April 26, 2024, 05:08:12 AM

Author Topic: West Indies name World Cup Team.  (Read 1310 times)

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
West Indies name World Cup Team.
« on: January 19, 2011, 01:14:02 PM »

http://www.windiescricket.com/content/wicb-announces-windies-world-cup-squad

Good team, well balanced. But they did not pick a back up keeper. I would have left out Smith and picked Ramdin or Thomas as back up.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: West Indies name World Cup Team.
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2011, 01:18:08 PM »

http://www.windiescricket.com/content/wicb-announces-windies-world-cup-squad

Good team, well balanced. But they did not pick a back up keeper. I would have left out Smith and picked Ramdin or Thomas as back up.

CO-SIGNNNNNNNNNN
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2011, 01:55:13 PM »
Ah fella on CC say that Bravo and Pullhard makes this a weak team  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: them people on that site is really a special breed .

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2011, 02:13:25 PM »
Ah fella on CC say that Bravo and Pullhard makes this a weak team  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: them people on that site is really a special breed .

ENT THEY SPECIAL 2 BADDDDDDDDDDD
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2011, 12:33:36 PM »

Now they doh want Rampaul on the team. They might as well just say we doh want no T&T players.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2011, 12:36:18 PM »

Now they doh want Rampaul on the team. They might as well just say we doh want no T&T players.

breddah, from what i have seen there, whenever a trini is picked, they make sure to put the player through the ringer, other islands get a free pass though. one of the worst boards ive ever seen in west indian society

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2011, 12:51:07 PM »

breddah, from what i have seen there, whenever a trini is picked, they make sure to put the player through the ringer, other islands get a free pass though. one of the worst boards ive ever seen in west indian society

It have real posters that want Pullhard and Bravo to fail in the big bash and them yardies vex because we get 5 picks to their 4. real crabs in barrel mentality .

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2011, 03:46:49 PM »

It have real posters that want Pullhard and Bravo to fail in the big bash and them yardies vex because we get 5 picks to their 4. real crabs in barrel mentality .

i hate that website, its the epitome of everything evil in west indies cricket. i have never seen so many bias minded, hard headed thinkers in one place. i browse and don't intend to join that site but its good to know how other fans think of our players in T&T

1]; } ?>