June 07, 2024, 10:37:46 PM

Author Topic: Dimarche Gras Finals 2011  (Read 19001 times)

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
Re: Dimarche Gras Finals 2011 Asche
« Reply #150 on: March 14, 2011, 01:18:29 AM »
Christoph Grant

Ent dais de same fella who did tell Denise Plummer that she had to pay him part of she winnings the year she sang "Nah Leaving"??  If yes, and he still have that agreement....well he rolling in it this year.....
Yeah.. that's him

Both of all yuh wrong like an o is Kurt Allen who wrote dat song and wanted d money. Christophe Grant does write 4 Sandra as well. He is d Solicitor General so take care he eh sue all yuh.

Don't go to far off the topic here.Yuh correct on that one dey, I knew Kurt did wrote Nah leaving.I think that Brownsugar was trying to mention Kurt instead of Christoph Grant. Grant is one of the current writers of karene Asche 2011 songs. As matter of fact FYI she used two writers this year, other one is Errol Skeete
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 01:39:50 AM by davyjenny1 »
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Dimarche Gras Finals 2011 Asche
« Reply #151 on: March 14, 2011, 08:24:26 AM »
Christoph Grant

Ent dais de same fella who did tell Denise Plummer that she had to pay him part of she winnings the year she sang "Nah Leaving"??  If yes, and he still have that agreement....well he rolling in it this year.....
Yeah.. that's him

Both of all yuh wrong like an o is Kurt Allen who wrote dat song and wanted d money. Christophe Grant does write 4 Sandra as well. He is d Solicitor General so take care he eh sue all yuh.

Don't go to far off the topic here.Yuh correct on that one dey, I knew Kurt did wrote Nah leaving.I think that Brownsugar was trying to mention Kurt instead of Christoph Grant. Grant is one of the current writers of karene Asche 2011 songs. As matter of fact FYI she used two writers this year, other one is Errol Skeete

I know she used 2 writers. No Brown thought it was Grant.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
Re: Dimarche Gras Finals 2011
« Reply #152 on: March 14, 2011, 12:54:33 PM »
yeah my bad.....I really thought it was Christophe Grant.....I eh know why I had it in my head since that bacchanal with Denyse that it was the Grant fella.....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

1]; } ?>