April 25, 2024, 04:34:29 PM

Author Topic: Best Time to start a rival federation  (Read 7376 times)

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
Best Time to start a rival federation
« on: February 26, 2011, 12:45:54 PM »
so sCamps jus say how the TTFF lookin to declare bankruptcy.  I know the people with the ability to actually bring about some change musbe already thinking about this, but I want to bring it out on the forum so that we could talk about how we as fans want OUR federation to be.
Question: (1)So if the players put together a federation, and Scamps and dem declare bankruptcy and lookin to bring in a federation with a different name at the same time.  what is the fifa rules on which federation gets recognized?
(2) what if ALL the players decide to play for the players federation. they get USA, England...all who support overthrowing the tyranny of jack to waive they fees and play for the players federation to help them build (goodwill gesture) finances, and build up a following.  fifa could still mess with that?

okay questions done...and I know it have many forumites kidnapped and abused by jack for so long, they wouldn't even dare think about runnin away even when the door open and jack gone to the store. but your opinions valid too.  ;)

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Best Time to start a rival federation
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2011, 01:05:20 PM »
I believe FIFA decides on which is the official body. They would go with the one supported by the area associations. You can't just chop of the head, you would have to build the whole structure right down to youth leagues.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2011, 01:12:12 PM »
I believe FIFA decides on which is the official body. They would go with the one supported by the area associations. You can't just chop of the head, you would have to build the whole structure right down to youth leagues.

correct sah :beermug:

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2011, 02:16:53 PM »

correct sah :beermug:

Kounty,
              Listen to these guys. They correct. We been over this topic already. jack in the driver's seat on this one. We can form a rival association and pull all the crowds, jack will get his boys in fifa to blank we, just like he did  Pro-Pioneer 30something yrs ago? There plenty of compitent and qualify people in TT and outside who could run TT football. They will not have the access to fifa washroom any more. They will have to find new sources of finance. So what. Starting over is better than what he have presently.

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2011, 03:07:13 PM »
You going to start a rival federation to play against who,what teams and country going and get themselves tied up with this shyt,Jack in control of everybody because is them that have him there,we still with a set of "if"and hoping for the best,i told you all those guys would get their money now lets see what that does for our Football.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2011, 03:46:26 PM »
You going to start a rival federation to play against who,what teams and country going and get themselves tied up with this shyt,Jack in control of everybody because is them that have him there,we still with a set of "if"and hoping for the best,i told you all those guys would get their money now lets see what that does for our Football.

im sorry to say but it will do more damage than good for national football, now that hey won the case.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2011, 04:51:21 PM »

im sorry to say but it will do more damage than good for national football, now that hey won the case.

Bro,
Can't be any worse. Let it be.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2011, 06:52:39 PM »
.... i told you all those guys would get their money now lets see what that does for our Football ....

:thinking:

Coops', yuh not easy. Maybe I misunderstood your past recommendations. In terms of the "football", it will be better as the players would have witnessed a precedent that will positively guide their contract decisions in the future. The overseas players like Stern John, Cornell Glen and and the local players like Anthony Wolfe, Cyd Gray will do good to taste some dunseye and be less desperate for low quality opportunities as the financial buffer will give them leverage. Success is infectious too.

So overall, great for T&T football. Trying to get "psychologically repaired" players is a most pressing priority in T&T, as most of the damage to them is psychological and Jackula's influence on these emotionally fragile youngsters and young men is tantamount to psychological terrorism.

:beermug:

Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2011, 07:41:59 PM »

Who cares what happens to football, justice was served. A great lesson was taught to our country, not just footballers, but to all the little black boys and girls in T&T that no one is to take advantage of you. That, they can trust in the justice system, that, they have the power if they stick together and persevere. That is what this did.

If another national team never gets put together this was worth it. To stand up to bullies and tyrant leaders, is what makes these men real Warriors
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2011, 08:12:55 PM »
The best time to reverse some of the exploitative actions of a dictator is when yuh have that person uncharacteristically on the backfoot. There is sligtly more news coverage on the matter and folks should capitalize on this moment. So celebrate the victory but get to work on agendas B, C, D and E.

1. Press for public demands to see where the unaccountable money went.
2. Press for Camps resignation now. He is a big reason why the public is disillusioned with supporting T&T football. Nobody wants to on the "waggon" of a dutty rotten ride.
3. Force others in the TTFF, like nice-guy Look Loy, to say where they stand on the matter, statements that will be there for posterity, just like when putting aspiring politicians on the spot before they enter the US  primaries or before they decide to run. Doh give them a bligh and let the uncomfortable questions pressure them to throw the captain overboard in order to protect their own interest.
4. Pressure the newspapers to be truth tellers with consequences of reduced readership if not.

So many other things to be done.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2011, 08:38:36 PM »

Who cares what happens to football, justice was served. A great lesson was taught to our country, not just footballers, but to all the little black boys and girls in T&T that no one is to take advantage of you. That, they can trust in the justice system, that, they have the power if they stick together and persevere. That is what this did.

If another national team never gets put together this was worth it. To stand up to bullies and tyrant leaders, is what makes these men real Warriors

U is adventist? Yuh preachin on a saturday.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2011, 08:44:49 PM »
.... i told you all those guys would get their money now lets see what that does for our Football ....

Coops', yuh not easy. Maybe I misunderstood your past recommendations. In terms of the "football", it will be better as the players would have witnessed a precedent that will positively guide their contract decisions in the future. The overseas players like Stern John, Cornell Glen and and the local players like Anthony Wolfe, Cyd Gray will do good to taste some dunseye and be less desperate for low quality opportunities as the financial buffer will give them leverage. Success is infectious too.

So overall, great for T&T football. Trying to get "psychologically repaired" players is a most pressing priority in T&T, as most of the damage to them is psychological and Jackula's influence on these emotionally fragile youngsters and young men is tantamount to psychological terrorism.

Dreamer i don't think you understand the magnitude of the damage this thing has done to T&T Football,we have lost a whole generation of Footballers in just one swipe,you still calling Stern and them those guys are history as far as T&T Football is concerned and the young ones coming are going to follow the same trend.Imagine we can't even form a Players  or Coaches association but man talking about forming a rival Football Federation,who going to lead Sancho,Shaka,Jack etc none of them have the balls to step forward and take control with all the modern day ideas they have.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2011, 08:47:03 PM »

Dreamer i don't think you understand the magnitude of the damage this thing has done to T&T Football,we have lost a whole generation of Footballers in just one swipe,you still calling Stern and them those guys are history as far as T&T Football is concerned and the young ones coming are going to follow the same trend.Imagine we can't even form a Players  or Coaches association but man talking about forming a rival Football Federation,who going to lead Sancho,Shaka,Jack etc none of them have the balls to step forward and take control with all the modern day ideas they have.

Coops how much generation we loose because of Jack?
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2011, 08:54:17 PM »
Coop's,

Ah trying hard to keep it gentlemanly, but you are TERRIBLY misguided and dare I say, a little hypocritical, especially since the judgement against TTFF. Weary's point in response to yours is the relevant response:

"Coops how much generation we loose because of Jack?"

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2011, 09:18:56 PM »
Coops Bro,
               I think it worth it. What the players have to lose. Jack use his position to stifle the players. Look the US and JA players does stand together and face their Association and they does get their demands.Look at the us performance over the past 20 yrs. The USSF don't stifle their players. They have their association and does bargain collectively.  Our players on the other hand does always back down to their own detriment because they want to play for their country. Everybody wants to don the national colours and jack has use that against them with impunity. Look if this will cause TT not make Brazil, so be it. It go hurt real bad because I am the biggest ball jumbie TT ever produced. But something have to give man. Is time for jack to go, Let him have CFU and FIFA and Concacaf. Give back TT football to the people.

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2011, 09:19:29 PM »
Coop's,

Ah trying hard to keep it gentlemanly, but you are TERRIBLY misguided and dare I say, a little hypocritical, especially since the judgement against TTFF. Weary's point in response to yours is the relevant response:

Dreamer you are one of the guys when you don't hear me does call me out,now when i give my views you all does vex,i don't disrespect or attack anyone on this site because that's not my style,i guess i will just do like some before me and just keep quiet so you all will have no one to pong,i does just try to be retional and see things on both sides but you all are very one sided.
       No one here have been involved in T&T Football as much as me,i've had my battles with the TTFF as long as i can remember so is not a matter of taking sides for me,i'm about Football and what's going on is real shyt,we talking about blacklisted players,i can call a list of blacklisted people in T&T Football from as long as i can remember and that list includes me,so don't feel i'm fighting for Jack and them.  

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2011, 09:26:05 PM »
Coop's,

Dreamer you are one of the guys when you don't hear me does call me out,now when i give my views you all does vex,i don't disrespect or attack anyone on this site because that's not my style,i guess i will just do like some before me and just keep quiet so you all will have no one to pong,i does just try to be retional and see things on both sides but you all are very one sided.
       No one here have been involved in T&T Football as much as me,i've had my battles with the TTFF as long as i can remember so is not a matter of taking sides for me,i'm about Football and what's going on is real shyt,we talking about blacklisted players,i can call a list of blacklisted people in T&T Football from as long as i can remember and that list includes me,so don't feel i'm fighting for Jack and them.  

So at what point will it end.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2011, 09:28:28 PM »
Very good. Those words " so don't feel i'm fighting for Jack(ula) and them" mean a lot at this juncture, and now these words by you will be here for posterity.  Nice nice ...

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2011, 09:49:32 PM »
Very good. Those words " so don't feel i'm fighting for Jack(ula) and them" mean a lot at this juncture, and now these words by you will be here for posterity.  Nice nice ...
        What you all don't realize there are locals like myself would like to one day come back home and get involved in Football,but when you look at what's going on it not encourageing at all,i agree the players have won a moral victory which should set a precedent for the future,these guys are not the first to fight that battle is just that those before them failed,two teams were destroyed in the process Colts and Challengers so i don't have to jump for nothing.   

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2011, 09:54:05 PM »
        What you all don't realize there are locals like myself would like to one day come back home and get involved in Football,but when you look at what's going on it not encourageing at all,i agree the players have won a moral victory which should set a precedent for the future,these guys are not the first to fight that battle is just that those before them failed,two teams were destroyed in the process Colts and Challengers so i don't have to jump for nothing.   

U might just come back and loose yuh integrity like LP so until d cancer gone 4 good it eh safe 2 return.

Offline tempo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2011, 10:31:37 PM »
Weary, why don't yuh ask Shaka what LP has been doin all this time. Then yuh can hush yuh mout wit your nonsense.

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2011, 11:04:04 PM »

Well said. Some things are bigger than the game.
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2011, 06:44:16 AM »
Bomb

with a box of three plumes
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2011, 09:25:17 AM »

U might just come back and loose yuh integrity like LP so until d cancer gone 4 good it eh safe 2 return.
       What are you trying to say to me,don't come back home?is not Libya we talking about you know,i thought i was safe anywhere in my country,some of you getting carried away with this Football thing yes,if all those who never contribute anything to Football safe i'm sure i will be,i have all my little Nephews and Nieces reping the country in Football and Cricket i'm going to support and cheer them.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2011, 12:00:16 PM »
Weary, why don't yuh ask Shaka what LP has been doin all this time. Then yuh can hush yuh mout wit your nonsense.

Friend LP is Jack Lacky me eh say he eh do nutten but he INTEGRITY went with d missing money. D man on radio fraid 2 admit it had a blacklist.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2011, 12:04:00 PM »

What are you trying to say to me,don't come back home?is not Libya we talking about you know,i thought i was safe anywhere in my country,some of you getting carried away with this Football thing yes,if all those who never contribute anything to Football safe i'm sure i will be,i have all my little Nephews and Nieces reping the country in Football and Cricket i'm going to support and cheer them.

Me eh ay doh come back we go back Bourg in SSFL. But doh look 4 no wuk in football once dem CROOKS IN CHARGE. YUH INTEGRITY LIKE LP WILL GO LIKE LP DOH STUDY TEMPO AND DEM FELLAS

Offline tempo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2011, 12:35:35 PM »
LP went on enough radio programs and gave enough interviews saying the impasse must end and the matter resolved with the players. That was always his public stance. The problem with you Weary is that unless LP comes out and says Jack is a crook, you think he supporting how Jack does business. A true professional does not handle disputes that way.

Plus, and this is where you are really mistaken, LP's reports have frequently warned the TTFF of the consequences that will result if they continue to treat the players unfairly and admonished TTFF for the way they have handled the entire matter. That is why the TTFF, through Look Loy, Groden, and Corneal, LP has been marginalized. Think about it, if LP was a TTFF lackey why would he be marginalized by the same group that you think he is vouching for? Doesn't make sense. Once again, Shaka would tell you straight that LP is there to advance the football and always supported the players.

If you can't provide proof other than your own feeble interpretation of what you think the man said or didnt say on a radio program several years ago, you need to give this argument a rest.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2011, 12:41:49 PM »
LP went on enough radio programs and gave enough interviews saying the impasse must end and the matter resolved with the players. That was always his public stance. The problem with you Weary is that unless LP comes out and says Jack is a crook, you think he supporting how Jack does business. A true professional does not handle disputes that way.

Plus, and this is where you are really mistaken, LP's reports have frequently warned the TTFF of the consequences that will result if they continue to treat the players unfairly and admonished TTFF for the way they have handled the entire matter. That is why the TTFF, through Look Loy, Groden, and Corneal, LP has been marginalized. Think about it, if LP was a TTFF lackey why would he be marginalized by the same group that you think he is vouching for? Doesn't make sense. Once again, Shaka would tell you straight that LP is there to advance the football and always supported the players.

If you can't provide proof other than your own feeble interpretation of what you think the man said or didnt say on a radio program several years ago, you need to give this argument a rest.

That's just ah set ah grandstanding talk about there for advancement. He's hedging his bets, that's all he has been doing. Again no one say he has done nothing, but in terms of coming straight he has not. So don't come with all that nothing and play yuh jumbieing anybody. People around long enough to come up with their own take on the situation.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline tempo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2011, 01:02:02 PM »
Because you disagree, it's grandstanding? You can be entitled to your own opinions but not your own facts. LP was not obliged to address the players but he did on a number of occasions, fact. He is on record supporting the players efforts, fact. The players themselves, including Shaka and. Brent Sancho regard LP as an ally and one of the few fair-minded figures associated with TTFF, fact. So, once again if you don't have proof that supports your position, then it is nothing but rubbish.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2011, 01:10:28 PM »
Because you disagree, it's grandstanding? You can be entitled to your own opinions but not your own facts. LP was not obliged to address the players but he did on a number of occasions, fact. He is on record supporting the players efforts, fact. The players themselves, including Shaka and. Brent Sancho regard LP as an ally and one of the few fair-minded figures associated with TTFF, fact. So, once again if you don't have proof that supports your position, then it is nothing but rubbish.

Since u is LP agent or LP himself present d medical bills from when Wim knock him down. LP is a big dissapoointment so nutten u say could convince me of any different. But u are free 2 try 2 convince me of different.

Brent and Shaka can see him as an ally good 4 dem he eh no ally of mind.

1]; } ?>