April 28, 2024, 04:01:10 PM

Author Topic: Pfister set to take Soca Warriors job.  (Read 7968 times)

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Pfister set to take Soca Warriors job.
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2011, 02:58:53 PM »
Thanks Firebrand....lol

so what is being planned for Pfister when i takes over? Jamaica will be flying in Venezuela on the 25th for a game, you guys might want to ask Burrell to allow you to join in for a Triangular tourney (although it looks like Venezuela might not approve - looks to have a game three days later)

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2011, 03:14:27 PM »
F#CK OFF...
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2011, 03:37:23 PM »
F#CK OFF...

Ha  haha hahaa  haaahuuhaaaa  ha!
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline reggae-fan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2011, 04:35:51 PM »
F#CK OFF...

Easy dread...rasta have to uphold certain standards  ;D

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2011, 04:36:51 PM »
I think that this is a bad move. The man is 73 years old. Coaching T&T not good for the heart. This has potential too be very dangerous for his health.  

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2011, 06:11:31 PM »
I think that this is a bad move. The man is 73 years old. Coaching T&T not good for the heart. This has potential too be very dangerous for his health.  

Did you read this wake-up call I posted earlier?

I can't take this article seriously if the TTFF filing for bankruptcy because they can't afford to pay the players their interim bonus payments much less their full bonuses once/if the proper accounts are produced as ordered by the court!

In my opinion this is another red-herring distraction by the TTFF to fool dotish people!!
Can’t take anything serious from the TTFF until proper accounts are produced and the players are paid!

Pfister must know what's going on with the TTFF by now, he not that dotish or desperate and would have done his research!!
« Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 06:25:42 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2011, 09:19:17 PM »

Suicide by TTFF.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2011, 02:09:04 AM »
Tired of 'red  herrings' dis is like a frigging

Characiformes    Erythrinidae    Hoplerythrinus cinereus    native        Waubeen

I read where this candidate was the only one to  suck TTFF arse by being willing to adopt a fully local staff to work with...and to work with local coaches.... well at 73 I eh think this man have enough partners who want to risk  football suicide to come in TNT and take directions form the TTFF.

If this is indeed the  case we in for more of the  same kaka.... 2014 coach 76..... come nah TTFF wake up and move into this era of football. If yuh moving desperate, might as well bring back BSC.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Local staff for foreign coach
« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2011, 05:43:21 AM »
Local staff for foreign coach
By Ian Prescott (T&T Express)

A totally-local technical staff will work alongside a foreign coach when Trinidad and Tobago appoints a staff for the senior national football team.

Yesterday, Keith Look Loy , the Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation (TTFF) technical adviser, confirmed that the process to select a new Soca Warriors head coach is complete. He further disclosed that a recommendation was made to the TTFF Executive Committee. But Look Loy hesitated to confirm that 73 year-old German Otto Pfister was selected as reported in the media.

Look Loy instead said he did not want to preempt a decision of the Executive Committee, who will make an announcement shortly.

"I can confirm that the screening process is over," Look Loy said. "We have made a recommendation, and we are hoping that a prompt appointment is made. All that, of course, depends on Government approval of funds for the compensation package for the coaching staff.'"

Look Loy, who headed the selection committee, reported that five candidates were considered. The screening committee had face to face interviews with Pfister and Dutchman Erwin Koeman, and telephone interviews with Johan Neeskens, Carlos Queiroz and Ruud Krol. Queiroz has since taken up another position. Look Loy said that during the selection process, the foreign candidate had the option of bringing their own people.

"Everyone was invited to do that , and all wanted to do that except for Pfister, who wanted to work with young local coaches," Look Loy said. "He was prepared to work with an entirely local staff. Apart from these men, other persons had submitted applications and we have made recommendation for the position of assistant coach, goalkeeper coach, trainer and so on," he said.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2011, 06:13:34 AM »
[url http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=53024.msg727948#msg727948]I'll  say again..... ::) :P[/url]
I pity the fool....

Offline chinee boi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2011, 12:35:37 PM »
The man is 73 years old, sounds like another Beenhakker to me.

Sure he could probably take us to the World Cup but then what happens after dat?  He will say he too old to travel and want to go back home.  The players doh get pay and get black listed and then....LOL

Germany all over again?  o well

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2011, 12:42:03 PM »

Sure he could probably take us to the World Cup but then what happens after dat?  He will say he too old to travel and want to go back home.  The players doh get pay and get black listed and then....LOL

love the MJ avatar :beermug:

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2011, 01:22:26 PM »

We govern wit 5 yr cycles and we plan football wit 4 yr cycles. Germany all ovah again. Really? He betta b a miracle worker because is dat we need right about now 4 soca 2 b seen in samba land
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2011, 01:53:38 PM »
Tweets from Damian Downey, Pfister's agent:

8 hrs ago: I just wish the TTFF would stay quiet during the appointment process. Leaked stories are unneccessary. Fingers crossed though!

Yesterday: Shame I can't stop stories leaking in Trini. Someones always got a story to tell! http://bit.ly/ef8wxp
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2011, 02:17:59 PM »

8 hrs ago: I just wish the TTFF would stay quiet during the appointment process. Leaked stories are unneccessary. Fingers crossed though!

Yesterday: Shame I can't stop stories leaking in Trini. Someones always got a story to tell! http://bit.ly/ef8wxp

Well then don't come if you don't like how Trinis does "buss mark".
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline tempo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 03, 2011, 03:01:09 PM »

Hmmm. Not a good start. If he thinks Twitter is the way to influence TTFF behavoir, this may be bumpy ride. "stay quiet"? Who does this guy think he is? I'm not a TTFF apologist but he is doing the very same thing he is accusing the TTFF of doing. This may get interesting.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2011, 03:06:29 PM »
Trinileaks
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2011, 03:40:39 PM »
Absolutely horrible decision hiring a 73 year old man for a 4 yr cycle. And the amount of money being paid, as others have said, is a clear slap in the face to the players who fought so hard to get paid.
Hart for president

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #50 on: March 03, 2011, 08:00:51 PM »
Wait fellas I now reach.

So we not getting Gullit/Quieroz/Tigana etc?

Like Jack was chaining up men?
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 03, 2011, 08:04:05 PM »
Wait fellas I now reach.

So nutten ain't church.

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
« Reply #52 on: March 04, 2011, 02:10:12 AM »
At 75 years old A Pfist full of dollars in the last phase of a qualifier and the last game to go Brazil 2014. T&T is positioned in fourth place concacaf playoff, need a draw, the match is 0-0. One minute remaining in injury time and the attacking team is deep in our half. A major decision by the assistant referee at that moment against the warriors could be very catastrophic for the coaching staff.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 02:27:34 AM by davyjenny1 »
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 04, 2011, 09:04:27 AM »
Wait fellas I now reach.

Hook, line, and sinker. What else is new. Same story, different year.
Hart for president

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 04, 2011, 02:44:49 PM »

Hmmm. Not a good start. If he thinks Twitter is the way to influence TTFF behavoir, this may be bumpy ride. "stay quiet"? Who does this guy think he is? I'm not a TTFF apologist but he is doing the very same thing he is accusing the TTFF of doing. This may get interesting.
As if to say he could stop stories leaking anywhere. He's full of shite and using the guardian article to push his client's case.
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

1]; } ?>