March 28, 2024, 10:21:37 AM

Author Topic: Mexico Sell Out  (Read 8363 times)

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
corruption must not be in we team
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2005, 05:05:33 PM »
Well i want to know bout this talk bout jack fixing the game i personally don't believe it i know the man want to see us reach far in football but to fix a game nah man.leh meh know wuh allure tink
« Last Edit: October 16, 2005, 06:28:32 PM by trini airman »

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: corruption must not be in we team
« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2005, 05:22:50 PM »
anything can happen..i eh dat naive, but my deep down personal feeling is that the game was legit. how you script what went on in dat game?...neither the players nor the referees did anything suspicious. De penalty had all de evidence you need to know nobody was tiefing.

1) we miss de blasted penalty: iif the Mexicans players were cheating..de penalty woulda score cuz de keep just hadda play he was flat footed cuz he thought he was going the other way.....AND...if the refs were cheating the man who fouled Stern woulda see red and get send off so we would be playing against 10

Also de Mexicans wouldn't be clearing ball off post and keep wouldn't be backpeddling to stop Stern spectacular volley.

however...Guetah 3 goals in 30 minutes against CR is very suspicious to me. I also find that 2 WCQ in a row Uruguay needed  a result against Argentina to get the 1/2 spot and both times they get exactly waht they needed from their close neighbors. People should be sepnding more time on dem 2 games for tiefin'...but say waht..we black, so we must get de hate....I doh care do..we still in it and if we get there..we getting there by merit

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2005, 05:27:47 PM »
As a man say....dah Jack Warner real good.

Jack Warner miss de penalty

And de same Jack Warner was in position to put de ball in de net when Jack Warner shot rebound off de post

Simultaneously, Jack Warner kept his flag down to allow the goal to stand

Then Jack Warner leggo a bullet past Jack Warner in de Guatemalan goal to score T&T 2nd goal.

Same Jack Warner put up he flag to deny T&T a goal from a Jack Warner dribble and wall pass wit Jack Warner

Dah Jack Warner real good.  He all over de place.   ::)
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2005, 05:30:58 PM »
i agree 100% with yuh they trinidad have natural talent so germany we comin for yuh and we doing it ligit

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2005, 05:56:58 PM »
i would not put it past Jack to buy the game, but the game did not play off like a sold out game.
down 3 goals in 30 mins well i aint saying nothing bout dat!!!!

I will be the first to admit that Mexico did not play with a full squad or at full speed, which was to our advantage, either way beating a Mex B squad is not small feat, didnt that same team give Guat 5 a few days before?

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2005, 06:13:43 PM »
some ppl just mad we doing good and they have no other choice but to watch us on tv ripping up bahrain

Offline CarenageBoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Mexico Sell Out
« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2005, 06:27:04 PM »
Leh we set deez fellas straight. We beat Mexico three times and we draw two times. And dah din take 74 years.

Forumites, correct meh if ah wrong!

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2005, 06:30:11 PM »
Leh we set deez fellas straight. We beat Mexico three times and we draw two times. And dah din take 74 years.

Forumites, correct meh if ah wrong!
One of de 3 victories was in 1974. Overall we have played Mexico 15 times, won 3, drew 2 and lost 10.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 17, 2005, 12:48:30 AM »
http://www.goltv.tv/eng_indexbuilder.php?target=eng_programas     

........go to that link and send

them some e-mails

Offline bahrainwillwin

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
trinidad and tobago - mexico
« Reply #39 on: October 17, 2005, 07:03:44 PM »
Yes we all know that mexico is a sell out , and that warner meet up with De la torre( mexican president FMF ) and talk about something? wired ? the game ended earlier , it is not acceptable in the last game to finish it earlier eventhough mexico was not going to create  any danger it is just not Descent to do this , it only creates Doubts !

David Yallop
 How They steal the game
 i recommend everyone to read this book , see wahts arround FIFA !

GOOD LUCK AND TELL warner to buy more games ! maybe that way you can assist a world cup

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: trinidad and tobago - mexico
« Reply #40 on: October 17, 2005, 07:05:27 PM »
next people is you, doh worry

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 17, 2005, 07:10:08 PM »
Since Jack Warner fixing dis one too,why allyuh playing for ?...... Exposure?

Offline bahrainwillwin

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 17, 2005, 07:21:31 PM »
i am not worried i am not from  bahrein ,it is a game that does not mean shit for me , eventhoug bahrein has more chances , anyways , with money you can win ! then why not go for it ? you have done it already so why not again ?

DAvid yallop
HOw they stole the game

read this book you can see what goes arround FIFA !

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #43 on: October 17, 2005, 07:35:30 PM »
i am not worried i am not from bahrein ,it is a game that does not mean shit for me , eventhoug bahrein has more chances , anyways , with money you can win ! then why not go for it ? you have done it already so why not again ?

DAvid yallop
HOw they stole the game

read this book you can see what goes arround FIFA !
This man is not even from Bahrain...what de hell he doing here den?

I feel he is one of Jack's outside chirren.

Coward...why are you hiding behind Bahrain's good name.....show yourself Coward...what country are you from coward.

Offline bahrainwillwin

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 17, 2005, 07:37:57 PM »
COsta rica

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 17, 2005, 08:02:17 PM »
You from Costa Rica???????:rotfl: well allyuh is de biggest sell outs as allyuh show de las match day!
Back in Trini...

Offline dutchman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 17, 2005, 08:22:47 PM »
The man is German.
His name is Gunther
He has a problem...
will call you all sort of names within a few minutes.
He also tried to blackmail Jack W., but Jack was too busy doing other deals therefor he only has this board to talk too.

Rumor has it that every other thing you read or hear is just a rumor.

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #47 on: October 17, 2005, 08:25:37 PM »
You from Costa Rica????????  :rotfl: well allyuh is de biggest sell outs as allyuh show de las match day!

that true..i agree with yuh dey fella  ;D
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Bahraini No.1

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Why Maxico gave the game to TnT?
« Reply #48 on: October 19, 2005, 01:08:39 AM »
Please don't angry from my question, just I want to know what happened in the match between Maxico - Tnt?

Why the Maxico team lose the match?, I don't think that maxico was played with full team?

BAHRAIN 1st Forever

Offline dutchman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Why Maxico gave the game to TnT?
« Reply #49 on: October 19, 2005, 01:52:05 AM »
I advise you to download and see the match.
Mexico didn't give anything away, but of course when you are already qualified you give also some other benchsitters a change to play. Cause you will need them damn hard in Germany!!
Every single country in the world does that.

btw: Benchsitters in mexico are class A players, under 17 just became World Chapions beating Holland and Brazil with big numbers...go figure ..
« Last Edit: October 19, 2005, 02:19:41 AM by dutchman »

Offline Bahraini No.1

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 19, 2005, 03:09:20 AM »
 I agree with you,

Thats what happened with Bahrain team

Bahrain was playing by the second team with North Korea.

I know that your team is not easy...

BAHRAIN 1st Forever

Offline I love bahrain

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 19, 2005, 04:22:28 AM »
I thing because maxico sooner or later going to 2006 world cop .

so . maxico did not play eith full team

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 19, 2005, 05:33:22 AM »
I have a question Bahrain Bobolee...

How on earth did FIFA order a replay between u and Uzbekistan?
After all, Uzbekistan had scored and was leading, then got a penalty.
The penalty had to be retaken because of a player who ran into the box as the kick was being taken.
I know it was an error by the Japan referee to award the free kick to Bahrain, when the penalty kick should have been retaken. So actually Uzbekistan should have been up 2-0 then.
How did FIFA find a way to make the game replayed?
I could have understood the decision if it was BAHRAIN who got the controversial penalty.
How much oil money did Bahrain pay to have the replay?
Uzbekistan deserved the 3-0 win they were seeking.
I personally find that is not fair to them.
So my question to you, why did FIFA give the game to Bahrain?
And you have the nerve to come here and post that Mexico brought a B team to play  us.
That Mexico B team will put no less than 5 goals past shitsnake Bahrain. You know it and I know it.

Offline bahrainwillwin

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Trinidad sucks
« Reply #53 on: October 19, 2005, 01:46:56 PM »
buying games the only way they can win.  :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 19, 2005, 05:31:16 PM »
did u see d game   both teams played very well

BAHRAIN shouldnt effin speak    dey werent supposed to be hear the uzbeks were

there's only one uzbeks  there's only one uzbeks

the redsss are dead on the 12th   TNT TNT TNT TUM TUM TUM

Offline Reaper2004

• Warrior Nation Enforcer
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 14, 2005, 03:12:25 PM »
CAUSE THEY CANT PLAY A FAIR GAME THEY BRIBE ALL THE OFFICIALS THAT TAKE PART IN THEIR MATCHES JUS TO WIN

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 14, 2005, 03:29:11 PM »
horse you dig up ah post from 3 weeks ago to write that
yuh evil boy

Més que un club.

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 14, 2005, 04:21:20 PM »
CAUSE THEY CANT PLAY A FAIR GAME THEY BRIBE ALL THE OFFICIALS THAT TAKE PART IN THEIR MATCHES JUS TO WIN

why you diggin up this chupid thread for.
Hart for president

Offline Reaper2004

• Warrior Nation Enforcer
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 14, 2005, 04:28:26 PM »
it was already dug up before me but we gointo BURY them ANYWAY!!

Offline dutchman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 14, 2005, 04:52:39 PM »
old thread but good point!

You do have a change to stop this.
Uzbekistan got robbed twice, I think this never ever in the history of Fifa has happend.
They are the laughing stock of all federations and now better move in to UEFA since the Arabian Football Ass. is so corrupt as it can be.
For anyone who doesn't know
A total clear win without interuptions of fans or weather got replayed because of a complain!!
Can you believe it ?! and Fifa got away with and probably some individuals with a lot of oil money.
So go T&T set it right, Fight corruption and bEAT Bahrain!

ASIA
Uzbekistan may join UEFA
Reuters

Uzbekistan may apply to join European football's governing body UEFA after what the Central Asian state called an unjust decision robbed it of a chance of reaching the World Cup finals.

"We, in Uzbekistan, always wanted to be a part of UEFA and after the latest events this process will certainly gain a new momentum," Alisher Nikimbayev, a senior official in the Uzbekistan Football Federation, told Reuters in an interview.

"What FIFA had done to us in regards of replaying our qualifier with Bahrain was very unjust. We feel very strongly about that."

Uzbekistan beat Bahrain 1-0 in the first leg of their Asian Zone World Cup qualifier play-off in Tashkent on September 3 but FIFA cancelled the result and ordered a replay following a mistake by Japanese referee Toshimitsu Yoshida.

FIFA, world football's ruling body, ruled that Yoshida had made a technical error in disallowing a converted Uzbekistan penalty and awarding Bahrain a free kick.

The two sides drew 1-1 in a rescheduled match on October 8 before Bahrain held the Uzbeks 0-0 in the second leg in Manama four days later to advance on the away goal rule.

"We have been robbed," Nikimbayev said. "First, we were robbed of a penalty, then they wiped away our 1-0 win which would have been enough for us to reach the play-off."

"Not a single person in the whole stadium understood what happened after the ref disallowed the penalty."

The Asian Football Confederation (AFC) suspended Yoshida indefinitely for his blunder.

"We feel sorry for Uzbekistan because they have been doubly punished, once for the penalty incident and then for having to replay the match they won," said AFC president Mohamed Bin Hammam.

Nikimbayev pointed the finger at FIFA for insisting on the replay. "Unfortunately, we don't have enough proof to say that FIFA would rather see a rich Arab state like Bahrain play in the World Cup than having us there," he said.

"For us it was the biggest chance to play in the World Cup finals and probably the last one in many years to come."

"I don't think we would get another chance like that for many years because most of our top senior players, back from the Soviet days, will now retire and it would take years before we could produce a new crop of good young players."

Bahrain face CONCACAF's Trinidad & Tobago in another play-off next month and the winner will advance to next year's World Cup finals in Germany.

Nikimbayev said Uzbek football would greatly benefit from joining UEFA.

"It would be a tremendous opportunity. We could raise our game to a new level," he said.

"Playing in the (European) Champions League would be a great boost for our game and would benefit us financially."

"All our fans would love it. Just imagine having Real Madrid, Chelsea or Man United come here."

Nisimbayev said geography should not be a problem, pointing to their Central Asian neighbours Kazakhstan and Australia as examples. "If Australians can join the Asian confederation and Kazakhstan become a UEFA member why not us?"

Kazakhstan became the newest member of UEFA in 2002 while FIFA's executive committee approved Australia's move from the Oceania confederation to the AFC earlier this year. Israel, once a AFC member, has also been playing in Europe for a long time.

Nisimbayev said it was a political decision to join the AFC.

"Right after the Soviet break-up we had a choice of joining either UEFA or AFC," he said.

"I remember (UEFA president Lennart) Johansson invited all 15 former Soviet republics to join UEFA way back in 1992."

"Uzbek soccer officials wanted it, our fans wanted it but we just couldn't convince our politicians back then," he added.

"Well, maybe now is a good time to have this issue settled."

1]; } ?>