March 28, 2024, 01:41:21 PM

Author Topic: T&T vs Barbados  (Read 4378 times)

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: T&T vs Barbados
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2011, 09:58:21 AM »
T&T 412 all out. We get 1st innings points  :applause:
Emrit ends on 97 not out.  :beermug:

:beermug: I now remember dem and went by d haterz 2 check d score.

haterz doh have much too say. If we were behind they would have about 4 topics on that.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2011, 10:06:16 AM »
T&T 412 all out. We get 1st innings points  :applause:
Emrit ends on 97 not out.  :beermug:

:beermug: I now remember dem and went by d haterz 2 check d score.

haterz doh have much too say. If we were behind they would have about 4 topics on that.

ENTTTTTTTT
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2011, 01:24:10 PM »
So Tino purposely stepped on Emrit ankle causing damage so that Emrit couldn't bowl again in the match,by his actions TT could have lost on first innings but we fought a great fight and got home.I have to wonder what would have been the result if Tino had done the same thing to Runarko or any bad Jamaican at the crease,I am sure Tino wudda get a good bat in his ignorant Bajan rass.Emrit shudda swing his bat right accross Tino face,that is what I would do.Dotish sc**t...Tino. :o

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2011, 05:22:56 PM »
that is what went down frico? I was at the match and didn't see what exactly took place. Tino and Emrit were going at it for the whole innings..When emrit brought up his 50 he kept pointing at tino and saying something
Back in Trini...

Offline rickstaa

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2011, 02:25:09 AM »
that is what went down frico? I was at the match and didn't see what exactly took place. Tino and Emrit were going at it for the whole innings..When emrit brought up his 50 he kept pointing at tino and saying something
Rayad is a very cool fella it takes alot to piss him off.........monkey know what tree to climb

1]; } ?>