April 19, 2024, 05:50:24 PM

Author Topic: Best Time to start a rival federation  (Read 7359 times)

Offline tempo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Best Time to start a rival federation
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2011, 01:23:08 PM »
Who knock who down? Now you really prove you don't know anything. You keep bringing your Tabanca for Wim into any topic involving LP. So, go to Indonesia where ya lovie coaching and spare everyone from your "co-sign" and other witty comments.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2011, 01:52:56 PM »
Because you disagree, it's grandstanding? You can be entitled to your own opinions but not your own facts. LP was not obliged to address the players but he did on a number of occasions, fact. He is on record supporting the players efforts, fact. The players themselves, including Shaka and. Brent Sancho regard LP as an ally and one of the few fair-minded figures associated with TTFF, fact. So, once again if you don't have proof that supports your position, then it is nothing but rubbish.

You so defensive you keep missing the point.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline tempo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2011, 02:04:22 PM »
Enlighten me Élan. What's the "point"? I'm not the one who keeps bringing up LP. So, I would like you to tell me exactly what is your point AND the proof you have to support your point.

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2011, 03:41:42 PM »
This window of opportunity may not present itself again. For those of us clamouring for change the moment has fallen into our laps we should take advantage of it. Where are my revolutionaries?
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2011, 03:45:13 PM »
Very good. Those words " so don't feel i'm fighting for Jack(ula) and them" mean a lot at this juncture, and now these words by you will be here for posterity.  Nice nice ...
        What you all don't realize there are locals like myself would like to one day come back home and get involved in Football,but when you look at what's going on it not encourageing at all,i agree the players have won a moral victory which should set a precedent for the future,these guys are not the first to fight that battle is just that those before them failed,two teams were destroyed in the process Colts and Challengers so i don't have to jump for nothing.   

U might just come back and loose yuh integrity like LP so until d cancer gone 4 good it eh safe 2 return.
       What are you trying to say to me,don't come back home?is not Libya we talking about you know,i thought i was safe anywhere in my country,some of you getting carried away with this Football thing yes,if all those who never contribute anything to Football safe i'm sure i will be,i have all my little Nephews and Nieces reping the country in Football and Cricket i'm going to support and cheer them.

Me eh ay doh come back we go back Bourg in SSFL. But doh look 4 no wuk in football once dem CROOKS IN CHARGE. YUH INTEGRITY LIKE LP WILL GO LIKE LP DOH STUDY TEMPO AND DEM FELLAS
      I see Sancho leave out here and come home he get work and his integrity gone up according to you all,so it eh no big thing.If you check pointalive.com you will see what going on in Point,it eh have no TTFF involved Deleon and them bringing back Football to that area,he too left the US and come back home,you all does get on as though we handicap and must depend on the TTFF for everything.Point Fortin is a sleeping giant and remember i said it,in a couple years they will rise again,i'm glad for the work NE doing in Grande but that's all we see.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2011, 05:03:34 PM »
Very good. Those words " so don't feel i'm fighting for Jack(ula) and them" mean a lot at this juncture, and now these words by you will be here for posterity.  Nice nice ...
        What you all don't realize there are locals like myself would like to one day come back home and get involved in Football,but when you look at what's going on it not encourageing at all,i agree the players have won a moral victory which should set a precedent for the future,these guys are not the first to fight that battle is just that those before them failed,two teams were destroyed in the process Colts and Challengers so i don't have to jump for nothing.   

U might just come back and loose yuh integrity like LP so until d cancer gone 4 good it eh safe 2 return.
       What are you trying to say to me,don't come back home?is not Libya we talking about you know,i thought i was safe anywhere in my country,some of you getting carried away with this Football thing yes,if all those who never contribute anything to Football safe i'm sure i will be,i have all my little Nephews and Nieces reping the country in Football and Cricket i'm going to support and cheer them.

Me eh ay doh come back we go back Bourg in SSFL. But doh look 4 no wuk in football once dem CROOKS IN CHARGE. YUH INTEGRITY LIKE LP WILL GO LIKE LP DOH STUDY TEMPO AND DEM FELLAS
      I see Sancho leave out here and come home he get work and his integrity gone up according to you all,so it eh no big thing.If you check pointalive.com you will see what going on in Point,it eh have no TTFF involved Deleon and them bringing back Football to that area,he too left the US and come back home,you all does get on as though we handicap and must depend on the TTFF for everything.Point Fortin is a sleeping giant and remember i said it,in a couple years they will rise again,i'm glad for the work NE doing in Grande but that's all we see.

He eh wukin 4 d TTFF. So San Juan lookin 4 a good coach feel free 2 apply.

Who knock who down? Now you really prove you don't know anything. You keep bringing your Tabanca for Wim into any topic involving LP. So, go to Indonesia where ya lovie coaching and spare everyone from your "co-sign" and other witty comments.

When d press reported that Wim was fired becaause he lick down Wim u were in coma or betta yet u is Rip Van Winkle and u wake up from a deep sleep. When LP say that d report was inaccurate then and only then will I say LP is not a puppet.

Glad 2 now u find my comments witty and u sorry I cyah co-sign u nonesense.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline tempo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2011, 05:58:01 PM »
The papers also said Neeskens is our coach. Why don't you ask Flex to clear up the matter? He could contact LP and ask him directly.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2011, 07:26:39 PM »
The papers also said Neeskens is our coach. Why don't you ask Flex to clear up the matter? He could contact LP and ask him directly.

My source already say that it eh happen plus if I was being accused of gettin a man fired I would have some balls and say it did not play out so but d man does skirt d Wim issue. D last time he mention dat Wim demote him 2 d goalkeeping coach.

U think he go tell Flex on d record that he lie by omission.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline tempo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 27, 2011, 07:57:36 PM »
Why should he have to say anything? The TTFF wanted to fire Wim and used the altercation as a convenient excuse. Your source should also know that. Why does some woman always talk about balls when they disagree with a man? You sound like Sarah Palin, stupid and uninformed.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 27, 2011, 08:30:19 PM »
Why should he have to say anything? The TTFF wanted to fire Wim and used the altercation as a convenient excuse. Your source should also know that. Why does some woman always talk about balls when they disagree with a man? You sound like Sarah Palin, stupid and uninformed.

We all know that dey wanted Wim fired as unlike yuh pardner LP he shouted from d mountain top there was a BLACKLIST. But yuh partner LP was d instrument of choice. U apperently know that d altercation was true while I know it was not true. As expected you start to call me names. So I guess I will not be able 2 sleep 2nite because U call me stupid and uninformed. How will I be able to go one.

Offline coachman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 27, 2011, 09:58:56 PM »
The Lotto was worth $1 million and i win $20 dollars,That is the win WE jumping up for, but look who still in charge of the football,them could pay that $20 and then what. When we vote them out then i will feel that we really win,I am happy for those guys, hope they make the most of it because nobody will not get any promises of bonuses again.Fellars let we give a small hand clap and stay focus nah.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 27, 2011, 10:09:33 PM »
The Lotto was worth $1 million and i win $20 dollars,That is the win WE jumping up for, but look who still in charge of the football,them could pay that $20 and then what. When we vote them out then i will feel that we really win,I am happy for those guys, hope they make the most of it because nobody will not get any promises of bonuses again.Fellars let we give a small hand clap and stay focus nah.

If u neva win nutten in d lotto b4 u go b happy like pappy. Plus it have more lotto payments upcoming as this lotto winnings is interim. We cyah do ah ting bout who running we football but 13 fellas show d dictators dat not evrybody dotish.

1 day d other footballers in d country might realize dat it is possible 2 b treated fairly. So we will enjoy d victory. In 2009 a couple of us petition MP's wit d TTFF planned name when d MP'S asked about d issues raised in d petition it change and d issue died a natural death.

So d victories few and far between so when dey happen 4give us 4 :wavetowel:

Offline tempo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 27, 2011, 10:42:11 PM »
We all know that dey wanted Wim fired as unlike yuh pardner LP he shouted from d mountain top there was a BLACKLIST. But yuh partner LP was d instrument of choice. U apperently know that d altercation was true while I know it was not true. As expected you start to call me names. So I guess I will not be able 2 sleep 2nite because U call me stupid and uninformed. How will I be able to go one.
[/quote]

Like a cockroach, you'll survive and go on[e].

truetrini

« Reply #43 on: February 27, 2011, 11:04:04 PM »
Wim is an asshole.   He chrge LP and stop short as he would get he dutch cyat knock out.

The TTFF get rid ah he as dat was dey plan...is nopt LP who give dem de opportunity, is Wim self who presented the opportunity by diesrespecting a big man.  Steups.

As for LP's integrity, I know he is no sell out.  He has as Tempo stated passed on recommendations to the TTFF and his old team mates at maple shun he ass.

Leave LP alone, he trying he best and doing he own ting.

Focus the anger and frustration squarely where it should be focused...on de TTFF!!!!

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 28, 2011, 02:56:36 AM »

Wim call ah spade ah spade....LP start tuh feel disrespected my ass....

Hard luck LP....bite yuh....*uckin chin ...yuh never too old tuh learn....

but nah......massage LP balls...he iz ah hero...he cant do any wrong...and he balls must be gold by now

D Truth *uckin hurts.....Wim wuz making inroads....

Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline tempo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 28, 2011, 06:28:10 AM »
Inroads to what? Wim's record was not much better than Maturana's or Latapy for that matter. Wim was overrated, and had a very low view of Trinbagonians. That is well known. Hopefully, with what's going on with the TTFF, LP will be allowed to do his work as he was the one making inroads before being removed from the player development scene.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 28, 2011, 07:59:49 AM »
Inroads to what? Wim's record was not much better than Maturana's or Latapy for that matter. Wim was overrated, and had a very low view of Trinbagonians. That is well known. Hopefully, with what's going on with the TTFF, LP will be allowed to do his work as he was the one making inroads before being removed from the player development scene.

Now I know u only know bout hopscotch and rounders. Name the last  TNT coach to qualify for a GC and list the players he use and get back 2 me about who record betta than who.

Offline tempo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 28, 2011, 08:42:57 AM »
Are you touting the same GC team that earned a last place finish in their group? A group that was hardly considered a group of death. Yes, that performance came from Wim's brilliant coaching. As we have failed to even qualify for the last two GC cups, I understand your romanticization of those good ol' days. The reason why people are rightfully angry about the team is because qualifying for the Gold Cup should not be a big hurdle. In any event, the 2007 Digicel Cup roster was a good one and certainly had players who were more accomplished than what was used in the most recent campaign. So maybe you should also review it.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 28, 2011, 08:54:58 AM »
Are you touting the same GC team that earned a last place finish in their group? A group that was hardly considered a group of death. Yes, that performance came from Wim's brilliant coaching. As we have failed to even qualify for the last two GC cups, I understand your romanticization of those good ol' days. The reason why people are rightfully angry about the team is because qualifying for the Gold Cup should not be a big hurdle. In any event, the 2007 Digicel Cup roster was a good one and certainly had players who were more accomplished than what was used in the most recent campaign. So maybe you should also review it.

Well since Wim on par wit Mats and Latas y Mats and Latas should have also qualify 4 d GC. D GC in 05 wit all d WC stars did not get out of d 1st round so by your assessment Beenie eh know what he was doin as well. Oh 4give me they were in d group of death. What about d 09 roster dat d gr8 Mats had compare dem wit d team Wim had and tell me what was d betta team.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 28, 2011, 08:59:18 AM »

Well since Wim on par wit Mats and Latas y Mats and Latas should have also qualify 4 d GC. D GC in 05 wit all d WC stars did not get out of d 1st round so by your assessment Beenie eh know what he was doin as well. Oh 4give me they were in d group of death. What about d 09 roster dat d gr8 Mats had compare dem wit d team Wim had and tell me what was d betta team.

Weary yuh good yuh know to keep going with these people. It hard for them to see with all that sand in they eye.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 28, 2011, 09:01:18 AM »

Weary yuh good yuh know to keep going with these people. It hard for them to see with all that sand in they eye.

Sand dem totally blind. In fact let me apologize 2 d blind. Blind people have more vision than dem.

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 28, 2011, 09:13:46 AM »
Sand dem totally blind. In fact let me apologize 2 d blind. Blind people have more vision than dem.

Dont squint too hard tempo.yuh might get cokie eye..can u see dat??
« Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 09:15:17 AM by rotatopoti3 »
Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 28, 2011, 07:43:21 PM »
TIME TO ACT
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

1]; } ?>