April 28, 2024, 05:01:38 PM

Author Topic: Gattuso's antics  (Read 19324 times)

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Gattuso's antics
« on: February 15, 2011, 03:51:34 PM »
Watching the ass choke an assistant coach on the side lines, I have to ask... how much of what this man brings to the table is good. yes, he brings "fight" and his team does feed off this. But looking at today's game I say he gets away with too much and could be a real liability.

Thoughts?

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: Gattuso's antics
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2011, 03:57:00 PM »
hes an ass
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2011, 04:00:54 PM »
how he eh get a red i eh know
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

giggsy11

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2011, 04:06:46 PM »
Milan as a team was shocking; they lacked the ability/creativity to break down Spurs. For a period there I couldn't tell who was the away side. I doubt Gattuso would have played if Pirlo was healthy. Gattuso on his last legs, snarl with no bite!

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2011, 04:11:31 PM »
If UEFA dont Ban him for at least 6 games (the entire group stage next season) then something is wrong

He pushed Jordan in his neck/face and then after the game head butt the man

Disgusting behavior.. it is amazing how he and that c**t Flamini stayed on the pitch

Flamini tackle was disgusting.. broke Corluka's leg with it.. 2 foot flying studs up

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2011, 04:23:28 PM »
I now post about this... Flamini should have been sent to an early shower.

Gattuso... I really want to see what will happen to him... how he go put he hand on ah next team assistant and not get a card??  And  then headbutt the man after that.

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2011, 04:28:17 PM »
shims.. i turned of the tv after the whistle blow and missed the 2nd rongs of BS by this ass. Yea, no doubt that 2 foot tackle should be an instant red card.

ban he c**t for life.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2011, 04:32:30 PM »
Allyuh doh know what the assistant on the sideline said/did to provoke Gattuso's anger.  

Two sides to every story.  

Zidane head butt a man in he chest normal normal in a world cup final and real man jump to his defense and say Matterazzi deserve it...

Chances are Gattuso was just being an idiot, but if the assitant was throwin' talk, he hadda take he choke and cool it...In the heat of the action, all that in it...I eh know about the headbutt after the game but in the heat of the moment doh hide behind a bench and provoke a man who blood done hot...or else yuh lookin' fuh ting, and yuh just as guilty.

Gattuso's behavior in general throughout the game was very questionable though I have to say.  

Flamini's tackle was inexcusable....
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline PantherX

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2011, 04:33:57 PM »
Joe Jordan would destroy Gattuso without breaking a sweat....that Scot not easy at all.

Don't get me started about Flamini.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2011, 04:37:53 PM »
tun tun
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2011, 04:45:18 PM »
Joe Jordan would destroy Gattuso without breaking a sweat....that Scot not easy at all.

Don't get me started about Flamini.

yea from wat i understand he wasnt easy at allin heplayin days...and he used to play for milan too..

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2011, 04:56:27 PM »
Allyuh doh know what the assistant on the sideline said/did to provoke Gattuso's anger.  

Zidane head butt a man in he chest normal normal in a world cup final and real man jump to his defense and say Matterazzi deserve it...

Chances are Gattuso was just being an idiot, but if the assitant was throwin' talk, he hadda take he choke and cool it...In the heat of the action, all that in it...I eh know about the headbutt after the game but in the heat of the moment doh hide behind a bench and provoke a man who blood done hot...or else yuh lookin' fuh ting, and yuh just as guilty.

Gattuso's behavior in general throughout the game was very questionable though I have to say.  

Nah Kicker... no offense but yuh talking shit dey.

First off man was defending Zidane and beating up Matterazzi because of the respective reputations involved.  Matterazzi was ah ass from long time while Zidane was nothing but class.  People correctly presumed that Matterazzi was at fault for provoking the incident.

Here Gattuso is ah next one with assholish tendencies... and regardless of Joe Jordan's reputation, how the ass you go bring yuhself to chuck a member of staff on another team??  Is not another player on the field we talking about.  At no point in either incident did Jordan approach Gattuso, Gattuso approached him both times... and both times without Jordan threatening in a physical manner he put he hands (or head) on the man.

----------------------

Mukumsplau... I doh know nutten about Jordan, but this quote is pretty funny, lol

Final word tonight goes to Sky pundit Graeme Souness, who after congratulating Spurs on their win, describes Gattuso as "a disgrace" who's not even a particularly good footballer and well past his sell-by date. "I would love it if Gennaro Gattuso was locked in a room for five minutes with Joe Jordan," he says to Jeff Stelling, the implication abundantly clear that only one man would walk out when the door was unlocked and he wouldn't be an Italian.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/feb/15/milan-tottenham-hotspur-live

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2011, 05:29:34 PM »

First off man was defending Zidane and beating up Matterazzi because of the respective reputations involved.  Matterazzi was ah ass from long time while Zidane was nothing but class.  People correctly presumed that Matterazzi was at fault for provoking the incident.

Here Gattuso is ah next one with assholish tendencies... and regardless of Joe Jordan's reputation, how the ass you go bring yuhself to chuck a member of staff on another team??  Is not another player on the field we talking about.  At no point in either incident did Jordan approach Gattuso, Gattuso approached him both times... and both times without Jordan threatening in a physical manner he put he hands (or head) on the man.

That's exactly my point- Gattusso (like Materazzi) is being judged based on his rep- not based on the actual facts of what went down.  At the end of the day Gattuso probably doesn't have a leg to stand on in this fight, but until we know wha play off,  I doh think it fair to judge...

And I eh care if you's a player or staff, if yuh provoke a man, yuh hadda take what coming tuh yuh...
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2011, 05:53:42 PM »
This game brought back memories of "Savannah" football. Once setta late tackles and reckless challenges.
Although there were 5 officials on the field, this game was poorly officiated and they should take full responsibility for allowing the game to deteriorate in such a despicable fashion.
Gattuso was at fault for mushing\choking\punking the assistant, but why was he that close to the action and adding fuel to an already heated encounter.
Both teams lacked quality, creativity and discipline especially Milan and I will expect to see fines and or suspensions handed down by UEFA.
The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2011, 06:02:25 PM »
That's exactly my point- Gattusso (like Materazzi) is being judged based on his rep- not based on the actual facts of what went down.  At the end of the day Gattuso probably doesn't have a leg to stand on in this fight, but until we know wha play off,  I doh think it fair to judge...

And I eh care if you's a player or staff, if yuh provoke a man, yuh hadda take what coming tuh yuh...

Nobody eh judging Gattuso by his reputation... man judging him by his assholish behavior on the field and by the fact that he was clearly the aggressor in the two confrontations.  I doh even know how you could call his behavior in the game "questionable" when he was clearly playing outside the bounds of sportsmanship most of the game.  Milan was trying to rattle Spurs and Gattuso was the main agitator.

Offline dwn

• Hero Warrior
  • "Hands that help are holier than lips that pray"
    • View Profile
    • Arsenal Now!
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2011, 06:17:47 PM »

I don't know about that one. That wasn't even the first time Zidane butt a man in a game. And if I remember correctly in 1998 WC he stamped on a player.

He might have been a class footballer in terms of skill, but he had his share of 'bad boy' moments. 
« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 06:21:38 PM by dwn »

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2011, 07:23:58 PM »
He might have been a class footballer in terms of skill, but he had his share of 'bad boy' moments

Is de Algerian in him.  :devil:

Like I miss rel, bacchanal today?! Anyways....replay now start....

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2011, 07:42:18 PM »
The Referee & his team were weak! Simple! Flamini should have been sent off and they cannot tell me that neither the 4th, or the Assistant did not see the shove on Jordan. They allowed things to get out of control. UEFA will take action & I hope its not only the players, but the referees as well.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2011, 08:21:11 PM »
...fully agree wit you, Observer (and who ever else said the same) These officials were simply spineless and I cannot believe gatusso wasn't sent off.  I tell you one thing, we wasn't tryin' dat shit with the Joe Jordan from back in the day when he played for both manchester united.  JJ was no force to be reckoned with at all!!

**was gettin' meh Joes mix up in meh head**
« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 06:11:20 AM by Mango Chow! »

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2011, 09:38:10 PM »
Ride out soldier... Ride out!

I is ah violent fella yuh know... look look ah go mash up de place

Eh Eh .... Hold dat!

Small man wham?... you want some too??

Watch meh allyuh go hadda put meh out this fete yuh know

THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2011, 09:42:20 PM »

I find dis one rel funny.

"You eh kno who's me or wha? Ize Santana bitch!!!"
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2011, 10:08:27 PM »

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2011, 10:11:30 PM »
boy i wish Roy Keane was still playing to rumble with that
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2011, 10:16:04 PM »
Mukumsplau... I doh know nutten about Jordan, but this quote is pretty funny, lol

Final word tonight goes to Sky pundit Graeme Souness, who after congratulating Spurs on their win, describes Gattuso as "a disgrace" who's not even a particularly good footballer and well past his sell-by date. "I would love it if Gennaro Gattuso was locked in a room for five minutes with Joe Jordan," he says to Jeff Stelling, the implication abundantly clear that only one man would walk out when the door was unlocked and he wouldn't be an Italian.

Gattuso lucky Jordan is almost 60. If it was back when he was in he prime, Gattuso woulda get he ass buss. And to tink Jordan is a former AC Milan player.

Watch Jordan mout good.

The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2011, 10:42:37 PM »

Lol... I now coming tuh post about Santana  :rotfl:

Ah find it more applicable tuh de choke/mush doh.

---------------------

Tallman dai's what de commentators (Warren Barton and dem on FSC) was saying... how Gattuso eh really want none ah Jordan.

EDIT:

Lost in all ah this was what a boss game Crouch had... I know man still hating on him fuh rearranging Sancho dreads, but that is one skilled beanpole.  De tallman have touches fuh days... with he foot and with he head.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 10:45:11 PM by Bakes »

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2011, 10:53:11 PM »

Lol... I now coming tuh post about Santana  :rotfl:

Ah find it more applicable tuh de choke/mush doh.

---------------------

Tallman dai's what de commentators (Warren Barton and dem on FSC) was saying... how Gattuso eh really want none ah Jordan.

EDIT:

Lost in all ah this was what a boss game Crouch had... I know man still hating on him fuh rearranging Sancho dreads, but that is one skilled beanpole.  De tallman have touches fuh days... with he foot and with he head.

:beermug:

His work ethic was tops today as well... he deserved his goal for his brilliant play today.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2011, 10:56:28 PM »

:beermug:

His work ethic was tops today as well... he deserved his goal for his brilliant play today.

And funny thing is de goal come after he was well bun... he run all over dat field today, and not no wasted runs either.  If we could get that kinda skill and effort out of ah certain Stokes forward we'd be hailing him as de "next Drogba", lol

Separated at birth?

« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 11:39:55 PM by Bakes »

Offline john_public

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2011, 04:53:31 AM »

----------------------

Souness call de man a DOG, not no disgrace.

Gattuso to me was neva a baller, i remember him in scotland and with Salernitana how milan decide to take him.... i eh know, hopefully he get something like a 10 match ban,

de ref deserve a bad too, cause how he let de game flow like that

on a next note F&^%K crouch he is a blasted cheat, F&%king long good for nothing.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2011, 06:35:13 AM »

----------------------

Souness call de man a DOG, not no disgrace.

Gattuso to me was neva a baller, i remember him in scotland and with Salernitana how milan decide to take him.... i eh know, hopefully he get something like a 10 match ban,

de ref deserve a bad too, cause how he let de game flow like that

on a next note F&^%K crouch he is a blasted cheat, F&%king long good for nothing.

allyuh on still on that shit.
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Jayerson

• Hero Warrior
  • Gunners for life
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2011, 07:14:29 AM »
Joe Jordan was a real warrior in his day, blood and guts. To scuffle with a fellow player is one thing imo but to put your hands on/head butt an assistant manager who could be your own father’s age, shows how much of a man you are. And he’s wearing the captain’s arm band too. What a joke. At least he’s missing the next game through suspension.

1]; } ?>