t",I wonder why I re -acted the way I did.You choose to tell me bout meh modder in away that no Trini would stand for,or for that matter no Caribbean person would stand for that,you were out of order,it is something I would never do.BTW mate I live in the Borough of Richmond upon Thames in Twickenham,you can ask anybody about that place.I can tell you a fact, although I was born in Shepherds Bush,its a far,far better place than Laventille where crime and badness is concerned.I have been able to walk around Shepherds Bush at all times day and night and have never been robbed or beaten up for no reason,can I do that in TT, or for that matter certain parts of TT,Shepherds is a transformed place form the 70s,it now has the biggest shopping Mall in Europe and people will do anything to live there.

Offline reggae-fan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2011, 07:42:33 AM »
I recall Jamaica beating india 3-0 some years ago in a game played in either England or India.
Somehow I was expecting more from India..I'd say the typical caribbean team could beat India back then...

Another thing, physically, the players were lacking....very weak.

truetrini

« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2011, 01:14:11 AM »
I recall Jamaica beating india 3-0 some years ago in a game played in either England or India.
Somehow I was expecting more from India..I'd say the typical caribbean team could beat India back then...

Another thing, physically, the players were lacking....very weak.

RF wha de hell you talking about indians weak?  steups, yuh too damn wicked and like to push shit.

@frico, I have already exposed you, yes dis little nigger boy from up Laventille hill expose yuh...yuh say all we know is kill, shoot and tief, yuh white city projects living asshole.

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2011, 10:25:52 AM »
licks from aside!

they could payoff all the foreigner they want to change their name and wear green and white but now they is a joke.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/lJHsNeTrbXQ" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/lJHsNeTrbXQ</a>

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2011, 08:45:10 AM »
aaaaannnnnndddd... back to football.

Bahrain vs Australia right now for qualification to the next round.
Australia leading 1-0, but Bahrain giving them all kinda trouble right now. The difference is Schwarzer.
Them Bahraini tackling real wild though, I foresee a red card before the end of this game.
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2011, 09:58:36 AM »
aaaaannnnnndddd... back to football.

Bahrain vs Australia right now for qualification to the next round.
Australia leading 1-0, but Bahrain giving them all kinda trouble right now. The difference is Schwarzer.
Them Bahraini tackling real wild though, I foresee a red card before the end of this game.
First New Zealand and now Australia...Bahrain must be sick of that part of the world.

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2011, 08:07:19 AM »
getting ready for the quarters tomorrow. i find this tournament real entertaining!

since people here interested in indian football, look a writeup from AP today.

Harsh lessons for India in Asian Cup

DOHA, Qatar (AP)—India’s star striker Sunil Chhetri was star struck when he arrived in Qatar for the Asian Cup.

It wasn’t the array of talented players at the tournament, nor the glistening skyscrapers across Doha that caught his gaze but the country’s brand new training facilities and football stadiums.

The 26-year-old, who plays for Sporting Kansas City in Major League Soccer, envied the fact a country with a population of 1.6 million could provide so much for its team while India, the world’s second most populous country, had to send its team abroad to Dubai and Portugal for pre-tournament training.

...http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/news?slug=ap-asiancup-haplessindia

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2011, 11:31:59 AM »
japan 3 - qatar 2

supposedly man utd in for kagawa.

what a game!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/CBJL2WjIAjg" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/CBJL2WjIAjg</a>

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 25, 2011, 09:38:25 AM »
Both Semifinals today
Japan v Korea on now. In extra time. Which makes the 2nd extra time game for Korea in 3 days. Them men real fit.

Australia - Uzbekistan on at 11:30

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2011, 09:57:59 AM »
2-2 heading to PKs on a 120th minute equalized from Korea.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2011, 10:04:27 AM »
Korea like they get penalty lessons from England.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2011, 12:31:37 PM »
Uzbekistan need to apologize and give people they money back.

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 25, 2011, 01:06:51 PM »
6-0

i know australia good at cricket but...

i find HQ highlights for both games - http://footballfashion.org/wordpress/category/videos/

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 29, 2011, 11:18:07 AM »
What a finish by Lee of Japan in extra time! It is his first international goal and what technique on display. Brilliant!
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 29, 2011, 02:33:26 PM »
Japan are champions of Asia! Making them the all time leaders in Asian Football Championship wins. This is amazing really when one considers that Japan did not even qualify for this tournament before 1988. This shows what a strong well organized pro league can do for a Nation, as well as a National team vision.  :applause: :applause:
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 29, 2011, 02:38:32 PM »
This shows what a strong well organized pro league can do for a Nation, as well as a National team vision.  :applause: :applause:

Wha yuh relly trying tuh say? ;)
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 29, 2011, 03:32:24 PM »
This shows what a strong well organized pro league can do for a Nation, as well as a National team vision.  :applause: :applause:

Wha yuh relly trying tuh say? ;)

:whistling:
                                              Thomas Paine

1]; } ?>