April 19, 2024, 11:54:33 AM

Author Topic: Serious crime on decline, says national security minister  (Read 1549 times)

Offline 1-868

• Hero Warrior
  • Haters love me
    • View Profile
Serious crime on decline, says national security minister
« on: January 14, 2011, 06:12:24 PM »
Serious crime on decline, says national security minister

http://www.ctntworld.com/LocalArticles.aspx?id=25234
Minister of National Security, Brigadier John Sandy says there has been a decline in serious crime committed last year when compared to the previous year – 2009.

In a statement to parliament he said that from 2009 to 2010 the number of serious crimes reported fell by just over 9 percent.

He adds that for the period June to December 2010, under the People’s Partnership administration, crime fell by 10%. And during that time Minister Sandy says police seized 265 firearms.

He said neither Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar nor the government are pleased about the commission of crime although the figures are lower. But he says it's a positive sign as the ministry along with the police service work to fight crime

Phenomenal, lovely atmosphere.

truetrini

Re: Serious crime on decline, says national security minister
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2011, 10:53:19 PM »
hahaha they acting like dem responsible fro de decline...lol the same decline was evient all thru the year....and it still too damn high.

breds dis government jes running on PNM fumes

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2011, 05:39:43 AM »
Truetrini, he comparing 2010 to 2009.  As of yesterday we were going 21 dead in 14 days.  He could tell we how these 21 days comparing to last year??  2011 is all theirs.  It eh have no PNM to blame for this mess.....Ah wonder what plan Gary have in store for we??..... ::)
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2011, 08:29:59 AM »
Truetrini, he comparing 2010 to 2009.  As of yesterday we were going 21 dead in 14 days.  He could tell we how these 21 days comparing to last year??  2011 is all theirs.  It eh have no PNM to blame for this mess.....Ah wonder what plan Gary have in store for we??..... ::)

i agree with everything u saying except the part about it eh hah no pnm to blame. Crime went out of control under pnm watch.
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2011, 01:24:41 PM »

i agree with everything u saying except the part about it eh hah no pnm to blame. Crime went out of control under pnm watch.

Sammy you serious son?

Death on the whole (car wrecks, murders, kidnapping) get out of control around the time when Bas say he will sleep with de devil if he have to, to become PM. Check the stats from that time onwards and tell me what you find.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2011, 04:11:34 PM »
...and in other news, Snow mixed with freezing drizzle ending early this afternoon then cloudy and 60 percent chance of effin flurries. Snowfall amount 5 to 10 cm in ya ass and wind west 30 km/h. High minus 3.

« Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 04:16:30 PM by Theresa Rocking »

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2011, 05:31:22 PM »

The point I was trying to make is 2011 is the PP's time.  These 21 murders (as of yesterday as ah sure somebody(ies) dead overnight) are on THE PP's watch.  When are they going to start accepting responsibilty for them?? 
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2011, 05:47:53 PM »

Sammy you serious son?

Death on the whole (car wrecks, murders, kidnapping) get out of control around the time when Bas say he will sleep with de devil if he have to, to become PM. Check the stats from that time onwards and tell me what you find.

Doh 4get when Bas say he throw he hand in d air and say he eh know what 2 do. D URP gang warfare commence when Arnim Smith took over d programme.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2011, 09:16:23 PM »

The point I was trying to make is 2011 is the PP's time.  These 21 murders (as of yesterday as ah sure somebody(ies) dead overnight) are on THE PP's watch.  When are they going to start accepting responsibilty for them?? 

probably never. I dont think politicians take responsibility for anything bad.
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

truetrini

« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2011, 11:05:58 PM »
no eed to accept responsiblity when they have so many tribal apologists...plain talk is NOT bad manners.

1]; } ?>