April 26, 2024, 05:03:49 PM

Author Topic: Most blatant handball.....ever, and ref still misses it!!!  (Read 4971 times)

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Most blatant handball.....ever, and ref still misses it!!!
« on: February 08, 2011, 10:04:48 AM »
Truly amazing save...but it wasn't the goalie!!

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/world-of-sport/article/31241/

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/SaDci33GGzE" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/SaDci33GGzE</a>
« Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 10:14:10 AM by Tallman »

Offline fish

• Sr. Warrior
  • "Study the past if you would define the future"
    • View Profile
Re: Most blatant handball.....ever, and ref still misses it!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2011, 09:34:03 PM »
Big save

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2011, 03:00:40 PM »
nah is ah best save in truth, but sadly is not ah WC game AND there were no black people (at least ah didn't see any) involved for we to call him ah racist dog for making it;)
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2011, 03:04:27 PM »
nah is ah best save in truth, but sadly is not ah WC game AND there were no black people (at least ah didn't see any) involved for we to call him ah racist dog for making it;)

;) :D
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2011, 04:56:30 PM »
I feel is you who is the racist since when "BLACK" ppl complaining does drive ah sword in your side! is BC black ppl complain so much that yuh could walk in any store in america without some white man tellin you yuh have tuh leave BC your type is not allowed in the establishment.

a lot of allyuh yellow belly trinis think the rest of the world supposed tuh live by allyuh cowardly policies, and walk light without disturbing the white man.

you mr fyzoman, doh think i doesn't be watchin you and yuh on the sly anti black comments, i think the problem is with the "black" ppl who complainin, but rather with you!                    fackin bigot!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2011, 05:00:29 PM »
Yes i've seen a more blatant handball, and the 50 mil other ppl saw it too.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2011, 05:12:22 PM »

:beermug:

100% Agreed

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2011, 05:21:35 PM »
Ah cyah see the ref needa the assistants so it not all dat easy to give a penalty.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2011, 05:40:10 PM »

:beermug:

100% Agreed

You endorsing dat bullsh!t, fyzo man is ah racist MDFKR!
« Last Edit: February 09, 2011, 08:31:11 PM by just cool »

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2011, 10:53:14 PM »
So how did a piece of football footage turn into a racist argument? I'm trying to figure if Fyzoman is a white or black racist??? And I don't really underrstand Just Cools comments either.

But all I can figure is that both of the statements don't belong on a topic discussing a missed handball.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2011, 11:03:40 PM »
no gol!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2011, 01:27:19 PM »
I'm trying to figure if Fyzoman is a white or black racist???

What if he's neither. 
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2011, 01:32:30 PM »
I feel is you who is the racist since when "BLACK" ppl complaining does drive ah sword in your side! is BC black ppl complain so much that yuh could walk in any store in america without some white man tellin you yuh have tuh leave BC your type is not allowed in the establishment.

a lot of allyuh yellow belly trinis think the rest of the world supposed tuh live by allyuh cowardly policies, and walk light without disturbing the white man.

you mr fyzoman, doh think i doesn't be watchin you and yuh on the sly anti black comments, i think the problem is with the "black" ppl who complainin, but rather with you!                    fackin bigot!

lol Lighten up Malcom X.  It was a lil tongue in cheek comment about black people being quick to draw the race card.  It's no secret why blacks are among the ethnic groups who are most skeptical about racist discrimination- I think most people who know their arse from their elbow accept that.... but it's also a commonly used form of humor to mock it in the most ridiculous scenarios... Black comedians use it al lthe time... It's not a big deal.

Learn to laugh at yourself homie....it's ok.  
« Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 01:34:39 PM by kicker »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2011, 01:38:36 PM »
So how did a piece of football footage turn into a racist argument? I'm trying to figure if Fyzoman is a white or black racist??? And I don't really underrstand Just Cools comments either.

But all I can figure is that both of the statements don't belong on a topic discussing a missed handball.

Sometimes it's best to just ignore the madness...

lol Lighten up Malcom X.  It was a lil tongue in cheek comment about black people being quick to draw the race card.  It's no secret why blacks are among the ethnic groups who are most skeptical about racist discrimination- I think most people who know their arse from their elbow accept that.... but it's also a commonly used form of humor to mock it in the most ridiculous scenarios... Black comedians use it al lthe time... It's not a big deal.

At the same time though I really didn't understand Fyzoman's statement either... could be due to faulty memory, but I don't recall anyone invoking race over Suarez' handball against Ghana last WC.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2011, 01:44:27 PM »
At the same time though I really didn't understand Fyzoman's statement either... could be due to faulty memory, but I don't recall anyone invoking race over Suarez' handball against Ghana last WC.

I doh remember that either. I just guessed that's what he was talking about and in the process it look like he end up mashin' Just Cool corn with a high heels  ;D...

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2011, 01:52:56 PM »
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2011, 02:05:21 PM »

I doh remember that either. I just guessed that's what he was talking about and in the process it look like he end up mashin' Just Cool corn with a high heels  ;D...

LOL... musse Just Cool self who call Suarez ah racist when yuh see dat (eh JC?  ;D)... ah know how he like to start on dem "spanish" and dem when he ready, lol

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2011, 02:28:58 PM »
hear nah i forget i post dis until i check here 'Just Now;)'...Kicker you was spot on with your assesment boss....now ah eh have de time to go and pull no old thread, and admittedly ah getting lil old eh but i do seem to remember race being ah lil issue with de whole Suarez thing, it coming against ah African team and all dat (ah could be wrong though.)

anyway i just chook ah lil fire (how i know it woulda bring certain people outta the woodwork??? ok ok , i shouldn't write dat go just cause more talk) and BOY (!!!!) ah end up being ah racist bigot, yellow belly something, and me cyah remember what else nah.

MR. JC take win, how bout dat, whatever you say that I am, I am that.

I looking to go home and while ah going home beat meh cowbell (ah buy one ebay) in meh car to Benjai IzaTrini in this midwest single-digit cold.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2011, 07:25:15 PM »

So why i have tuh be all dat?? BC i have ah keen eye for ppl's bullsh!t hangups mean you should make me out to be some paranoid fist pumper who crawled out ah belleview in striped majamas!

i feel you should get ah wok wid the UN, since yuh want tuh play interpreter by tellin me what fyzo meant to say.

but i know why you jump on this so easy, it's BC racial confrontations does make most of allyuh uncomfortable. allyuh is the type of black ppl who feel black ppl should be seen and not heard for fear of the white establishment, and not wanting to be viewed as trouble makers.

every time ah black man stand up against obvious racisms allyuh quick tuh invoke the race card. since you know this situation so well, did you know this is not the first time this fella came out his face goin on about black ppl went against saures BC he did it against ghana (implying blacks and their blind racist support for ghana) ?

as ah matter of fact this is about the 4th time this dude brought this shyte up, it's like he can't let go. him and "stueps" / warrior queen had it out about this same subject, and i step in his face when the thing first happened in the summer, after that he mentioned it ah few time, and now he's back on that again.

i have to believe that this guy have ah problem with black ppl supporting black ppl, since this is not the first time i heard this dude making sly racial undertones in his post.

remember something buddy, i walk to the beat of my own drum, and i don't need you or anyone else tuh tell me what i seeing, when i could see clearly for myself

i know all the byoi dem on this site who have obvious rancor in they heart, and now and den it does slip out in their post.

my beef wid dem is, why not come out in the open and say how yuh really feel, BC if i was ah racist bigot i woulda come out plain and say how, what and why i feel the way i do, BC @ the end ah de day no body doh geh me nothing so i doh cater.

some ah allyuh does want tuh act like we livin in ah perfect world and it eh have none ah dat here on the board, when in reality it have real haters in disguise postin here every day normal normal.

BTW, it's an honor fuh ah byoi tuh call me malcolm X, BC malcolm was ah soldier. maybe i should find ah name for you since yuh like renaming ppl. which one yuh like better, amos or andy ?
« Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 08:06:54 PM by just cool »

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2011, 07:59:45 PM »
If anyone is able to find  Stuart Pearce 's effort for England against Brazil it would make dat save look ordinary ....... an international friendly ..millions watching and about the only person who missed Pearce's double handed bring out of the goal save .....was the referee

This is how it was reported by the independent news ....The match – in front of Wembley's first all-seated capacity crowd – was a close-run thing and, had the referee spotted a late handball on the line by Stuart Pearce, England would be looking back to 1984, and John Barnes' famous goal, for their last victory.

"I don't remember the handball," Butcher admitted. "I don't remember much about the match at all. I know Gary [lineker] scored for us and we had to do a fair bit of defending to hold on. They were very good and it gave us a lot of confidence ahead of Italia 90."

Apart from Pearce's handball, and Peter Shilton's exit after 10 minutes with a cut eye following a collision with Des Walker, the match was notable for Lineker's 30th international goal in 47 games, a header from a Peter Beardsley corner via a back-header from John Barnes, who was winning his 50th cap. It was only the third goal Brazil had conceded in 15 matches.

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2011, 10:51:02 PM »
oh good lord!! look JC me eh ready for you jed, you in a class by yourself, i eh able star.

yuh make me go and dig up de thread....
http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=49976.msg676140#msg676140

Anyway ah went ahead and copy some of your post from dat thread, ah was going and put mine too, but mine rel boring compared to yours and ah eh really say nutten (at least in dis thread) to show day i'm yellow belly and whatever else....anyway happy reading, de struggle goes on;)

"Whah fackin hero??!! the facker is ah thief!!!! that's the worst piece ah sportsmanship i've ever seen!! that's why i cyar bring meh self tuh support dem spanish arseholes! they will do anything tuh win, anything!!

right now ah rooting for germany and holland, fack dem spanish teifin mudda fackers, i find fifa should ban he from further internationals! those ppl have no shame and no integrity!!" JC

"It eh have nutten right about that BS he post!! the fact of the matter is, the joker deliberately cheated by handling the ball off the line and it worked out to his teams advantage!!  is shyte like this that is ruining the sooo called "beautiful game".

them spanish and dem have no respect for the game! none whatsoever! if they not fakin they divin, they doing all kinda low down things tuh win, and to me dat really killin the sport.

i think it should have ah rule that if yuh handle ah ball from going in ah goal, then the goal should be counted without ah penalty! JMO!

just now i will stop watchin internationals and champions league, BC these latins really doh have no respect for the game, they are ah bunch of thieves!! and they corrupted like their countries leaders!!" JC

"Ah waitin for fellas like small mag, dinho and all the other pragmatist when is TNT turn tuh take ah blow the likes of what ghana took today!! i saw ah man literally play goal keeper and stop ah ball from going in the net, and all i could hear is gyan fault and he forked up and saurez took one for the team!!

all the BS small mag talkin, i see he hero #14 blow two important penalties on two different occasions, and not one forkin word of contempt came out his mouth BUT HE HAVE THE WORLD TUH SAY ABOUT GYAN!!

no disrespect to stern, but if stern could only be half the player he/ gyan is we would be in business.

this saurez fella should be banned for ah whole yr from international football! this would send ah clear message to these spanish speakin dogs that ppl tired of the fackry.  these ppl really forkin up the game, and all allyuh could say is hard luck!!

i see in the spain protugal game where the man didn't even touch the spanish player and the man fall on the ground like somebody hit him wid ah hammer tuh head! all this is really bad for the game and ppl should show their displeasure.

for all who feel i was in ghana's corner hence the reason i fumin, quite wrong! i straight out don't support african sports men, BC they lack commitment. the teams i support in football are mainly european teams, france and england being two of them.

allyuh remember this, we have tuh compete wid central americans on the regular BC they are in our region, and allyuh dun know what they give. as selassie said in the league of nations when mussolini was attackin abyssinia and he went tuh dem for help and they blanked him , he said" TODAY FOR ME AND TOMMORROW FOR YOU!!!    ah waiting for something the like of that tuh happen to we. if allyuh thing what crouch did was awful, then allyuh eh see nutten yet, BC the best is yet to come!  ah go be here waitin for all the pragmatism!

PS:  ah have tuh big up toppa for have more balls than most ah allyuh apologist yellow belly sissies! ah rather have she as ah female in meh corner any day rather than some ah allyuh scared tuh speak the truth BC allyuh fraid tuh step on toes for fear of being seen as inapropriate!

when would we understand that these spanish ppl doh like we! even the ones that born in trini and look like spanish have the same stinkin vibe about them, and guess what? i doh give ah solitary f@ck about them and how they feel! who vex loss!"JC

"Talked like ah true jack ass! avery tackled ah player wid the intention of getting the ball in ah moment of nervousness and passion, this suarez fella intentionally save the ball wid his hands BC he didn't want tuh lose tuh ah bunch of n!ggers!

yuh think dem fellas enjoy being beaten by ah bunch ah malatos and black( brazil) every time down in south america! like yuh forget them ppl is german nazi decendents, italians who supported mussolini, racist jews and castilians spaniards or what?"JC

"And i tired of your house n!gger compromising spinless ways! so doh feel is you alone tired!@ least i does stand up, but fellas like you care what massa have tuh say so allyuh does stoop down and bow tuh come across as even minded and fair!

is fellas like you back in the old slave camp who did like tuh whip man for massa and sell out man so yuh could stay in massa's good graces. you eh have one ounce ah struggle in you by the way yuh always rationalizing shyte and fraid tuh speak yuh mind. yuhs ah weak minded sissy!!  "JC

oh and ah leave out some, after a while it get kinda repititous, again you win, i am whatever you say that i am...fight de good fight!!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2011, 11:54:30 PM »
I clean fuhget about all dat bacchanal... and I get call out too fuh trying to play peacemaker, lol

As I said, chalk it up to faulty memory  :beermug:

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2011, 04:20:50 AM »
Yes i said it, and i must say it was ah nice piece of literature.

breds i eh go front, sometimes i does go too far, i would be the first to admit that, and it's also fair to say that i'm damage goods, but with good reason

i'm like the bad dog in the yard that was teased since he was ah pup, so i bitin wind. :devil: look man, yuh dun know any time ah fella talk that anti black talk you would hear my mouth, ah know this is not the place for it, but i cyar help it, i wired like that. if i hurt anyone's feeling i sincerely apologize, but sometimes i does go mad.

BTW, i really can't hate spanish ppl BC my mother and father whether i like it or not have spanish blood. so all dat F spanish this and F spanish that was rhetoric in the heat of the moment. this was written the same time saurez pull that stunt, and small mag, you/ fizo and dinho didn't make it any better.

as for you fizo, i really don't know what yuh is, but picture me saying anything outa timin bout indians or anyother race for that matter on here and watch the whole board fly down meh throat.

you must remember to chose your words and be ah bit more conscious of what yuh type, BC i sick and tired of other races attackin black ppl.

as ah ppl we didn't have it easy, as ah matter of fact , we beat the odds of ever surviving what we was put through, not only slavery, but colonialism, poverty, illiteracy, lack of opportunity, discrimination and exclusion uptil this very day, and still it's like ppl didn't have enough ah we, and still want tuh continue riding we back, and when we tell dem to get off, they call we sensitive.

all i sayin is, if yuh run dem kinda talk, prepare tuh hear from me.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 04:24:11 AM by just cool »

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2011, 12:42:04 PM »
with Dutty

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2011, 01:38:44 PM »
and just so allyuh know, yes i does back de US when dey not playing we or brazil, but i truly appreciate we struggle, or should i say we continuing struggle, however i cyah handle 'the angry black man' thing, look i and all does ha to check mehself sometimes to make sure i doh fall prey to dat.

Soooooo, i know how de Suarez ting did generate ah whole lotta 'discussion;)' and i was simply chooking ah lil fire...thankfully meh lil profession allows me to be kinda on de frontline where ah could open meh big mouth and offer some guidance/insight/advice to nuff 'black hen chicken' here in de US, does in go in one ear and out de next, maybe, but ah go keep tryin, de struggle goes on.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2011, 01:48:31 PM »

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2011, 02:03:12 PM »
How it go look if Jus Cool was actually not black?

;D

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2011, 02:12:33 PM »
How it go look if Jus Cool was actually not black?

;D

I am personally offended, and find that this is a racist statement.  ;D
The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2011, 10:26:14 PM »
and just so allyuh know, yes i does back de US when dey not playing we or brazil, but i truly appreciate we struggle, or should i say we continuing struggle, however i cyah handle 'the angry black man' thing, look i and all does ha to check mehself sometimes to make sure i doh fall prey to dat.

Soooooo, i know how de Suarez ting did generate ah whole lotta 'discussion;)' and i was simply chooking ah lil fire...thankfully meh lil profession allows me to be kinda on de frontline where ah could open meh big mouth and offer some guidance/insight/advice to nuff 'black hen chicken' here in de US, does in go in one ear and out de next, maybe, but ah go keep tryin, de struggle goes on.
It must be that i give too much credit to you lot on this board, BC for the life of me i can't understand anyone using the word "ANGRY BLACKMAN" with ah clear conscience! the person who is guilty of that is well asleep @ the wheel and lack any kind of social consciousness.

the term was created by the white establishment to label black ppl who stand up for themselves. here's ah list of "angry" black ppl, who was labeled angry by the white establishment, but their efforts later proved vital since it contributed to the most of the freedoms that we all share and enjoy and deem to be normal.

rosa parks (they said she was ah trouble maker for standing up for her "human rights despite what she did was obviously against the law".capturing the attention of the world and sparking a chapter in the civil rights movement. today when yuh ride in the from of a city bus, think about the "angry black woman" who made this possible.

dr MLK jr, ( they said that he was a trouble maker for inciting southern negroes to break the law of segregation paying the ultimate price for the benefits we all enjoy today).

marcus moziah garvey, ( they said that he was angry and another trouble maker according to the white establishment BC he was advising black ppl to buy black and take charge of their community's economics)  he was eventually arrested by the FBI and J edgar hoover, charged with trumped up false charges convicted and deported. WEB debois was another negro who felt the same as you and was totally opposed to garvey's tactics and out spokeness, he even called him an "angry blackman", and rejoiced when garvey was deported, which he later lived to regret BC jim crowe laws began to tighten as the struggle progressed.

medgar evers, another angry kakahole according to you. note had it not been for this man, schools in this country would still be segregated, he was also responsible for alleviating the obvious discrimination that ppl of color faced many a times when they were denied use of public restrooms and many other public facilities. he was indeed a pivotal part of the affirmative action initiation and contributed to many a rights and privaledges that we enjoy today that were afore time denied.

our very own stokley charmicheal, this man fought against white supremacy and klans men who would normally lynch and kill black ppl for standing up for their rights. he was an important part of the black panther party, an activist group that fought against white supremacist misconduct. a lot of innocent lives were saved BC these "angry men" stood up and made it clear that there will be a life for a life if any black person was a victim of a deliberate lynching or shooting.

And last but certainly not least bro malcolm X  a man who stood up and gave his life for the struggle. no need for me to go into his contributions BC they were endless. these man took a stand against white man oppression, and came through.

so when yuh want tuh talk about "angry black ppl" yuh should remember that it's angry black ppl who made it possible for you arse tuh walk and go where yuh want here in north america, when yuh want, sit in any public establishment without being discriminated against, something the ppl who championed it didn't live to do or see.

but why am i even trippin. BC this cock talk was coming from ah "trini", a ppl who wid not one ounce of struggle in them! as ah matter of fact , they so indiscipline, unpatriotic and lack conviction that their own kids are holding them captive in their own country, and they refuse to do ah damn thing about it.

in your lackadaisical apologetic trini mind i'm ah bit too much and angry, but for ppl who know struggle, i'm on point.

remember, today egypt was delivered from a dictator BC ppl stood up and let their voices be heard. ah wonder how many angry ppl it had in that crowd out there for the past few weeks? BTW, that coulda never been accomplished in "sweet' T&T since we eh have ppl who angry enough.

1]; } ?>