April 27, 2024, 11:37:06 AM

Author Topic: Darrly roberts scored today.  (Read 3874 times)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Darrly roberts scored today.
« on: February 20, 2011, 09:35:30 PM »
Could anyone post the goal/ highlites.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
Re: Darrly roberts scored today.
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2011, 09:42:29 PM »
Nuff Respect Daryl. You're a hero. Your time is coming this rongs. Doh frighten JC.
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2011, 11:01:43 PM »
Could anyone post the goal/ highlites.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/A6EP1JfOMCQ" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/A6EP1JfOMCQ</a>

Scotty also scored this weekend

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2011, 02:04:56 AM »
KJ could learn a lot from this fella. best forward and attacking mid we have IMO.  it's ah shame he didn't play one single game in the last hex, that's how good ah coach latas was.  :(
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2011, 04:36:08 AM »
KJ could learn a lot from this fella. best forward and attacking mid we have IMO.  it's ah shame he didn't play one single game in the last hex, that's how good ah coach latas was.  :(
That is so dam true but it was all down to Latapy's secret plan to bring TTs football to an all time low,not only did he refuse to consider Roberts but many others.The selection of some of his teams was always  surprising in a bad way.Why was he allowed a second chance after the rubbish he did when he took over from Mats was even a bigger surprise.

Offline Die_Hard

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2011, 09:03:42 AM »
That is so dam true but it was all down to Latapy's secret plan to bring TTs football to an all time low,not only did he refuse to consider Roberts but many others.The selection of some of his teams was always  surprising in a bad way.Why was he allowed a second chance after the rubbish he did when he took over from Mats was even a bigger surprise.

A secret plan to bring down T&T's football?  Yet you know of it?

Some secret.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2011, 09:28:07 AM »
Well-taken goal.  That was hard to get to.

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2011, 11:28:26 AM »
Listen up Die_Hard,yuh ever hear the word "PARABOLE",roughly speaking it means "a manner of speaking",although I used the word secret it doesn't actually mean a secret.Now yuh know. :)

Offline Die_Hard

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2011, 02:12:03 PM »
Listen up Die_Hard,yuh ever hear the word "PARABOLE",roughly speaking it means "a manner of speaking",although I used the word secret it doesn't actually mean a secret.Now yuh know. :)

huh?  Now I am no great student of English, maybe you meant hyperbole, but parabole?

nah!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2011, 03:01:54 PM »

huh?  Now I am no great student of English, maybe you meant hyperbole, but parabole?

nah!
So mr diehard, what your thoughts on the goal and DR's ability as an attacking option?

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2011, 04:59:31 PM »

nah!
So yuh did know that what I said was hyperbole,well,well yuh brighter than I thought,anyway thanks for pointing that out. :)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2011, 09:44:04 PM »
Mr diehard and mr frico, please don't mashup meh thread, ah beg yuh do. is ah long time i was waiting for the opportunity tuh show the members how determine, effective and skillful this bredder truly is, so if allyuh eh have nutten positive tuh contribute to the thread, then find another thread tuh argue on nah fellas.                      positive   :beermug:

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2011, 03:46:38 AM »
JUST COOL,
I'll have to say its just being side-tracked a little and promise not to "mash up"yuh thread ah know you
are a passionate man and I, just like you, would be very interested in Roberts return to TT football.RL showed no respect for the boy although his exploits in Turkey should have warrented a recall to the squad,I hope the new management makes the move for him.I understand that he is good in mid field and also up front,we cant do worse than we have been doing recently under RL.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2011, 08:47:52 AM »
40 years in the wilderness...
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline diamondtrim

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2011, 05:26:10 PM »
Darryl Roberts scored today........

and what??? steupsssssss
We so starved for talent that we salivating at mediocrity.....steupssss

My son score 2 in ah under 12 small goal league today too

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2011, 05:41:53 PM »

and what??? steupsssssss

We pass mediocrity a few miles back. We currently at 'shitty'. Ask Grenada and Jamaica.

Darryl Roberts could displace any of our other players at that position or just add depth as an attacking option.
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2011, 07:06:10 PM »
Roberts would have probably scored all dem goals that Jones missed in our attempt to qualify for SA 2010,remember how many Jones missed,well I cyah fuget.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2011, 01:33:41 AM »

and what??? steupsssssss

You on yuh menses or what fella? comin here stuepsin down the place like ah lil buble gum poping school girl. i post this BC it's my right as ah member to do so, if yuh thought it was redundant or out of order, then yuh should've avoided the thread all together! the last time i checked this was ah T&T football forum to discuss football, especially football news of our boy in RED.

if yuh feel our boys eh worth the effort, then join the real madrid, barca, arsenal, chelsea or manU fackin message board and lowe we wid we "mediocre" players.

i happen to like darrly roberts and believes he's a phenomenal player, if you don't think so then fine, you're definitely not obligated to incline, but on the same token, who the fack are you too object??

so go ah glorying hunting for your multi million dollar big name players yuh stars struck arse, and leff we wid we two bit "mediocre players nah! BC we well proud ah dem no matter how you or anyone else feel about them.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 01:54:26 AM by just cool »

Offline diamondtrim

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2011, 06:01:20 AM »

and what??? steupsssssss

You on yuh menses or what fella? comin here stuepsin down the place like ah lil buble gum poping school girl. i post this BC it's my right as ah member to do so, if yuh thought it was redundant or out of order, then yuh should've avoided the thread all together! the last time i checked this was ah T&T football forum to discuss football, especially football news of our boy in RED.

if yuh feel our boys eh worth the effort, then join the real madrid, barca, arsenal, chelsea or manU fackin message board and lowe we wid we "mediocre" players.

i happen to like darrly roberts and believes he's a phenomenal player, if you don't think so then fine, you're definitely not obligated to incline, but on the same token, who the fack are you too object??

so go ah glorying hunting for your multi million dollar big name players yuh stars struck arse, and leff we wid we two bit "mediocre players nah! BC we well proud ah dem no matter how you or anyone else feel about them.
It have so many innate contradictory elements in your response that it will be a colossal waste of time to even begin pointing them out.

Nevertheless JC, u feel dis board is for darryl roberts lick bottom fans alone or wha??? So because u find he is a 'phenomenal player' ppl hadda take dat and doh say nuttin??? Man look eh...if u fine yuh gyul phenomenal in bed and she ex dont yuh go cry like a cyat??? Steupssss

Darryl Roberts is a shitong...I find so....nobody hadda agree wit me.

But doh frighten...jump thru two more hoops singin he praises and pretty soon yuh go be able to flip and spit in yuh own ass

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2011, 11:19:26 PM »

and what??? steupsssssss

It have so many innate contradictory elements in your response that it will be a colossal waste of time to even begin pointing them out.

Nevertheless JC, u feel dis board is for darryl roberts lick bottom fans alone or wha??? So because u find he is a 'phenomenal player' ppl hadda take dat and doh say nuttin??? Man look eh...if u fine yuh gyul phenomenal in bed and she ex dont yuh go cry like a cyat??? Steupssss

Darryl Roberts is a shitong...I find so....nobody hadda agree wit me.

But doh frighten...jump thru two more hoops singin he praises and pretty soon yuh go be able to flip and spit in yuh own ass

You born out your mudda bottom or what fella?? you acting like some body was shovin something down your throat? first off, no body eh send tuh call yuh (2) no body eh ask yuh ah forkin thing or remotely try too force nothing on you, but you just out the blue jump and start stuepin and grumblin and talkin all kinda outa timin talk.

we all know our players are not top notch world beaters, or our football is not world class, but it's all we have! try goin on ah portvale or a brighton message board and see how the ppl does big up their star players like they are prem quality, that's BC that's all they have and they are proud of it.

so if yuh want tuh see star players and top notch football then yuh have tuh join the mexican or brazilian fan club, that's all i said, what so fackin contradictory or difficult bout dat?

i happen to like darrly roberts BC he's ah player who scores goals out of half chances, his work ethic is remarkable and it was an injustice what latas did to the fella in the hex! i was just pointing that out to "some of the members" then you came along wid yuh baggage talkin out yuh rear.

as ah matter of fact, i would big up darrly, hyland , whitley, hector just to name ah few and would rather watch them play over a tevez, nasry, drogba or rooney any day, that's BC these guys are a raw talents and play wid nuff heart and grit.

as for you, yuhs one ah dem byoi who like tuh diss ppl just for the hell of it, in oder words yuhs ah mean spirited cunny! but doh worry BC ah have somethin here fuh yuh monkey arse, so keep it comin.

as for DR bein a sh!t hound, it's abundantly clear that you wouldn't recognize talent if it sat on yuh nose and farted. i'm also beginin to believe yuhs russell latapy's alter ego.          yuh pots!
« Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 11:33:46 PM by just cool »

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2011, 12:19:08 PM »
it's abundantly clear that you wouldn't recognize talent if it sat on yuh nose and farted.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline diamondtrim

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2011, 03:23:48 PM »
JC...u is a idiot yes....i aint go even worry.

But yuh is also a cyat.....darryl roberts is a goat...and a goat wit pups too.

But u cya seek dat.

If talent grow a totee and bull yuh in yuh bottom and break in yuh face yuh aint go know de difference between talent and yuh gyul man.

DARRYL ROBERTS IS A GOAT!!! If dat hurtin yuh,go to d neares i doh care medical facility

truetrini

« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2011, 08:31:02 PM »
look how ass wpe diamondtrim come and mash up de thread..lol  too funny

funny,,,yes ah say real funny.

1]; } ?>