April 26, 2024, 01:15:31 AM

Author Topic: Pro League & Foreign Based player/coaches movements.  (Read 75251 times)

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Pro League & Foreign Based player movements.
« Reply #180 on: July 16, 2014, 05:21:39 PM »
Not sure but maybe Trevin Caesar went to the San Antonio Scorpions. Soccerway says that he moved last week but theres no evidence of the move.

http://us.soccerway.com/players/trevin-caesar/129453/

NASL has him on their list of players here; http://www.nasl.com/players (second to last page, sorting by first name for some reason). I'll tweet the NSL and see what's happening

at least the MLS .. who is ceaser 's agent ???

Soccer Sport Ntework.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: July 17, 2014, 12:29:58 AM »

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: July 17, 2014, 01:03:09 AM »
Elijah Manners from Jabloteh to Central FC.

Manners now with Sharks
T&T Express

MIDFIELDER ELIJAH Manners has left San Juan Jabloteh on a free transfer and is now with Central FC, one of four recent signings by the Sharks. Last season, Manners formed a lethal partnership with veteran Kerry Baptiste at Jabloteh.

Central have also snagged former Shiva Boys and T&TEC player 19-year-old midfielder Nathaniel Garcia, and 16-year-old Levi Garcia from Siparia Spurs. Also signing on is 19-year-old Denzil Daniel.

Recently, Central also renewed contracts for 29-year-old Trinidad and Tobago goalie Jan-Michael Williams, Tobagonian duo Rundell Winchester, 20, and Darren Mitchell, 24, and 39-year-old veteran midfielder Marvin Oliver. Zoran Vranes has been installed coach of Central FC which finished second in the Pro League last season under Englishman Terry Fenwick.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: July 17, 2014, 08:03:51 AM »
Kendall Jagdeosingh moves from Trat FC to Phuket FC.
http://www.thephuketnews.com/new-signings-hop-on-phuket-fc-carousel-47379.php
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: July 17, 2014, 02:36:27 PM »

PHU....what?
that's where my eldest son lives.. Good name for a fete-match side doh

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: July 22, 2014, 08:39:03 AM »
Angus Eve: Trevin Caesar’s move to San Antonio Scorpions a positive
TT Pro League Website

Trevin Caesar’s recent move to the North American Soccer League (NASL) outfit San Antonio Scorpions can be considered a huge blow to North East Stars. But for head coach of the Sangre Grande club, Angus Eve, the focus is on the positive move presented to the 25-year-old Trinidad and Tobago forward.

“Caesar is putting himself in a bigger shopping window,” explained Eve, a former T&T international and England based midfielder.

“If he (Caesar) does the work and prove himself, further opportunity of maybe a move to the (Major League Soccer) MLS or Europe could become possible. The international agent that’s handling Caesar is also seeing the move to the San Antonio Scorpions as a stepping-stone for Caesar. At present he (Caesar) is getting a better salary than in Trinidad and he is in a better shop window.”

Caesar joined the Scorpions on a one-year contract with the option for further according to Eve.

The Scorpions are also the employers of 29-year-old T&T defender Julius James and 27-year-old Dominican Republic forward and former W Connection star Jonathan Faña Frías.

Last season the Tobago-born Caesar scored 14 league goals, tallying the same as Willis Plaza (Central FC) and Joevin Jones (W Connection), and two less than leading scorer Marcus Joseph (Point Fortin Civic).

“There is no doubt that Caesar will be missed at North East Stars,” admitted Eve. “He scored the most goals for us. But we must see our league as a development league. If coaches and chairmen here just want to keep the best players here, then there won’t be any real development. I know teams want to win but the development of players must be a high priority.

“Since I arrived at North East Stars two seasons ago, we have gotten contracts for seven (7) players and we were still able to compete in the league. The bigger picture should be the development of players,” ended the North East Stars coach.

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: July 22, 2014, 08:56:18 AM »
We have seen strikers such Cornell Glen and Willis Plaza leave the Pro League, which some may see as a negative for the local league. However, I believe it creates room for the next wave of T&T strikers to break through. It also gives our best performers the chance to gain experience overseas which they can bring to the national team.

With Plaza and Caesar gone, who will challenge Marcus Joseph for the Pro League Golden Boot this season? Place your bets, gentlemen.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: July 22, 2014, 08:58:03 AM »

PHU....what?
that's where my eldest son lives.. Good name for a fete-match side doh

Breds, I on kicks, oui!

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #189 on: July 22, 2014, 09:15:19 AM »
We have seen strikers such Cornell Glen and Willis Plaza leave the Pro League, which some may see as a negative for the local league. However, I believe it creates room for the next wave of T&T strikers to break through. It also gives our best performers the chance to gain experience overseas which they can bring to the national team.

With Plaza and Caesar gone, who will challenge Marcus Joseph for the Pro League Golden Boot this season? Place your bets, gentlemen.

give us the insight?

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: July 22, 2014, 09:27:50 AM »

give us the insight?

I wish I could!! Plaza has gone overseas, and that's a massive loss to Central. When you look around for a 15 goal striker, the cupboard looks bare. Caesar gone. Joseph under contract for another year at Point. Winchester in Belgium. Who's left?

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: July 22, 2014, 09:34:15 AM »

give us the insight?

I wish I could!! Plaza has gone overseas, and that's a massive loss to Central. When you look around for a 15 goal striker, the cupboard looks bare. Caesar gone. Joseph under contract for another year at Point. Winchester in Belgium. Who's left?

Well I'm sure you'll be throwing your hat into the ring if Point leaves :p.

Offline Dynamite Warrior

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: July 22, 2014, 09:34:40 AM »
FS I thought Point gone through. Will Joseph be forced to sit out a season or will he play for another team?

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: July 22, 2014, 09:39:58 AM »

give us the insight?

Point should release him if they are not going to be in the Pro League. Nothing less than that.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: July 22, 2014, 09:42:45 AM »
FS I thought Point gone through. Will Joseph be forced to sit out a season or will he play for another team?

I think he would have to approach the ProLeague to get a release. I imagine, if players are not getting paid, it will be a breach of contract. As he's under contract, clubs can't even talk to him. But he's missing out on pre season, so it may be hard to join a club if he hasn't taken it upon himself to start training.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: July 22, 2014, 09:44:00 AM »

give us the insight?

Point should release him if they are not going to be in the Pro League. Nothing less than that.

I would like to believe that Point may feel that a last minute sponsor may step in.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: July 22, 2014, 09:56:56 AM »

give us the insight?

I would like to believe that Point may feel that a last minute sponsor may step in.

What's the deadline for Pro League compliance?

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: July 22, 2014, 09:59:04 AM »

give us the insight?

What's the deadline for Pro League compliance?

Another good question to which I don't know the answer!

Offline Dynamite Warrior

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: July 22, 2014, 10:11:04 AM »
Im a little surprised that W Connection hasnt sent anyone on trial this window. Joevin and Benjamin are players that probably have value and the talent to move abroad. Maybe soccerrama can enlighten us on some transfer details.

As for golden boot i guess Marcus Joseph and Joevin Jones obviously. A dark horse could be maybe Nicholas Dillon if memory serves me correct i believe FS said he had an offer to join a championship academy but didnt want to go. He and Dwight Quintero will get time more on the pitch.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: July 22, 2014, 10:13:08 AM »
Im a little surprised that W Connection hasnt sent anyone on trial this window. Joevin and Benjamin are players that probably have value and the talent to move abroad. Maybe soccerrama can enlighten us on some transfer details.

As for golden boot i guess Marcus Joseph and Joevin Jones obviously. A dark horse could be maybe Nicholas Dillon if memory serves me correct i believe FS said he had an offer to join a championship academy but didnt want to go. He and Dwight Quintero will get time more on the pitch.

Dillon is looking good in training. Vranes loves him!

Offline soccerrama

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: July 22, 2014, 10:47:26 AM »

Well since it seems that I am supposed to know about W Connection sending players on trials overseas, then here goes, "rumour" has it that about 4 players are away at this time maybe Flex can contact David John Williams about these "rumours".

Offline chelsealife

• You must be the change you wish to see in this world
  • Hero Warrior
  • Its BLUE, what else matters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: July 22, 2014, 11:22:26 AM »

give us the insight?

;D ;D is this Official???

Offline Dynamite Warrior

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline Dynamite Warrior

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: July 22, 2014, 11:35:52 AM »

Well since it seems that I am supposed to know about W Connection sending players on trials overseas, then here goes, "rumour" has it that about 4 players are away at this time maybe Flex can contact David John Williams about these "rumours".

Well soccerrama i do assume that you FS and insider are exposed to information that us average fans cannot get, and since you dropped this "rumor" about the four players it would seem my assumption is correct. ;)

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: July 22, 2014, 12:23:43 PM »

give us the insight?

;D ;D is this Official???

levi garcia is a nice option for left mid
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: July 22, 2014, 01:13:00 PM »

How old is theis guy. How good is he?

Offline amielisadore

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: July 22, 2014, 03:32:43 PM »

How old is theis guy. How good is he?

He is 16 and an exciting talent.

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: July 22, 2014, 06:01:29 PM »

Well soccerrama i do assume that you FS and insider are exposed to information that us average fans cannot get, and since you dropped this "rumor" about the four players it would seem my assumption is correct. ;)

I heard some Spanish adventures for some players, but nothing more than that. The Williams' do have their Spanish connections

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #208 on: July 25, 2014, 11:54:28 AM »
Rennie Britto - M -  from San Juan Jabloteh to Malabar FC.
Shane Calderon - F - from WASA FC to Malabar FC.
Kerdell Chairman - M - from FC Santa Rosa to Malabar FC.
JeVaughn Hutchinson (Jamaica - 03.07.1993) - D - from East Portmore Portals FC to Malabar FC.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: July 25, 2014, 02:02:50 PM »
Is Malabar Anil's team. How come he can't find a local to fill the JA guy his team brought. So much huff and puff about TT Red Steel

1]; } ?>