April 20, 2024, 06:29:24 AM

Author Topic: Mexico Sell Out  (Read 8404 times)

Offline trinibug

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Mexico Sell Out
« on: October 13, 2005, 07:04:31 PM »
This is what these imps on GolTv 45/45 saying now.
First they claim that we eh beat Mexico in 74 years. ( I think Latapy might disagree with that). Then they say that the extra concacaf 1/2 spot is undeserved. - But these TV men either euro-centric or South-American.
Finally they say that Mexico look weak, and the referee had some bad decisiona, including the penalty.

Steups... now they saying Jack Warner can die seeing Trinidad make the world cup. With the wink, Jack have a dream...

Sour Grapes! At least the next one saying is Guatemala Fault, How they could lose a game in 5 minutes they was winning 2-1 in POS

And nobod mention that Costa Rica didn't exactly shine on the field either.

But is conspiracy Thursday. Argentina sell out to Uraguay - look how they was huggin before the game.
Must rhyme with an O

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Mexico Sell Out
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2005, 07:06:34 PM »
GolTv how bout....FUK U

or even my personal fav

ATCHOOOOOO   pardon i am allergic to BULLSHIT :bs:
« Last Edit: October 14, 2005, 03:29:16 PM by Tallman »

Offline BigToe

• Hero Warrior
  • Laaaaard, ah cyan take it no more
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2005, 07:09:24 PM »

Sour Grapes! At least the next one saying is Guatemala Fault, How they could lose a game in 5 minutes they was winning 2-1 in POS

Tell them pricks our Grapes real flicking sweet and remind them that Costa Rica send a bunch of no names, brek foots and shithongs.

Offline Rotato Poti

• Hero Warrior
  • VIBES IT UP!!!
    • View Profile
    • ACB reloaded
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2005, 07:11:34 PM »
This is what these imps on GolTv 45/45 saying now.
First they claim that we eh beat Mexico in 74 years. ( I think Latapy might disagree with that). Then they say that the extra concacaf 1/2 spot is undeserved. - But these TV men either euro-centric or South-American.
Finally they say that Mexico look weak, and the referee had some bad decisiona, including the penalty.

Steups... now they saying Jack Warner can die seeing Trinidad make the world cup. With the wink, Jack have a dream...

But is conspiracy Thursday. Argentina sell out to Uraguay - look how they was huggin before the game.

I was in the stadium that last time Trinidad beat Mex ... when Latas score that bullet ..... and I eh 74 years old.

Offline JERSEY TRINI

• trotty
  • Hero Warrior
  • without god life just doesn't make sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2005, 07:15:53 PM »
It really funny how it would be acceptable for Guatemala to beat Costa Rica but not Trinidad to beat Mexico (not like is the first time we beat them).  I realize though that it didn't matter who our last game was against, they was going to say that the other team sell out against us.  It could have even have been Panama they would have just said that Jack Warner offered Panama something for the game. If it was the USA that we played the last game against then they would have said that since they knocked us out in 89 then they just felt sorry for us and gave us the game.  It really didn't matter but maybe the only way they would have accepted the result of the game is if our last game was against Guatemala.

F*(K THEM ALL

WARRIORS FOREVER!!!!

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2005, 07:17:02 PM »
if we cheat we cheat what we explaining for.dem vex dey dont have jack on dey side. hull dey muda neck

mova say so
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2005, 07:19:07 PM »
fire for them euroc centric goal tv bastards ah hope we face dem side an cut they ass goin an comin in germany

talk dun
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2005, 07:20:39 PM »
I feel nothing we say will convince these fools so doh study it.

We just have to go out there beat Bahrain have a good showing in the WC and laugh at all these asses.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2005, 07:35:46 PM »

We just have to go out there beat Bahrain have a good showing in the WC and laugh at all these asses.

I'll drink to dat... :beermug:
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline troy piloy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2005, 09:55:10 PM »
 :flamethrower: for them fellas
Senior Advisor to AWATT's Intelligence Unit

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2005, 09:59:00 PM »

my sentiments exactly JDB, well said!!

ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2005, 10:26:16 PM »
I getting South African Sat TV here ( Super Sports) and in their world cup wrap up they said that Trinidad has gotten through to the play offs because Mexico played with a second string team and had no real inetrest in the game since they had qualified already (I intend to send them a fitting email.
 However BBC on TV commentator did say this about the Stern second goal, ( Take a look at this folks, what a spectacular goal from Stern John, what a way to win a match, you will hardly see better than that !! )
So there is the pettiness, sour grapes (South Africa hosting the next world cup and have not qualified ) and the objective reports.

But to all the bullshit, cow piss mix with elephant shit reports, I say Deda muteli (Georgian for yuh mudder c..t)

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline jaden

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2005, 12:11:34 PM »
i agree with JDB.......and f**k all ah them jackasses
mistakes are stepping stones to success

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2005, 02:25:26 PM »
Nationals are all about themselves.  Yuh not in it; of course you'll try to find a way to mitigate yuh failure.  It's human emotion to be jealous of what someone else has done, if they wanted the same thing, but fell short. Let all the eliminated watch from the side as we look to destroy Bahrain. F**k Guatemala, S. Africa, and all the failures.

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2005, 04:40:20 PM »
 I write goltv a E-mail because I see the 45 45 thing and that was rel sh*t.  Gerardo Villa talk up in he c*nt . they sounded like they wanted Guatemala to make it . HOL THEY MUTHA C*NT...

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2005, 05:15:24 PM »
JDB said perfectly. Only people who not there complaining.
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
Biased Latin Media
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2005, 06:48:47 PM »
On Gol TV's 45/45 when the topic of Guatemala's exit from WCQ they called Our win against Mexico questionable. They said Mexico played lax and Stern's first goal was a clear offside.

They didn't mention that Mexico was totally outplayed in midfield, that T & T created the bulk on the chances or that the T&T defense was oustanding. Their analysis totally ignored the playof  Latapy, Edwards or Withley. They also ignored the fact that Costa Rica rested 8 players and virtually handed the match to Latin neighbours Guatemala. They also went as far as to say that the two goals Stern scored against Guatemala happened when a Guatemala player was being treated.

This not the first time I've observed the lack of objectivity with the Latin sports press. I hardly ever see such inaccuracies in local sports media. We tell it like it is and the some.

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2005, 07:04:02 PM »
they rel priks, those 2 goals was wen the player went off but it happends all the time in football, one of the other players should have been coverin, but if u see the stern winner v the guats did u see the 3 men unmarked at the back post, never in my life have i seen worse defending, so we punished them. so they have no 1 to blame but them selves. and all this stuff about v mexico, they seem to forget we went to mexico and played well if a couple things went differntly we could of had a draw and that was a full strength mexico who hadnt qualified yet. guatemala on the other hand played mexico in the biggest game in their history wen mexico was understrength and had already qualfiied. they scored in the 2nd minute and still got licks. and to make it worse they were basically given a point by usa. they were lucky to even get in the hex so they can piss off. they vex because they know it will be a long time b4 they get so close, they can wait 32 years as we did

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2005, 08:00:07 PM »
I write goltv a E-mail because I see the 45 45 thing and that was rel sh*t. Gerardo Villa talk up in he c*nt . they sounded like they wanted Guatemala to make it . HOL THEY MUTHA C*NT...

Ponnoxx wat is de email fuh dem putas at Goltv?

Ey yuh see all a dese ppl who want to play down our achievement callin it a shock and a surprise and questionable, none of dem remember in 2000 when we beat a much better Mexico side than the one they have now.  Hernandez, Camp, Blanco get send home wit no points dat day.

Offline Jay10

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
All dis talk bout Mex sell out
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2005, 08:36:44 PM »
Wasn't dis close 2 da same mex side dat played Guat.??

We plaed Mex in their yard and didnt get 5 in the heat of qualifying

La Volpe is under a bit of pressure so he wasnt commin to sell out

Mex was playing 4 1st place in concaf

so wat the f%$k all ah dem ah talk bout?????????

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2005, 09:10:57 PM »
it have men go talk regardless, but I ent go lie, when I see it had a obvious corner when I think it was Yorke run straight back (what would be we left back position) and kick a  ball out the back line and the linesman say corner, and yorke and everybody say is a corner, adn the refree overrule and say is a spot kick...ah kinda tink in muh head - jack securing he investment or wha?  and how in the end the match kinda didn't run the full course of the amount of time the 3rd official put up..that kinda could look fishy to an outsider. 
Not taking anything from the boyz though, cuz anybody with 2 eyes who could see could clearly see that Mexico wasn't sellin' that game at all, and T&T absolutely play for and deserved to win.

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2005, 09:14:42 PM »
Mex was playing 4 1st place in concaf

the thing is that with the world cup seeding formula, mexico is already in the top bracket based on their last 3 world cup performances and ranking. not sure if usa is in the running but i doubt it. so mexico truly doesn't have anything past the qualifying stage to play for - except to avoid injury and PRIDE.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2005, 11:19:34 PM »
it and how in the end the match kinda didn't run the full course of the amount of time the 3rd official put up..that kinda could look fishy to an outsider. 

As I heard a commentator point out recently, when the game is stale and the result is not going to change, teams not trying etc, the refs have been giving the whistle before the full injury time has been played.  Nothing wrong wit dat, it was obvious Mexico wanted it to end.

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2005, 12:17:13 AM »
Jus hear from someone home that the talk in Trini is that jack W have some talk going around that he taking CR to some fifa court shite, apparantly because of what he percieve as a sell out.

Dont know how true that is, in any event, Mex didnt send their full team to T&T as well, but I think is the exact team that hammer Guatemala a few days ago.

Anyone at home hear this?

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2005, 12:52:15 AM »
and what about the US/  them send a bs team since they qualify too.  everybody does do that.  i ent even know the result of the last US match yet.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2005, 04:47:57 AM »
Everybody has thier own little view depending on how they feel.

Did it occur to these commentators that when Guata played at home to an understrengthed American team, they could only draw.

Or that in the last four encounters between Mex and TT in POS, TT has only lost once.

Or that in 2001, we beat them and then later drew 1-1 with a 10 man side.

Biased bitches who probably didn't see the game.

Peace,
VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline ladywarrior

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2005, 06:22:36 AM »
 NO chance! One of my colleagues worked for the Mexican TV station during the match and is from Peru. He said the commentators on the air were suprised at the level of play the warriors brought on!  He himself was pleasantly surprised!
The only thing to fear is fear itself.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2005, 06:34:50 AM »
Everybody has thier own little view depending on how they feel.

Did it occur to these commentators that when Guata played at home to an understrengthed American team, they could only draw.

Or that in the last four encounters between Mex and TT in POS, TT has only lost once.

Or that in 2001, we beat them and then later drew 1-1 with a 10 man side.

Biased bitches who probably didn't see the game.

Peace,
VB

I was telling the clowns on BigSoccer that when they were predicting that Mexico would give us three if we lucky.

I tell them that in th elast three games there Mexico win once over a poor coach, lost and drew 1-1 against 10 men only after we lost a man who get riled up by some gamesmanship.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2005, 12:20:20 PM »
yeah Mexico sell out........

that's why the keeper save the PK...which bribed keeper gonna save a penalty ??...

that's why the man lobbed Jack from the top of the box, when he coulda just blast it wide.......(steups)

people should just stick to what they know about....I heard rumors of Jack payin' off Mexico & CR before the game so that no matter what, we would get through to the play-off......I guess that is why CR went down to Guatemala and played the game of their lives right ?? (steups)....

Just because someone workin' for the press on the "inside" says it, doh make it the gospel...

that's over-simplified thinking....First off, you can bribe a referee, sure (and there's no guarantee in that)....but you can't pay "MEXICO"...who is Mexico ? the coach ? the players ? the football association ? the gov't ??...who ?? who yuh pay and how much ?? and how much did Guatemala pay Mexico ?? how long the negotiation took ? so Mexico just sat there and accepted cash offers from both sides and then decided.......hmmmm let's see who to let win ??..... and who is to say that they would accept it ?? who is to say that someone won't blow the whistle ?? People have huge reputations on the line if news like that gets out........ who is to say that the players won't just walk out and say f- that ??  who is to say that the players wouldn't still go out and still play to win ??

I believe that Mexico not having as much at stake, did not come out blazing as they could, and they didn't bring their best players....had Mexico needed to win, the game may have been different....that is a no-brainer...and it's inconsequential, because that is the nature of W.C. qualifiers... and I eh sayin' that pay-offs don't happen, sure...but to say that "Jack pay Mexico" and believe that jusso jusso is just over-simplified thinking. There is alot to take into consideration before you come out and say some shit like that.......(I get real vex when I hear men eatin' up rumors like that)
« Last Edit: October 15, 2005, 12:27:36 PM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2005, 12:59:38 PM »
How people does talk nonsense so? seel out? dem eh see the saves the mexican keeper had tuh make? count the chances stern had FIVE.

Dem people eh see the kinda of organization in the attack that TNT come with? dem eh see Edwards taking men tuh school and Latapy playing Principal and discipling all dem men? Enough ah dis  talk about sell out. Imagine how we played Guatemala; imagine if we had CR now in ado or die game? Ah boi leh me go take five yes.

1]; } ?>