May 01, 2024, 05:10:43 PM

Author Topic: TTFF targets Queiroz for Latapy’s job.  (Read 14787 times)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Queiroz shortlisted for job as T&T coach
« Reply #60 on: January 30, 2011, 12:24:46 AM »
I've said it and i'll say it again, the woss ting these ppl could do is put latas fella back in and around the senior team agian! it sickens me to think of how selfish this latapy guy truly is!  :frustrated:

he destroyed the teams image twice! once as maturana's assitant, twice as national head coach and is getting another shot to destroy it one more time! 

selfish pr!ck!  :puking:
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

giggsy11

Re: TTFF targets Queiroz for Latapy’s job.
« Reply #61 on: January 30, 2011, 03:34:32 PM »
No Queiroz for T&T-Read that dude set to be name coach of Vasco de Gama!

Offline tempo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 30, 2011, 03:39:49 PM »

Not necessarily. Precedence has been set with coach covering both a club and a national team in another country. Advocaat did it when he coached Scotland and Zenit St. Petersburg. Klinsmann wasn't even living in Germany when he coached the national team. Rio is only a 5 hour flight to T&T. I like the poetry of a Brazil based coach taking over our national team as they strive to make it to Brazil.

Offline Saltanfresh

• Sr. Warrior
  • Doi! Doi! Doi!....everytime
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 30, 2011, 03:47:45 PM »
http://http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsoccer/latinamerica/story/Vasco-signs-ex-Portugal-coach-Queiroz[url]
Brazilian media says Vasco da Gama has reached a deal to sign former Portugal coach Carlos Queiroz.

TRANSFER SPECIAL
Keep up with all the biggest moves around the globe with our 2011 January transfer gallery.
The O Globo newspaper says Vasco is expected to make the announcement on Sunday, when the club faces rival Flamengo in the Guanabara Cup, the first stage of the Rio de Janeiro state championship.

A four-time Brazilian champion, Vasco has started the season with three straight losses and is under heavy pressure from fans.

Queiroz has not coached since being fired by Portugal last year following poor results in qualifiers for the 2012 European Championship. The former Real Madrid coach and Manchester United assistant led Portugal to the second round of the 2010 World Cup, losing to eventual champion Spain.

Queiroz? Caoching Vasco and T&T?....No man could effectively serve 2 masters...one will always suffer.

Offline tempo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 30, 2011, 04:02:06 PM »
Latapy had one master but that didn't help. If you have a good assistant coach, it can work. Most of the national games are in the summer and the FIFA dates throughout the year would give him enough time. Plus most of the players will be based overseas anyways.

Offline reggae-fan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 30, 2011, 04:59:03 PM »
Latapy had one master but that didn't help. If you have a good assistant coach, it can work. Most of the national games are in the summer and the FIFA dates throughout the year would give him enough time. Plus most of the players will be based overseas anyways.

If u are looking for a coach to do alot of ground work and work with a squad of predominatly local based players in the push to qualification to brazil, then you might as well not waste your time on a man like Quieroz. If you are looking for a man to take over once you have qualified (or very close to qualifying) for the big dance and lead you into the finals, then he is your man. In fact, until you get to the HEX, you might as well forget about hiring a top rate european coach like Tigana, Quieroz etc.

The Dutch coaches have not been named because they are not houshold names...at least not on the level of Queroz etc....Not even of the calibre of Gullet, whos name was once on the "wish list".

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 30, 2011, 05:59:52 PM »

If u are looking for a coach to do alot of ground work and work with a squad of predominatly local based players in the push to qualification to brazil, then you might as well not waste your time on a man like Quieroz. If you are looking for a man to take over once you have qualified (or very close to qualifying) for the big dance and lead you into the finals, then he is your man. In fact, until you get to the HEX, you might as well forget about hiring a top rate european coach like Tigana, Quieroz etc.

The Dutch coaches have not been named because they are not houshold names...at least not on the level of Queroz etc....Not even of the calibre of Gullet, whos name was once on the "wish list".
Haul yuh jealous tribal bad minded muddacant!!!!!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #67 on: January 30, 2011, 06:19:32 PM »

Not necessarily. Precedence has been set with coach covering both a club and a national team in another country. Advocaat did it when he coached Scotland and Zenit St. Petersburg. Klinsmann wasn't even living in Germany when he coached the national team. Rio is only a 5 hour flight to T&T. I like the poetry of a Brazil based coach taking over our national team as they strive to make it to Brazil.

lets see what happens, unless jw pulling another big name out of his top hat

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
Re: TTFF targets Queiroz for Latapy?s job.
« Reply #68 on: January 30, 2011, 06:37:47 PM »
Rumor has it that Quieroz has accepted the Vasco da Gama job (BBC's rumors of the day thread).

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: TTFF targets Queiroz for Latapy?s job.
« Reply #69 on: January 30, 2011, 06:46:34 PM »
Rumor has it that Quieroz has accepted the Vasco da Gama job (BBC's rumors of the day thread).

He has supposedly turned dem down
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #70 on: January 30, 2011, 06:49:48 PM »

wow so he turn them down to coach TT  8)

Offline Bally

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 30, 2011, 07:56:04 PM »
Fox sports Reports: Vasco signs former Portugal coach Queiroz

PRINT RSS 0 comments »Updated Jan 30, 2011 10:20 AM ET
Brazilian media says Vasco da Gama has reached a deal to sign former Portugal coach Carlos Queiroz.

TRANSFER SPECIAL
Keep up with all the biggest moves around the globe with our 2011 January transfer gallery.
The O Globo newspaper says Vasco is expected to make the announcement on Sunday, when the club faces rival Flamengo in the Guanabara Cup, the first stage of the Rio de Janeiro state championship.

A four-time Brazilian champion, Vasco has started the season with three straight losses and is under heavy pressure from fans.

Queiroz has not coached since being fired by Portugal last year following poor results in qualifiers for the 2012 European Championship. The former Real Madrid coach and Manchester United assistant led Portugal to the second round of the 2010 World Cup, losing to eventual champion Spain.

PRINT RSS
Empty barrels make the most noise

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 30, 2011, 08:02:56 PM »

wow so he turn them down to coach TT  8)

lol nope
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline reggae-fan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 31, 2011, 05:28:53 AM »

Bad mind?? Jealous?? Funny.
Your federation is about the most naive federation in CONCACAF, you will need a coach who can live with that fact. By the way, did the TTFF ever explained why Tigana and Gullit are no longer in contention? 

« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 05:30:29 AM by reggae-fan »

truetrini

« Reply #74 on: January 31, 2011, 05:33:52 AM »

Your federation is about the most naive federation in CONCACAF, you will need a coach who can live with that fact. By the way, did the TTFF ever explained why Tigana and Gullit are no longer in contention? 

The TTFF dispatched a group of researchers today to see if they could dicover the cause of your dumb ass existence.

The conclusion thus far (and it is early days yet) is that you are an insipit son of a bitch.

Offline reggae-fan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: January 31, 2011, 06:28:20 AM »
The TTFF dispatched a group of researchers today to see if they could dicover the cause of your dumb ass existence.

The conclusion thus far (and it is early days yet) is that you are an insipit son of a bitch.

Inept son of a bitch? is that how your dad describe you to his friends?  ;D

Still, your federation is a Joke (and thats putting it mildly)...

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 31, 2011, 07:26:05 AM »
I've said it and i'll say it again, the woss ting these ppl could do is put latas fella back in and around the senior team agian! it sickens me to think of how selfish this latapy guy truly is!  :frustrated:

he destroyed the teams image twice! once as maturana's assitant, twice as national head coach and is getting another shot to destroy it one more time! 

Have some respect for our National Heroes regardless of your opinion, please. Latas do too much for this country over the past 25 years plus to be labeled a "selfish prick".
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 31, 2011, 01:36:31 PM »

Have some respect for our National Heroes regardless of your opinion, please. Latas do too much for this country over the past 25 years plus to be labeled a "selfish prick".
Have respect for who?? yuh think is just so i does dish out respect??!! respect a man who turn coat on his teammates for opportunity ?

a man who used to encourage fackry when come time to represent T&T when him and yorke used to ride out in the ded of night tuh go drinking and skirt chasing on the eve of an important game, a man who undermine his head coach only BC he wanted his position?

respect ah man who took the national team and drag it through the mud only BC he wanted tuh play coach and was using the national team as ah guinea pig tuh gain experience and further his career, ah man who saw he was clearly in over his head and knee deep in cluelessness but continued on like all is well, and @ the expense of the national team ?

ah man who didn't have the decency tuh resign after he saw the damage he did to the national team and our fifa rating for the sake of the young players seeking european contracts, and despite continued failures persisted?

ah man who still don't have the dignity to walk away after two yrs of failure, but still wants tuh have his grimmey claws on the national team as an assistant coach, instead of admitting he's under qualified and going back to europe and gain the qualifications that is needed to coach in the international set up?

this is the man you want me to respect?? you must be smoking some ah dah sh!t latas smokin! yuh think is just so ah fella does get my respect?

eh, alvin corneal did more for T&T football than latapy, and ppl here does dog alvin like there's no tommorrow, and yeh i know what you would say "alvin does look fuh dat wid his unsavory comments" right ? wrong! if latas deserve respect, then every former T&T players deserves respect as well, including whitley.

and one more thing, he's not only a selfish pr!ck, he's also a selfish deceitful undermining mercenary pr!ck.

sorry bro, i'm no respecter of persons.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 31, 2011, 01:38:42 PM »

This does not concern you battyh@le, mind yuh fackin business! and while yuh @ it, go suck out!!!

Offline fitzinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 31, 2011, 06:57:03 PM »
I thought we was getting new coach by month end?

Offline Saltanfresh

• Sr. Warrior
  • Doi! Doi! Doi!....everytime
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 31, 2011, 07:11:59 PM »
fellahs, fellahs, calm down with Reggaefan, easy with all all the fowl language. RF is only making his contribution about our Federation as best as he can....remember when it is all said and done RF is a Jamaican...and yuh could ask Sparrow, they never want FEDERATION....LOL :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 31, 2011, 07:28:44 PM »
I thought we was getting new coach by month end?

all lies
Youtube Channel

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 01, 2011, 01:56:10 AM »
fellahs, fellahs, calm down with Reggaefan, easy with all all the fowl language. RF is only making his contribution about our Federation as best as he can....remember when it is all said and done RF is a Jamaican...and yuh could ask Sparrow, they never want FEDERATION....LOL :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Fowl cyar talk, so what language you talkin bout.

as for RF being jamaican, some ah the sharpest and most cognizant ppl i've ever met were jamaicans, so don't embarrass jamaican ppl by callin RF a Jkan, RF is ah blemish on his ppl. from my experience being around jamaican bredders (soldiers that iz, not the uptown sheltered mamas boy impostors), they doh go around harassing ppl, especially strangers to their culture, them men eh have no time fuh dat.

is the hens like RF, 2099, and this new troll jahqueendom who does behave like dat! they have to be uptown faggots who love extra attention by teasing big man and gettin weird kicks. i doh rate them as no real yardmen, i too experience in the game tuh not know that dem boy is spoon fed and not real soldiers.

plenty soft Jkans does go on like they hard to other caribbeans, that BC they doh rate we, but when they back in their home town or around their ppl, nothing quiet and sissified like them, "yes mommy yes daddy, coming mommy, OK daddy". ssttuueepppsss.  :joker:

RF even fool me into thinkin he was cool, is only later after yrs of his fackry i realize he's ah mama man.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 01:58:40 AM by just cool »

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Queiroz still interested in coaching T&T
« Reply #83 on: February 02, 2011, 05:39:18 AM »
Queiroz still interested in coaching T&T
T&T Guardian

Former Portugal coach Carlos Queiroz has expressed interest in coaching T&T but says he’s yet to be contacted with firm interest from the T&T Football Federation. Queiroz has been shortlisted by the Federation and revealed on Monday that he has not signed a contract with Brazilian club Vasco De Gama contrary to reports in the English Daily Mail. Iran is also after the former Real Madrid coach and have offered him a three-year deal but he has reservations about coaching there.

Mozambique-born Queiroz was Alex Ferguson’s assistant manager at English club Manchester United, where he has enjoyed two spells. He won several awards as a coach in junior levels, and was fairly successful at senior and club levels, mainly as Ferguson’s assistant manager. He is considered the discoverer of the Portuguese “golden Generation” in the early 1990s, which most prominently include Luís Figo and Rui Costa.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 02, 2011, 05:54:29 AM »
where d guardian getting this news from?
Youtube Channel

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 02, 2011, 03:12:50 PM »
Queiroz born in Mozambique and de funny this is, T&T and Mozambique is currently tie in de FIFA ranking for 94th. .... :devil:
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 02, 2011, 10:08:06 PM »

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Carlos Queiroz Appointed Iran Head Coach
« Reply #87 on: April 04, 2011, 06:22:47 PM »
Former Portugal coach Carlos Queiroz has taken charge of the Iran national team on a three-year deal.

Queiroz's appointment comes two weeks after his six-month ban for disrupting an anti-doping test was overturned.

He succeeds Afshin Qotbi whose contract was not renewed after Iran were knocked out of the Asian Cup in the quarter-finals by South Korea in January.

The former Manchester United assistant manager said: "I am in Iran to help the team make it to the 2014 World Cup."

Queiroz had two spells as Sir Alex Ferguson's assistant at Old Trafford and coached Real Madrid.

He was sacked as Portugal coach in September, a week after the Portuguese Anti-Doping Agency banned him for six months for alleged misbehaviour during an anti-doping testing session before the 2010 World Cup.

However, in March, the Court of Arbitration for Sport overturned the ruling, saying "there was no evidence that his behaviour was intended to disturb the doping control".

Mozambique-born Queiroz led Portugal to the last 16 of the World Cup finals in South Africa where they were beaten 1-0 by eventual tournament winners Spain.

bbc

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Carlos Queiroz Appointed Iran Head Coach
« Reply #88 on: April 04, 2011, 06:25:56 PM »
I hope he has a way to make a quick exit if trouble starts.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Carlos Queiroz Appointed Iran Head Coach
« Reply #89 on: April 04, 2011, 06:55:45 PM »
I hope he has a way to make a quick exit if trouble starts.

D man choose Iran instead ah we.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

1]; } ?>