April 19, 2024, 02:40:18 PM

Author Topic: I'm hearing Trinidad to be destroyed by earthqauke tomorrow?  (Read 11223 times)

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I'm hearing Trinidad to be destroyed by earthqauke tomorrow?
« on: February 23, 2011, 08:10:00 PM »
i hearing this on peoples mouths rel plenty today..heard it was on tv and radio news as well...apparantly this dr rogers has an immaculate track record with his predictions etc...so i heard..

PROPHECY THAT TRINIDAD WILL BE HIT BY A MASSIVE EARTHQUAKE in 2011

There's a POWERFUL prophet in our country named Dr. Leslie Rogers...he's one of the most renowned and accurate prophets. He held an annual prophetic conference to which I went to the Friday that Rick gave his testimony in the Reinzi Complex, it was HUGE. All of his prophecies he has ever gave came to past. And he has the track record and testimonies from others to prove it. Predictions about disasters, government...not only in our country but in other countries as well, he made and they ALL came to past (he has them on tape from when he made them too so he also got the evidence.)

Anyway, he made a prophecy about Trinidad . Hurricanes and earthquakes were always targeted by Trinidad (which is true) but he said that God has been merciful and long-suffering with us and He keeps sparing our land.

But Trinidad in the year 2011 will be hit by an earthquake...even WORSE than Haiti . Many will PERISH. This earthquake will happen North, South and West of this country (amazingly it's where all the major clubs and crimes are). He said that only Trinidad will be hit, not Tobago and it will occur early in the morning before 6:00AM. Signs will occur he said, Barbados and Grenada will begin to show signs of tremors, fishermen will begin to come from the seas and talk about how the fishes are acting weird and strange (According to the book of Job animals and fishes can predict these impending disasters and proof of this is that they begin to act weird). Also, its INEVITABLE. This is not demonic but divine. God is sending judgment to the land and especially to the church. He included also that there are wicked people in the church and God is fed up of them.

He placed his entire reputation on the line (as usual) with this prophetic word. And there is no doubt in my heart that this will happen. Stuff that I have never seen before in my country, I see them happening now and its so disturbing. No wonder God is going to do this.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1369732/pg1

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
Re: I'm hearing Trinidad to be destroyed by earthqauke tomorrow?
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2011, 08:27:33 PM »
Dred serious thing????... well  i hear common sense coming back soon after!! ::)
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2011, 08:59:52 PM »
stueps

"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2011, 11:43:00 PM »
Yuh know how long i hearin trinidad would be destroyed. sstteuupppssss! you real disappoint me there.  BTW, how come jah eh destroy england yet wid all the wars they start and ppl they oppress for centuries? yuh mean tuh tell meh he would ignore them and come after some two bit criminals and habitual rum drinkers?

BTW, when is this supposed quake? it's like you tryin tuh fack up the carnival spirit ah what??

where's trinity cross when yuh need him boy?         :devil:
« Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 12:11:10 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Richard G.

• Sr. Warrior
  • Ah en new...jus doh post as often as oda people
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2011, 12:51:38 AM »
Maybe he should do a 2nd check on his statement. If an earthquake was to strike Trinidad depending on the depth of the quake Tobago wouldn't be spared. An earthquake that intense will hit both islands hard.

Blessings and enjoy de night.
Richard G.
T&T first. Any other country comes a very distant 2nd.

www.soundcloud.com/dcoachg
www.soundcloud.com/dcoachg2
www.soundcloud.com/dcoachg3

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2011, 01:56:12 AM »
Wham to to allyuh?  One minute you want God to put a hand.  Next minute like yuh fraid.  Cyah please allyuh for nuttin.

JC, Trinity saying he prayers.   ;D 
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2011, 07:13:32 AM »
the fella (Rogers) who made the prediction was on I95.5 yesterday evening saying how ppl trying to make him look bad and that he never said that it would've hit today specifically. It was a hoax email sent by non believers.

His prediction is that it will hit this year and that the UN knows about it from their seismologists. Furthermore, the UN has already informed the govt about the upcoming earthquake so that they can put things in place. They are doing this by cutting spending so that money can be saved for after the quake. The govt has decided not to tell the public about the UN findings as to not cause a panic.

So allyuh stop spreading this deliberate ploy to make the fella look bad esp since no earthquake this morning.
 ::)
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2011, 07:33:22 AM »
the fella (Rogers) who made the prediction was on I95.5 yesterday evening saying how ppl trying to make him look bad and that he never said that it would've hit today specifically. It was a hoax email sent by non believers.

His prediction is that it will hit this year and that the UN knows about it from their seismologists. Furthermore, the UN has already informed the govt about the upcoming earthquake so that they can put things in place. They are doing this by cutting spending so that money can be saved for after the quake. The govt has decided not to tell the public about the UN findings as to not cause a panic.

So allyuh stop spreading this deliberate ploy to make the fella look bad esp since no earthquake this morning.
 ::)
the UN does do plenty wok boy. They have a team that know how to predict earthquakes now? I guess all them grad students doin Geophysics wasting dey time. :'( UN done figure it out already.

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2011, 07:45:38 AM »
Steupes...once dis ting happen after March 8th I good...I want to advantage d stage.

Fuss the ting get out of hand the ODPM has issued this release

http://www.odpm.gov.tt/media_centre/article.aspx?id=8594

Media Centre
Predicting earthquakes

St. Augustine, Trinidad and Tobago, W.I. –February 23rd 2011, 2:00pm – The UWI Seismic Research Centre advises that it has not issued an earthquake prediction for Trinidad. Scientists are unable to predict the location, time and date of when an earthquake will occur.

The SRC uses scientific methods in the study of earthquakes. The Centre is not in a position to comment on other methods of earthquake prediction.

The pattern of seismicity seen in the last week has not changed. There is no scientific evidence to suggest that Trinidad is more likely to have an earthquake within the next 24 hours than at any other time. The Eastern Caribbean, including Trinidad & Tobago, is a seismically active area which will continue to have earthquakes of varying magnitudes.

The Seismic Research Centre continues to encourage the public to prepare for earthquakes by knowing what to do during an earthquake (drop, cover and hold under a strong table or desk) and by practicing this regularly through drills at home, school and work.

For more information please visit our web site at www.uwiseismic.com.

-ENDS-
« Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 07:49:25 AM by Touches »

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2011, 08:02:14 AM »
Media Centre
Wednesday February 23, 2011 – 12:30 p.m. - Rumours of an earthquake are false

Following Tuesday’s earthquake in New Zealand, messages and rumours began circulating via Twitter, Facebook, networking websites and Blackberry Messenger about an earthquake that is expected to occur on the morning of Thursday February 24. In light of this, we highlight the following:-

* At this time, Scientists are still unable to predict the location of, time and date when an earthquake will occur;
    * The Eastern Caribbean (including Trinidad & Tobago) is a seismically active area which will continue to have earthquakes of varying magnitudes;
    * The UWI Seismic Research Centre has not issued and cannot issue an earthquake prediction for Trinidad and Tobago.

The ODPM asks the public to kindly desist from circulating or broadcasting false messages as they create unnecessary panic and worry in all sectors.

We remind citizens that if they will like to review their safety measures regarding earthquakes and other seismic hazards, they can visit www.odpm.gov.tt ; follow us on Facebook at ODPMTT or contact us at 868 640 1285 ext 14240. The UWI Seismic Research Centre can also be consulted at 868 662 4659 for further information.

Issued by:-

Public Information, Education and Community Outreach Unit
868 640 1285 ext 14240/ publicinformation@odpm.gov.tt

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2011, 08:04:35 AM »
All yuh know we is d land of humour and rumour.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2011, 08:15:35 AM »
reminds me of this quote:

"...Wall Street indexes predicted nine out of the last five recessions"  -- Paul Samuelson

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2011, 08:17:26 AM »
sooo, is there anything ol Leslie predicted in the past that has been accurate?
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2011, 09:25:59 AM »

Following Tuesday’s earthquake in New Zealand, messages and rumours began circulating via Twitter, Facebook, networking websites and Blackberry Messenger about an earthquake that is expected to occur on the morning of Thursday February 24.

It was circulating since last week.  I got a bbm msg about it on Friday which I promptly deleted and forgot about until last night when I walk een Royal Castle in San Juan and hear one of the cleaning ladies on the phone telling somebody bout de earthquake.....steups!!!  We really dat illiterate and dotish here??!!....  ???  :-\ ::)
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2011, 09:28:49 AM »

It was circulating since last week.  I got a bbm msg about it on Friday which I promptly deleted and forgot about until last night when I walk een Royal Castle in San Juan and hear one of the cleaning ladies on the phone telling somebody bout de earthquake.....steups!!!  We really dat illiterate and dotish here??!!....  ???  :-\ ::)

way u livin woman ???
I pity the fool....

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2011, 09:30:29 AM »

Following Tuesday’s earthquake in New Zealand, messages and rumours began circulating via Twitter, Facebook, networking websites and Blackberry Messenger about an earthquake that is expected to occur on the morning of Thursday February 24.

YESSSSSSSSSSS
SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2011, 11:05:05 AM »

way u livin woman ???

I was kinda hoping that we were moving away from the cave but apparently not..... :-[
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2011, 11:36:03 AM »
The Prime Minister had a prophetess and you expect regular people to do without prophesy?

Allyuh want to fight-down the small man again!
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2011, 11:56:17 AM »
The Prime Minister had a prophetess and you expect regular people to do without prophesy?

Allyuh want to fight-down the small man again!

;D  dat is practially a guvt wuk now. de prophet laureate.

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2011, 01:15:47 PM »

that there are plenty stupid Trinis?

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2011, 05:38:20 PM »

that there are plenty stupid Trinis?

:rotfl:

Offline Preacher

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2011, 05:39:34 PM »
Ey EY EY!!! Allyuh have a year to geh allyuh self together. 

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2011, 06:47:32 PM »
 :yawning:
Youtube Channel

Offline Preacher

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2011, 06:58:03 PM »
 :devil:

Offline Conquering Lion

• Tell me how can a man who doh know his roots form his own ideology?
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2011, 07:51:29 PM »
i hearing this on peoples mouths rel plenty today..heard it was on tv and radio news as well...apparantly this dr rogers has an immaculate track record with his predictions etc...so i heard..

PROPHECY THAT TRINIDAD WILL BE HIT BY A MASSIVE EARTHQUAKE in 2011

There's a POWERFUL prophet in our country named Dr. Leslie Rogers...he's one of the most renowned and accurate prophets. He held an annual prophetic conference to which I went to the Friday that Rick gave his testimony in the Reinzi Complex, it was HUGE. All of his prophecies he has ever gave came to past. And he has the track record and testimonies from others to prove it. Predictions about disasters, government...not only in our country but in other countries as well, he made and they ALL came to past (he has them on tape from when he made them too so he also got the evidence.)

Anyway, he made a prophecy about Trinidad . Hurricanes and earthquakes were always targeted by Trinidad (which is true) but he said that God has been merciful and long-suffering with us and He keeps sparing our land.

But Trinidad in the year 2011 will be hit by an earthquake...even WORSE than Haiti . Many will PERISH. This earthquake will happen North, South and West of this country (amazingly it's where all the major clubs and crimes are). He said that only Trinidad will be hit, not Tobago and it will occur early in the morning before 6:00AM. Signs will occur he said, Barbados and Grenada will begin to show signs of tremors, fishermen will begin to come from the seas and talk about how the fishes are acting weird and strange (According to the book of Job animals and fishes can predict these impending disasters and proof of this is that they begin to act weird). Also, its INEVITABLE. This is not demonic but divine. God is sending judgment to the land and especially to the church. He included also that there are wicked people in the church and God is fed up of them.

He placed his entire reputation on the line (as usual) with this prophetic word. And there is no doubt in my heart that this will happen. Stuff that I have never seen before in my country, I see them happening now and its so disturbing. No wonder God is going to do this.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1369732/pg1

Good thing I living in the East... ;D
We fire de old set ah managers we had wukkin..and iz ah new group we went and we bring in. And if the goods we require de new managers not supplying, when election time come back round iz new ones we bringin. For iz one ting about my people I can guarantee..They will never ever vote party b4 country

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2011, 06:36:59 AM »

he say he predicted Porsche Simpson Miller become PM of Jaca, he was in haiti and he get the vibes of the earthquake, he warn venezuela of some earthequake before it happened, he tell some big man in the prisons service not to quit cause he will be promoted to the top.

Very entertaining interview. He say he is the only religious person to get to have a lecture in NAPA last year.
The man even have a follow introducing him to the radio and backing him up.

Radio talk show hosts have a cool job sometime yes.
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2011, 08:36:43 PM »
if he so good he shoulda win the lottery bout 10 time.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2011, 02:50:27 PM »
Japan have anybody tinkin bout this dude?  ;)

Offline Preacher

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2011, 09:41:02 PM »
Japan have anybody tinkin bout this dude?  ;)

ask D.H.W   ::)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2011, 10:32:37 PM »
 :shameonyou:
Youtube Channel

1]; } ?>