April 27, 2024, 09:59:35 AM

Author Topic: SIA Shocker  (Read 69884 times)

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
Re: SIA Shocker
« Reply #60 on: January 22, 2011, 12:05:24 PM »

A press release issued by the Ministry of National Security’s corporate communications unit mirrored Sandy’s statement.

But an official release from the Office of the President, issued at about the same time that Sandy spoke in Parliament yesterday, made no mention of an acting appointment and also said the new appointee would head the SIA, not the SSA, as claimed by Sandy.

I believe the Office of the President.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #61 on: January 22, 2011, 12:10:54 PM »
*bump*

question: who in de old guard was up for de position?
The original article pointed to a guy called Trevor Ganpat

Sources further say following the SIA fiasco last year, Persad-Bissessar had appointed Trevor Ganpat, 33, to head the agency. Ganpat, sources say, is a senior intelligence analyst and was in charge of the Threat Assessment Group during the Caribbean Heads of Government Conference (CHOGM) held in 2009, which saw United States President Barack Obama and world leaders visit Trinidad.

Ganpat has been attached to SIA for the past ten years and is currently awaiting results from the University of the West Indies, having completed his Masters in Criminology.

Ganpat is also an intelligence analyst on the National Security Council.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 22, 2011, 04:50:52 PM »
True Trini yuh beat mih to the punch on the resume. 

This is some real  :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs:  :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :banginghead: :banginghead: :busshead: :busshead: :busshead: :flamethrower: :flamethrower: :flamethrower: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

truetrini

« Reply #63 on: January 22, 2011, 05:14:13 PM »
she resigned today..dis is ah real People's partnershit!

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 22, 2011, 05:17:53 PM »

Truetrini stop it nah man, yuh beating mih to the punch whole day.... ;D 

On the topic of Ms. Reshmi, why yuh resign gyal??  Kamla self say today, today yuh well qualified and Rowley and dem just trying to play politics......gyul doh study dem idiot and dem out here eh dey jess jealous!!
 ::) ::) ::)

Real f*&%$ng shit..... :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
« Reply #65 on: January 22, 2011, 05:22:42 PM »
Join them
« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 05:26:50 PM by davyjenny1 »
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 22, 2011, 05:25:25 PM »

Steups...see wha allyuh cause? I now intensifying my efforts to find she and give she some sweet talk. I coulda be getting put in house all now.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 22, 2011, 05:47:59 PM »
SOMEBODY PLS FIND MACHEL OLD SONG

I LOVE MY COUNTRY  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #68 on: January 22, 2011, 05:51:04 PM »
Becareful ayuh on this forum eh make Jack and he connections close down this site , eh alyuh could bring down any government if alyuh so good let me see wah alyuh go do with theppshit sorry ar mean ppship.
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

truetrini

« Reply #69 on: January 22, 2011, 06:12:11 PM »
dey make she regin I sure..Brownsugar, I already made you an offer sometime ago..yuh never took it up. ;)

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #70 on: January 22, 2011, 06:15:53 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/RT_INmTzamM&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/RT_INmTzamM&amp;feature=related</a>
Poor Decisions , bad judgement.

truetrini

« Reply #71 on: January 22, 2011, 07:20:00 PM »
dey give reshmi ah corbeaux sweat.

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 22, 2011, 08:07:38 PM »
SOMEBODY PLS FIND MACHEL OLD SONG

I LOVE MY COUNTRY  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Meh fadder did play j'ouvert and based his costume off that song... he paint he body black and tie a few corn stalks to he self, with ears of corn all over...  :devil:

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 22, 2011, 10:05:41 PM »
Steups. Blasted PNM fault again! Making dis government job so hard!

PRIME Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar yesterday defended the appointment of Reshmi Usha Ramnarine as head of the Security Intelligence Agency (SIA), calling the controversy a "red herring" from Opposition Leader Keith Rowley. (See story at right)

Persad-Bissessar said newspaper stories on the issue were "fabricated" by the Opposition with "no basis in fact".

The PM made the comments during a brief interview with Radio i95 yesterday as she left a seminar for State board appointees at the National Academy for the Performing Arts. (See photo on Page 9)

Ramnarine subsequently tendered her resignation yesterday to National Security Minister Brigadier John Sandy.

Asked by Radio i95 whether Ramnarine was the "whistle-blower" who leaked information on the SIA's spying practices under the People's National Movement (PNM) government, Persad-Bissessar responded: "Was there a whistle-blower?"

She then said: "What is really the objection to the appointment of this director (to) the SSA (Strategic Services Agency)? Is it because she is 31 years old? Is it because she is an academically qualified woman with nearly a decade of experience within what was then the SIA?

"It is absurd that Dr Keith Rowley, who now leads the very political organisation that was in government when the SIA illegally and immorally tapped into the private conversations of politicians, judges, journalists, private citizens, even the President, can have the temerity today to ask whether this appointment was designed to perpetuate the very practices carried out under the very PNM administration of which he was a part."

Persad-Bissessar accused the Opposition of basing its fears and accusations on its understanding of how that party functioned when it was in government while it judges the People's Partnership government by its own yardstick of subterfuge and corruption.

Persad-Bissessar said there was nothing clandestine about Ramnarine's appointment, which was done through the National Security Council and the Cabinet.

Asked how Ramnarine came to be appointed, Persad-Bissessar said:

"She was recommended by the deputy director of the SSA. The council of ministers of the National Security Council received that recommendation and considered it. I had no personal friendship or relationship with the director."

Prior to that, the PM said: "There is no answer to be given to Dr Rowley's Anansi stories of meetings and dubious relationships, which were all fabricated to create the storm of protest and righteous indignation about the very SIA that the PNM should hang their heads in shame for, for the manner in which it was used."

She added: "This red herring cannot erase what happened during the PNM administration with the SIA. Let Dr Rowley spend the time explaining how that occurred— he stayed silent through all of that—rather than to cast these spurious and unsubstantiated allegations."

Persad-Bissessar said she has continued to stick to her statements that no one in Trinidad and Tobago should be denied any position for which they are qualified, based on gender or ethnicity.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 22, 2011, 11:24:52 PM »
Has there ever been proof furnished to support the charges that spying actually occurred?  I mean beyond the critical evidence which was spirited away in the dead of night by the Israeli bogeymen?

truetrini

« Reply #75 on: January 23, 2011, 01:28:24 AM »
Not one Iota of proof, the files missing as much as de piano was missin'

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 23, 2011, 02:21:42 AM »
Not one Iota of proof, the files missing as much as de piano was missin'

See I had to ask... because the way Kamla carrying on like the spying allegations was fact, and the complicit-ass media ent even think to challenge she on it.

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #77 on: January 23, 2011, 02:54:52 AM »
Is Manning, PNM, corrupt government cause the world to be lafing at us right now .
As Bas say we wanted change and we get exchange .
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #78 on: January 23, 2011, 06:15:20 AM »
Watch how she tries to clumsily defer responsibility here again by saying
"She was recommended by the deputy director of the SSA. The council of ministers of the National Security Council received that recommendation and considered it. I had no personal friendship or relationship with the director."
Obviously the Prime Minister would have received a recommendation. A file containing Ramnarine's C.V., and performance appraisals would have been forwarded to her and it was her duty to consider the recommendation and accordingly accept or deny. This statement is  so foolish because it unearths either a clear case of reckless delegation and acquiescence on the part of the Prime Minister or outright biasness. The Deputy Directors post would also have to be confirmed by the PM . Didn't she think it wrong to make the more experienced and more qualified person (Trevor Ganpat)  subordinate to Ms. Ramnarine.

Apparently she think we stupid.  I am disappointed too that she has tried to make this an age,sex, race thing.
Persad-Bissessar said she has continued to stick to her statements that no one in Trinidad and Tobago should be denied any position for which they are qualified, based on gender or ethnicity.
"What is really the objection to the appointment of this director (to) the SSA (Strategic Services Agency)? Is it because she is 31 years old? Is it because she is an academically qualified woman with nearly a decade of experience within what was then the SIA?
So what she inferring here , allyuh don't like Reshmi because she is young indian and female ? Rowley's statement in fact questioned Ramnarine's qualifications and experience to head the organisation and naturally the Prime Minister's motive in this absolutely ludicrous appointment.

I really hate it when people cry wolf. You would expect that from a stooge like Ramlogan not the Prime Minister.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 23, 2011, 06:22:36 AM »
http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/RESHMI_RESIGNS-114433029.html

RESHMI RESIGNS
By Ria Taitt Political Editor

Within 24 hours of questions being raised about her appointment and her qualifications for the post of director of the Security Intelligence Agency (SIA), Reshmi Usha Ramnarine has resigned from the position.
Though appointed eight days ago (on January 14), information about her appointment only became public on Friday in an Express exclusive, to be immediately greeted by outrage, with some of her own colleagues in the SIA describing her as unsuitable and underqualified for the position.
The negative comments continued with Opposition Leader Dr Keith Rowley threatening to withhold Opposition support for critical legislation unless Ramnarine was removed from the position (See story below).
Yesterday, questions continued to be raised about her qualifications, with sources claiming investigations would not bear out the claims made by ministers (John Sandy and Suruj Rambachan) on her behalf in Parliament on Friday.

By yesterday afternoon, Ramnarine, "with deep regret", tendered her resignation "with immediate effect", saying she was of the view "that the work of the agency and my duties as director, as well as my personal safety, has been compromised by the high level of exposure over the past few days".
This, notwithstanding the fact she "had looked forward to serving my country as diligent ly as I have in the Security Intelligence Agency for the past nine years".

The letter of resignation was submitted to Minister Sandy who, in a press release, "thanked Miss Ramnarine for her willingness to serve and wished her the very best in her future endeavours".
The appointment of the 31-year-old Ramnarine to the senior security post had come as a shock. She had entered the SIA as a junior support staff member and earned a monthly salary of $5,000. With her promotion, her salary was pushed into the $40,000 to $45,000 range, with perks including transportation, travelling and other allowances.

She was put above others who were thought to be eminently more qualified, such as Trevor Ganpat who, along with Julie Browne, was appointed deputy director of the SIA.
Rowley, at a news conference on Friday, noted Ramnarine, a close friend of former TV6 journalist Sasha Mohammed, had been introduced as the "whistle-blower" at a farewell party for Mohammed at Trotters some weeks ago.  He asked whether Ramnarine was the whistle-blower to which Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar had referred in Parliament when the dramatic expose on the activities of the SIA was made. He asked whether her appointment had been a payback.

Sandy, in justifying Ramnarine's appointment in the Parliament on Friday, had stated she was a "graduate of the University of the West Indies (UWI)". Rambachan later elaborated, saying she possessed a BSc in Information Technology and was currently a second-year student at UWI, pursuing a degree in psychology. A CV submitted by Ramnarine to various media houses in 2007, however, merely listed her as having done a computer course, Microsoft Certified Systems and Engineer, between April 4, 2005 and May 12, 2006 with UWI.
Ramnarine's resume was posted on Facebook yesterday, and it showed technical qualifications in computing, but no academic qualifications over and above two A-Levels, in which she achieved passes at the lowest permissible level.

Sandy, on Friday, said Ramnarine had been appointed as director with the office of the director of the SSA to assist in the "rationalisation, streamlining and amalgamation of the SIA into the SSA". However, on Friday, a release from the President's office stated Ramnarine had been appointed to the post of director of the SIA and the instrument of appoint- ment was signed by "His Excellency, Senator Timothy Hamel-Smith".
Both Ramnarine's resignation letter and the release sent yesterday from the Minister of National Security, however, stated she had resigned her position as director of the SSA.

Bakes, the part in bold should clear up whether or not she has a degree.......now shouldn't Rambachan and Sandy be referred to the priviliges committee??  They both clearly sought to mislead the house and the public.  Not that I expect that to happen but isn't it something Rowley should consider??

Ah find some men real, real quiet boy.....I understand though, at some point the shit so bad it just can't be defended, right Sammy??  What was that you said about a latrine again??
« Last Edit: January 23, 2011, 06:42:32 AM by Brownsugar »
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline 1-868

• Hero Warrior
  • Haters love me
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 23, 2011, 07:33:00 AM »
This PM get rid of Col Robinson and Col Joseph (saying the incompetent) but put this Data Entry Operator in such a sensitive position...SOME BODY MUST BE MAD !!!
Phenomenal, lovely atmosphere.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 23, 2011, 09:31:59 AM »
ah wonder if this girl was actually capable of doing the job ? as good as everyone else have done, and have been doing in the past ? I wonder if the eventual director will be better than the past ? ah wonder if all past appointments have been in order, until as such time as they are replaced to themselves be replaced, when they all have us in the great positions we are in today ?  SIA, already sound like ah waste ah time bobol operation to me, cause with all the SIA, look we here...if they wasn't quietly operating we all widda be exiled to barbados & Grenada by now ? Watch the magicians 3 rd hand

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 23, 2011, 09:53:23 AM »
Ah find some men real, real quiet boy.....I understand though, at some point the shit so bad it just can't be defended, right Sammy??  What was that you said about a latrine again??

I doh understand u. I did my democratic right and voted for who i thought would have made a difference -
but it eh working out.

U did rather i vote for the pnm like u ?
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 23, 2011, 10:32:04 AM »
Like Kamla drink some forest park when she appoint dis ooman... :devil:

Did she graduate from UWI.. according to my resume I could get this job... who do I need to see to apply for de wukk... what kinda drink does kamla and she dr man drink on Sunday..?

This is ALLEGEDLY the resume of newly appointed Security Intelligence Agency (SIA) director Reshmi Usha Ramnarine

Date of Birth
5th March 1980
OBJECTIVE
Long term objective: to be a highly skilled professional GIS Manager with intentions to pursue a Certificate in Geographic Information Systems Management. Also, I am carded to begin a Bsc. Geography and the Environment (London) in September 2007. I am an ambitious professional with a well-rounded repertoire of hands-on skills to draw from.
As a short term objective I continue to be a highly motivated and skilled Technical Operator aiming to seek eventually, a challenging management position with a technologically driven organization. I am interested in a position that will enable me to combine my four and a half years of experience at Research Associates of Trinidad and Tobago with my expertise in PC-based, hands-on technical support, database interaction and networking fundamentals. I have over 3 years experience working with databases and compiling and streamlining information for further processing.
My greatest asset is my ability to use effective problem solving skills, creativity and innovative thought processes. My past experience with both corporate and government-based environments gives me a well-rounded repertoire of personal knowledge to draw from.
EXPERIENCE
01 June 2002 - Present
Research Associates of Trinidad and Tobago
Technical Operator III - Three Year Contract Position
Acquiring and streamlining data for compilation into centralized database
Concise report writing of acquired intelligence for sole purpose to be used by other elements of the organization
Worked directly with wireless network management and mobile data providers, also GPRS data transfer
Interacted with peer teams of 1-5 personnel to accomplish short and long term projects in accordance with guidance from management, project requirements and target objectives
Communicate effectively with peers, superiors and subordinates to ensure management intent, compliance with project directives and overall success of the project
Document and track the status of projects milestones, challenges, and alternative resolutions to provide management with useful and accurate operational data
January 2001 – January 2002
Ministry of Labour, Manpower Development & Industrial Relations
I.T. Support Technician, Data Entry Coordinator – One Year Contract Position
I.T. Support Technician assisting a team of data entry operators providing support for Officials and Employment and Training employees, both local and remote site users in a Windows NT4.0/2000 multi-domain Mixed Mode Network utilizing Remedy Action Request System for Trouble Ticket Management. Hands-on daily tasks include:
•   MS Outlook 97/2000/2002 MS Exchange Server configuration, trouble-shooting and on-site user training
•   Support and configure the full MS Office 97/2000/2002 Office Suite
•   Support and configure Visio Standard, Technical and Enterprise Editions
•   Support and configure MS Project 2000
•   Install and configure Dell desktop and laptop PCs using Windows 95, 98, NT 4.0 SP6a , 2000 Professional SP2 , and NT4.0 Server operating systems via direct installation and by using PQDI and Norton Ghost
November 1999 – December 2000
Ministry of Local Government
Data Entry Operator
Management of local database and entering of data with reference to local available human resources
July 1999 – November 1999
Buccaneer Enterprises & Co. Ltd
Data Entry Operator
Management of local database and entering of data with reference to the business of the exportation department
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
April 4th 2005 – May 12th 2006 University of the West Indies – Technical Training Unit
Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (M.C.S.E.)
Managing a Server 2003 Environment    70-290
Installing and Configuring XP Professional    70-270
Implementing Exchange Server 2003 70-284
Planning a Server 2003 Network Infrastructure    70-293
Implementing a Server 2003 Network Infrastructure 70-291
Planning a Server 2003 Active Directory    70-294
Designing Security for Server 2003    70-298

American Computers & Electronics
P.C. repair & Maintenance
A+ Certification
BorderCom International
Windows NT Server Administration
Windows 2000 Professional
Microsoft Office User Specialist

University of the West Indies – School of Continuing Studies
Form Six School (1998-1999)
Northeastern College
8 O’ Levels
English Language   I
English Literature   I
Principles of Business   I
Mathematics    II
Caribbean History   II
Biology    II
Geography    II
Economics    C
3 A’ Levels
General Paper    C
Sociology    E
English    E

REFERENCES
•   Ms. Sashi Indarsingh LLB (Hons.)   
•   Mr. Nigel Manmohan   
•   Ms. Candice Parmassar   
•   Mr. Richard Cas
« Last Edit: January 23, 2011, 10:58:56 AM by Daft Trini »

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 23, 2011, 11:26:27 AM »
WOW....If the resume is accurate about the only thing this lady was qualified to run was a network. And that was in 2006 when she did her MCSE. Things plenty different now.

In another normal functioning society plenty other heads should roll, or at least be in some serious trouble. The PM should be taking plenty more flak for that and Sandy should be bussing all now with pressure.

Madness. I think while the Express seems to have done a reasonable enough job with this one, in general, there are not enough competent, aggressive investigative journalists in TNT to "guard the democracy" as it were, so this kinda shit is commonplace. It's as though that kind of journalistic culture does not exist. Plus de people doh care.

Anyway, this one didn't slip past the guards though. Kudos to you Express.
Two islands are better than one.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 23, 2011, 12:27:42 PM »

I doh understand u. I did my democratic right and voted for who i thought would have made a difference -
but it eh working out.

U did rather i vote for the pnm like u ?

Nah she vote TOP.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 23, 2011, 12:28:39 PM »
Watch how she tries to clumsily defer responsibility here again by saying
Obviously the Prime Minister would have received a recommendation. A file containing Ramnarine's C.V., and performance appraisals would have been forwarded to her and it was her duty to consider the recommendation and accordingly accept or deny. This statement is  so foolish because it unearths either a clear case of reckless delegation and acquiescence on the part of the Prime Minister or outright biasness. The Deputy Directors post would also have to be confirmed by the PM . Didn't she think it wrong to make the more experienced and more qualified person (Trevor Ganpat)  subordinate to Ms. Ramnarine.

Apparently she think we stupid.  I am disappointed too that she has tried to make this an age,sex, race thing.
"What is really the objection to the appointment of this director (to) the SSA (Strategic Services Agency)? Is it because she is 31 years old? Is it because she is an academically qualified woman with nearly a decade of experience within what was then the SIA?
So what she inferring here , allyuh don't like Reshmi because she is young indian and female ? Rowley's statement in fact questioned Ramnarine's qualifications and experience to head the organisation and naturally the Prime Minister's motive in this absolutely ludicrous appointment.

I really hate it when people cry wolf. You would expect that from a stooge like Ramlogan not the Prime Minister.

Agreed... Kamla real disappointing.  To underscore how sill the age thing is... Ganpat heself in his 30's... no?

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 23, 2011, 12:36:23 PM »
Bakes, the part in bold should clear up whether or not she has a degree.......now shouldn't Rambachan and Sandy be referred to the priviliges committee??  They both clearly sought to mislead the house and the public.  Not that I expect that to happen but isn't it something Rowley should consider??

Yeah... we still doh know how current that resume/CV is though.  So I'm not sure if they could be charged with deliberately misleading Parliament.  Even if she doh really have a degree, she may have misrepresented such to them and they relied on that.  Lack of due diligence on their part not to check, but not proof of intent to mislead.

And again, I disappointed in the media, Ria Taitt here in particular for giving credence to the spying talk w/o the government actually substantiating the charges with proof.

WOW....If the resume is accurate about the only thing this lady was qualified to run was a network. And that was in 2006 when she did her MCSE. Things plenty different now.

In another normal functioning society plenty other heads should roll, or at least be in some serious trouble. The PM should be taking plenty more flak for that and Sandy should be bussing all now with pressure.

Madness. I think while the Express seems to have done a reasonable enough job with this one, in general, there are not enough competent, aggressive investigative journalists in TNT to "guard the democracy" as it were, so this kinda shit is commonplace. It's as though that kind of journalistic culture does not exist. Plus de people doh care.
Anyway, this one didn't slip past the guards though. Kudos to you Express.

See, this is EXACTLY what I saying.  How come nobody asking the hard questions?  Is like everybody just dancing around the issue.  People either flat out lying, making up serious allegations (SIA spying, Piano stolen etc.) and nobody furnishing proof... and even then they getting away with it because nobody have the balls to call them on it or hold their feet to the fire.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 23, 2011, 01:17:52 PM »
I find it REAL interesting.

Ah mean...when yuh hearing dis:

So. She qualified for the position? Wha de people who would have been junior to her have? She qualified based on what?

Dis wrong and strong attitude real intriguing too.

And a next ting.....can a president refuse to appoint someone?

Tangential to that...how many appointments has the President of the Senate made?

« Last Edit: January 23, 2011, 01:42:37 PM by Bourbon »

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 23, 2011, 01:59:32 PM »
Ok so she is no J. edgar Hoover  :devil: She said she was carded to do a BS in Geography and Environment... in London... I doh know about English schools but does she not require some perquisites for this with some A-Level passes. I will say that the resume looks embellished in some parts but this is a common practice these days.

For instance was she ever a member of the armed forces or a member of the protective services...? This is my question... I doh care about intelligence quotient as I am concerned with her ability to lead security intel... 

I have been to a gov't press release (visiting my brother and he was providing equipment there) doh expect no hard questions if rum and roti passing, the only sound you will be hearing is fork on plate or "pass me some solo"
« Last Edit: January 23, 2011, 02:03:13 PM by Daft Trini »

1]; } ?>