June 04, 2024, 08:45:47 AM

Author Topic: SIA Shocker  (Read 71422 times)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: SIA Shocker
« Reply #180 on: January 26, 2011, 08:01:34 AM »
LETS MOVE ON ANAND SAY SO AFTER D PIANO

Well we did to Reshma. Now Kamla say LETS MOVE ON

LAWD AH MARKING TIME I LIKE HULSIE AH NOT MOVING
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: January 26, 2011, 08:21:01 AM »
LETS MOVE ON ANAND SAY SO AFTER D PIANO

Well we did to Reshma. Now Kamla say LETS MOVE ON

LAWD AH MARKING TIME I LIKE HULSIE AH NOT MOVING

Moving to the left aye,
Moving to the right oye....
Moving to the left aye,
Moving to the right oye,
Down south, down south
Up North, up North.....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: January 26, 2011, 08:34:04 AM »
alyuh killin mih here :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: sigh :(
I pity the fool....

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: January 26, 2011, 08:35:53 AM »
dat chune could use the cocal cola riddim for ah backbeat

The picong in dimache gras should be good this year...dem calypsonians have the material writing itself
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #184 on: January 26, 2011, 08:43:14 AM »
Allyuh notice that the PM gone silent again. Any sign of pressure and she does boil down like bhagi. They give Sandy statements to read and he din even make the appointment and even though the Director of the SIA reports to the PM. Sandy is a stupidman to stay in that wok. Whatever he get he look for that.

The PM is supposed to take full responsibility for this mess. As yet the source of the 'misinformation'  hasn't been identified. Who the hell pad Ramnarine C.V .? And just out of wisdom if people making allegations against somebody's qualifications , wouldn't you retrieve the person's diplomas and produce evidence before making a statement ? They seem comfortable at deflecting allegations of corruption by touting incompetence. It bad , it real bad.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: January 26, 2011, 08:47:28 AM »
Allyuh notice that the PM gone silent again. Any sign of pressure and she does boil down like bhagi. They give Sandy statements to read and he din even make the appointment and even though the Director of the SIA reports to the PM. Sandy is a stupidman to stay in that wok. Whatever he get he look for that.

The PM is supposed to take full responsibility for this mess. As yet the source of the 'misinformation'  hasn't been identified. Who the hell pad Ramnarine C.V .? And just out of wisdom if people making allegations against somebody's qualifications , wouldn't you retrieve the person's diplomas and produce evidence before making a statement ? They seem comfortable at deflecting allegations of corruption by touting incompetence blaming the PNM. It bad , it real bad.

Edited.

And on another forum...yuh seeing dat. I hearing how is only 8 months..give dem time cuz yuh cyar expect tings to be good "cuz of the mess PNM left". I wondering wha de hell PNM hadda do with dis. And also...how much time before I could say...dis is folly now.

The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: January 26, 2011, 08:59:04 AM »

The PM is supposed to take full responsibility for this mess. As yet the source of the 'misinformation'  hasn't been identified. Who the hell pad Ramnarine C.V .? And just out of wisdom if people making allegations against somebody's qualifications , wouldn't you retrieve the person's diplomas and produce evidence before making a statement ? They seem comfortable at deflecting allegations of corruption by touting incompetence. It bad , it real bad.

Jah boy ah trying to convince somebody offline dat Sandy should go but ah eh getting mih argument across properly.  Ah could take a borrow??  (again  ;D)
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #187 on: January 26, 2011, 09:32:10 AM »

Jah boy ah trying to convince somebody offline dat Sandy should go but ah eh getting mih argument across properly.  Ah could take a borrow??  (again  ;D)
Is open source go right ahead.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: January 26, 2011, 12:03:20 PM »
Well at least ah get ah good laugh off of Reshma.....got this in mih inbox......ah love it bad, bad, bad!!!
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

This is for all my qualified people. 

The remix(wine to the side)

Reshma are you readdyyyyyy?
Yeaaaaaaaah
U make d SIA Swankaaaaay
Yeaaaah

So Kamla went and hire this young ting to watch we
but we push she out, ah say we push she out
She salary went from buying mauby to building house
but we push she out, ah say we push she out

wha she do?

wine and resign, wine and resign, wine to d, wine to d, wine to d, 
wine to d, wine to d, wine to d, wine and resign

Kamla in front, Sandy behind, these ppl like dey mad and blind

wine and resign

She only thirty and have 2 a levels and certificate from John D
But she qualified, dey say she qualified
She does macco good dey say, and blow whistle all day
So she could spy, ah say she could spy

wha she do?

wine and resign, wine and resign, wine to d, wine to d, wine to d, 
wine to d, wine to d, wine to d, wine and resign

Kamla in front, Sandy behind, these ppl like dey mad and blind

wine and resign
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: January 26, 2011, 12:05:56 PM »
All allyuh good for is tuh nitpick, every little mistake... gih de peope time nuh man... scheups!

Offline Jay10

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: January 26, 2011, 12:33:38 PM »
All allyuh good for is tuh nitpick, every little mistake... gih de peope time nuh man... scheups!

thats not a 'little mistake' my friend

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: January 26, 2011, 12:46:33 PM »
As an indian she would not have had this chance given to her, if it was under a PNM run Government... as unc supporters said after KPB won... "IS WE TIME!"

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: January 26, 2011, 01:00:27 PM »

Boss trust mih, yuh get ketch with Bakes post......
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: January 26, 2011, 01:05:01 PM »

I'm fairly sure he was being sarcastic and not confrontational.....clearly he has a high fever
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline 1-868

• Hero Warrior
  • Haters love me
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: January 26, 2011, 01:14:06 PM »
Ah feeling it for Sandy.. now he is feeling used and abused.. Monilal is ah facking doggggggg
Phenomenal, lovely atmosphere.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: January 26, 2011, 01:16:54 PM »
Ah feeling it for Sandy.. now he is feeling used and abused.. Monilal is ah facking doggggggg

I eh feeling it for anybody....he getting used and abused den he should frigging resign, wha happen he dat hungry??.....steups!!!
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: January 26, 2011, 01:29:11 PM »

Allyuh real symphathetic feelin it 4 Sandy. LOUDDDDDDDDD STEUPSSSSSSSS.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline signal

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: January 26, 2011, 01:37:24 PM »

ah not sorry for him one arse...he is a darm goat!!!...he didnt even know what was in the paper moonilal hand him, but de backside reading it, it should have had some obscenities in it...fool.
If...
chief justice ivor archie say so
ex-chief justice sharma say so
law assoc pres martin daly say so
transpareny institute say so
Ken Gordon say so
jones p say so....then is so!!!

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: January 26, 2011, 01:58:48 PM »
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: January 26, 2011, 01:59:37 PM »

::)   :devil:
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline boss

• Hero Warrior
  • When I grow up I want to be Dennis Lawrence
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: January 26, 2011, 02:16:39 PM »

WHOOSH!  :rotfl:

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
« Reply #201 on: January 26, 2011, 02:18:17 PM »
A woman eh have she Academical situation right, all they have to do is remove her and put the right person in place for the position.However. Because of an error de whole a Trini in a frenzy over this issue. Trini's love action fuh soo.. boy.. take ah lil thing and blow it up big,big,big. blame this one ,blame that one. Bacchanal in de place...What next?
« Last Edit: January 26, 2011, 02:25:50 PM by davyjenny1 »
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

Offline FF

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: January 26, 2011, 02:22:45 PM »
A woman eh have she Academical situation right, all they have to do is remove her and put the right person in place for the position.However. Because of an error de whole a Trini in a frenzy over this issue. Trini's love action fuh soo.. boy.. take ah lil thing and blow it up big,big,big  blame this one ,blame that one. Bacchanal in de place...What next?

THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: January 26, 2011, 02:30:46 PM »
de man damn serious oui.... she academicals is not right

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
« Reply #204 on: January 26, 2011, 02:36:36 PM »
Yeah stinker boy... Duh..Ah watchin two men in dat pic though
« Last Edit: January 26, 2011, 03:46:53 PM by davyjenny1 »
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: January 26, 2011, 02:48:58 PM »

Offline 1-868

• Hero Warrior
  • Haters love me
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: January 26, 2011, 04:11:48 PM »
Phenomenal, lovely atmosphere.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: January 26, 2011, 04:59:21 PM »
Who de glamour gurl

I trying tuh figure out if she supposed to be de head of de jackass... or de tail.

hmmmn.. confusing.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: January 26, 2011, 05:37:48 PM »
Got this off facebook.

Bas to PM: Explain Sasha’s job
Published: Wed, 2011-01-26 19:33
by Gail Alexander

Former prime minister Basdeo Panday has called on his successor, Prime Minister Kamla Persad- Bissessar, to explain what Sasha Mohammed’s job as the Prime Minister’s Events Adviser is all about. Panday raised the query after Mohammed’s job description appeared recently in connection with the furore concerning shortlived SIA/SSA head Reshmi Ramnarine. Panday said: “What exactly is this post of ‘Adviser on Events’ about? It sounds like something that can be done by a secretariat or other administrative staff. It sounds like a waste of taxpayers’ money.

“If the PP has made so many promises about transparency and accountability, the Prime Minister should readily explain publicly what this special post is and how much Mohammed is being paid for it. “The public voted against this sort of waste of taxpayers money, they have a right to know what these positions are and the cost.” He said: “This Government cannot continue to do the same things the PNM did because change is what the people voted for.

“Roodal Moonilal said the most stupid thing when asked about the SIA issue recently. He said nobody knew who the SIA head was under the PNM. But he misses the point that the PP won on the basis of change and has to operate differently to the PNM.” Panday said Persad-Bissessar's praising of him—as former UNC leader—at Monday’s UNC celebration was “a red herring.” &ldquo;The administration knows it is unpopular and that I have been outspoken, so any praise of me might have been seen as a diversion that could redound to their benefit.”

“I’m also curious about the praise since she has not spoken to me since she became Prime Minister. I had called her home to congratulate her when she won. A man answered and gave me a number to call but when I called there was no answer and I left a congratulatory message with him to give her. I never heard from her although she claims she called me. That’s not true.

“More important is how much Monday night’s celebration cost, whether it was paid for by Government funds or private and if so by whom.” &ldquo;Instead of praising me, she should get her Government to perform — while the PP was celebrating there were 34 murders in 24 days for 2011 and they say crime is on the decrease,” Panday added.

http://www.guardian.co.tt/news/2011/01/26/bas-pm-explain-sasha-s-job
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: January 26, 2011, 05:54:34 PM »
Boy imagine Bas and all looking sane and collective in his contributions to the mess.....well yes, we really reach where we going!!!.... ::) ::)
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

1]; } ?>