April 28, 2024, 11:33:12 AM

Author Topic: Bahrain men real fast, I just read on the internet  (Read 11625 times)

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Bahrain men real fast, I just read on the internet
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2005, 02:53:59 PM »
to everyone here i m not from bahrein i am from COSTA RICA , the team that f**k you guys up in both games !

What is your problem with Trinidad if you're from Costa Rica ? You qualified.......you should be happy.

Costa Rica went down to Guatemala with a "B" team on the final match day and lost......then you have a problem with Mexico bringing a "B" team to Trinidad...what is your point ? If what you're hinting at has any substance, then Costa Rica is no different from Mexico........

I don't get it....Everybody knows that I'm mr tolerant here on the forum, but you're absolute dead weight. You're useless on here...absolutely useless. You have nothing to contribute. Go cure your feminine itch somewhere else man. This is a football forum. There's other sites where you can pay people to cure your loneliness........we're not interested

I vote we completely ignore this guy from here on in.......

Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2005, 02:55:20 PM »
kicker i wit yuh on dat...i sure we all have better tings to do dan waste energy on dis man
Back in Trini...

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2005, 02:58:19 PM »
Nice I talkin dat long time.
Leave d Guatemalan alone
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline bahrainwillwin

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2005, 03:00:33 PM »
Come on you AGAIN
Please do not impose yourself for Costa Rican.
You're a German and went to spannish class...we all know that.
You're highly concerned about the influence of $$ in the game of football.
But why are you then not posting for the poor Iranians or Ozbakies?
Did you ever study the AFC ( Arabian Football Ass.)
You're a real sad troll

if you want we can talk in spanish and you can read and somehow notice that i am fluent in spanish and that as much as you study spanish you wont speka like i do !

Offline Jayerson

• Hero Warrior
  • Gunners for life
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2005, 03:06:19 PM »
i would love to hear more! and i will also like to hear9 since this is a Soccer Forum or futbol or Football) how many times has T and T go to a WORLD CUP ??? i dont know the answer can you please tell me ?
and congrats for all of your other achievements to bad  they wont help you get to the world cup !

How many times has anyone from CONCACAF or ASIA or OCEANIA won the World Cup, same number as T&T. In the World Championship 4 X 100, what did T&T come in that? Against all the best sprinters in world?

Offline bahrainwillwin

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2005, 03:07:55 PM »
to everyone here i m not from bahrein i am from COSTA RICA , the team that f**k you guys up in both games !

What is your problem with Trinidad if you're from Costa Rica ? You qualified.......you should be happy.

Costa Rica went down to Guatemala with a "B" team on the final match day and lost......then you have a problem with Mexico bringing a "B" team to Trinidad...what is your point ? If what you're hinting at has any substance, then Costa Rica is no different from Mexico........

I don't get it....Everybody knows that I'm mr tolerant here on the forum, but you're absolute dead weight. You're useless on here...absolutely useless. You have nothing to contribute. Go cure your feminine itch somewhere else man. This is a football forum. There's other sites where you can pay people to cure your loneliness........we're not interested

you want to know why i am mad the way , Warner manages concacaf , the way (impossible) t and t won over Mexico , Guatemala Almost win in san jose in the fisrt game it was close and we can never beat guatemala im guatemala , and with a team B never was going to happend , but mexico is mexico , they can Beat anyone with a B team , so i insist that Warner should leave concacaf , that game that a lot of people watch was a LIE and you guys know that , TO you KICKER you can f**k off , and ignore me if you want i dotn give a damn how are you recognized in this forum for me you are 1 more on the crowd ,a little piece of shittt!

Offline bill

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2005, 03:09:51 PM »

Also our GDP Per capita is high as f**k !
If you want to compare i can keep going but i dont want you guys to see the truth that you live !
CR is Pura vida

Hmmm this just goes to show how stupid you are.. check your facts before you embarrass yourself
CR GDP per capita $9,600
T&T GDP per capita $10,500

Take dat in your pipe and smoke it!

http://www.odci.gov/cia/publications/factbook/geos/td.html

Offline bahrainwillwin

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2005, 03:12:55 PM »
i would love to hear more! and i will also like to hear9 since this is a Soccer Forum or futbol or Football) how many times has T and T go to a WORLD CUP ??? i dont know the answer can you please tell me ?
and congrats for all of your other achievements to bad  they wont help you get to the world cup !

How many times has anyone from CONCACAF

Level in Concacaf is really donw only mexico is Reputable , they won sub 17 ( and i said before this is not a big deal anyone can assist to this types of events !) but how is possible to T ant T be in the same group as MEXICO AND ST, nevis and st kittis ,(something like that) and put in a group CANADA , HONDURAS , GUATEMALA , AND COSTA RICA , thats absurd thats the only way T and t could make it to next round , while Mexico was winning 7 - 0 6 - 0 t and t was struggling to make it to the next round and finally clasify with 6 points ! why not put T and T with canada HOnduras and guatemala ????
for sure the wouldn make it ?

Offline bahrainwillwin

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2005, 03:15:56 PM »

Level in Concacaf is really donw only mexico is Reputable , they won sub 17 ( and i said before this is not a big deal anyone can assist to this types of events !) but how is possible to T ant T be in the same group as MEXICO AND ST, nevis and st kittis ,(something like that) and put in a group CANADA , HONDURAS , GUATEMALA , AND COSTA RICA , thats absurd thats the only way T and t could make it to next round , while Mexico was winning 7 - 0 6 - 0 t and t was struggling to make it to the next round and finally clasify with 6 points ! why not put T and T with canada HOnduras and guatemala ????

did i ever say it was greater that yours?????
go back and read i said it was high as f**k !
you are  a black illiterate !

Offline Jayerson

• Hero Warrior
  • Gunners for life
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2005, 03:17:15 PM »

you want to know why i am mad the way , Warner manages concacaf , the way (impossible) t and t won over Mexico , Guatemala Almost win in san jose in the fisrt game it was close and we can never beat guatemala im guatemala , and with a team B never was going to happend , but mexico is mexico , they can Beat anyone with a B team , so i insist that Warner should leave concacaf , that game that a lot of people watch was a LIE and you guys know that , TO you KICKER you can f**k off , and ignore me if you want i dotn give a damn how are you recognized in this forum for me you are 1 more on the crowd ,a little piece of shittt!

You act like this is the first time we have beaten Mexico in a WCQ or any match for that matter.

Anyway, I pay tribute to you, your words sound like that of a very intelligent person.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2005, 03:17:45 PM »

how does this make you feel? Do you feel empowered, invincible? Do you boast to your friends that you argue with Trinidadians on a message board?
Does it put make you feel proud? Does it give you a sense of accomplishment?
You need to grow up
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Jayerson

• Hero Warrior
  • Gunners for life
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 19, 2005, 03:19:41 PM »

did i ever say it was greater that yours?????
go back and read i said it was high as f**k !
you are  a black illiterate !

Now you are showing your true colours. What kind of illiterate are you?

Offline bahrainwillwin

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2005, 03:20:51 PM »
look at your unemployment rate you dumb ass , your GDP is higer but your unemplyment is high too when ours is 6.6 almost achieve full emplyment , and no cyclical unemployment ! yours is 10 . 4 % which is really f**k up so tell me wich econmy is better Costa Rica or Yours?

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2005, 03:22:12 PM »

Answer me one more question and I am done with you
I posted this on bigsoccer

if Warner is cheating? Why hasnt he been cheating before?

WCQ 94 2nd Round
Trinidad vs Jamaica

WCQ 98 Semis group of death
Trinidad
USA
Costa Rica
Guatemala

WCQ 2002 2nd round
Trinidad vs Haiti

WCQ 2002 semis group of death
Trinidad
Mexico
Panama
Canada

and we won this group

Why hasnt Warner been fixing the draws all along....

No wait let me guess he had a ten year elaborate plot in which he trys to deflect any suspicion by giving Trinidad some difficult ties....

The draws are random... get over it....
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline bill

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2005, 03:23:45 PM »
look at your unemployment rate you dumb ass , your GDP is higer but your unemplyment is high too when ours is 6.6 almost achieve full emplyment , and no cyclical unemployment ! yours is 10 . 4 %

The difference is the CR crack whores that does be working de streets

Offline bahrainwillwin

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 19, 2005, 03:25:26 PM »
because hes old and time is running out for him and since there is only failure he needs to cheat now because he ll be out soon and wont see his team in a world cup which is sad ! it does make sense for me ,

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 19, 2005, 03:25:58 PM »
bill doh stoop to he level brother
doh worry just now he goh get ban.  

Offline bahrainwillwin

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 19, 2005, 03:27:16 PM »
look at your unemployment rate you dumb ass , your GDP is higer but your unemplyment is high too when ours is 6.6 almost achieve full emplyment , and no cyclical unemployment ! yours is 10 . 4 %

The difference is the CR crack whores that does be working de streets
yes thats why i didnt realize that , we have whores they produce money make pure profit , you have slaves they make no profit and get 1 dlr a day working on fields !
Good point you make !

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 19, 2005, 03:28:31 PM »
Hush yuh racist ass
Flex hadda ban dis man
Promoting racism
goodbye Mr. Disgruntled Guatemalan.
Your team still eh in d WC
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline bahrainwillwin

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 19, 2005, 03:34:28 PM »
im not from GUA dumb f**k!
bahrein will win anyways dont discuss nomore!

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 19, 2005, 03:55:35 PM »
Guatemala still loss

Offline TnTVillan

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 19, 2005, 04:15:51 PM »
Piss off you racist asshole. Get of our site. i dont give a shit if its a forum. it is a forum belonging to soca warrior fans not assholes like you who cant accept defeat. We have beaten Mexico 3 times by the way. 2002 world cup quailifiers- Semi Final round
Trinidad Vs Mexico. Russel Latapy hits a screamer from 25 yards out and beats a diving Jorge Campos. Jack Warner rigged that one too??? Bahrainwillwin you don't know shit. your a dumb ass.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2005, 07:48:59 PM by TnTVillan »

Offline salt-or-fresh

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 19, 2005, 04:33:58 PM »

Haul yuh ass! we have we own Board!
Start yuh own...... do yuh know how?

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 19, 2005, 05:39:49 PM »

Mexico's last 4 visits to Trinidad..all between 2001 and 2005

TnT 1-0 Mexico
TnT 1-1 Mexico
TnT 1-3 Mexico
TnT 2-1 Mexico

Not impossible for TnT to beat Mexico...and the first 3 results were against the full Mexiacan A team with everything to play for...so why can't we beat a B team with nothing to play for? Mexico's record in TnT is poor. You are not well-informed. We are just fans so don't spread your hate here. You can take up your grievances with FIFA. And while your'e at it ask how Bahrain could get a game replaid that they lost...because the other team was cheated out of a penalty. Yet you want them to beat us. You can't be from Costa Rica you sneaky Guatemalan..You give Guatemala a bad name.....Perhaps you should go back to Serbia or wherever you said you're from. And please don't reply to my post...I can actually smell shit when I read yours. I'm impressed with your english though...did you learn it before or after you moved to Guatemala? Oh yeah...don't answer that...the shit smell..remember?
« Last Edit: October 19, 2005, 05:41:57 PM by Filho »

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 19, 2005, 08:47:20 PM »
Forumites

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 19, 2005, 08:48:04 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 19, 2005, 09:23:25 PM »
Laaaaard Touches...Good one!  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 19, 2005, 10:21:37 PM »
Bahrainvillain, instead of spending all this time on this forum, as an obviously well off and intelligent GUATEMALAN, you should spend the same effort helping the mud slide victims in your country.
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 19, 2005, 10:24:14 PM »
bahrainwillwin cyar be no Costa Rican cause if he hate black people so much he would have to hate de players on his team. Well is a good thing he has Wanchope "de great white hope" to hold it down for all de whites in Costa Rica.

You eh fooling nobody Mr Disgruntled Guatemalan, we all know de truth about you .....u is ah TROLL!

Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline Tha G.

• Sr. Warrior
  • Anytime is trini time, cyah wait to buss ah lime
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 19, 2005, 10:40:38 PM »
and dont forget we have one of de 2 original carnivals in de world...... we and Brazil.... dem eh have nothing to compare wit dat :rotfl: :rotfl:

1]; } ?>