Queiroz
9 (42.9%)
Pfister
7 (33.3%)
Neither
5 (23.8%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Voting closed: March 04, 2011, 12:16:52 PM

Author Topic: German Pfister in running for T&T coach  (Read 10912 times)

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: German Pfister in running for T&T coach
« Reply #60 on: February 18, 2011, 11:08:52 AM »
I would invite a 73 year old to work in an AC office ...but out in de trini heat ?? no sah !! one session in March and dais it !!! I remember going on a hike with some british friends who had just done a long hike in Egypt ....no problem they said ...it was to Las cuevas ...well we had to use all de water just to keep dem cool ...only trinis will know de water doh come off ....de humidity could eah in de 90's ...

all yuh eh hear de calyso king of de world or what ??? ....Yuh kyah take chances wid T&T !!!!!

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 18, 2011, 07:34:10 PM »
How can I get in touch with Shaun Fuentes?
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 19, 2011, 07:33:53 PM »
Ok well....Shaun nice interview..thanks for putting in the shift to get us this very key info. 

Can I make some suggestions that would help your efforts serve a better overall function for fans and the process?

1. Please turn the subject to face the brightest light source, if not dark skin people will disappear. 
        If it's to bright facing the hottest light source you can close your Iris on the camera.
        Or by a camera light or a lighting kit.  That way you can do whatever.

2. Keep your questions simple and short.
       Your questioning fits more of a 2 camera shoot than a single cam shoot.  If you want to take all that time developing and leading up to your question, get a second camera and shoot yourself asking the question.  This way your audience will not be watching someone wait for your question. 

A way to improve on this is to write your questions down in detail and practice them. Stay away from 2 for one questions etc.

You've got good skill brother, the job that you are doing is much used regionally and internationally keep up the good work.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 10:46:55 AM by Preacher »
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

1]; } ?>