March 28, 2024, 11:18:36 AM

Author Topic: Pro League & Foreign Based player/coaches movements.  (Read 74575 times)

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Pro League & Foreign Based player/coaches movements.
« Reply #330 on: July 26, 2021, 05:42:09 AM »
Right now, I'll take any opportunity for our players to get decent coaching and match practice! They are on short-term amateur contacts, ending in December, so they'll move on again with all likelihood

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: July 26, 2021, 10:30:30 AM »
Yup to usl teams most likely !
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: July 26, 2021, 08:49:13 PM »
Gary Griffith III, Seon Thomas, Jabari Mayers, Sean Boval, and Ricardo John all now on FC Indiana's roster;

http://fcindiana.bonzidev.com/sam/teams/index.php?team=15112536

Anyone know the story?

I'm guessing by name that Nicholas Marcano and Brandon Reyes are also Trini right? Not heard of them before though.

Other than the names you mentioned, there are several other Trinbagonians supposedly affiliated with the squad.

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: July 28, 2021, 06:48:06 AM »
Gary Griffith III, Seon Thomas, Jabari Mayers, Sean Boval, and Ricardo John all now on FC Indiana's roster;

Anyone know the story?

I'm guessing by name that Nicholas Marcano and Brandon Reyes are also Trini right? Not heard of them before though.

Other than the names you mentioned, there are several other Trinbagonians supposedly affiliated with the squad.

Who else? Also is the team run by a Trini or something?

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: July 28, 2021, 07:28:35 AM »

Anyone know the story?

I don't have knowledge of the hierarchy of the club.

Roughly double the seven players you noted. Hold tight.

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: July 28, 2021, 12:32:24 PM »

Anyone know the story?

I don't have knowledge of the hierarchy of the club.

Roughly double the seven players you noted. Hold tight.

Oh wow there must be something going on

Online Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: March 07, 2022, 09:47:39 PM »
Hibernian Women secure pre-contract signing of Liana Hinds
hibernianfc.co.uk

Hibernian Women are delighted to announce that Trinidadian international fullback, Liana Hinds, will join the club from 1 July 2022 on a pre-contract agreement.

Hinds will join the club after playing for Icelandic side ÍBV Women's Football and Swedish side Sundsvalls DFF.

Liana brings a wealth of experience racking up 36 appearances for the Trinidad and Tobago national team and captaining the side in the 2019 CONCACAF Caribbean Olympic Qualifiers.

Speaking ahead of the move in the summer, Liana said, “I’m very excited to be joining Hibernian for the upcoming season!”

"I’m honoured for the opportunity to be part of this strong club with an amazing culture."

“I can’t wait to join the team and make an impact in the league next season. See you soon Edinburgh!”

Dean Gibson expressed his own excitement at being able to add Liana to his squad, saying, “This signing shows you where we are going as a club. Liana is joining Hibs at the peak years of her career. She’s a full international with 36 caps for Trinidad and Tobago.”

"An extremely athletic and quick defender, she’s a player we are excited to see join the club in the summer. Apart from her determination and aggression to defend, Liana is also a very attack minded defender which is a great fit for how we want to play."

"We can’t wait to see what she brings to our club. As always, we are delighted, she has chosen Hibernian as her next destination.”

Liana will wear the number 7️⃣ shirt upon her arrival subject to international clearance.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline biga84

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: March 09, 2022, 12:01:24 PM »
Didn’t see this posted anywhere.

Former Benedict’s standout signs for Finnish first division side. 

https://fchaka.fi/uutiset/fc-haka-ja-anthony-herbert-sopimukseen/

Translated into English:

FC Haka has signed a 1 + 1 year contract with topper Anthony Herbert. The 24-year-old Herbert is from Trinidad & Tobago but arrived in Valkeakoski from St. John’s Red Storm in the U.S. University Series, where he has spent the past few years.

- Tony is a physically excellent top opener. Came to us through the American contacts for the test and was a positive surprise, the head coach Teemu Tainio explains the background to finding the player.

Herbert himself heard from his agent about the opportunity in Haka and decided to seize the opportunity.

- They talked a lot about Haka's traditions, as well as about the coach. I'm really excited about this opportunity, and I'm not really looking forward to the start of the Veikkausliiga.

- Settling in Finland has gone smoothly and the community has warmly received me. In addition to the exercises, the conditions are also excellent.

In addition to professional coaching, Toppari sees a positive competitive position in the team, where players motivate each other for the better. He is ready for the League Cup starting this weekend and sees that he will bring his own strengths to the team.

- I am a strong and tenacious defender who brings hardness and skill to the line of defense, and I also keep a voice on the field. I can also quickly turn the game from defense to offensive direction, the man analyzes himself.

Herbert arrived at Haka's test in mid-January and showed his skills in a training match against the Seinäjoki Football Club. Tainio stated that after that match, the man appeared in his favor.

The team of white shirts has expanded and strengthened promisingly during the first half of the year. Now, at least for the downstairs, everything is ready and Tainio seems to be very happy with it.

- With this agreement, our Ground Floor looks strong and has a good competitive situation!

The number of FC Haka's contract players will increase with Herbert 26. The nets are still on the water in terms of attack head reinforcement (s):
Mika Hilander, Aatu Hakala, Kalle Kohonen, Seth Saarinen, Eero-Matti Auvinen, Niklas Friberg, Henri Malundama, Topias Listo, Atte Sihvonen, Tino Purme, Donaldo Acka, Oiva Laaksonen, Janne-Pekka Laine, Miro Salminen, Salomo Ojala, Jesse Huhtala, Logan Rogerson, Vigori Gbe, Elias Collin, Konsta Mervelä, Felix Lehtinen, Thomas Saarinen, Oliver Whyte, Luiyi de Lucas, Stavros Zarokostas and Anthony Herbert

Online Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: March 09, 2022, 01:38:10 PM »
Didn’t see this posted anywhere.

Former Benedict’s standout signs for Finnish first division side. 

Yeh, wasn't posted here, but was posted on Twitter and Facebook.

Online Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: April 11, 2022, 09:10:53 PM »
Attacker Darius Lewis has signed with Brasil's Botafogo B who campaign in the Brasileirão de Aspirantes.

« Last Edit: April 12, 2022, 07:13:40 AM by Tallman »

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: September 06, 2023, 09:48:10 AM »
How has Anthony  herbert been doing ?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

1]; } ?>