April 20, 2024, 02:46:19 AM

Author Topic: Hasley Crawford Stadium looks bad  (Read 1202 times)

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Hasley Crawford Stadium looks bad
« on: January 15, 2011, 07:18:49 PM »
Today I attended the first developmental meet for the year organized by the NAAA. I was shocked to see dog  faeces on the floor and pigeon faeces on the floor and chairs. This is the national stadium named after our only gold medal winner at the olympics and children are asked to sit among that ?

I was trying to get a seat above the finish line in the stands .....I had to sit away from my wife because because the seat next to hers was covered with pigeon #$%^& .

It was bad enough to see Hasley and the president of the NAAA putting setting up and removing hurdles on the track , are they that short of man power ? the organisation which controls athletics in the Country ?

Sorry I did not take photos ...but I am sure nothing will change in the near future ...so anyone can see for himself ... we eh serious ...did we not spend a lot of money last year changing seats etc. in preparation for the Caribbean games ? So no caribbean games ...all fall down !!

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
Re: Hasley Crawford Stadium looks bad
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2011, 08:43:09 PM »
Today I attended the first developmental meet for the year organized by the NAAA. I was shocked to see dog  faeces on the floor and pigeon faeces on the floor and chairs. This is the national stadium named after our only gold medal winner at the olympics and children are asked to sit among that ?

I was trying to get a seat above the finish line in the stands .....I had to sit away from my wife because because the seat next to hers was covered with pigeon #$%^& .

It was bad enough to see Hasley and the president of the NAAA putting setting up and removing hurdles on the track , are they that short of man power ? the organisation which controls athletics in the Country ?

Sorry I did not take photos ...but I am sure nothing will change in the near future ...so anyone can see for himself ... we eh serious ...did we not spend a lot of money last year changing seats etc. in preparation for the Caribbean games ? So no caribbean games ...all fall down !!

Well yes, I thought the new government was going to stop the money wasting!
Was that just talk to get into power now backed by no action?!  >:(
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Hasley Crawford Stadium looks bad
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2011, 10:30:22 PM »

Well yes, I thought the new government was going to stop the money wasting!
Was that just talk to get into power now backed by no action?!  >:(

Check thread bout Anil on main pg.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

1]; } ?>