April 29, 2024, 12:10:51 AM

Author Topic: Caribbean Twenty20 2011  (Read 35808 times)

Offline jahkingdom

• Strictly The Best
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Caribbean Twenty20 2011
« Reply #330 on: January 25, 2011, 03:05:31 PM »
bajans use to produce the best cricketers, now its trinidad and the mere fact is, the other islands and mostly yard cannot take we have all the best player now 

trinidad was always a football nation and have richer legacy than ja, but our infighting is making our football a laughing stock

if a laugh a pop :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:. this need to be added to the Caribbean cricket forum. lord!. everyone knows that Barbados produce the best cricketers. Barbados is the only Caribbean island that has more cricketers than Jamaica. Barbados is the only island that wins more four day Caribbean championships than Jamaica. what best players Trinidad have? what players Trinidad is producing. can they bat for more than 5 overs each?, i hope this thread keeps flowing cause the four day Caribbean championship and also one dayers and test matches are coming up for west Indies. a close eye will be on those so call great products of yours. :rotfl: :rotfl:.

Trinidad football is shit. you better enjoy the pass and cherish it. cause those days are over. i am not say Trinidad will never beat Jamaica again, cause any one can lose at anytime. but what happen in 60s and 70s or 80s will never happen again. Jamaica did not have a football foundation at that time. if we had that, John Barns would have played for Jamaica and so do other Jamaicans who played for England. we already beat you more than you beat us and also planing to increase the wipping. the amount of players Jamaica is pumping into Europe and America at the moment is crazy. Jamaica is trying to cement a footballing future with the construction of four different academy strategically place in certain areas. so you could sleep on your legacy, cause in the near future it will be lost in the shadow of Jamaica. when boldon on won the 100m, Jamaica did not win it yet, but with foundation work,Jamaica is pumping out athlete's by the hundreds.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2011, 03:15:34 PM by jahkingdom »
Hard work is the key to success

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: January 25, 2011, 10:28:35 PM »
larry gomes, gus logie, bernard julian, derreck murry, ian bishop, jeff stallmire just to name ah few, and last but not least brian lara the king of all cricketers, broke sobers record , came and lose the record and allyuh jamaicans jump for joy when the aussie broke his record only for him tuh make allyuh cry by breakin the record again!

ah never forget when allyuh jamaicans was routing for austrailia in the world netball tourney in 1979 when we lose to australia but still won the tourney in ah three way tie. from that day i know allyuh hate any other caribbean island tuh do better than allyuh!

the same way allyuh does find it hard to congratulate ah fellow caribbean country for any kind of accomplishments, mean while when jamaica does well, every caribbean nation does be happy tuh see a fellow caribbean country representing the region.

and about trini's lovin cricket, that's ah big lie! bajans, antigans and guyanese real love cricket and that's their first love, even jamaicans love cricket more than us, every body knows that trinis sport of choice is football, and the best cricketers in the world is bajans by two country mile.

i hate tuh talk this tribal talk, but it seems to me like"MOST" jamaicans does drink haterade yes!
just cool. what type of garbage that you just type. those are no cricketers to talk about :rotfl: :rotfl:. i was supporting lara when he broke the record so that  non-statement. jamaicans do not love cricket like the other islands. lara is the only great cricketer trinidad have.

You must be smoking crab grass! bernard julian, larry gomes, the great gus logie 3rd order bat's man after desmond haynes and gordon grenedge who on average would score @ least 65 runs and inning eh no cricketer??!!

the great jeffery stallmire, one of the greatest west indian cricketers of all time, and ian bishop (my school mate ;D) who picked up the slack after great pace bowlers like collin croft, andy roberts , joel garner micheal holding, and malcolm marshall left the scene and west indian cricket only had courtney walch tuh pick up the slack!

last but certainly not least. when the westindies was kickin arse and was the most feared team in cricket, derreck murry was the wicket keeper who never let anything passed him, divin left right and up ward to make some of the most stunning catches in cricket, he was easily one of the best , if not de best wicket keepers on west indian history.

you musta smoke woss than crab grass tuh say these cricketers was no good. you even know what is ah good cricketer? next thing yuh would tell meh is clive lloyd was no good either??

these men my not put up century after century like lara , but those guys was consistent when they step unto the field, and their fielding and bating average proved it!

ah sure you eh know much about cricket! matter of fact, you probably started watching cricket in the mid to late nineties, and probably never saw any of the players i mentioned talking that nonsense.

yuh even have ah clue what kerry parker cricket was?
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: January 25, 2011, 10:42:27 PM »
The irony is that English county cricket had started this 20/20 and the cat get let out of the bag. English is bawling because 20/20 has taken some of the draw from English cricket. The cricket world was centered around Lords. Now the Indians with all the money pouring into 20/20 has taken away some of the focus on England. This 20/20 is good for TT. England don't want WI players in county cricket so we go where we are wanted. And who don't like can kiss we bumper. Let us see how long the India can prop up their 20/20 league.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: January 25, 2011, 10:44:09 PM »
bajans use to produce the best cricketers, now its trinidad and the mere fact is, the other islands and mostly yard cannot take we have all the best player now 

trinidad was always a football nation and have richer legacy than ja, but our infighting is making our football a laughing stock

if a laugh a pop :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:. this need to be added to the Caribbean cricket forum. lord!. everyone knows that Barbados produce the best cricketers. Barbados is the only Caribbean island that has more cricketers than Jamaica. Barbados is the only island that wins more four day Caribbean championships than Jamaica. what best players Trinidad have? what players Trinidad is producing. can they bat for more than 5 overs each?, i hope this thread keeps flowing cause the four day Caribbean championship and also one dayers and test matches are coming up for west Indies. a close eye will be on those so call great products of yours. :rotfl: :rotfl:.

Trinidad football is shit. you better enjoy the pass and cherish it. cause those days are over. i am not say Trinidad will never beat Jamaica again, cause any one can lose at anytime. but what happen in 60s and 70s or 80s will never happen again. Jamaica did not have a football foundation at that time. if we had that, John Barns would have played for Jamaica and so do other Jamaicans who played for England. we already beat you more than you beat us and also planing to increase the wipping. the amount of players Jamaica is pumping into Europe and America at the moment is crazy. Jamaica is trying to cement a footballing future with the construction of four different academy strategically place in certain areas. so you could sleep on your legacy, cause in the near future it will be lost in the shadow of Jamaica. when boldon on won the 100m, Jamaica did not win it yet, but with foundation work,Jamaica is pumping out athlete's by the hundreds.
I eh lying boy, i really beginning to despise the jamaicans who does come on this site! allyuh ppl is real forkin dirty doorrrgggsss yes! for the life of me i don't know why allyuh does come on here since allyuh hate we so mush and is the best @ every thing! it really disgusting tuh see and hear this sh!t all the fackin time. not even a congratulatory gesture nothing commendable, just criticism and comparisons with what jamaica has achieved!!

allyuh is ah real disrespectful and incautious ppl oui!

if jamaica so good @ every thing , then allyuh should have ah good site tuh talk sports and bragg amongst allyuh self as to how good yuhs are, why come on our "SHIT HOUND TRINI" site tuh talk sh!t, just stay on yuh own site and lowwe we wid our site and everything would be just fine.

ah really beginning tuh hate you ppl ! allyuh is real forkin uncle tom haters, and sad part is, allyuh would never go on an american or english site and antagonize them, but instead would rather come on a west indian site tuh molest fackin ppl. real forkin slave minded tribal haters!!                         fack off  :clown:!!
« Last Edit: January 25, 2011, 10:52:29 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline jahkingdom

• Strictly The Best
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: January 26, 2011, 12:30:54 AM »

I eh lying boy, i really beginning to despise the jamaicans who does come on this site! allyuh ppl is real forkin dirty doorrrgggsss yes! for the life of me i don't know why allyuh does come on here since allyuh hate we so mush and is the best @ every thing! it really disgusting tuh see and hear this sh!t all the fackin time. not even a congratulatory gesture nothing commendable, just criticism and comparisons with what jamaica has achieved!!

allyuh is ah real disrespectful and incautious ppl oui!

if jamaica so good @ every thing , then allyuh should have ah good site tuh talk sports and bragg amongst allyuh self as to how good yuhs are, why come on our "SHIT HOUND TRINI" site tuh talk sh!t, just stay on yuh own site and lowwe we wid our site and everything would be just fine.

ah really beginning tuh hate you ppl ! allyuh is real forkin uncle tom haters, and sad part is, allyuh would never go on an american or english site and antagonize them, but instead would rather come on a west indian site tuh molest fackin ppl. real forkin slave minded tribal haters!!                         fack off  :clown:!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:. Jamaicans don't hate trinis or any other Caribbean island. but if you start disrespecting Jamaicans don't expect to get respected. if a Jamaican post something constructive, you see man start come out with garbage, especially the football section. the track section is the only civilize place on this forum. in this cricket section you guys no stop attack Jamaica former players. we don't post all the time, but we do search for attacks on Jamaicans before we post  :devil:. i am on Caribbean cricket forum, reggae boyz forum, Caribbean track forum etc.. so is not like we only on this forum. the Caribbean track and field forum was built by Jamaican and it currently have a lot of trini who post. trinis are also on our football forum along with people as far as Germany and no one telling them to leave.
Hard work is the key to success

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: January 26, 2011, 01:46:15 AM »

Champions of the West Indies .

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: January 27, 2011, 04:50:02 AM »
Big up

The Big Red ....White .. and Black

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: January 28, 2011, 04:27:52 PM »
Big up

The Big Red ....White .. and Black
Dyam rite man,ent we repping the area called de Caribbean,FACKING JEALOUS YARDIES WUDDA BE JUMPING UP AN DONG IF DEM WAS CHAMPIONS.

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: January 30, 2011, 11:09:23 AM »
Keep in mind the more we keep dividing,the more difficult it is for us to unite

Truth be told we have too much in common to indulge in division

So Jah say

1]; } ?>