March 28, 2024, 07:55:35 AM

Author Topic: 'Mad Dog' frothing at the mouth  (Read 1813 times)

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
'Mad Dog' frothing at the mouth
« on: February 23, 2011, 08:14:38 AM »
Look like he using Michael Jackson plastic surgeon too

Libya: 'more than 1,000 dead'
More, than 1,000 people are thought to have died in violence in Libya as government forces continue to crackdown on protesters demanding an end to Col Gaddafi's regime.

Italy's foreign minister, Franco Frattini, said: "We believe that the estimates [of the death toll] of about 1,000 are credible."
The updated death toll came as French President Nicolas Sarkozy called for Europe to suspend all economic ties with Libya following the suppression of opposition protests there and to adopt sanctions against the country.
The UN Human Rights Council will hold a special session on Friday to discuss the crisis in Libya.
Col Gaddafi threatened to unleash mob rule on his country on Tuesday night as he vowed to "cleanse Libya house by house" until he had crushed the insurrection seeking to sweep him from power.
With hundreds dead and violence spreading across the country, including the capital Tripoli, European states scrambled to evacuate thousands of their citizens left stranded by the turmoil.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/8342543/Libya-more-than-1000-dead.html
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: 'Mad Dog' frothing at the mouth
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2011, 09:47:33 AM »
Dang!!!  You ain't rule enough man?  "Cleansing House By House"  hmm 
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline Conquering Lion

• Tell me how can a man who doh know his roots form his own ideology?
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2011, 10:36:36 AM »
It is amazing how the recent turn of events have unfolded. Sparrow's song "Wanted dead or Alive" comes to mind.

Ironically, I feel Israel, Hilary and dem US boys quaking in dey boots because they not sure what coming after. Say what u want about Gaddafi and dem fellas, dey will rant and beat dey chest......but you know what you dealing with. And there was some semblance of order amidst the repression.

Time will tell because human nature is fickle. After all the protests, the masses will ultimately choose who meets their basic everyday needs first (food, lights, water etc).

I guess the Western world will soon learn that true Democracy is not "allowing the people to vote for who the Western powers want to put in."
We fire de old set ah managers we had wukkin..and iz ah new group we went and we bring in. And if the goods we require de new managers not supplying, when election time come back round iz new ones we bringin. For iz one ting about my people I can guarantee..They will never ever vote party b4 country

truetrini

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2011, 10:43:06 AM »
Reports saying his son ruling and not he.

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2011, 11:14:30 AM »
i hate to say it but i feel a civil war will break out in libya, though gaddafi will be fighting on the losing side.
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2011, 11:21:40 AM »
ah hear a report that two libyan pilots defected to malta after refusing an order. if there is a faction in the libyan military that ready to stand with de people, dey seem disorganized.

truetrini

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2011, 11:52:27 AM »
paid mercenaries

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2011, 02:24:44 PM »
The Euros better put up or shut up. This man has been a thorn in their dickheads. They either enforce a no fly zone themselves. But ah forget they want the US to cover them. Oh well.

I heard Ghaddafi has been using Touaregs from the Sahel regions in his army. That is why there are reports of African mercenaries killing people. That is bad news for Mail, niger and Chad if Gaddafi is overthrown.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2011, 02:54:45 PM »
I heard Ghaddafi has been using Touaregs from the Sahel regions in his army. That is why there are reports of African mercenaries killing people. That is bad news for Mail, niger and Chad if Gaddafi is overthrown.

expound s'il vous plait?
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2011, 03:15:52 PM »
It is amazing how the recent turn of events have unfolded. Sparrow's song "Wanted dead or Alive" comes to mind.

Ironically, I feel Israel, Hilary and dem US boys quaking in dey boots because they not sure what coming after. Say what u want about Gaddafi and dem fellas, dey will rant and beat dey chest......but you know what you dealing with. And there was some semblance of order amidst the repression.

Time will tell because human nature is fickle. After all the protests, the masses will ultimately choose who meets their basic everyday needs first (food, lights, water etc).

I guess the Western world will soon learn that true Democracy is not "allowing the people to vote for who the Western powers want to put in."

No doubt they will have a hand in who comes next, jus like they did with most of these regimes to begin with

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2011, 03:20:15 PM »
The Tourregs are nomads from the Sahel region. They move from mauitania to Sudan. Ghaddafi in his Pan African outreach recruited them and the Sudanese jajaweed. Some left after a time and some stayed. If Ghaddafy falls they will have to leave Libya. When they leave they taking their guns with them to mauritania, mali and Chad. They already have serious issues with the Malian gov't who want them to settle down. They don't want too.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2011, 03:23:44 PM »
The Tourregs are nomads from the Sahel region. They move from mauitania to Sudan. Ghaddafi in his Pan African outreach recruited them and the Sudanese jajaweed. Some left after a time and some stayed. If Ghaddafy falls they will have to leave Libya. When they leave they taking their guns with them to mauritania, mali and Chad. They already have serious issues with the Malian gov't who want them to settle down. They don't want too.

Thx, very informative

Africa cyah ketch ah break oui

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2011, 03:26:47 PM »

US ain't quaking bro CIA all over that situation. Trust me on that.
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2011, 06:58:23 PM »
CIA has information and stats on all countries. They also have agents in almost all of them. You may be surprise to know who may be a spy. The same way they found out an award winning civil rights photographer was an FBI informant.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 07:00:58 PM by Deeks »

truetrini

« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2011, 07:02:56 PM »
or a CoP in trinidad was one too.

1]; } ?>