April 29, 2024, 11:45:15 AM

Author Topic: WI vs Netherlands..  (Read 4258 times)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: WI vs Netherlands..
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2011, 08:21:53 PM »
HATRICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ROACHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
nice to see you care again or is only when we win you happy

FYI I follow d WI team D SOCA WARRIORS happy when dey win but no longer cry when dey loose.

doh study he, ganga make him eat he shitty words today.

ENTTTTTTTTTTTT
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2011, 08:30:58 AM »
Pullhard make 60 off 27 and de CC clowns say is because Holland is like a club team.
Roach take a hat trick against that same team and everybody say Roach is the next great fast bowler.

something eh right deh.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2011, 08:57:56 AM »
Pullhard make 60 off 27 and de CC clowns say is because Holland is like a club team.
Roach take a hat trick against that same team and everybody say Roach is the next great fast bowler.

something eh right deh.

The reasons are as follows

Roach is Bajan
Pollard is Trini
Holland team comprise of world class batsmen so dem 6 wickets is d Dutch equivalent 2 Lara/Sanchin/Pointing x 2. While d bowlers are like Anderson Cummings/Tinto Best/Nixon Mclean
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2011, 09:01:18 AM »
Roach does it for 'big brother' Dwayne

NEW DELHI (AP):

West Indies fast bowler Kemar Roach says he was inspired to his six-wicket haul against Netherlands in the World Cup yesterday by 'big brother' Dwayne Bravo.

Roach took a career-best 6-27, including a rare World Cup hat-trick, to lead West Indies to a morale-boosting 215-run victory over the Dutch in Group B.

He said Bravo, who was ruled out of the tournament last week by a knee injury, was still inspiring the team - and him - from the sidelines.

"To me, he's my big brother and I was sad to see him go," Roach said of Bravo. "He inspired me with his words this morning and really gave me some confidence. I'm glad to perform in front of him.

"He (Bravo) said 'go hard and enjoy it', as he always does, 'and be confident in whatever you do'."

Roach already had three top-order wickets before he dismissed tailenders Pieter Seelaar, Bernard Loots and Berend Westdijk for his game-ending hat-trick. The feat rounded off an outstanding individual performance from the only out-and-out fast bowler in the West Indies team.

The 22-year-old said he has no problem being the lone fast man and shouldering the responsibility.

"I've been picked for a job," he said. "I don't feel left out. It gives me more chances to express myself as a fast bowler. I wouldn't say it adds pressure on me."

Needed to win

Roach's performance was vital in reviving a West Indies team which desperately needed to win to get its campaign back on track after a heavy loss to South Africa and the blow of losing Bravo, their most influential all-rounder.

"It was great, it was brilliant," Sammy said of Roach's performance. "His role in this team is to be the strike bowler for us. It was important that he went out and did it - Roachy came out and put his hand forward, doing what he had to do for the team."

Roach was, meanwhile, looking forward after what he called his most memorable performance.

"I still have a lot more work to do," he said. "I'll go forward, stride by stride, and make things and history for the West Indies."

Offline rickstaa

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2011, 02:55:31 AM »

FYI I follow d WI team D SOCA WARRIORS happy when dey win but no longer cry when dey loose.

doh study he, ganga make him eat he shitty words today.
ok Ganga man

Offline rickstaa

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2011, 02:56:23 AM »

you is sooo full of $hit :beermug:

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2011, 11:02:53 AM »
Ireland now have the highest successful run chase in World Cup history
great win against the English
Back in Trini...

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2011, 01:04:45 PM »

you is sooo full of $hit :beermug:

I am full of u then.

Offline willi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 07, 2011, 09:14:55 AM »

something eh right deh.

Celebrate success and stop studying detractors.

1]; } ?>