March 28, 2024, 11:59:20 AM

Author Topic: Ghost Hunters in T&T  (Read 12669 times)

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Ghost Hunters in T&T
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2011, 04:10:32 AM »
did you hear what the Irish guys said ,he said  soucouyants are blood sucking DEMONS ,and he did not know they still exist !!! :o.
 Ancient old demons hiding out . :whistling:

And they finding activity ,they would try and help settle it .The blonde say they renovating Lopinot house and the old evil bastard pissed.
part one finished ...part 2 next .
« Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 04:13:25 AM by Quags »

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2011, 07:19:21 AM »
macomereman ghost...gyal actually tellin u to grab anything else!...steups..

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2011, 07:53:57 AM »
I killin my self laughin at how alyuh dissin d people show......dotish americans get entertainment value an' we get WTF kicks value...everybody win ;D
I pity the fool....

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2011, 09:01:27 AM »
I am a fan of the show for all three seasons

Boy I never watch de show before Wednesday night and after what I see I would never watch again.....I find you kinda brave to make this statement yes......dais some good shyte!!

Ah co-worker tell mih he is a Syfy channel fan and after watching that show, he cyar watch Syfy ever again....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2011, 11:11:37 AM »

Boy I never watch de show before Wednesday night and after what I see I would never watch again.....I find you kinda brave to make this statement yes......dais some good shyte!!

Ah co-worker tell mih he is a Syfy channel fan and after watching that show, he cyar watch Syfy ever again....
oh gorm at least watch d episode nex week...dey on Chacahacare next

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2011, 01:07:22 PM »

oh gorm at least watch d episode nex week...dey on Chacahacare next

Yuh lie??!!   :o :o  It have more comedy to come??!!  Oh laaaaawwwddd ah cyar wait!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2011, 01:38:54 PM »
More a fan of ghost  hunter than Gh International . But they try to help ppl eg if you feel your home or work has strange happenings ,and ppl think your coocoo ,they come in and try to capture it on tape ,audio ,termal cams ,and tell you if they found anything . They really brave oui ,one of they best was in Ireland looking for fairies that one was wild . These trinis espially the lady coning them ,she job is lopinot tourism .but the bit I seen they piocking stuff up .So the rumours are true .
These guys try to be scientific .its new ground there covering in there research.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2011, 07:25:25 PM »
More a fan of ghost  hunter than Gh International . But they try to help ppl eg if you feel your home or work has strange happenings ,and ppl think your coocoo ,they come in and try to capture it on tape ,audio ,termal cams ,and tell you if they found anything . They really brave oui ,one of they best was in Ireland looking for fairies that one was wild . These trinis espially the lady coning them ,she job is lopinot tourism .but the bit I seen they piocking stuff up .So the rumours are true .
These guys try to be scientific .its new ground there covering in there research.

Never watched the show but what science do they use pray tell?
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2011, 09:13:19 PM »

Never watched the show but what science do they use pray tell?
well the next morning they go and review all the recordings ,looking for any anomalies ,its an experiment there running . Going into the most hunted places and walking around in the dark looking for proof of paranormal activity . 
You ppl cant wrap your minds around the concept can you .Ghunters start it outbig time ,just looking for solid evidence ,surprised how shy ghost are .

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2011, 02:37:08 PM »
macomereman ghost...gyal actually tellin u to grab anything else!...steups..

Ent when I hear she say dat, ah say wha, like family listen tuh Machel Jumbie song

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2011, 09:40:06 AM »
they in chacachacare now...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/HZP8XE585K8" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/HZP8XE585K8</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/GCgNPb2vm4Y" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/GCgNPb2vm4Y</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/yrsbvgIaBT8" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/yrsbvgIaBT8</a>

1]; } ?>